Everyone Knew but Me...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was I doing?

What if someone found out?

What if someone caught me?

These thoughts raced through my brain. Mr. Roberts was half kneeling and half lying on top of me and seemed not to notice or care. I was out of breath verging on an anxiety attack. It would have been unbearable if it hadn't felt so intoxicating. We stayed like that for what seemed like an eternity but it might have only been five or ten minutes.

Then I could feel Mr. Roberts shrinking inside me. His cum started to leak from my battered pussy and then he pulled out. I collapsed onto the floor, a sweaty sticky mess of freshly fucked slut. Mr. Roberts stood and moved to the sofa and sat just looking at me.

I lay motionless on the floor while cum flowed out of me onto the hardwood floor, it might have been 5 minutes, and it might have been 30. At some point, my phone buzzed, it was my mom, wanting to know if I needed a ride. Fortunately, she texted, I didn't trust myself to speak. With my hands trembling, I replied that I need to clean up after Finn, but could she come in an hour.

She said that she was still at work and did I mind just watching some TV and she would come by later tonight. I typed, "Okay" and took stock.

I felt incredible, my arms and legs felt like they weighed 1,000 lbs each, but, I had never been fucked so hard and so completely before.

Mr. Roberts looked at me and smiled, "Brooke you were amazing, you have no idea of how long I have wanted to do that with you."

He looked at me laying on the floor for several more minutes and then asked, "When is your mother coming to pick you up?"

"She is going to be a while," I said.

Before he could say anything, Finn started to bark again, "I'll go check on Finn, you just take it easy for a few more minutes," he said with genuine concern.

Then wordlessly Mr. Roberts nodded, got up, and started to get dressed.

I figured I had better get cleaned up too.

Mr. Roberts helped me up and smiled at me as his cum run down my legs. He slapped my bruised ass as I went up to the bathroom and found a towel, shampoo, and some soap.

I turned on the water and stepped into the shower. I had never seen so much cum before, it had dried and was caked everywhere on me. For a moment, I worried about if my mom would be able to tell what I had been doing, but the gentle buzz and continued throbbing deep inside me lessened any worries I had at the moment.

I glanced at my ass in the mirror and noticed the reddish handprint size marks, "She better not see these for sure," I said to the mirror and then turned my attention to the shower.

Under the hot water, I washed my hair and then reluctantly washed Mr. Roberts' cum from outside, and then using the hand-held attachment, most of what was inside me too. I was still red and puffy but my pussy was returning to what I thought normal was.

I stood for several minutes under the hot water with my eyes closed. My mind wondered. Mom said she would likely be a couple of hours. I wondered again if Mr. Roberts was still here.

"Is there enough time?" I said to the steamy room.

I would have to be quick, but the prospect of having Mr. Roberts fuck me silly again was too strong to resist. I told myself that now that I knew what to expect, I could let him have his way with me, clean up, and be done in time for my mom to pick me up.

I never even tried to resist the thought.

Rushing, I turned off the water and grabbed a towel and Mrs. Richard's robe that was hanging on the back of the door.

Originally, I had planned to explore each of the rooms and take selfies of myself naked or masturbating, but the thought of Mr. Roberts pushed all of those ideas from my mind.

I had to force myself not to run down the stairs, the robe was around my shoulders but not done up. I noticed the pile of my clothes on the floor and figured there would be time to pick up them later.

I didn't see Mr. Roberts at first and with my heart in my throat, I anxiously looked to see if his car was still there.

It was, near the garage, almost hidden from view. I looked into the backyard and noticed him fully dressed playing with Finn.

I glanced at the clock, I still had lots of time, but I decided to go outside this time rather than do it again inside just to save a little time cleaning up.

I slipped the robe off and laid it on the kitchen table. My heart was beating so hard I was worried I was going to hyperventilate once again. The first time was almost a chance affair; I knew what I was doing this time. This would be deliberate.

I was so focused; I barely savored the thought of going outside naked.

The backyard was very private and Mrs. Richards had no neighbors, right now I didn't care about that. I opened the door and Finn noticed me first, he abandoned Mr. Roberts and tried to approach me but was held at a distance by his chain. Mr. Roberts looked up; saw me standing there in the late afternoon sun, my hair still wet, no makeup, smiling at him. He just looked into my eyes as he started to approach me.

I pulled the door shut behind me and heard the door latch.

"Fuck," did I just lock myself out?

I reached to try the door but before I could do that Mr. Roberts was right there deeply kissing me again, this time from behind with his hands resting between my thighs.

In a repeat of earlier, he took my hand and led me onto the grass. His hands lightly stroked my body as he turned me around, exploring, caressing, setting my nerves on fire. I closed my eyes as I felt his breath moving everywhere on my body.

He pulled me to all fours again and I felt that wonderful tongue again, finding its way between my cheeks. I felt the hotness of his breath and the roughness of his tongue and my mind instantly forgot all fears of being locked out.

I don't remember how Mr. Roberts got naked, but he did, one moment he was dressed, the next his body was naked next to mine.

My eyes rolled back in my head as his magical tongue explored all of my secret places again. This time focusing only on my ass. As he kissed and bit me, I thought about Mr. Roberts doing this to Mrs. Richards all the time, she must be a very happy woman.

I could have let him do this all night, but I wasn't in charge anymore. He was.

I felt his strong hands move up and grip both sides of my ass. He was so strong. I looked underneath myself and I could see the reddish-purple head of his cock and I knew before long he would be inside me again.

I had my eyes closed savoring the willingness of him to lick and probe my ass. Then I heard the unmistakable sound of a snap lid and before I knew it, a cold sensation began probing my tiny rosebud.

His thick finger rounded my tiny opening, coating it with cool gel. Around and around and then after a few times, I felt a pushing feeling as his thick finger teased and then penetrated me. It was a different sensation but enjoyable, then he pushed harder, and I felt that finger in my ass.

Like last time, Mr. Roberts seemed to know exactly what he was doing as I felt him withdraw and then push harder back in again. While one hand played with my ass, his other fingers played with my pussy and very sensitive clit. His mouth and tongue continued to lick and kiss my ass.

I became aware of his finger moving across my ass and then there was a moment of pain and then I felt one, then two knuckles disappear into my ass. Mr. Roberts kept a steady rhythm with his other fingers in my pussy and I was totally submissive to his desires.

He finger-fucked my ass for seemingly forever, pushing deeper each time, making me scream like a wild animal. Then he stopped.

The ebbing of electricity arching through my body left me wondering why he stopped. Mr. Roberts straightened and then positioned himself behind me. I felt the tip of his cock at my entrance.

I felt him push his cock against my seemingly way undersized rosebud. Then he pushed and I screamed.

It was so tight. I had seen videos about anal action, but if my old boyfriends were unwilling to eat my pussy, none of them would have even considered what Mr. Roberts was now doing to me. It felt so dirty and totally wrong... and so delicious.

I felt as if I was being split in two, he felt twice as large as he had from before. My eyes rolled back into my head and I thought I might pass out. He pushed further into me.

Unbelievable my ass took every inch of him. It must have taken ten minutes to work himself completely into my ass. Pushing, pulling a little out, and then back deeper still again.

I had never felt this full before, Mr. Roberts was in a different league and everyone else I had ever been with. As he stretched my ass, he began to move faster. I was at the center of a pleasure wave, before long he was moving so fast, I swear my teeth were rattling. In and out, in and out, over and over again. I couldn't believe that it felt like he was getting bigger the more he fucked my ass.

I thought he was howling this time and then I realized it was me. I thought of him fucking Mrs. Richards like this and I imagined watching them. That mental image combined with the feeling that he was creating in my body made me continue to scream out in pleasure. This was so raw and dirty.

It didn't seem like he lasted very long, but to be honest, I had no idea how long it had been. I was just enjoying what this older man was doing to me. I felt the hot cum exploding deep inside me; it felt like a garden hose flooding me. I could feel the pulsing of the hotness of it, I could feel Mr. Roberts breathing, everything seemed to slow down and stop. The moment seemed to last forever.

Then my body was gripped by another rising orgasm, my breathing came in gasps, and I could not imagine any sex being better than this.

My world exploded into a flash of brilliant colors and then blackness enveloped me.

After an eternity, I felt Mr. Roberts withdraw from my ass. His cum gushed out of me and I collapsed again and just lay still on the grass.

I heard voices in the background as I struggled to regain my senses. Minutes passed. Opening my eyes, it was then I noticed how much darker the sky was. The electricity still crackled throughout my body, but the first tinges of panic also made an appearance.

What time was it?

My legs had cramped and I could barely straighten up.

I looked for my phone but realized it was inside.

I tried to stand and was just about to stumble when a hand steadied me. It wasn't Mr. Roberts, it was a woman's.

My heart stopped and I looked up into the eyes of my mother.

There was no way to explain this, I had not heard the car, I had no idea how she had gotten into the backyard, and I had no idea how long she had been here.

I waited for the screaming, I waited for the words she would say about her disappointment in me, and I wondered why Finn had not barked at all, all of these thoughts raced through my mind in microseconds.

Nothing.

I noticed Mr. Roberts, still naked, putting his phone down. Not seeming to be surprised or upset at all about the appearance of my mother.

My mom smiled and said, "Hello Tom," and they kissed on the lips. Not a friend kiss, but a deep long passionate kiss, tongues engaged, seeking and finding.

I was really confused.

"Keri, she was really good, she is a natural," he said.

She looked at me, in silence for several minutes and then looked back at Tom.

She turned me around so she could see my ass.

I could feel the cum leaking from me.

"You really did a number on her ass, I'll bet she'll be black and blue for a while," she laughed, looking at my poor ass.

Her gaze returned to me and she smiled when she looked at my face, knowing the questions I must have.

"I have a key," she said.

"I saw the pile of clothes and then the robe," she said calmly as if she was describing how nice supper was.

"Then I heard you," she smiled, "The moaning and the sounds of a woman make when she is being fucked hard."

"I was surprised that you could take all of him in your ass, it took Mary a couple of times, and me as well."

I must have looked totally shocked.

"We had taken bets on how long it would take before you two would connect. Mary thought it might take longer, but I decided to help things along a bit," she paused for a moment, seeming to enjoy the confusion on my face.

"I told Tom that you would be here alone and that if I knew my daughter, you would likely be naked and playing with yourself."

She continued, "Since you broke up with your boyfriend, everyone in the house has to know how horny you have been. I figured it would take you a few days but once you got naked, it was only a matter of time before would catch you masturbating, I had thought three days was enough so I invited Tom to come and check on you."

"Tom?"

She replied, "Yes, that's Mr. Robert's first name."

"How, did you know I would be naked," I said.

"Come on Brooke, I noticed you starting to sleep naked a few weeks ago and anyone who walks into your room in the morning can notice your scent, you must be masturbating for an hour every night. I had to make up excuses to explain your moaning to your sisters."

"You're not mad?" I croaked almost unbelievably.

"Mad, why would I be mad," she said in a quiet, calm voice.

"You just found me passed out after letting Mr. Roberts fuck me silly," I said incredulously.

"Why would I be mad, I set this up," she said matter of factly.

I was confused and she saw that.

"Mary and I have both noticed how infatuated you have been with her, but we weren't ready to share you yet," she paused, I barely registered the "we" and the "share," but I did notice the "yet."

"So we decided that you might be ready for Tom, your last boyfriend was a jerk and we were happy you broke up with him." She took a breath, "So we decided to give you a chance to meet Tom, nothing might have happened but all three of us were pretty sure that you couldn't resist getting naked for long. Like I said, some mornings the scent of your pussy in your room was so intense, it was everything I could do not to fuck you myself."

"You... knew?"

"Yes, I know all your sexy little secrets and so does Mary, I also think she will enjoy the pictures Tom just sent to her."

"Are Tom, Mr. Roberts, and Mrs. Richards a pair?"

"Not exactly, occasionally Mary and I invite Tom to join us, she and I are really the pair and have been for a long time," as she said this I sat down on the grass, stunned.

"Why do you think I am away so much and you have to babysit all the time?"

"Tom and I have been seeing each other for years too, Mary knows and doesn't mind, but ever since you turned eighteen she has been very interested in you, and so has been Tom." My mother said smiling.

"To be honest we couldn't decide who to start you with first. But when Mary had to be away for a week, we all decided on Tom. We figured you would get naked and Tom would find you and things would progress naturally, you aren't my daughter for nothing. Your masturbating was perfect."

My head was still spinning as she helped me to my feet and then said, "Let's get you inside, and maybe I can clean you up, Brooke."