Everyday Married Life

Story Info
Everyday Married BDSM-Leather Life...
804 words
4
7.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our average day usually starts with us in bed. I get up first and take a shower. Dick installed a "shower shot" which is a permanent douching nozzle in our shower. I keep my stuff clean as possible. I practice fasting etc before we go out anywhere or have a long-planned play session. Once cleaned up and shaved smooth from the neck down, i go back into the bedroom. I like to wake Dick up with a blow job every morning. Dont worry, it is just to wake him up.

Once he is awake we go back into the walk-in shower. Dick handcuffs my hands behind me, grabs my hair and forces me to my knees in the shower. He and I have long worked all this out and it varies in times and degrees. I am just giving you an overview. Once on my knees, Dick, still holding onto my hair will usually give me several bitch slaps across the face, 2-3 pairs usually. As part of our vows, I asked for 5-6 bitch slaps per day just to ensure we stayed in the right arrangement sexually. The slaps arent that hard, but they are there to remind me that he is the Man-Husband and i am the bitch-bride.

After the slaps, Dick will force my head back and piss down my throat. Let me make sure you understand, we dont do "swish & spit" piss. We do "If you miss a drop of my piss, I will slap the shit out of you and force you to lick it up" kind of sex. I am such a broken piss bitch. A note to those really paying attention, morning piss can be the worst piss of the day. I prepare Dick a 60-ounce filtered water right before bedtime to dilute the night's cleansing piss.

Dick is usually very slow so all goes well but every now and then, I get some more love right across the face and the chance to mop the floor with my tongue.

He gets ready for work and leaves in his 4-door Dodge Ram 4X4 We lead exemplary married people's lives for the most part. I work from home mostly, in IT and clean house, and take care of the dogs.

If we get any visitors during the day I answer the door nude unless they object before hand. We have a sign posted out front about our being nudists and how the people can signal with a call or a three door bell rings that they are uncomfortable with nudity. BTW, most people are too curious to not let me answer the door-bell nude.

When we get repairmen, they are handed a note at the outset explaining that i am married to a gay male and that should the guest find it worth his time that a blow and rim job are free of charge. i found that a free blow job was a great ice breaker for about 60-70% of the techs coming to the house. But that time in the rim chair has made it almost 100%. Seems men love another man prostrating themselves to lick and french kiss their asses. BTW, rimchair work is super exciting to me. I love the humiliation of it and we of course film every bit of it for the websites.

End of the day, I have dinner ready and I wait for Dick on my knees by the front door. He usually arrives around 6 or so. But rules are rules, if he brings someone home, I must sexually serve them asap.

After dinner, we do a movie or some porn, a few drinks and then I am usually taken out back to the toolshed. There we have real live set of stocks. I, naked of course, am placed in the stocks. The head and hands are locked by a large piece of wood split down the middle horizontally and placed in three holes about 24"apart. The aplsit piece of wood is mechanically secured and then padlocked. My feet go into a piece of wood on the floor holding them slightly uncomfortably apart. My torso is on a table and I am bent at the hips. Mouth and pussy are at dick height for most males.

Dick, and or guests, or both will then take a paddle and usually give me about 20-25 good solid smacks across the ass. I am usually on the verge of crying most of the time. My ass stays beat red most of my life now. Then Dick, and any guests take about an hour fucking/raping my mouth and pussy. If you have ever seen the Dick Wadd video "N-Words Revenge" we used the stocks in that video to make our own set.

Later, we got to bed. End of an average day.