Everyone Knew I was a Sissy but Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep your eyes open, baby girl. Don't panic. Just sit and let me do this so all three of us can see your reaction. Okay?"

"Yes Hank," I said hoarsely, almost croaking.

He started to rub my cheeks with his hardening cock. Both sides felt the warm pre-cum trails he was leaving. I closed my eyes when he placed it on them and opened them again when I felt the smooth head on my lips.

He held it there as I fought the urge to lick my lips. Finally, after what seemed like several minutes but in all actuality was only a few seconds, I pursed my lips and kissed his cockhead. Both Hank and I moaned when i did that and I knew I had his approval to continue.

I licked the shaft reveling in my new found love of cock. Turning my face sideways, I ran my mouth up and down the length of his tool.

"That's it, johnnie," Silvia praised me. "Show my man what a good cock sucker you can be."

Hearing her call me a cock sucker lit a fire within me. I heard a strange noise, a wail of surrender come from deep inside me as I dropped to my knees, took his buttocks in my hands and tried to swallow his whole cock.

"Do my balls, bitch," Hank ordered.

Only too happy to oblige, I lapped and sucked on his balls like a kitten with a bowl of milk.

"That's it baby girl, suck my man's cock. Give yourself to his cock baby. Let him fuck your mouth. Let his use your mouth like a pussy."

Right then I wasn't sure if I only liked Hank's cock because it was his but Silvia and Hank would soon have my whole world revolving around real men and their wonderful cocks.

But right now I was coming alive with my very first cock and loving it. I pulled my mouth of of the warm, wet staff and looked up and Hank as I rubbed his cock all over my face.

Hank reached down and took a handful of my hair in a firm grip. "This is who you are baby girl. Tell me, sweetheart, tell daddy what you are."

"I'm a cock sucker, Hank. I'm your cock sucker."

Silvia came up beside her husband and watched me take his cock back in my mouth. "Do you want to eat Hank's load baby girl? Do you want my husband to empty his balls in your slutty mouth?"

I loved them talking dirty to me, calling me names. I reached for my own stiff rod. Silvia noticed and stopped me. "No, no johnnie. A good sissy is only concerned about her man's orgasm; not hers. Leave your little clitty alone until and unless Hank gives you permission to beat off.

I nodded with his cock in mouth. I understood that I was no longer a man to these two but merely some place for Hank to put his cock and empty his balls.

I was aware of what I must look like. The long T-shirt, red panties, the cock in my mouth. More female than male, I was giddy having sex for the first time.

I found a freedom in giving myself to Hank. I understood the dynamic of our relationship and where exactly I stood. But having a married couple teaching me things about myself, guiding me, making me realize what I am was pleasing to me.

As Hank continued to fuck my mouth, I cupped his balls which were churning, making sperm which I knew would be my reward.

It didn't take long before he announced his orgasm. I held his bottom once more as the pace of his fucking became almost frantic.

Just as the first pulse of his seed spewed into my mouth, Hank began to curse me, call me vile nasty names. Some I didn't know what they meant. Others? Well who doesn't know what a faggot cock sucker is?

But none of the names I was called really bothered me. I was a cock sucker.

"That was terrific," Silvia applauded. "johnnie, you're a natural. You sure this wasn't your first time with a cock in your mouth?"

Still kneeling, I swore to her it was my first.

"And it won't be your last either," Hank gloated.

"Be nice. Hank. sissies have feelings too."

"We have to get you ready, johnnie. Your date will be here soon. You do want to look pretty for him, don't you?"

"Yes. But is make-up really necessary? He'll know I'm a guy as soon as he sees me."

"I know that baby girl. But that's exactly what he likes. Barry likes his bois, his sissies to look as feminine as they can. He likes them to be lady-like and defer to him at all times. Let me warn you now. Barry does not tolerate sass. So, whatever you do, do not talk back to him."

"Who else is going to see me like this?"

"Just the three of us.... for now. You will be seen in your new personae in public soon. But tonight, baby, tonight is all about you and Barry."

I sat at Silvia's vanity as she brushed my hair. She had taken me shopping and though it was my money I was spending; it was Silvia who decided what I should purchase for this special occasion.

I kind of liked the Tartan plaid mini-skirt she selected but it was so short that the bottom half of my big butt could be seen when I walked. "Don't worry your pretty little head about that, johnnie. The sexy panties we'll get you will have Barry sporting an erection in no time."

My new panties were varied in color and style. The panty Silvia told me to wear for this evening were gauzy, white, near transparent, and high waisted. My dick was visible through the sheer material. When I questioned that, Silvia explained that Barry liked to see his sissy with a boner when she's sucking his cock. "He likes that because it shows you're more than happy to suck him off. Your turned on by him. See?"

My heart was pounding in my chest and I was ready to chicken out. Not because I knew I would be expected to blow this man. Not that. I'd had several sessions with Hank and do so enjoy his nice cock. I was nervous because this was a blind date; the kind that I've heard do not always go well.

Hank and Silvia had taken me under their wing, so to speak, teaching me the proper sissy etiquette and rules of engagement or how to behave when real men are present.

Hank was very meticulous when he explained how I should expect to be punished and that I should not only except those punishments but to revel in them. "You see, johnnie. When a real man spanks your fat ass, it's not only to teach you a lesson but to also show you that he cares, that he has your best interests in mind. Never ever complain about a spanking. You might even enjoy having your caboose warmed up."

Did I feel foolish laying across Hank's lap with my panties pulled down as he demonstrated what he had told me? I did. But after a few minutes of having Hank wearing my bottom out, the foolishness I felt along with the pain turned into arousal.

The heat from my big bottom spread throughout my body. My whole being screamed for more. My dick had never been harder nor my lust greater. When Hank had finished his demonstration, I frantically tore open his trousers and gobbled his cock. He had turned me into a bitch in heat.

My lust crazed behavior spoke volumes about my need and appreciate for discipline and guidance from real men. I learned that day that I would always be thankful for the strong hand of the Alpha Male.

With my red knee socks on, I slipped into my new saddle shoes. My blouse was a white long sleeved, button up the front with cuffs that were scalloped. Nearly as sheer as my panty, my nipples could be seen through the thin cotton.

Silvia had my hair parted in the middle, each side in pony tail with tartan plaid scrunchies hold them together. The finishing touch was a tartan plaid Tam O Shanter hat.

I looked pretty cute but felt a bit weird being so fully dressed as a woman. "Get used to it baby girl. When you sucked Hank's cock that first time, when he pumped that first load into your hungry mouth, he also pumped out any manhood you may have had. Yes, baby, I know you have a dick for what it's worth, and that's not much, but you're no more a man than I am."

Silvia was right. Since they opened my eyes to what I was meant to be, I found myself much happier. Accepting that men were drawn to me because of the promise they saw, the promise of a cock well sucked made me feel good about myself. I was glad my bottom was generous, the rest of me delicate. I liked it when Hank treated me like a lady.

"He's here," Hank said through the closed door.

"It's time johnnie," Silvia said taking my hand.

She led me to the living room where I shyly said hi to Barry.

Barry took my hand and pulled me close to him in a hug. Like Hank, Barry was well taller than me. I could feel how muscular he was right off. A broad chest, big hands, sturdy legs, Barry was a real man.

"She's even more beautiful than you told me," Barry said to Hank and Silvia. "Love the cap she's wearing."

Whew. He more than accepted the clothes I was wearing. He approved. I could relax.

The four of us made small talk and I learned that Barry was an executive in a software firm. I also learned that he'd been married twice but also divorced. "They just never could understand my desire to be with a girl like you, johnnie."

Hank put on some soft instrumental music and dimmed the lights. Silvia passed around a joint. When Hank offered to make drinks, Barry admonished me when I said I'd like one. "My bitched don't drink, johnnie. You have my permission to share the joint but never let me catch you drinking liquor."

"And what if you do?" I asked coyly.

"I'll spank that fabulous ass, that's what."

I shivered with excitement hearing Barry already to continue my training. My dick grew in my panties and I knew I'd have a wet spot very soon.

"Really, Barry? Would you really spank little old me?" I asked as I ran my hand up and down his thigh.

"She like her ass spanked. Barry," Hank ratted me out. "She'll suck your cock after a good over your lap spanking like it's never been sucked before."

"Is that right, johnnie?"

I giggled at being outed for being an accomplished cock sucker. "Yes sir. I guess that's true." And I grabbed his cock through the denim of his jeans.

"You two were right. This is one sexy bitch. Are you going to show me your talents, johnnie?"

"Maybe," I teased.

Silvia wanted to show me off and had me help her serve snacks and drinks. She made sure I had my bottom facing Barry when she told me to place the tray on the coffee table.

Barry saw my ass as Silvia knew he would. "You ever been fucked, johnnie?"

"No sir."

"You mean not yet. You're gonna love my hard cock in that fat pussy you're hiding in your panties, baby girl."

Returning to my seat beside Barry, I got a bit sassy. "You're pretty sure of yourself, big boy."

"Yup. Pretty sure of myself and you. Keep teasing and you'll find out."

"No, johnnie don't...."

"Promises, promises," I teased.

Silvia had tried to warn me I was going too far. But I had interrupted her.

Barry handled me like I weighed nothing. In no time I found myself facing the floor, my skirt up over my waist, his hand on my back. "I'm going to teach you not to fuck with me, johnnie."

My panties did nothing to shield my bottom from torrent of spanks Barry rained down on it.

I was squealing and squirming and tears formed in my eyes. But just as the pain was almost too great to bear, that same pain turned to arousal. I found myself arching up to meet his blows. Heat coursed through me as my lust grew. Through gritted teeth I growled for more. "Yes daddy. Oh God yes. Spank me good daddy. Spank my fat ass."

The three of them, Barry, Hank, and Silvia all knew when my orgasm hit. Silvia told me later that I was speaking in tongues so great was my climax.

When Barry had finished with me, he unceremoniously tossed me off his lap onto the floor. And, just like what happened with Hank, I quickly opened Barry's jeans, pulled them down and freed his hard cock.

Believe me when I tell you that I swallowed that fat motherfucker. He wasn't as long as Hank but his girth, the circumference of his cock was larger. To put it plainly, Barry's manhood was a mouthful.

Even through the haze of my lust filled mind I heard him say to Hank and Silvia that they were right. "This faggot knows her way around a cock. Suck it bitch. Suck my cock you worthless fucking sissy."

But I wasn't worthless. Barry's reaction to me sucking his cock proved that I had value. As my initial lust waned, I slowed my attack on his cock and settled into making love to it. I wanted to know every inch, every wrinkle, each vein.

I let his cock slip from my mouth except for the flared head. With my lips firmly around it, my tongue teasing and tasting his pre-cum, I looked at my man and smiled.

Barry smiled back. He really smiled back at me. It wasn't love that I felt at that minute.. I'm not that naive. I was feeling accepted and acknowledged.

Taking my chin in his hand, Barry paid me a compliment. "You are a beautiful cock sucker, baby. Go on now, make your daddy cum."

When his flood gates did open, I made sure to swallow every drop of his thick offering.

The mood for the rest of the night had been set. Barry had me remove my skirt and blouse. Wearing only my saddle shoes, knee socks, panties, and cap, he told me to take over for Silvia and handle all the hostess duties.

Hank complimented Barry on his ability to leave my bottom red when he saw what my new daddy had done to it. "She needs a strong hand bud."

"Yeah, maybe she does, but please don't hurt her," Silvia said on my behalf. "She's fragile."

"Does that mean you guys are giving her to me?"

"She's all yours, man," Hank told him. "The only string attached is that I might want an occasional blow job from the cunt. You mind?"

"It's the least I can for your generosity. Let's go bitch. Time to leave these two alone."

Dressed as I was, Barry led me out to his Lexus. Only this time, it was me who opened the door for him. I would come to learn that opening his doors was the least he'd have me doing for him.

I now have an owner who cherishes me and yet, keeps me on the straight and narrow.

I hope you enjoyed this story of discovery and acceptance. Your comments and email will let me know. Thank you.

12