Everyone Does It Some More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rex nodded then hugged the older buck, "What did the old man have to say?"

Dan licked his lips before speaking, "He's wantin' to accuse me of hurtin' his little girl. I can expect a fist or two to the face from him, maybe even a gun in my face."

Rex rubbed his old buck's naked chest, "I'll be standing by with an ice pack and a bullet proof vest."

Dan laughed from that, "Thanks."

...

The mouse, Melody, had gotten dressed and walked out long before Vlad and Taylor woke up.

Neither missed her, she was another fun fling for them.

Taylor sat in the tub while Vlad scrubbed him.

Vlad kissed Taylor for the umpteenth time.

...

Kelly awoke to her lover's arms around her, just like when they first made love. She turned and looked back just to confirm to herself. Yes, he was here.

Jesse looked back at her, "That's right, I'm still here and I'm gonna be here because I love you."

She held his paws then, "I love you too, Jesse."

He moved his paws down to her belly. He felt his kits inside her, dreaming of life. "And I'll be here for you guys too."

That made her want to cry, it was so sweet and earnest.

...

Candice dressed as Richie watched through sleepy eyes. She smiled at him, even knowing he was dead to the world asleep right now.

After she finished getting dressed, she took the little extra time to kiss him goodbye before walking out. She'd be back, though. He was her pimp now.

...

Later that noon, Taylor drove to the bar for his shift. He got there, same time as Kelly.

They both smiled deeply when they saw each other.

Taylor noticed the little glow in her cheeks, "Oh my, someone here got lucky last night. Dish, girlfriend."

She blushed that he could already tell, "I'll tell you inside."

12