Everyone Does It Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rat smiled, "I'm always happy to lend an ear."

She blew another kiss to him, showing him some leg in the process too, almost high enough that he could see her panty line. She promptly dropped her skirt when she saw his face. "Caught you staring!" She giggled before walking out.

Taylor shook his head. "Damn..."

Kelly kept working in the meantime as she began to see her co-worker in a different light.

...

Jesse woke up in his new bed. The young heir had indeed inherited old Richard Meyers' penthouse estate following the old squirrel's passing. He had hoped Kelly would be here but... after that day... he couldn't even look at her without picturing her with all those other males. He thought she'd loved him. He'd been trying to get over it ever since... in the comforting arms of his new lover.

Richie nuzzled his cousin's neck. This young heir had never had the heart to tell his father that he was in fact gay. In a way, he regretted his dad never knowing, but it didn't hurt as much as he thought, not with Jesse by his side.

The Meyers brothers cuddled, their tongues touching when they kissed, their members pressed together when Rich thrust against Jess. Even before they knew they were brothers, back when they were still cousins, they used to play these sort of games together. Richie started it.

When they were younger, and Jesse had no girl he was pursuing, the cousins used to fool around, both in love with the feeling when their privates rubbed together.

Now Jesse moaned openly into his brother's mouth as they made love with their cocks sliding together.

Both brothers sucked liberally on each other's tongues, making the other's face moist with saliva.

Jesse rocked his hips back a little more so his cock went up between Richie's nuts then rocked some more until he could feel Richie begin to pulse.

Richie rocked back harder as he spurted cum in arcs over his body.

Jesse pressed down harder, squirting in arcs as well, painting Richie's chest even as Rich painted himself.

They continued to rub and kiss even as they ejaculated more on each other. Jesse finally said, "I love you, Richie."

Richie whispered back, "I love you, Jesse."

...

Taylor sat in the restroom. It was a slow night and not a lot of people were coming in for a drink.

The rat looked up when he heard someone walk in... but they didn't sound like a male.

He laughed to himself, "Kelly?"

The squirrel blushed, "Yeah... I know this isn't the women's restroom. No one else is coming in so... Boss let me close early and said don't make a mess when we leave."

The rat laughed, "What does he think we'll do all alone?"

Kelly opened the restroom stall which was never locked to begin with. She saw the rat, fully clothed. "I know what I wanna do... why did you kiss me earlier?" She asked with her arms crossed.

The rat giggled, "I've never been too subtle about my affections."

She blushed, "You like me?"

Taylor didn't blink, "Why do you think I went with you on that day? I know Siegfried, I knew what he was like... I-I thought I could talk you out of that. But even there, naked in front of you, I couldn't talk to you. I should have been stronger, we all failed our tests and we still fail." He stood up "I don't want to lose Vlad, and I don't want to lose you."

Kelly blushed, "You barely know me and you already know I'm not the most faithful lover."

The rat sighed, "We all have faults. We're nothing without them, if everything was supposed to be easy, we wouldn't have been given brains to think with, we would just be jellyfish drifting mindlessly in the current."

Kelly stepped back as he walked up to her.

Taylor had her against the restroom sink. His whiskers brushed with hers.

She stopped him, "Don't..."

The rat nodded then sniffed, "I'm sorry." He let her go. "I'll close up."

...

Vlad sat at home, his wings around him again as more straight porn played on his laptop. He'd cried his piece and now strangely, he was at peace. As ashamed as he was, he still enjoyed Frida's warmth, he liked it so much more than that doe. She hadn't been so nice, she just used him. The chihuahua was little different, but more understanding of his feelings. Still... what would Taylor think?

His ears perked again, not from noises outside, but the front door opening. "Taylor?"

The rat closed the door, took off his work vest then sat on the couch in front of the TV.

He barely flinched when the shamelessly nude fruit bat plopped down on his lap. "Welcome home, Tay!"

Taylor quickly pushed aside what mood he'd felt before and embraced his lover, taking special note that the bat smelled vaguely of canine. "Vlady, did you behave yourself while I was out, or do I have to punish a certain bad bat?" He teased.

Vlad's heart raced but he didn't want to ever lie to the love of his life. "I have been a very bad bat, Tay! Our neighbor next door, Frida? Her husband was out, but she definitely was not alone. I went over to kindly ask them to keep quiet and they just pulled me in there with them... her man was definitely down for anything. It was already almost night when I could finally crawl away from that madness."

Tay stung from how casual Vlad had become about it but still cuddled with the bat. "Oh? Did my Vlady have himself a nice doggy pussy?"

"Dog pussy and dog dick, both! But no one got me back here!" He wiggled his naked butt in his lover's lap, "That's special, you know that's just for you, Tay!"

Tay almost had to laugh at how Vlad's moral compass seemed to have been thrown out of whack in this last couple of weeks. He still hugged the bat, "Well, I'm glad you keep your butt just for me at least."

The bat smiled, "Only for you, babe. And you, have you been naughty today?"

Taylor's heart leapt and a tear threatened to ruin the mood. "I was. I think... I may want someone else."

Vlad's smile disappeared, "I see. Is it a girl?"

"Her name is Kelly and I feel for her as strongly I feel for you. I'm sorry."

The bat bit back a sob, "You... don't love me?"

Taylor cried, "Yes, I do love you, but now I love two people and for once... I don't know what to do."

Vlad cried more, buried his face in the rat's shoulder.

Taylor cursed himself, cursed his very soul for doing this.

Vlad sniffled, "I forgive you... now please come to bed."

The rat looked up.

Vlad snuffled more, "We've both hurt each other tonight, but we can also heal together, we've always been able to do that. Come to bed, Taylor."

They got up, but they didn't kiss this time. Vlad did let Taylor carry him to the bedroom, though.

...

Kelly sat in her bathtub rubbing her belly as she contemplated what things will be like once her baby came... she still had a year to wait and see.

Candy sat in her own bathtub, alone for once in her life and happy about it. She smiled as she lightly fingered herself, remembering some of the sultry calls she'd made at work this past week.

Jesse and Richie lay together in bed having stayed in all day just to keep each other close. Jesse, try as he might, still could not forget Kelly. Richie knew what his brother was thinking and held him closer, his smile thinning.

...

Daniel sat on a bench at the county jail, handcuffed as officers took his fingerprints. He lamented his place as he was made to stand and then led to a holding cell. The officer took off the handcuffs then let him go inside of his own volition.

The buck sat sullen and defeated, tears coming to his eyes for the first time in years. He wished... he would have been a better husband. He wished she would have been a more confident person than to sponge off someone else, but a better husband would have helped her. He remembered her laughing even when he called her house after he'd been allowed his one call. He did that to her, he made her into the contemptible thing she was on the phone. He was at least glad there was no one in the cell to see him admit defeat. Then...

The cell door slid open.

"It's your lucky day, after all."

Dan stuttered, much like he did as a fawn, "Wh-what?"

"Your bail's already been paid, you can leave."

"Who?"

The guard remained patient, "I don't know, but he's waiting out front."

...

Rex sat in the waiting room. He'd been home when Dan called Livia. He heard the deer apologize to his wife, he'd been there to hear every word. Then to hear her laugh at him like that, it broke something in him. He cursed her out for being so cruel. He had no place to criticize her, he was as guilty, but he didn't want to be like that.

Dan stopped in his tracks when he saw that young buck who'd stolen his wife from him, the wife he never appreciated. The guard pushed him forward.

Rex stood, his eyes even, trying to be as friendly as possible with a rival male, especially an older, taller buck like Dan.

Dan barely noticed when he was released from his restraints. "Why are you helping me?"

Rex sighed, "I was there when you called. I heard how Livia laughed at you. I hated her for it. I've hated her for a lot of things but this was the last straw. I barely know you, you cheated on her, she cheated you back, I helped... we're all fucked up, let's face it, but you're still a better person."

Dan sighed, "No, I'm not. I loved that woman when I married her, before I had to deal with her. She's not an easy person to love, but I should have been there more."

Rex scoffed, "Yeah, you should have, no lie about that. But then, I shouldn't have fed her psychosis the way I did." Rex scratched the back of his neck as he spoke, "Either way, I think we're both better from the experience." He patted the big buck on his shoulder, "Come on, I'll take you anywhere you need to go."

Dan nodded in turn, "I just wanna see Livia, one more time, so I could apologize."

Then Rex had to blush, his nose turning almost red. "Yeah, about that... you see when she laughed at you the way she did... I sorta cussed her out and I'm guessin' she ain't been yelled at that much before."

Dan nodded understandingly, "Her dad used to yell all the time when he was drunk, he'd hit her mama and make her watch, it always made her afraid of yelling or any loud noises."

Rex sighed, "So yeah, she's in intensive care now after I gave her a heart attack..."

Dan nodded again before the realization hit him, "Oh? Oh... Then she's..."

Rex cringed as nodded back, "Um, yeah..."

*Author's note: sorry for the dark ending, it is honestly better from when I had them laughing at her condition in the previous version of this chapter...*

12