All Comments on 'Everyone Loves My Ass Ch. 08'

by stevieraygovan

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
tsememgbtsememgbabout 10 years ago
Welcome back

Hi stevieraygovan,

Welcome back to the site and thanks for posting chapter 8 to this story. I just stumbled upon a comment string from 2009 after you wrote a "Loving Wives" parody and wanted to let you know that I very much enjoy your stories.

Thank you for continuing to write and post your stories.

My regards,

Tsememgb

EldridgeinOOEldridgeinOOabout 10 years ago
FINALLY!

It took five fucking years, but you finally wrote a chapter so long that I despaired of ever finishing with the editing! Imagine my great joy to find that instead of it being 88 pages, you had the twelve final pages filled with nothing but empty hard-breaks! I think I heard Dawn's pussy sing in the heavens when I saw all that empty space!

I keed, I keed. It was a lot of fun. Mostly unnecessary, since you're so terribly OCD about editing that your first pass stuff is already cleaner than most books I buy for my Kindle, but hey. Those four whole errors I found would've given you fits had you posted them, undoubtedly.

Anyway, love the chapter, love Dawn, quite enjoyed Lucinda, and hope to get to see more of Megan (preferably naked while being fucked BY Dawn.)

And yes, I actually even loved Sam in this chapter. I know, right?! Me? Senor Teenager? Loving a MILF? It must be the end times.

When's chapter 9? C'mon c'mon c'mon!!! Give us chapter 9 already! Dawn's cheerleader friends vs her bikini model friends in a giant slut-off!! Or something like that. :D

MOAR DAWN!

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanabout 10 years agoAuthor
Me? OCD about editing? You've been talking to Anna, haven't you?

Yeah, no idea why there were all those blank pages at the end. They're gone now. Still, had I included the other three scenes I'd intended for this one, yep, it would have easily blown through eighty-eight Word pages. In fact, it probably would've approached or even surpassed that slithery chapter sixteen dirigible you call "Conflicted: Cranial Aneurysm."

So, wait. Now you actually enjoy Samantha?

The mind boggles. What's next? Peace in the Middle East? Miley Cyrus joining Jeff Beck to play the Royal Albert Hall? A shrine to Brian Cashman appearing on the Eldridge mantel, right alongside the gold-embossed, autographed-in-fuchsia-lipstick group shot of you lounging in a Turkish sauna with Kajagoogoo?

annanovaannanovaabout 10 years ago
I think that was seven out of ten...

pages of sex.

Lucinda cracks me up. What a fun woman. If she stays there, Dawn won't have anytime for either her studies or modeling!

The story is moving so smoothly, it's hard to believe you had such a long break in writing.

El, really? You think he'd be having fits over the story posting with four errors? Please. We both know he'll read it again next week and find FIVE things he's unhappy with. Maybe instead of doing that, he'll pick up on the thread with the three scenes he cut from this and keep moving on chapter nine. ;)

I'm looking forward to seeing where things go from here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This site needs WAY more than five stars!

Thanks, Stevie.

Though you've got me more than a little worried about dad...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
excellent

long read. Took me a few days to get thru as I had to recover

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobabout 10 years ago
Can I give this story a '10'?

Wonderful story as usual and I just love Samantha! She is a really hot Mom and I think Lucinda reminds me of someone I know too. Can't wait to read about the party now! Annie

jviperjviperabout 10 years ago
Absolutely incredible!

It never ceases to amaze me how you keep getting better and better with each chapter in this story.

Seeing the main trio going through so many erotic happenings is a delight. Really looking forward to the new pool party and hopefully for a Sam spin-off later on.

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanabout 10 years agoAuthor
A "Sam spin-off later on"? Bwaaaa!

Meaning, her own series? Hmmm. That actually would be rather awesome.

But...no. Anything having to do with Samantha will always have to include Dawn, Paul, and her husband. That being the case, I may as well just keep it in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wonderful romp of a story!!

I found this series for the first time when this latest chapter was posted. So it has taken a few days to get to here. If you can keep further chapters half as good, I'll keep on reading and giving you 5 stars.

Oh, and is that some serious foreshadowing with the mentions of the father getting headaches?

DYNO224DYNO224almost 10 years ago
Another Good One

You always do a good job! I hate short stories and you don't seem to write them.People thank heavens don't all like the same things .Some things I would like to see in your story I don't see some I wouldn't like to see I do.In total you do a great job I'm not a fan of buggery and not big on the parts with the boys friends.However some readers seem to like those parts best .Me obviously I like to see the hero nock them up. What can I say some people are just hogs and do not want to share.Well it is your story and you don't see me writing any .Thanks for the entertainment through me a bone in there when you can.

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanalmost 10 years agoAuthor
"I'm not a fan of buggery...." "I like to see the hero nock them up."

DYNO224, okay, those two comments cracked me up. ;-)

:polite golf applause:

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just an Awesome Job.

I have read, and reread this story from start to finish (what is posted anyway), It is well written, and highly erotic. You have limitless talent.

mclovin02mclovin02about 9 years ago
Great story

Such a great story and series. I had to go back and read them all again. I can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

This is one of my favorites. I hope there are more chapters conning soon.

mclovin02mclovin02over 8 years ago

I really enjoyed the story and all of the series. I hope you are able to write more chapters sometime in the near future

sarinafoleysarinafoleyover 8 years ago
Awesome series

I hope you decide to continue it in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Too much Mom

I enjoyed the story overall. The sister brother adventures were good and could have been developed more. There was more than necessary of the Mom involvement. The sister and brother could have been developed more toward living together, family development, etc.

devsignh1devsignh1over 7 years ago
nice story

awesome story, eagerly waiting for next chapter.

please continue story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I think Paul should have a short part by himself with Sam because I feel like she didn't show him as much affection as she did rick donny or dawn

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

When are Dawn and her father going to start fucking???

oldpackoldpackalmost 7 years ago
So where is the next Chapter?

Did you say, " six-month wait for chapter nine" or did you reall8y mean six-year wait for chapter nine?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

Good story.. are you gonna finish it or leave us hanging

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 5 years ago
I hope you finish this the characters are so real

I feel like I missing my favorite tv show I got a cliff hanger and no follow up.

If you don't finish this I plan on stealing the Idea making it my own then finishing it myself.

P.S. I feel like you plan on killing off the dad I hope you DON'T. The absent mindedness and headaches sound like foreboding of an aneurysm or a tumor. Dad's cool they seem to have a great and open relationship let them continue in L.A. And, bring the Kansas friends guys and girls let the modeling go for a while make big bucks they buy a big Mansion for all to live together. Share and share alike even Lucinda Fair is Fair... I DARE you. THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can't help but wonder if you've wrote yourself into a corner, can't figure out how to resolve it, and are vapor locked, writing-wise.

You've been dropping hints about Dad having cognitive issues which point to something dramatic/traumatic/fatal, but it does no good in a story to kill off/sideline a character with no good reason. He already let's/encourages Mom slut it up as much as she really wants.

Making her a widow will take the wind out of her sails for a year or two; she's not the type to be bouncing back 'Sex Goddess' status after a few months. So, the direction you've taken with the Dad character looks more, and more, like a misstep. You originally had him moving from KU to UCLA, but that fell through, (don't recall details);

Offing his character, so Mom can join the kids in SoCal just won't work because of what I said above about how you've developed her, as a character. It would seem too contrived, even worse than the near contrived Texas Strip Bar sidetrack. I won't go as far as saying it was conrived, but I didn't truly see if being in line with our heroine's character. You semi-saved it by having her come to her sense, and stop her from fucking every dick in the barn.

You got back to her, (and the story's) central theme in the last two chapters, by bringing Dawn and Paul's deep bond back to thr centrality of the story.

I hope you get unstuck, if that's what it is; it would be a shame to see an otherwise well done piece of work adding to the ash heap which is Lit's mountain of unfinished gems.

Thanks for what you've done, and by all means don't let the embarrassment of delay block you from finishing.

Art comes in its time; it cannot be rushed. It's taken me nearly my lifetime, (heading to 70), to come to terms with unfinished projects. I used to beat myself up for having so many things partially done, but as life and inspiration have come full circle on a portion of my projects, I realized two interconnecting truths:

"Our dreamed endeavors are controlled by THEIR timeline."

"WE have no control over our timeline, OR our endeavors'. We can only persevere."

GeoD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous