Everyone Does It Again

Story Info
Life continues for our wild bunch of cheaters!
5.6k words
4
1.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple weeks had passed since that chaotic day...

Dan groaned. He was in another motel room, this time he really had left town, except for those other times he'd lied to his ex-wife when he was with... that other one. That ferret he thought would be his ticket to the high life, instead, her husband's son had hired a private investigator, so the old man knew of the affair and so when Old Richard had died, Candice got nothing and Dan got kicked out of his house by Livia and her new beau.

He scratched his crotch as he got up... Bitch gave him crabs too. He cracked the joint in his neck as he searched for the medical cream he'd had to buy... oh the looks he got at the pharmacy. It was humiliating.

He groaned as he washed his face in the bathroom sink. His mind flashed back to that fat-ass doe. This was her fault, it had to be. Ever since she took his last name, she'd just lazed around, got fatter, begging him for fawns and for attention, she did this to him. If she hadn't been so needy... He slammed his fist on the sink, breaking the faucet which sprayed hot water right in his eyes!

"Fuck!" He tried to cover it with his hands but it just got his clothes more wet. "Little fucker!" He grabbed a towel and jammed it in, pushing down hard until the broken pipe croaked under the towel. Satisfied, he turned only for the towel to come off and a well-aimed jet of hot water caught him under the tail. His eyes bulged and he let out a girlish scream which the couples next door and upstairs heard loud and clear.

The manager was in his office reading the paper when he got the phone call from the tenants. "Front desk?" The old leopard seal answered, "Say that again? Aw goddamn it!" He groaned and put his paper down, leaving it open on an article about an important District Attorney who'd recently passed away. His daughter looked up, "What is it now?"

"That asshole in room 2A's bein' a loudmouth again." He got his baseball bat and stomped out, still in his morning robe, heart briefs and penguin slippers. "I'll be right back!"

His daughter opened the side window so she could watch her father beat up another bad tenant; she might as well have gotten popcorn for the show too.

The seal banged loudly on the door. "2A! Open up!"

Dan had finally "fixed" the sink when he heard that gruff Irish seal. He muttered under his breath before he opened the door. "Yeah?"

The 8-foot tall seal stared down at the 6-foot tall antler-less buck, "Tenants called my office at 6:30 in the fuckin' morning to tell me you're makin' noise again? I told you last time, if I had to come back here, I was gonna kick your ass out!"

Dan nursed an ever-growing migraine, "Last time, your fuckin' mattress broke on me, now your sink's broke too, got all my clothes wet, an' I'm supposed to be in court today at noon."

The seal's left eye bulged with red veins, "Oh you're gonna be in court for sure, don't worry about that, now move!"

The buck wanted to curse out the large seal, but that baseball bat didn't seem very friendly. He stepped out of the way and the seal shoved him aside to assess the damages.

The seal saw the mess in his bathroom, "Oh, you uppity-ass fuckin' business types, thinkin' you can just roll in with your whores and bust up an honest workin' man's place." He waved that bat at the buck, "Ya got another thing comin'!" He growled when he saw how deep the damage was. "Fucker..." He stormed out of the bathroom and glared at the buck who seemed ready to piss himself. "You! Don't dare move a fuckin' muscle! I'm callin' the cops to drag your ass out!"

Daniel couldn't keep his big mouth shut. "Y-you can't arrest me! I'm a lawyer! I should be the new DA by now!"

The seal ignored him as he dialed the police, "Oh you're fuckin' DA, big fuckin' deal, we all got excuses when we ain't got balls."

The buck panicked, afraid of what would happen to him in jail, he tried to make a break for it.

The seal growled like a hellbeast when the deer ran. "SONYA! GET MY SHOTGUN!"

The seal's daughter stepped out of her father's office, sawn-off shotgun cocked and aimed right at Dan who froze like... a deer in headlights. "Hold it right there, Bucky!"

The deer's heart sank and his knees with him to the ground. "This can't be happening... why me? What did I ever do?" He sobbed, still unwilling to blame himself for where he was now.

...

Livia, meanwhile, sat on the coach, eating pizza and getting progressively fatter and lazier.

Rex, the reindeer who'd thought he struck gold when he met her now found himself merely another plaything for the doe.

Livia burped as she watched the news. She hiccuped and laughed when she saw Daniel being led away, a sobbing mess on live tv. "Ha, serves you right, you no good... thing." She watched her pizza boy walk in, forced to wear a speedo and Chippendale bow-tie everyday even in public. "Rexy..." She nudged him with a hoof. "I needs my sexy Rexy..." She cooed.

He gulped, his face turning pale as she pulled up her skirt to show her moist pussy to him. He groaned... where was that beautiful, horny housewife he met? Oh well... any port in a storm. He put down the pizza he'd just made for her, pulled off his speedo and he crawled on top of the chubby doe.

She stopped him, "Rexy, aren't you forgettin' somethin'?"

Rex sighed. He picked up the pizza and smeared the cheese, not ricotta, but he could lie... not like she cared. He rubbed it on her breasts then licked them clean. She never wore a top anymore, she had 'em out, even when sunbathing on the front lawn. He sucked on her nipples, hopeful at least, maybe when their fawn is born she would be better.

Of course, she never bothered to tell him. She never caught his seed, even though she was at the peak of her estrus when they first mated. Either Rex was sterile or she just couldn't breed, she herself remained hopeful she would get it right eventually but for now... she still had this one. She cooed when Rex spread cheese over her pussy then ate her. She bit her bottom lip and rolled her eyes back in ecstasy, "Oh yeah..."

Rex smiled when he brought her to climax, gulped down her juices.

Livia pushed him off, "My turn now!"

He felt the air leave him when he fell back hard on the leather couch, then meeped when he felt her lick his balls right on the seam in the middle.

Livia play-growled, "The doctors said I need more meat in my diet." She put her mouth on his throbbing glans and Rex groaned.

His voice left him almost completely as his cock disappeared down her throat, did this woman have no gag reflex? He thought before she brought her mouth back to his tip and slid her tongue underneath his foreskin. He clinched his teeth and kicked uncontrollably, but she didn't let him cum. She stopped.

She grinned as she watched the realization hit his face. She stroked him slowly, but never enough to bring him to climax, again, as soon as she felt him come close, she stopped. She giggled, "Don't worry, I'll let ya finish eventually, but let a girl have some fun first."

Rex whined, he hated when she did this. Oh god, it hurt so much every time. He whimpered more when he felt her tongue glide over his urethra.

She sat up on his lap, touched her wet snout against his. She giggled, "I wonder if I can make that nose of yours glow red."

Rex sighed, that old reindeer stereotype. He didn't even blink when he felt her moist folds engulf his cock. But she made him move when she grabbed his antlers.

"My husband always lost these every winter, made him look like a damn woman. Momma didn't raise no lesbo." She giggled as she played with her tortured beau's antlers while she effectively used his cock to masturbate herself to climax while still not allowing him his end.

Finally, Rex could take no more. He growled as loudly as any herbivore could and he pushed Livia on her back then started to fuck her more wildly.

Livia squealed in delight, sounding more like a hog than a doe, "Now there's a real man!"

Rex ignored her, he just wanted to bust a nut, maybe knock her out and get some free time for the day. He bucked, humped and fucked, brought her to climax twice more before finally, he felt the good graces of his own climax.

Livia stuck her tongue out in a daze as the young buck flooded her womb, feeling the refreshing warmth of his climax spread through her. She forced Rex to kiss her, before she finally passed out.

Rex groaned as he pulled himself from her, watched a thick cum strand follow him out before the rest of her creampie bubbled out. He sighed with relief when he saw she was indeed knocked out by the chain of orgasms she received. Now finally able to speak, he uttered, "Thank God." He got up on wobbly legs then limped away so he could get dressed and get some fresh air.

...

Vlad gasped as he came into a kleenex. Blush covered his face as the hetero pair still fucked on the live web video he'd been watching. He drank water then wiped sweat from his brow. Thank God, Taylor was at work. He couldn't fathom what his love would think. Just two weeks ago, he'd had his first female pussy, albeit against his will but it had still been such an eye-opener for the brown bat. He had no idea a female felt so good. What was going on? He'd always felt gay, he'd always felt happy with Taylor. True... he would get bored without him, which was what drove him to previous kleptomania. He knew God sent him that doe to punish him for breaking his promise, but... he wanted more.

The bat saw the video had ended. He threw away the kleenex then picked out another one before clicking on... a lesbian bat buttfucking a doe with a big strap-on. Such an oddly specific one for him to find, but little Vlad wasn't complaining.

His circumcised cock throbbed as he stroked it more, making some cum squirt out onto his keyboard without him even noticing. Suddenly, his pointy bat ears twitched when he picked up something. He took off his headphones to listen, heard nothing. He was about to put them back on before he heard the familiar sound of a male grunting through orgasm. His ears turned towards a nearby window, neighbors next door...

Curious, he turned off his laptop then got up. He put on some pants, but didn't bother to zip up or even put on any underwear, Taylor usually liked it when he went commando. Vlad shook his head, "No... no more." His strong sonar-like hearing picked up a female whining and his cock sprung against the loose waistband of those hastily worn jeans. "Fuck me..."

The curious fruit bat stepped out of his house where he'd lived the past five years with Taylor, and against his best instinct, he made his way to the next door neighbor's house. The closer he got, the more he caught the passionate stink of a female dog in heat.

Vlad walked right up to his neighbor's front door, and he gulped before he found the courage to proceed. Embarrassed, he rang the doorbell. "Um, hello?"

His ears picked up a hasty curse inside, then the door swung open. A big buff rottweiler stepped out, "Who the fuck are you?"

Vlad gulped, the dog was still naked, his red rocket dripped precum as it dangled in plain sight. The bat stuttered, "U-um, hi, I-I'm your neighbor from next door, I know we've hardly talked since we moved here... you're being a little loud."

The dog nodded, "Uhu... and?"

Vlad's throat was dry, "What are you even..."

The dog rudely waved his cock, "What do you think, fairy?"

The bat bit his lip, "I figured... uh..."

"Baby, what's taking so long?" A chihuahua bitch stepped out, slick feminine juices leaking from her pussy.

The dog looked back, "This little perv's been listenin' to us, Frida."

The bat panicked, "Oh no, no, you've got me all wrong I..."

The dog poked him, "Can it and come in... fairy."

Vlad wasn't given much choice. The rottweiler yanked him inside then locked the door. The fruit bat soon lost his pants and found himself shoved into the open arms of the naked chihuahua. He recognized her as she held his face between her breasts. "Th-that guy's not your husband is he?"

Frida giggled, "Don't worry, Donny knows what I do when he's not around. He tolerates it, but then he don't know I got studs like that comin' in." She turned him around then reached down and gripped his cock. "Ooh, I've never had a cut cock before." She tickled his glans, permanently exposed with no foreskin to protect it. "I hear that stuff's supposed to make ya more sensitive, does it?"

Vlad gulped, "I guess?"

The rottweiler grabbed him and shoved his own cock in next to Vlad's, and Frida stroked both. "Ay, caramba." She giggled, touching them together like she was playing with dolls. "He's almost as big as you, Roscoe."

The dog saw and had to admit, "Yeah, but he ain't got the knot."

Vlad's world became a blur after that. Between being forcefully frotted against the dog and then tugged into the dog's bedroom, Vlad felt he might pass out from the lack of blood flow to his brain. Before he could blink, he was on his back for the second time, his 10" member stuffed forcefully in a married female, only this time, there was another male to play along, one apparently very open-minded stud, as the rottie also openly fondled the bat's genitals.

Frida moaned, "Oh, so thick too... where have you been with a cock this good?"

Vlad gulped while her pendulous tits swung before his eyes while she rode him, "Next door with my boyfriend..."

Roscoe chuckled, "I told you they was fairies over there, Frida."

Frida giggled as the bat began licking her perky brown nipples, "Oh, I refuse to believe someone as good as you is a little fruity bat."

Vlad blushed, "But I am! I've always been... I have to be, why did I ever fall in love with the sweetest, nicest rat I could have ever known, how could I have someone like that if it wasn't meant to be?"

Frida kissed him, "You think too much, just relax."

The bed shook as the rottweiler climbed in right behind the chihuahua and slide himself inside her so their cocks shared the tight space of her warm pussy.

Vladimir gasped from the sensation, cock to cock with the big dog, balls touching, deep inside a female... The bat could keel over right now from being so overwhelmed.

Roscoe watched the bat's cute face contort, and showed no mercy as he plowed hard, both into Frida and against Vlad.

The impromptu threesome lasted a solid ten minutes before both males came together, their hot seed rushing to flood the small female between them. "Oh god!" Vladimir squeaked as he shot copious streamers of his potent seed in the bitch's fertile womb, secretly glad his DNA didn't mesh with canines. There would be a real hard explanation for... Taylor. "Oh god, I've done it again! I've betrayed his trust! Taylor, I'm sorry!" He sobbed.

Frida sighed and shook her head as she held the bat, "Well that's a downer."

...

Taylor was at the bar as noon crept by. He wiped the counter as Kelly walked in. The rat sighed, "You're late again."

The squirrel femme spat at her co-worker, "Put a sock in it, Taylor!"

He rolled his eyes and shook his head while she checked in on the POS system. "Was it morning sickness again?"

Kelly bit back an insult then muttered, "That's what happens when you're knocked up."

Taylor laughed, "Don't explain it to me, my mom went through three more kids after me. Believe me, after my last sister was born I was ready to snip my own balls before I did that to a woman."

She scoffed as she wiped glasses next to him. "I thought you were queer."

The rat laughed, not about to let any biting insult ruin his mood, "I wasn't always. Vlad knows, we've talked about it, but I'm actually bi. I just don't pursue girls anymore, because I love my Vladimir."

She flinched, "If I remember, you weren't exactly being faithful last month."

Taylor sighed, "Yes, that Siegfried had a way with words didn't he, Kelly? I'm ashamed I was even there. Speaking of... I don't see Jesse anymore."

Kelly turned away, "He broke up with me. That was only one time and... it's his baby I'm carrying."

The rat sighed and put down the glass he'd been cleaning. "We were all tested on that day. You failed, but it's made you stronger hasn't it?"

Kelly sniffed, a tear running down her cheek. "I don't feel strong."

Taylor put a friendly paw upon her shoulder. "Vlad said the same thing."

She looked up, "What?"

The rat blushed, "Vladimir has a bit of the klepto bug in him. If I'm not around to keep him in line, he gets the urge and he wants to take things. On that day, even after he'd promised me he wouldn't do it anymore, he did it. He was caught."

She gasped, "Was he arrested?"

Taylor shook his head, "No... but he did lose his virginity. You see unlike me, he'd never had a female. He told me she was a plus-sized doe in estrus, her husband hadn't been home and she used my boyfriend. And it happened... while we two were with Siegfried. I should have been there, I wasn't and this happened. Vlad was so ashamed, he'd enjoyed it he told me. I told him I didn't care. All I care is that he's there when I get home, that he's healthy. Since then," he giggled, "He thinks I don't know, but he's been looking up straight porn on the internet ever since, I even notice that he looks at girls more when we're dating."

Kelly blushed, "And you don't mind?"

Taylor shrugged, "I'd be a hypocrite if I got upset about my boyfriend wanting a female." He looked up as a customer walked in. "I've felt how he feels for much longer."

The silver ferret sat her pretty butt at the bar, "Margarita..." She muttered.

Taylor gave Kelly a chaste kiss on the cheek before preparing the drink for the latina jill.

Candy perked up when her drink came to her, happily paying him more than the drink was worth. She hadn't been too steamed when she learned her dead husband had left her out of the will. She knew what she did, and unlike a certain asshole deer she'd been with, she didn't care that she wasn't well-off anymore. She simply went back to her old job as a sex hotline operator. It made her good enough money, enough to come to this nice little bar and have a margarita each week. She sipped some of her margarita, "Ay, that's as good as sex." She commented with a sexy churr.

Taylor laughed, "Well, Candy, I do try my best, but I never hear anyone call my drinks sexy."

Kelly still stood there, blush in her cheeks. Taylor just kissed her, in front of a customer no less. The newly pregnant squirrel shook her head then went to attend to another customer that had just walked in.

Candy in turn leaned closer to the rat, "So, are you two going together?"

Taylor laughed, "Oh no, we're just friends."

The ferret cooed, "I never see friends just kiss another friend like that. My first boyfriend kissed me like that."

"So did mine." The rat joked. "And how're things on your end anyway?"

Candice shrugged, "Oh just fine. I'm not rich anymore, but that was my own fault. I didn't appreciate what I had. Richard couldn't make love, but he still treated me like a person. Every other guy I'd ever known just wanted me to be pretty for them."

Taylor nodded, "Well, I guess it's a good thing I only have one man to look good for."

Candy scoffed, "Si. Your Vlad's lucky to have someone like you, even if you do kiss girls at work." She winked then she blew a kiss to him.

The rat laughed, "Appreciate the sentiment, but weren't you tested for..."

She blushed then cursed in Spanish, "Pinche cabron! That was most definitely not me! If anything, that bastard got it from fuckin' some other puta, he was fucking me behind his wife's back, I would have been surprised if he wasn't juggling a number three! Believe it, I know. I never get no crabs. Girls in my family are always clean."

Taylor laughed, "Okay, relax. I'm sorry for even bringing that up."

She stuck her tongue at him. "It's alright." She saw that her lunch break was over. "Well, now I have to get back. Thank you for the talk, Taylor."

12