Everyone Knew but Me...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The recovery from my orgasm was so intense, despite my panic; there was no way I could not savor the feelings as my body rolled with more rumblings from deep inside my pussy.

Finn started barking in the back yard, I could hear him pushing and banging against the back door; the shape at the front door seemed to freeze and then disappear with the sound of the barking. I could hear footsteps outside.

I knew I had to hide, even though curtains covered the window by the door, the living room window exposed me to anyone outside who could look into the house. Naked in the middle of the floor, I would be hard to miss.

I could hear footsteps again, this time from the back of the house and more barking.

Then a male voice said, "Finn, be quiet, it's just me." Finn immediately stopped barking.

I got to my feet, searching the room for a hiding spot just as the shape returned to the door and the doorbell rang again.

I froze for an instant and then noticed the hall closet.

I ran to the closet as I heard a key in the door, whoever it was was unlocking the door, I barely had time to get into the closet and I just closed the closet just as the front door opened.

My heart was in my mouth and beating so hard that I am sure whoever it was could hear it.

I held my breath.

Silence.

The sounds of footsteps, heavy ones, entered the room. I worried about the scent of me. I had just had a huge orgasm and from my experience, I knew that my scent would linger for a while in the house.

I heard the voice say, "Hmmm, what are these clothes doing here?" The voice sounded familiar but I could not place it.

I had totally forgotten about my clothes.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I screamed inside my head.

Inside the closet, I was aware of my naked body rubbing up against the contents of the closet. There was no way to move and not make a noise. As panicky as I was the erotic feeling of Mrs. Richards coats rubbing against my skin almost made me whimper again with excitement. The edge of a leather coat rubbed against the space between my cheeks. I forced myself to breathe finally, trying hard not to be too loud but nevertheless, I flexed my legs and allowed the leather to slide up and down my ass in a most slutty way.

Part of me was scared, but a growing part of me was just starting to realize that being caught in this position was insanely hot.

The edge of the leather almost made me moan aloud as I let it rub against my rosebud.

"Brooke, if you can hear me, I know you are here, I won't hurt you," I recognized the voice again but could still not place it as it was muffled by the door.

"Who was it?"

"How did they know who I was?"

If I wasn't naked, I might have stepped out, because whoever it knew me somehow, but like this, how could I explain it, there was no way they could not know what I was up to.

"Brooke, I know you are looking after Mrs. Richards house, she told me you would be," a pause as if he was waiting for me to acknowledge his statement, "I just wanted to check and make sure you were okay," The voice was quiet and calming. I heard the footsteps going from room to room.

"Brooke, it's Mr. Roberts," my excitement level burst off the chart with recognition, embarrassment, and arousal all vying for dominance of my situation.

"Brooke it's okay, I won't tell anyone that you were masturbating."

My mind screamed at me, "How could he know?" Then I realized just how strong my scent was and in the silent house with all the windows closed, my scent was pretty unmistakable and after seeing my clothes, he wouldn't have to be a rocket scientist to figure what I had been doing.

"Brooke, just stop hiding and come out, so we can talk, or should I let Finn in and he can find you?"

I thought about that for a second, Finn would find me right away and that would only make things worse.

"Ok Brooke, I am going to let him in."

"No."

I said it quietly and heard the footsteps continue and I realized he couldn't hear my quiet voice, I said it again, louder this time, "NO, Mr. Roberts don't let Finn in."

The sound of the footsteps stopped and then got louder again.

I started to open the closet door and tried to cover my nakedness.

Mr. Roberts was right there and he was smiling.

I felt like he was a tiger and I was a sheep.

He was dressed in his school clothes; I could just detect his cologne, and a slight bulge in his pants.

His cologne was like a combination of motor oil and old leather and I had always loved how it affected me. Despite my situation, I closed my eyes as I inhaled that scent.

He looked at me for several moments as I tried unsuccessfully to hide my naked body.

Finally, he let out a low sigh and said, "Don't try to cover yourself. You have a body that screams out to be naked, to be admired."

He stared at me for several moments and finally said, "Brooke, you are a very naughty girl, just look at you."

My head was spinning with the realization of my situation, I never expected Mr. Roberts to appear here, and I never expected to be caught. I never thought that he and Mrs. Richards might actually talk about me. I never thought about how he would know that I was here.

His voice broke through and I heard him say, "I thought when I came into the house that I could smell your perfume, and then I saw your clothes on the floor. I have been around enough excited women to recognize your scent of arousal wasn't perfume but was the amazing scent of your pussy," he said shaking his head.

Just hearing him describe the situation and standing naked in front of him was overwhelming and all I wanted was for him to take advantage of me, to make the first move. I felt totally exposed and so submissive, I knew he wanted to take me.

Instead, he asked me, "Did you just finish playing with yourself when I knocked?"

I nodded my head, too embarrassed to say anything.

"Well don't be embarrassed, Brooke, judging by your flushed skin, that must have been quite an orgasm."

Despite everything, I could feel a small smile on my face and my sense of arousal washing through me like a rising tidal wave.

"Come on, let's take a look at you, put your hands down so I can see all of you," he said in a teacher-like voice.

Like the obedient and submissive student I have always been, I let my hands fall to my sides. My skin was covered in goosebumps and my nipples betrayed me, standing so erect that they actually ached. My little 34 x 22 x 33 body was on full display as Mr. Roberts took in all of my secrets. I made no pretense of modesty; Mr. Roberts knew I wanted him as badly as he wanted me.

He let out another slow whistle as he examined me with a knowing eye. I felt his eyes on my small but perky boobs, my flat tummy, the flare of my hips, on the moisture glistening on my puffy and swollen pussy in the daylight shining through the window, right down my nicely toned legs to my small feet with highlighted with red polish.

I have always kept my pussy shaved and I could feel the heat and the moisture almost beading on my exposed skin.

Mr. Roberts just stared for several minutes and then motioned with his finger for me to turn around. All this time my eyes were fixed on his deep blue ones.

Again, I obeyed. Mr. Roberts stepped closer and I could feel his presence like a physical force as his eyes drank in my ass and my body.

"You are most striking, Brooke, you are quite a beautiful and very sexy woman," for the first time he left out the "young" part.

I was a month or two away from turning twenty, but I knew he must be more than twice maybe even three times that.

My breathing was shallow and irregular; hoping for what might come next.

"What should we do with you, you have been pretty naughty, what would Mrs. Richards say or your mom, Keri?"

My face must have reflected the anxiety that I felt, all of the colors drained from me as I worried about him telling my mom.

"Mr. Roberts, you can't tell her that you found me like this, I've never done anything like this before," and I continued pleading with him until he raised his hand.

"Now Brooke, I already promised that I wouldn't tell your mom about masturbating and now you want me not to say anything about finding you naked in a closet?"

"Mr. Roberts, please you just can't tell her."

"You have been very naughty and I think you should be punished, don't you?" he said with a stern face that scared me a little.

"Well, don't you think you have been naughty," he said even more sternly.

My heart was racing.

Then a smile appeared on his face... he was playing with me. I felt a little bit better and my thoughts about the thrill of being caught naked by Mrs. Richards were now given over to the reality of being caught by Mr. Roberts.

At this moment either was enough to make me feel faint.

"Well maybe, how do you want to punish me?" I asked in a small voice.

He stood there admiring my naked little body.

Then he placed both hands on my hips and the resulting electricity was tangible to me. He took a second to look into my blue eyes and smiled.

"Take off your panties, Brooke."

It wasn't a request; I looked at him for a moment.

"Well, come on Brooke, I have some time but not all day."

That I complied without any persuasion made him smile again and add, "Brooke, I am going to fuck you so hard you will feel like the little slut I think you want to be."

He looked into my eyes and saw only eagerness, "I thought so."

I hooked my thumbs under the waistband and pulled them down my thighs, the wetness of the fabric obvious for him to see.

He noticed and took them from me as I stepped out of them, he brought them to his face and inhaled the wetness and my scent. Then he brought them to my face, I loved the taste and scent of my own arousal and wasted no time burying my face into the crotch of my panties.

After making sure he had wiped all of the moisture onto my face, he dropped them to the floor and looked into my eyes again.

I expected him to kiss me but in a move that surprised me with its suddenness, he grabbed me and pulled me onto a chair. The next thing I knew I was lying across his lap with my ass squarely under his hand.

"Brooke you are very bad and I just have to punish you.

I think given that you are still a student, spanking is still likely the best method, sometimes I think the old ways are always the best."

Without another word, his hand crashed down on my pale ass and I felt an instant burning and sensation of pain. I had never actually been spanked in my life and before I could even think, he spanked me hard again.

"Oooowwww," I screamed, "that hurts, Mr. Roberts, stop!" and even as I struggled, I realized he was much too strong for me and he held me even tighter.

His strength and size easily overcame me and the spanking continued.

"Slap, slap, slap," I was now crying it hurt so much. He continued to slap my ass, both cheeks an even number of times and then he paused for a moment.

"Let's check on you," he said.

My ass was on fire, tears still running down my cheeks, and then I felt a thick finger moving down between my burning cheeks, down to my pussy. The thick finger felt like cold ice soothing what must be bright red flesh. The finger pushed its way between my cheeks and circled my small rosebud. None of the boys I had dated had ever done that to me, it was weird but the sensation made me moan as he continued to play with me.

I inhaled sharply and then his thick finger moved south and lightly grazed my pussy, first the outer folds and then pushing through into the inner, much more sensitive part of me.

I was more surprised than him, "What's this Brooke, you are crying, asking me to stop, but your pussy is absolutely dripping, you must like being spanked."

I shouldn't have been surprised, being spanked was even better than when I had dreamed about it. He spanked me again and this time I noticed the electric tingling coming from my pussy. The slapping sound filled the room as he tanned my poor cheeks, my body kept twisting and squirming, not to get away, but increasingly to grind my pussy against his legs to satisfy the sensations coming from what he was doing.

"Brooke, you like being spanked, that makes you even naughtier, what am I going to do with you.

"

I had found enough friction on his knee to satisfy the yearning between my thighs and my body shook with the force of a small orgasm. Mr. Roberts stopped spanking me and proceeded to massage my bright red cheeks and run his finger up and down between my cheeks, making me moan even more, especially when his finger rubbed my asshole.

"Brooke, I think that you might have the makings of a little slut, how should I punish you for that?"

With me still, on his lap and with my juices making his pants wet, he managed to unbuckle his belt and slip it through the belt loops on his pants. For a moment I worried, he might use the belt on me, and then he pushed me onto my knees in front of him.

"Brooke get on your hands and your knees," he said with that same teacher voice he had used before. He moved around to face my ass as I compiled.

Nothing happened; I turned and looked to watch Mr. Roberts removing his shirt. He looked down at me and said.

"Curious are you, Brooke, well prepare yourself,"

Mr. Roberts was muscular but not in an exaggerated way, his chest like the rest of his body I would soon discover was as smooth and hairless as my body. My old boyfriend would never have shaved because "real men" didn't do that despite my pleading. On Mr. Roberts, it just looked totally natural and as he undid his pants and removed them, there was no mistaking that he was a real man.

I expected him to feed me his cock, and I would not have been disappointed.

Mr. Roberts wore no underwear, his body was completely tanned. While his cock wasn't huge, it was very thick and shaved his balls looked almost bigger than his cock.

"Close your eyes Brooke, and just enjoy," Mr. Roberts said as he kneeled behind me and I sensed and then felt his hot breath on my skin.

I anticipated what was going to happen and even opened my mouth, anticipating, but instead of me looking after him, I felt a hot tongue and warm breathe on my ass.

"Ohhhh mmmyyyy gggggoooodddd," I moaned as my body felt the most incredible sensation that I had ever felt before. Mr. Roberts was so much better than my old boyfriend. He did it again, the roughness, the size, his tongue felt so different than when my last boyfriend had done it. My ex didn't like to go down on me, even though I kept my pussy completely bare. Mr. Roberts, though, seemed to love it, and more importantly, seemed to be very good at it.

I knew on so many levels this was completely wrong and part of me wanted to protest, but it felt so amazing. Mr. Robert's tongue seemed to make all of my nerve endings come alive at the same time. I had never felt so turned on in my life.

None of my previous experiences with oral sex had prepared me for this. None of my old boyfriends seemed to have even tried to make me feel like this and Mr. Roberts did it so easily. Their tongues were small and tentative. Sure, I had enjoyed it, but their tongues were nothing like this. Mr. Roberts licked and sucked on me back to front. His technique and eagerness were amazing; I didn't want it to stop, no matter how wrong it was.

The more he licked, the wetter I got, and then the more he licked. His rough tongue lapped harder and faster, parts of it even penetrating me. That earlier first orgasm was powerful, but I had masturbated so many times before that it was just a stronger version of what I was used to... this was different. Rawer, more intense, and so very wrong and very bad. It was out of this world.

I knew I should push him away and stop him, he was a teacher, he was married, he was the college dean, he was older than my grandfather, I knew I should... but I didn't.

I found myself moaning and talking dirty to him, something I had never done before.

"Oh, Mr. Roberts, that feels so incredible, I love your tongue in my pussy and in my ass," that I wanted him to fuck me hard, that I wanted to be his little slut. He seemed invigorated by the dirty words as they spewed forth. I used words and phrases like, "slut, his little bitch, suck my ass," and some that I had never even thought about before.

"What about Mrs. Richards, do you want to be her little pet, her little slut too?"

I never even hesitated as his tongue worked its magic on me, "YYYYYYEEEEESSSSS," I screamed. Mr. Roberts found my sweet spot and was rewarded with a guttural moan that did not even sound like me. The thought that he may have done this to Mrs. Richards filled my mind with so many erotic imagines, I tried to prolong the path to my next orgasm but it was too much. I could barely control myself much less slow the rise to my orgasm.

The speed and onset surprised me, one second I was almost in heaven just enjoying the sensation of his exploring tongue, the next my body was twisting and convulsing on fire as all my nerve endings exploded at once. Mr. Roberts took my cries of pleasure as a reason to continue licking. He took me long past the point where the sensitivity of my pussy could stand it and I must have blacked out for a moment or two.

It was likely only a minute or two before I was aware again. I had fallen onto my side and was lying still. Mr. Roberts let me lie for several minutes before he nudged my body with his hands and it took me a moment to realize what he wanted. Without even thinking about it, I pulled myself up onto all fours again.

All I felt was that wonderful tongue again. I barely noticed anything other than the pleasure he was creating, Mr. Robert's tongue was moving from my ass to my pussy again. I could feel the waves building towards another orgasm, even more intensely than last time. I had seen porn videos with my boyfriend like this, but I had no idea it felt this awesome, so incredibly wild. My breathing came in deep gasps and I knew I was starting to hyperventilate.

Then without warning, he stopped, I could have screamed in frustration. Then I felt the weight of his body on me then I only had a moment to prepare myself.

All of this happened so quickly that I barely had time to prepare for what was going to happen. Having been fucked by my boyfriend doggy style several times, I knew that he had trouble finding the right hole but Mr. Roberts had no trouble. Maybe he was lucky, or maybe he was just that good. I didn't care which.

I felt the hard tip once or twice poke me and then he pushed hard so quickly and so suddenly he was completely inside me all at once.

The pressure was strong because he didn't go slowly, I was very very wet but still, he was much thicker than my boyfriend had been and I could feel him almost shove in and out of me in the time it would have taken my ex just to get started. Instead of pausing for a moment, Mr. Roberts was hammering away on me so hard I almost lost my breath.

This was not gentle sex; this was a jackhammering fucking like nothing I had ever experienced before. His fingernails dug into my skin, leaving long red furrows on my back and sides; I felt his hot breath, his tongue licking my sweating skin, and that wonderful cock pistoning in and out of me. I didn't care if it was wrong or not, I just didn't want it to stop.

Mr. Roberts unbelievably pushed deeper into me than I thought possible, his balls finally slapping up against my smooth skin. It felt like his cock was halfway to my mouth. His stamina was incredible and the pounding was continuous.

My poor little box would never be the same again.

I felt impossibly stuffed and then Mr. Roberts was coming and coming and coming. I did not know one man could have that much semen.

When my boyfriend came, there was a little puddle of hot white sticky cum and that was it. Mr. Roberts seemed to have gallons of it. Here I was fucking my dean on the floor in Mrs. Richard's house, before today, having Mr. Roberts fuck me for really did not seem to even exist in my universe and now I could feel his bare cock buried deep inside me, spewing his cum into me.