Everyone Does It Some More

Story Info
Relations between these many odd couples continue to change!
3.8k words
0
1.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's Note: continuing from the last chapter, things start out a little more melancholy and dramatic this time around.*

"Liv... I'm sorry."

Dan stood in intensive care by his wife as the doctor covered her with the blanket.

Rex cursed to himself as he watched the doe he'd known for only one month finally slip away after the last two months in intensive care. He watched her husband, the whitetail buck who'd become his friend through this ordeal, then remembered the last thing he himself said to Livia to cause her heart attack which left her bedridden for the remainder of her life.

Dan whispered his apologies to her, somehow hoping she could still hear him, even though he knew that was no longer possible.

The doctor cleared his throat, "The time is 12:20, A.M. The date... August, 1st. I'm sorry for your loss, Mr. Fredrickson."

Dan sighed, "I'll have to make some calls, set a date for the funeral... um," he brushed a tear before it could show, undercover of scratching his stumps which were starting to grow. "Shit, I'll have to see her family again... they already don't like me... can't imagine how they'll react to this."

Rex stood by the older buck, "I still have some money left over from my old job. I could help with the services."

Dan looked to his right at the young buck by his side, "That's not necessary, but thank you."

...

Meanwhile, in the same hospital, Kelly laid on a medical bed as a kindly, old mouse nurse ran ultrasound over the squirrel's pregnant belly.

The sweet 60 year-old Japanese mouse cooed as on the screen came the image of two growing, wiggling squirrel kits inside Kelly.

Kelly smiled as she realized what this meant.

"Congratulations, Ms. Dalton. You're having twins."

As tears came to Kelly's face, someone else's paw wiped them for her. She smiled and looked to her friend and co-worker, Taylor. "Thank you."

The rat smiled, "Eh, I'm sure anyone else would do the same for you."

She sighed, "Jesse wouldn't."

He clicked his tongue, "Kells, I thought I told you, no more Ms. Negative."

The mouse nurse pinched the rat's cheeks in a grandmotherly fashion, "You must be so proud, sir."

He blushed, "Oh, um, me? Well... I'm not actually the father I'm just a friend."

The woman tilted her head, "Oh? I'm sorry, I just thought-"

Kelly interrupted, "He's a friend; a very good friend. The father... he's not in the picture."

The Japanese rodent nodded, "I see... I won't ask anymore." She stepped out to give the pair their privacy.

Taylor still shined with blush, even through dark grey fur. "I didn't know you felt that way, Kelly."

She held his hand, "You're my friend, Taylor."

When she held him, it turned his knees to jelly and he had to kneel. "Thank you for saying that, you're my friend too. That dark little bar is brighter when you're there." He nuzzled her, coming dangerously close to kissing this beautiful female.

She let him indulge that much before she stopped him. He was a good kisser, she definitely had to admit that.

He shook after they separated, once he'd realized what just happened, "Oh god..."

She quieted him before he spoke up, "Shh, it's okay. It was a good kiss, but you have to keep thinking of Vlad."

He sniffed, "Yes, I have to remember Vlad. Oh, I love him... I can't see me without him, even if it means being with you. He needs me and I need him." He shook his head, shook off the worries that had filled him just then, "Come on... I'll drive you home."

...

At home, Taylor's home, Vlad was no longer a shy, wilting flower of a bat like he'd been just months ago.

The 5'4 tall fruit bat stood in Taylor's gym, lifting weights and building up muscle mass in his winged arms. He was still small, but he wanted to be able to defend himself now. He'd found another outlet to keep his mind from going back to that old klepto bug. Two outlets, actually...

He hummed happily as a female mouse he'd picked up at a local bar eagerly sucked on his circumcised cock.

The mouse was much smaller at 4 feet on the dot. Her mouth barely fit around the bat's glans. Her big-for-her-size breasts jiggled as he pumped weights, then pumped his hips.

He suppressed a squeak when his ears picked up the sound of a car pulling up outside.

The mouse girl in front gulped his pre, oblivious to what was coming.

Taylor had gotten home at about that moment, he kissed Kelly goodbye then jogged up to the front door of his house. He was surprised to find the front door unlocked, but then wasn't so surprised when he found a woman's jacket on the living room couch. He sighed and shook his head. His nose picked up the trail of sex and he followed it to his personal gym.

Vlad stood fully nude in front of a pretty mousette. He had a weight in one hand, the mouse girl's blond hair firmly gripped by the other as she sucked his cock.

The rat was simultaneously aroused and disappointed by the scene, "Vlady..."

The bat chirped happily for his boyfriend, "Tay! Welcome home... um, I didn't expect you back so quick."

Taylor stifled a laugh as he entered the room, "Vlad, baby. I love this new open, bi side of you, but could you at least wait so I can have some?"

Vlad chittered, "I wanted to... but Melody couldn't wait."

The rat nodded as he swiftly got out of his clothes then got behind the mouse, Melody. He ruffled the bat's hair, "You're forgiven, Vlad. Now I don't want your nut sweat on my gear so why don't we take this morsel upstairs, hon."

The bat laughed, "Heard ya loud and clear!"

So Taylor picked up Melody, kissed the mouse directly on her mouth to take back some of his boyfriend's pre, then carried her upstairs to their bedroom.

Once they got in, things got real heavy, she wasn't in heat, but she was ready just the same. She made Taylor use condoms, though. She wasn't taking chances on letting herself get pregnant from a one night stand.

The rat and bat didn't mind her pickiness, she was totally into it the rest of the way. She squeaked in ecstasy when Vlad took her up the ass while Taylor fed her his cock.

When she was tired and couldn't go anymore, she got to watch them.

Taylor made love to Vlad as each laid face to face, the rat buried up waist deep in his lover's tailhole.

Melody fingered herself to another squeaky climax as the males mated in front of her.

When she went to sleep, Vlad and Taylor still had enough energy for each other. The rat and bat frotted and kissed into the night.

Taylor whispered, "I love you, Vlady, even if you have become a sex fiend."

Vlad smiled like a child, "I love you too, Tay, no one else could put up with me the way you do."

They kissed again as each engaged in their intimate swordfight. Taylor eventually rolled onto his back and let the fruit bat take charge in their union.

Vlad held his lover's face and kissed him one more time as their cocks erupted in unison and painted Tay's chest white.

After that, they slept, unaware the mouse had watched and made herself cum to their lovemaking a second time.

"Damn, these boys can sure throw a party."

...

Kelly was about to go to sleep when she heard her doorbell. Since she no longer lived with Jesse, she'd been living by herself in a small one bedroom apartment. This was not easy for a first-time, expectant mother.

Carefully, she climbed out of bed then found a suitable nightgown and some panties to wear, since she wasn't in the mood to get dressed just for someone knocking on her front door. Because she lived alone now, she'd gotten into the habit of going to bed nude, she thought it helped the cubs growing inside her.

She made the trek for the door, in time to hear it buzz again. "I'm coming! God!" She looked through the peephole and her heart skipped, "What are you doing here?"

It was Jesse, "I'm just dropping by to leave some of your things."

She sighed, "Alright..."

She unlocked the front door then opened it.

Jesse was there holding a box, "Hi, Kelly."

She nodded, "Jesse..."

His tail twitched, "Are you gonna let me in or-?"

Kelly rolled her eyes, "Fine." She opened the door and Jesse walked in by her. As the door closed, she leaned on the wall by it. "I thought I took everything."

He shrugged, "Yeah, you thought." He put the box down on a table then opened it.

Kelly walked up and looked in. She gasped, "Oh god, I can't believe you kept that."

Jesse picked it up. It was a red crochet heart with both their initials stitched in white on it. "Really, that's what surprised you?"

She blushed, "Well yeah, you know how... embarrassed I was. My grandma made that for us but..."

"She got your last initial wrong." He laughed, "Remember the name I made up for you?"

"Kelly Balton, yeah real clever, you just changed the first letter of my last name."

Jess shrugged, "Comedy was never my strong point."

Kelly sighed, "So... how have you been?"

He looked at her, "I'm good. I'm doing real good, actually. I've been staying with Richie. We'd been cousins so long, being brothers is still kind of a new thing to us." He sat down, "And you? How's..."

Kelly nodded and walked by him, "I'm fine, I don't have anyone, though. To be honest, I haven't been with anyone in the last two months."

Jesse looked at her, "I wasn't really gonna ask that. I was asking about the baby."

She smiled as she got him his favorite soda from her fridge, "They're doing fine, too."

He was surprised to see she remembered he liked Dr. Pepper. "Thank you. Um... they?"

Kelly smirked right at him, "You got good aim there, Jess. You gave me twins."

He gulped, "T-t-twins? You mean it?"

She petted him like she used to when they first started dating, "Yeah..."

Jesse shivered from her touch, he hadn't seen her in two months. Now, to have her petting him like this, it made him feel how he felt before. The memory of that day came back then he pulled away.

Kelly kept quiet, she didn't have to ask why he just did that. "Anyway, it is good seeing you after so long."

He nodded, "Yeah..."

Kelly sat down across from him, "How many times have I already apologized for that?"

He shrugged, not wanting to look at her now.

She sighed, "I'm sorry, Jesse. Is that what you need to hear? I'm sorry I didn't appreciate you enough, and I let myself get carried away..."

He sighed harder, cracked his knuckles, "Why? I know I'm not perfect, but I didn't deserve that. All I need to know is why."

Kelly grimaced then felt she had to say something, "My parents used to be so strict, they only wanted me to be with other squirrels. So, I dated mostly carnivores. You're actually the first squirrel I've ever been with and... my parents were proud but I wasn't ready to settle down. When that wolverine came in, it was like I was in high school again."

Jesse sighed, "I understand, you wanted one more big bang before you got stuck with me."

She felt the bite from that comment.

He sat up, "I guess I should say something too, while we're at it."

She looked at him, "What?"

Jesse bit his lip, "You're the only girl I've ever been with, I've never... I was in a different kind of relationship before I met you."

She blinked.

"With Richie."

Kelly blushed, "Oh... you were gay before we..."

Jesse put his head down, "Yeah, we'd been like that since we were 14. Then I met you. You were the only other person who ever made me happy and when I told Richie he said just go for it. So we stopped when I had you."

She had to ask then, "So since we've been separate..."

"Yup, I've been living with Richie."

Kelly now had this image of this squirrel being in bed with another male. She felt herself smile, "I'd honestly like to see that."

He laughed, "Seriously?"

She smirked, "I think we've already established I'm dick-crazy so yes, I am serious. What are you gonna do about it?"

At that moment, they both looked at each other.

He leaned in first.

Their mouths connected.

...

Across town, Dan had just gotten home. He felt chills now as he stepped inside the house he would no longer share with Livia. They had been together for years and now she was gone.

He was upset, but he wasn't alone.

Rex stepped out of the bathroom after his shower.

Dan glanced back at him; Rex saw him and smiled.

The reindeer tightened the knot on his bath towel then sat by Dan.

The older buck barely reacted beyond a small blush when the young buck had his arm around his back.

They looked at each other; the mature whitetail buck's antlers had just started to grow for the coming fall season. The reindeer's antlers stayed year round and Dan had to admit, it did make him see how his wife could have been attracted to Rex.

Rex made the first move, nuzzled his friend then licked him boldly on the lips.

Dan smiled, "I've never done anythin' like this."

Rex untied his bath towel and exposed himself to the older buck, "It's not really all that different. The penis just has one less hole to pick from is all."

The older male only laughed from that, "Okay that was terrible, but I get where you were goin' with that."

Rex kissed Dan.

Dan liked it. He pushed back on the kiss and held the younger male's shoulders.

The bucks deepened their kiss while their hands roamed each other's buff, strong bodies.

Rex made another bold gesture and stuck his left hand inside Dan's boxers.

The older buck wavered in his first kiss with another male when he felt that same male grip his shaft.

Rex smiled from his friend's reaction. He pushed it further by slowly jerking his fist up and down the buck's growing branch.

Dan quickly grew until his tip could be seen poking out over his waistband, the rest of his length showed a lewd outline.

The reindeer kissed his friend harder as he pulled those boxers off.

Dan's cock didn't stand right up but did twitch when the young buck dragged two fingers slowly up and down his length without actually gripping his handsome friend.

Dan bit his lip, "That ain't nothin' Dad ever warned me about when he talked about gays."

Rex laughed, "Ain't it funny? All those homophobes who talk about this, they only focus on butt sex. Like that's all we do."

Dan laughed, "Speakin' of... how're we gonna..."

The reindeer kissed his friend, "If ya want, I can be bottom for you."

"Bottom?"

Rex chuckled, "Yes, old buck, bottom, if you're nervous you can fuck my ass."

"That's actually the term for it?"

"No, the term is anal, bottom is... we'll get there when we get there, I have something else in mind." He kissed his old buck. "Now, lay on your back, you'll like this."

Dan was never the submissive type but then he'd never done anything sexual with another male before so he'd let it slide.

As the older buck laid on his back, the young buck searched his pants and found the lube. He squirted some as Dan watched with interest. Rex spread lube on his cock.

Dan blushed again as he watched this younger male straddle his legs.

Rex slathered more lube on Dan's buckhood.

Dan shuddered when the younger male stroked him lightly. "You have soft hands..."

Rex crouched over his friend, soon-to-be his lover. "You're gonna like this." Then he lowered his body. Both males groaned when their erect shafts touched.

The whitetail buck thrust up against the reindeer, their cocks slid together.

The bucks leaned in and kissed. Their tongues brushed between each other's mouths. Rex led the kiss while Dan took charge in the lovemaking.

Unfortunately, it didn't last, Dan had never been intimate with another man and thus couldn't hold himself back for long.

Rex only smiled when he felt the older buck shoot his cum, continuing to kiss and lick this handsome buck he'd just caught.

Dan blushed, "I'm sorry, I-"

Rex chuckled, "It's alright, Danny. We ain't all perfect the first time."

The older buck kissed his new lover, "You've done this before?"

Rex laid his chin on Dan's chest, "I'd had a few boyfriends in college, and a brother who used to hump me before he settled down with his wife."

Dan kissed the young buck again, "I'm still hard, wanna try that again?"

Rex nuzzled him, "I'm ready when you are, babe."

...

Richie got out of the shower in his humble little suburban home he'd bought with money he inherited from his father. The squirrel let his robe fall off then he sat down in his armchair and read a book as someone leaned in to kiss him on his exposed neck. He smiled, about to engage a full kiss with his unseen guest when his cellphone rang. He answered quickly, "Jesse? It's late, where are you?"

On the other end, Jesse had his ex-girlfriend riding his cock while he played with her breasts. "Rich, we're back together." he said with such confidence.

Richie blinked, "You and Kelly? Well that's wonderful. I guess this means..."

"Actually, that's the other thing I wanted to call about."

Kelly squeaked her climax loud enough that Richie could hear her over the phone. He suppressed the giggle.

Jesse continued, "Kelly knows about us."

Richie blushed, "You told her?"

Jesse nodded as Kelly slowed her actions to listen in, "We were talking, we got to trading secrets and... you know how that goes. She says she'd like to watch us sometime."

That made Richie laugh, "Oh is that all?"

"So you'd do it?"

Richie grinned, "Hey, anytime I can have you, I'm gonna take it, Jess. Believe that. I'm busy tonight, though and it sounds like you're busy too."

Jesse blinked, "Candy's there?"

Richie bit his lip and looked down, the Latina ferret who'd married his father for his money was sitting with him, blowing kisses to him while she waited patiently.

Jesse laughed, "Well, I'll leave you to her then." and he hung up.

Kelly kissed him, "Who's Candy?"

Jesse sighed, "Candice, she was married to Dad. After he died, she's sorta stuck around and..."

Kelly giggled, "You fuck your dead dad's squeeze?"

Jesse blushed, "I don't, Richie does. She's just three years older than us anyway. Why does that bother you?"

She shook her head, "I fucked three guys then came home to you. I think it's fair to say, we're both fucked in the head."

He didn't know how to take that, thankfully she didn't make him think on it too long before she pushed him back and continued to ride him hard. He had to joke at this situation at least, "Those babies are gonna be some horny devils when they come out."

She had to laugh at that.

...

Richie sat in his living room then while Candice sucked on his cock. The jill didn't get his father's inheritance, but she still had a sugar daddy in Richie.

He never used any money in his dad's inheritance, he kept up that part of the will, but he still provided her with money made through his job as a lawyer. He'd considered himself gay before she'd seduced him once.

And while Richard was just a living bank for her, Candice did genuinely care for Rich and Jess. She'd guess it was that motherly instinct of someone who's never been a mother. That, and Richie had that confidence she loved.

That last thought crossed her mind just as she felt the cock in her mouth start to throb.

She took her mouth away and let the young Meyers squirrel squirt his seed on her face, on her breasts, wherever he wanted.

Next, she was on her back, breasts jiggling as he pumped her into a shrieking orgasm. They kissed during, he played with her nipples, sucked on them when he could, but this was not lovemaking. She was not Jesse, not someone that Richie loved, but a friend; a friend who opened her legs for him any time.

Richie grunted through his climax, his first of the night as ferrets were hard to satisfy.

...

Morning...

Dan hung up the phone as Rex walked into the kitchen.

Rex saw the expression on his lover's face, "What's up, babe?"

Dan sighed, "Just called Liv's father. He's pissed for sure, like I said he'd be."

12