Everyone Knew I was a Sissy but Me

Story Info
My co-worker brings out the cock craving woman in me.
6.4k words
4.54
38.4k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,702 Followers

I was surprised when my co-worker Hank invited me to happy hour one day as we were leaving the office. "Is your wife going to join us?" I asked.

"Not this time, johnnie. One day, maybe, that is if you're good." He laughed when he said that and so did I.

I was 37, single, no girlfriend, no social life, and to be truthful, was a bit socially awkward.

Hank had decided that I was to be his project. Although almost 12 years my junior, Hank had way more experience out in the world than I. Having been in the military, he'd seen plenty. Now married to a beautiful woman, Hank would stop by my office to share stories of his service, his weekend, or just random stuff.

When one day I asked him why he chose me to be his office buddy, he told me he knew I was shy, a loner, and he was determined to break me out of my shell.

About me; I'm rather a diminutive sort. At 5' 5", I never made much of an impression on the ladies. Years of office work and lack of exercise resulted in my fanny being larger than my petite frame. My hips are wide than my shoulders, my legs slender, kind of shapely. my hands blessed with long delicate fingers. A natural red head, I come with that full package; pale skin, and freckles splashed across my cheeks and nose. I probably should have kept my hair cut lots shorter than I do. Long and wavy, I wear it like one of the Grateful Dead band members; down to my shoulders.

The women all said I was cute. The guys thought I was a homo. It was a lonely existence. So it was when Hank decided I needed a friend, I was more than happy to join him.

Hank's a nice guy. Tall, robust with an easy manner, and a magnetic charisma, he is everything I'm not. People gravitated towards him. Guys liked to shoot the shit. Women liked to imagine what he must be like in bed. Either way, when he entered a room, all eyes seemed to turn his way.

It was not different when he took me to his favorite bar. He held the door open allowing me to step in first. The regular customers looked to see who was entering their domain. They saw it was me and almost went back to their conversations. However, when Hank followed close behind me, it was like a scene out of the old TV show Cheers. Hank seemed to know everyone and everyone seemed to know him.

All the attention Hank received didn't bother him. He was used to it. I was not. A few of the people he knew would stop by our table to say hi and then make a remark about Hank's pretty date. At first it made me uncomfortable. But when Hank told me I should take those comments as compliments, I began to feel better about their words and myself. I was, after all, unprepared for socializing.

I wasn't much for drinking wither. After only a couple of Cosmopolitans that Hank ordered for me, I was toasted. I started getting all giggly for some reason. Hank said I shouldn't worry, he'd see me home and I should relax and enjoy myself.

I had another drink and had to pee. The place was crowded by then and I worked my way through the throngs of near inebriated people, all of whom were talking and laughing.

The hand that squeezed my bottom and quickly let go made me yelp and jump a little. I turned to see who it was but whomever did that remains a mystery to this day.

Upon making my way back to Hank, another man grabbed me. He put one of his hands around my waist and took my hand and held it way out like we were dancing. He spun us around a couple times to some unheard tune before laughing and letting me go. "Thank you for the dance, Miss."

Being somewhat high, I curtsied and smiled, "It was my pleasure kind sir.," I giggled.

Hank had seen what occurred while I was returning and had a big smile on his face. "See? I told you you'd have a great time."

"You're right Hank. Thank you so much for bringing me with you."

"Sure. Anytime, baby."

"Oh, Hank. I'm not your baby. You have a wife, remember?"

"Is that the only reason, johnnie?"

As tipsy as I was, I still knew that Hank was hitting on me. Loosened by my consumption of alcohol, I decided to play along with him. "Now Hank, I think you're very handsome and very nice but yes, your bride stands in our way of us being more than friends."

We both laughed and it felt good to share time with someone other than my TV. And, regardless what anyone thinks, a little affection is better than none at all.

With his hand in the small of my back, Hank led me out of the bar. Opening the passenger door, he waited until I was seated before closing the door.

"Nice house," he said as we pulled up to my place.

Like the gentleman his is, Hank walked me to the door. I fumbled with my keys for a minute before getting the door unlocked.

"Would you like to come in for a drink?"

"Maybe some other time, sweetheart. Gotta get home to the Mrs."

I relived the evening including the impromptu dance. It made me feel good all over, including my dick.

I microwaved a TV dinner and went to bed early.

In the morning as I readied myself for work, I once again remembered how much fun I had the night before and wondered if Hank was going to ask me out again. No, it didn't seem strange to me that I was wondering if a guy was going to ask me on a date again. It felt good to be in his company and I hoped he would ask.

I brushed my hair and even though it was last night, I could still see the twinkle in my green eyes. Smiling to myself, I headed for the bus stop and went to work.

"Hey, johnnie. How ya feelin this morning?"

"Good morning, Hank. I feel great. You?"

"Shoot. Got home and got laid. I'm doing great.

"I'm happy for you," I smiled meaning every bit of it. "So, what's up?"

Hank came in, closed the door and sat on the small sofa in my office. Patting the seat cushion beside him, he invited me to join him.

I sat beside him very much aware of the differences in our sizes. "What's up, Hank?"

Smiling at me, Hank said that he'd gotten a couple phone calls and some texts about who he was with last night.

"But you were with me."

"Yes baby. That's right. I was and guys noticed you. They want to know who that pretty lady is that I was with."

"But why?" I asked totally in the dark.

"Why?" Hank smiled. "Why is because they want to get to know you and more."

It dawned on me that they thought I was a girl.

"Yeah, no. Did you tell them I'm not a woman?"

His hand rested on my thigh in his easy manner. "I did. It only mattered to one guy. The others, well, that made them want to know you all that much more."

His hand began to move up and down, slowly, gently. "Have you ever been with a woman, johnnie?"

'Um, no," I said feeling the hint of an erection growing.

"A man?"

"No. Hank. What are you implying?"

"Look, johnnie. You're too sexy to be a man. I mean a real man."

As he was telling me this, his hand crept up and under my balls. Cradling them, he told me that they felt a bit too small to be a man's testicles.

"Please stop," I groaned taking hold of his wrist

He then took my hand from his wrist and placed it on his balls. "See, baby? This is how a real man's balls feel."

He held my hand there for a few seconds as I grew light headed. "Now feel my cock, baby. Open my pants and feel a man's cock."

When I declined his offer, Hank opened his pants as I sat watching. Why I didn't get up is beyond me.

When he freed his still growing cock I was in awe. It had to be 7" when it reached its full potential.

Hank took my hand with little resistance from me, and placed it on his cock. "Feel it baby." he whispered. "See how it responds to your soft hands?"

I was jacking his cock like I'd been doing it all my life. "It is a nice cock, Hank."

Let me see yours, baby. Show me your little dick, johnnie."

"Not here, Hank, please."

But I hadn't let his cock go.

"Then come out with me again tonight. It will be like a date."

A date? You want to take me on a date? "Hank, you're married."

"She knows, johnnie. I told her all about you. My wife feels bad that you're so always alone. She said I should help you find yourself."

"Really?" I breathed. "She does? But I'm not gay, Hank. Really, I'm not."

A wide grin appeared across his face. "Then why are you still playing with my cock?"

"Oh my," I said alarmed at what I was doing. "I'm sorry," I said finally getting up and walking around to the safety behind my desk.

I watched as he wrestled with his impressive erection, trying to get it back in his trousers. It was beautiful and I felt my own erect dick twitch as I looked at his.

"Now look young man. I'm flattered that you and your friends find me attractive. But, Hank, as you well know, I'm nearly old enough to be your father."

"Or mother," he said. "You're pretty enough to be my mom."

"Thank you. But that's not what I'm talking about."

"So tell me, johnnie. What are you talking about?"

I was flustered. "I, uh, look, it's like, oh Hank. I'm confused."

He came around my desk. Taking my head in his hands, he forced me to look at him. "I guess this was a lot for you. I'm sorry. I didn't know you weren't so, so.. well, let's say inexperienced."

He pulled my head against him. I could feel his erect cock throbbing against my face, even through his trousers.

I almost turned my face to kiss him there but he let go and walked to the door. Opening it, he turned and asked, "So, we're on for tonight?"

"Yeah, maybe, I don't know. Please let me think about it."

And think about it I did. All day I couldn't shake how thrilling it was to hold Hank's cock, how sexy I felt with my face against it. I tried very hard to convince myself that I shouldn't feel the way I did and made a promise to myself that I would not go out with him after work.

It was a promise I did not keep.

Hank held my elbow when he led me back to his favorite bar. At a table in the very back, he pulled out my chair and helped seat me. He was definitely a charmer and I had to admit that I liked being treated like that.

"We shouldn't be here, Hank," I said looking around to see if any of his friends who wanted to meet me were looking our way.

"You're right," he agreed. "We should be at my house or yours making out and me letting you learn all about my cock."

"Uh huh. Not interested," I blushed and lied.

"Hi honey," a woman said to Hank as she approached our table.

Hank stood and kissed her. "johnnie, this is my wife, Silvia. Silvia, meet johnnie."

"I've heard so much about you sweet boy. Hank, you didn't tell me he's so gorgeous."

"Pleased to meet you Silvia," I said starting to stand.

"No baby boy. No need to stand," she told me. Then she sat down to my right and Hank's left.

"So, johnnie. Hank told me that you've been going out together."

"Um, just last night and today. It's not like we're....."

"No problem, johnnie. It's okay. Hank says he's trying to bring you out of your shell."

"My shell? I'm not sure I understand."

Silvia looked at Hank who gave her a slight nod. Then, turning back to me, she smiled, patted my hand, and told me she was there to help Hank help me to embrace my gay side. "Look at you baby. You're so pretty, so cute, so feminine. You need to be out there, breaking hearts and sucking cocks."

I was flustered to be sure. "Excuse me, Silvia, but I am not gay."

"So, you didn't hold Hank's cock today? When he hugged your face against his crotch you fought to get away? Is that what happened?"

"I told her, johnnie, Hank said breaking into our conversation. "Sorry man, but my wife and I have no secrets and she knows I've been working with you to bring out the cock craving sissy you have been hiding inside yourself."

Hank left us to get a round of drinks. Silvia gave me a sad smile. "You really shouldn't waste away by yourself, not sharing your sexy body, johnnie."

Tracing my lips with her finger, she went on to tell me how many guys would love to have their cocks between them. "Look around, johnnie. I bet there are 20 guys here that would stand in line for the chance to feed you their hard cocks. You can't deny that you like a stiff cock, can you? No, you can't. Hank told me that he noticed you staring at his when you held it in your hand. He said you started breathing heavy and he knows you wanted to kiss his cock through his pants."

I blushed and denied that none of what she was saying ever happened. "Yes, it's true that he took his beautiful cock out and put my hand on it. The reason I was holding it so long was that I was afraid someone would come into my office and see it and Hank would get in trouble. So, I wasn't enjoying it, I was trying to hide it."

"Really?" Silvia said in total disbelief.

Hank returned with our drinks and Silvia filled him in on our conversation. "Look around sweetheart," he began. "See all the guys looking at you?"

I glanced around and saw that Hank was right. "Yes. So?"

"Well don't you think it rude if one of them would come over and ask if you'd like to go out with him and you declined? I mean he'd have to be a nice guy but if a man really found you attractive, as they all seem to do here, and sexy, why would you deny him pleasure?"

"I'm not that way. I'm not gay," I insisted.

"Uh huh," they both said in unison.

"johnnie, can I be frank, totally honest with you?" Silvia asked.

"Please do, unless you want to keep on this gay thing."

"Well, it is the elephant in the room. So, let me ask you. Have you ever been with a woman?"

I shook my head no.

"Have you ever been with a guy?"

"Never," I almost shouted.

"Well baby, maybe never is not 100 percent correct, is it? You did hold Hank's cock, right? Now most wives would be pissed about that. Pissed because their husband, my husband allowed a woman as beautiful as you hold his cock."

"But, but I..."

"Hush now baby. Let me finish. You liked his cock. I know you did. It's beautiful isn't it. Did you feel how warm it is? How the head flares out? Did you feel the large vein running the length of his manhood?"

"Yes," I whispered. "But I didn't..."

"Yes you did. You liked it." She reached under the table and felt for my dick which she found throbbing on my pants. "See. Just talking about Hank's beautiful cock makes you hard. Do you have a crush on my husband, johnnie? Do you want to take Hank home and suck his gorgeous cock?"

I'd been hard most of the day remembering just what Silvia was saying about Hank's cock and when she squeezed my dick, I groaned and slumped through an orgasm.

"Eww, did you just cum?"

I put my hands over my face and started to weep.

I guess they felt sorry for me. Telling me it was okay, they each took a hand of mine and led me through the crowded bar outside to Hank's car. "I'll drive myself, Sil. You bring johnnie. See you girls at the house."

I felt miserable. I could have left Silvia and gone my way but I didn't. She was nice to be with aside from her trying to convince me that I was gay or a sissy. I let her open the door and slid in.

Once in the car, Silvia patted my leg. "Don't leak your cum on my seats baby doll."

A short ride later and we arrived at their place.

"Let's get you cleaned up baby," Silvia said taking me to their bathroom. "Take off those wet pants, johnnie."

"Here? In front of you?"

"What? You think you would be the first naked male I've seen? Hurry now, it's getting late and we have much to do. Get undressed and hop in the shower. I'll take your cum soaked pants and skivvies to wash and bring you a towel.

I blushed all over as Silvia watched closely as I stripped off my pants, shirt, and hesitated before pulling my boxer briefs down.

A sharp spank on my bottom convinced me that the young lady was growing impatient with my stalling.

I dropped my shorts on the floor and hurried into the tub, closing the shower curtain quickly.

I washed off and called out for the towel. Silvia opened the shower curtain and handed me the towel. Watching as I dried myself she complimented me on my body. "I see why all those guys were looking at you, girlfriend. Your one sexy bitch. Now here, put these on and join us in the living room."

She placed an athletic T-shirt and red underwear on the toilet seat and left.

Being considerably shorter that Hank, his shirt hung down to mid-thigh on me. I looked at the underwear and saw they wear a pair of Silvia's panties. Since there was no other choice, I slid the smooth nylon up my legs and over my large bottom.

I liked the way they felt and raised the T-shirt so I could see how they looked on me. My dick, which had shrunk in the shower was a mere bump. But the thought that I was wearing Silvia's panties made my dick twitch back to life.

Taking a deep breath, I joined the young married couple in their living room.

"There she is," Hank said rising. Taking my hand he pulled me into the room.

"Girl? Why do you two keep referring to me as a female," I asked.

"Look at you. Wearing a dress and pretty panties and wondering why we tell you you're a beautiful sexy bitch."

Silvia left Hank and I alone for a few minutes. Hank came to me and took my hand. Instead of pulling me close, he turned me around.

With my bottom against him, Hank reached into the sides of the T-shirt which hung open under my arms. First caressing my nipples, then pinching them he evoked moans and sighs from me. "Please, Hank, don't," I whispered.

"Don't what, baby girl. Don't stop? I won't sweetheart until you're ready to give me what you know you want to give me."

I knew what he wanted. Somehow, something in me wanted him to have it. I reached between us and felt for his cock. That's how Silvia found us when she came back.

"Now boys, I have an idea. johnnie, please let go of Hank's cock and sit down over there," she said pointing to an overstuffed chair. Hank, you sit here. We're going to do an experiment, johnnie. First pull your dress up so we can see your dick in your panties."

I pulled the T-shirt up until my crotch was visible. My erection had already made a wet spot.

"Oooh, look Hank. Somebody is gonna mess her panties again."

Silvia had a way to make me blush and giggle.

"Hank, you sit and watch. johnnie, I'm going to remove my robe. I have nothing on underneath. If your dick stays hard looking at my naked body, we'll figure you're not gay. If not, if your dick wilts, well baby girl, there you are. You're a homo. Agreed?"

Before I could say yes or no, Silvia dropped her robe. Her breasts were very nice and pert. Though I wasn't sure of their size, they were much more than a handful.

She walked over to me, so close I could smell her sex. Turning, Silvia showed me her beautiful ass. "Not as nice as yours is, johnnie but Hank likes it."

"You're beautiful, Silvia, I said admiring her body.

"Time to show up, johnnie. Please stand and hold your dress up and drop your panties so we can see if you're still erect."

"It's not a dress, Silvia and you know it, "I pouted as I stood and raised the garment to my waist.

They watched as I pulled the pretty red panty down and Hank clapped when he saw my dick was still hard. "I told you, Sil, johnnie's no homo, he's a sissy."

I always thought a sissy was someone afraid to fight and who would run away from one. So when Hank used that term again referring to sex, I wasn't sure what he meant.

"Why do you say that, Hank?" I asked still standing with my dick pointing skyward.

Hank looked at his wife and winked. Apparently, Silvia knew what he was thinking because she nodded, "Go for it, hon."

"Now johnnie, baby. I want you to sit on the edge of the chair. No baby girl, keep your panties down around your knees."

I did as Hank said and watched him take off all of his clothes.

My eyes locked onto his cock. This was the first time I'd seen it where no clothes were around it. He closed the short distance between us and stood directly in front of me. Holding his cock in one hand, he put his other hand behind my head and gently pulled my face toward his beautiful manhood.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,702 Followers
12