Everyone Loves My Ass Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, yes and no. I didn't actually see him naked. He was covered up to his stomach by a blanket. When I told him to go sleep in his bedroom so I could start doing the living room, he admitted he was naked, but couldn't remember how he ended up that way. I teased him, saying, 'I think our handsome boy might have had too manycervezas last night!'"

"Yep, that sounds like Paul, for sure. When it comes to alcohol, he's a total lightweight."

"Perhaps so," she said, pausing for effect. "But I don't really think that's what happened last night."

"What do you mean?" I replied, worried that she might know more than she was letting on. Entering the kitchen, I tried to act as casual as possible. "What do you think happened?" I asked, opening the fridge and sticking my head inside.

I knew then that Paul was right. I could tell she was checking out my ass. So, remaining bent at the waist, I continued to poke around inside the fridge, thinking,'If I do a good enough job of distracting her, maybe I can get her to change the subject.'

It almost worked. Her voice sort of caught in her throat before she paused again and said, "There was no alcohol on his breath, or anywhere else. The only thing I noticed was the scent of, well...."

"Of...?" I repeated, turning to her with a mischievous smile.

She leveled her gaze at me, and I could see that it was a real struggle for her to tear her eyes from my bare thighs. Try as she might, her glance kept stealing down my body. I felt my nipples beginning to harden, and I crossed my arms beneath my breasts in exaggerated anticipation.

"Of sex," she continued, flashing her own mischievous grin. "That wasn't alcohol, oh, no,chica. It was some pretty girl. That's why he was naked. He tried to act like he couldn't remember, but I know better."

"And you let him off the hook? Oh, my god, you should have teased him to death about it. I would have, if I were you."

"Oh, believe me, I definitely considered it. And I did tease him, honey...just not aboutthat."

"Well, it would serve him right. Next time, I hope you show him no mercy. If he's going to let you catch him naked, he deserves all the teasing you can give him.

"So, wow, he really smelled like sex? I mean, you could smell the girl, too?"

I resisted the temptation to run my hands down my body and bring them to my nose. Instead, I watched as her attention seemed to shift from her recollections of Paul and the scents in the living room to a discreet yet unmistakable studying of my body. In particular, her furtive glances kept returning to my tiny panties. I was very wet, and I knew she could see my moist strip of pubic hair and smooth lips through the sheer fabric. Raising her glance, her subtle gaze drifted to my barely-covered breasts. My nipples were fully erect.

"Yes," she answered, scarcely above a whisper. "I could smell their lovemaking. It filled the room." She glanced down at her own gorgeous breasts, and her suddenly erect nipples. Taking a deep breath, she thrust them out with obvious pride. "Honey, I'm a wife as well as a mother. I know that lovely aroma. His skin held the scent of a woman's precious flower."

"Lucinda, that is absolutely beautiful," I said, staring at her in wonder.

God, she reminded me more and more of Lisa every minute.

"Isn't it?" she answered, her smiling eyes shining sweetly.

"Definitely. So, there were no clothes at all? Not even his shorts or whatever?"

"Nope, nothing. No girl's clothes, either. The least she could have done was leave him her panties as a nice memento."

"Maybe she wasn't wearing any," I said, making her grin. "But, wait, you're sure it was actual sex you smelled, and not just, you know...." I made the universal motion of a guy jacking off.

We both laughed.

"No,chica, absolutely not. It wasn't only the scent of your handsome brother's pleasure filling the room. I was certainly aware of that, too, but her scent was also there. It was all over him. I could smell her in his hair, on his chest and stomach, and even on his face. Somewhere this morning walks one very happy girl."

I loved the elegant, almost formal way she phrased things, complemented by her sexy Spanish accent. I also loved the way she called us both'chica,' despite the obvious fact that Paul is very definitely a boy. She said that she picked up that habit from "my wonderfultia," explaining, "It's a term of deep affection for us. Boy or girl, it doesn't matter, you're mychicas."

Grinning delightedly, I gave her a big hug. "You are just the coolest chick ever," I gushed. Although she seemed a bit taken aback, nevertheless she returned my hug with equal affection. Thankfully I had also grabbed a quick shower while Paul took his, so I wasn't worried that my scent would be too obvious to our hot little South American bloodhound.

"So you think my baby brother is handsome, huh?" I teased, pulling back to give her an accusing smile.

"Mmmm,muy guapo, from his pretty head right down to hisgigante feet," she answered dreamily. Taking me by the hands, she made a show of looking me up and down. "You are both so very beautiful," she added, and I hugged her again.

"Wait until you see my mom," I said, with a quiet giggle.

"I can only imagine," she sighed. "She must be like a shimmering goddess, descended from the heavens."

Beaming, I pulled back again. "That's exactly how I always describe her: a total goddess! God, you are so awesome!"

I hugged her excitedly, and I think she was just as delighted as I was. She certainly seemed to share my joy, laughing with me and hugging me like it was the most natural thing in the world.

"What are you guys so happy about?" we heard Paul ask with a wary chuckle, and Lucinda's eyes practically popped out of her head before she managed to get hold of herself. Paul had come sauntering into the kitchen, his amazing cock leading the way, and I felt Lucinda stiffen in my arms.

"Muy guapo...muy, muy guapo..." she whispered to me, and again I had to stifle a giggle.

"What were you just saying, about something beinggigante?" I whispered back, nipping at her ear.

"Dios mío, chica. It looks like a hanging oak branch."

"I know, and the best thing is, he has no idea. He always walks around the house like that. It drives Mom crazy."

"Again, I can only imagine," she said wistfully, eyeing his mouthwatering bulge. "What is that woman feeding you two, anyway?"

Leaning close, I whispered, "She says he takes after his father. Anyway, don't say anything. Just enjoy it.Muy guapo, right?"

"Mmmm-hmmmmm,muy guapo..." she repeated, nipping my ear right back. "May I at least tease him some more, like when we were in the living room?"

"You'd better!" I answered, and this time I couldn't prevent myself from giggling out loud.

"Okay, enough already, you two. What's with all the whispering and giggling?"

Pouring himself a cup of coffee, Paul stood facing us at the kitchen counter with another accusing smirk.

Lucinda slid her hands down to give my exposed bottom a playful squeeze and a couple of affectionate pats. "Oh, your sister here was just telling me about your beautiful mother, is all. Nothing to worry your pretty head about, crazy naked boy."

"Yeah, Paul, what's all this Lucinda was telling me about finding you naked on the couch, hmmm?" I moved over to him and snapped the waistband of his skimpy boxers. "You usually at least wear these around the house. So, what, now that you're in California you're going to start running around totally naked?"

I think Lucinda's little trick of letting Paul see her touch my bare ass had achieved the intended effect. Whereas Paul had entered the kitchen with his cock showing nicely long and thick, but still hanging soft and heavy, already it had started to grow. Stretching conspicuously down his left thigh, the lengthening bulge was beginning to tent its ultra-lightweight covering.

Grinning sheepishly, he shook his head at the two of us. "If she told you all that, then she also told you that she didn't actually see anything, and that I don't even know how I wound up sleeping naked on the couch."

"Suuuuure..." I answered, grinning at Lucinda, who was fighting a losing battle in her efforts to avoid ogling my baby brother's noticeably hardening cock.

"He's right,chica," she said, biting her bottom lip, which I thought was a sexy touch. This woman was a killer tease. "I didn't see him naked. He was always covered by his blanket."

I was having too much fun, and I decided to turn up the heat. Stretching again onto the balls of my feet, I leaned up and over the counter, ostensibly to look through the cupboards for a coffee cup. The main thing was to offer them both a clear shot of my ass. "Fine," I continued, taking my sweet time, "but that still doesn't explain what he was doing out there in the first place, sleeping naked on the couch. Come on, Paul, you have to do better than some lame 'I don't remember!' story. Spill it, little brother."

When I eventually turned back to them, I noticed Lucinda's nipples were as hard as rocks. Paul followed my guiding glance, and Lucinda brought her hand to her breast, pretending to pick at some imaginary piece of lint or something. She was letting him look.

That little devil, she was enjoying our teasing game as much as I was.

A wicked idea hit me, and I said, "Hold that thought. I'll be right back." I ran upstairs to my bedroom and grabbed my phone. My plan was to get Mom involved, knowing she would absolutely tease the bejeezus out of poor Paul, and, by extension, Lucinda too. I also thought it would be good to give those two a little alone-time, especially with Paul well on his way to sporting another of his usual ginormous hard-ons. Lucinda showing off her breasts for him was just icing on the cake.

Unfortunately, Mom said she couldn't talk just then, explaining that she had both hands buried in an Italian meatloaf she was making for a casual dinner party she and Dad were hosting that evening. "Give me about ten minutes, sweetie. In the meantime, here, talk to your father."

"Hi, Daddy!" I chirped while bounding back down the stairs.

"Hi yourself there, punkin'. What's shakin'?"

"Oh, I was just--" I started to say, but I was stunned into silence. I think my jaw literally dropped.

"Honey? Are you okay?"

"Oh, my god!" I whispered into the phone. "I can't believe it...."

And I really couldn't. As I entered the kitchen, I saw Paul still leaning on the counter, with his arms crossed. Noticing the smug look on his face, I turned to see Lucinda...shimmying out of her skintight jeans! And she had already taken off her t-shirt!

Paul was standing there with his semi-hard cock making a massive bulge in his boxers, and Lucinda stood to face him in just her bra and panties, sporting the same smug smile.

"Hey,chica!" she said, laughing at my shocked expression.

Paul was hella proud of himself. "Dawn, whatever you do, never give Lucinda a dare. As you can see, she won't back down."

"Oh, no, never. Mytía Maria sat me on her lap one day when I was just a littleniña and said, 'Chica, if someone is foolish enough to offer my bravesobrina a dare, you must always make him eat his words!'" Still sporting that same smug grin, she turned back to Paul. "Chomp chomp, pretty boy...chomp chomp!"

"Dawn?! What's going on?" came Dad's laughing voice through the phone.

Paul grabbed the phone from me.

"Hey, Dad. Dawn's freaking out because I dared Lucinda to strip down to her bra and panties, and she actually did it!" I heard Dad's laughter, then he said something, and Paul answered, "Yeah, Lucinda is right here in the kitchen with us, wearing nothing but her underwear. Anyway, I figured, you know, why not? Dawn and I are in our underwear, so why shouldn't she join us? She made such a big, happy fuss about catching me naked on the couch, and--"

Again with Dad's laughter, followed by more jibber-jabber.

"Nah, it wasn't like that. I was under a blanket. She didn't see nuthin', but these two are still making a big deal over it. So, what the hell, since they're having so much fun, why not try to even things up a bit, right?"

Dad said something, and Paul handed me back the phone.

"Well, hello again, kitten. You know this is pure torture for your poor mother, not being able to hear all this."

"I know! That's why I called!" I put my hand over my mouth and spoke in a whisper. "I wanted to get Mom in on it, but I never expected Paul to do something like that. And I definitely didn't expect to come back down and find Lucinda in just her bra and panties! This is so cool!"

"So what now?" he asked.

"Good question," I answered, and I repeated it to Paul and Lucinda. "So, okay, you two, what now? Paul, do you have any more crazy dares for Little Miss Ballsy here?"

Lucinda actually blushed, which was so adorable. "Hey, he started it," she said shyly. She was still smiling, though.

What an amazing woman. And now that I could see her entire body, I thought she was even more amazing.

"Does your husband know you wear such sexy things to work?" I teased.

She struck a sassy pose for us, setting her hands on her hips and thrusting out her tits. "He likes for me to wear pretty things. My husband is a very amorous man!"

We all laughed, and she added, "Like mytía Maria, my husband also wouldn't approve of his braveesposa backing down from a dare, especially fromSeñor Pretty Boy here."

"Well, you done good!" I said, scoping her up and down.

"Gracias. It's not just beautifulchicas like you, you know. Sometimes I like to be pretty, too."

"Girl, 'pretty' doesn't even begin to describe you. I mean, wow...."

I turned to Paul. "Amazing, huh?"

Again, I had to hand it to him. He sure wasn't being bashful. Nope, he was fully ogling her gorgeous tits, which were showcased to perfection in her push-up white lace bra. Her cinnamon-colored areolas and delectably erect nipples showed through clear as day through the gauzy lace, and she wasn't the least bit shy about letting us check her out. And while her matching white panties weren't quite as tiny and totally sheer as mine were, she still looked absolutely spectacular in them.

She was stunning, and she knew it. Basking in the heat of our open stares, she was reveling in it.

Strutting over to Paul, she set her hand directly on his growing bulge. "So, do you have any other cocky dares for me, crazy naked boy?"

Poor Paul. He took a big gulp and stammered, "I...ummm...nope, I'm good."

"Are you suuuure?" she asked in a sing-song trill, mimicking the teasing tone I'd used on him earlier. He was now fully hard, and she started in on a long, slow stroking of his immense shaft. "I see the way you look at me, and thiserección gigante doesn't lie."

At her mention of 'gigante' she gave me a sly wink.

"Dad, you should see this," I said, laughing over Lucinda's wicked performance. "Paul is blushing like a schoolgirl!"

"Paul's there too?" he asked.

'Huh?' I thought.

Confused, I sort of just stared at the phone. "Dad, of course Paul's here. What do you mean?"

"Oh. I mean, ummm...right. So how is everything going out there in sunny California?"

Pausing, I said, "Everything's going great, Dad. Things couldn't be better. I love it here."

By that point Paul was too flummoxed to form complete sentences, and Lucinda proudly stepped back to show me the insane hard-on she'd given him.

"I think Paul pretty much loves it here, too!" I continued, making Lucinda laugh.

She came over and stood beside me. Motioning to Paul, she smiled happily. "What is that old American movie saying, 'I think my job here is done,' or something like that?" She gestured again to Paul, who immediately sought refuge at the kitchen table. Sliding his chair in until his stomach was touching the table top, he tried to hide his towering erection.

"I should probably get to work now," she continued, with a proud gleam in her eye. "I mean actual housekeeping work, the kind Doctor Carlisle pays me to do, you know?"

"If you must," I answered, giving her a theatrical sigh.

"This is so much fun!" she whispered. "If you don't mind, I think I'll leave my jeans and top off, okay?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way," I whispered back. "In fact, if you want to take your bra and panties off too...." Shooting her an evil grin, I comically raised my eyebrows.

She slid her arm around my waist. "I will if you will."

"Ooh, is that adare?" I asked, swishing my hips.

"Crazy baby," she answered, and she gave me a sisterly squeeze. "You are so bad."

"What do you think, Dad?" I whispered. "Should we ease up on him, or what?"

"Sweetie, this stuff is way more up your mother's alley. And, hey, look! Here she is now! Bye!"

"Coward!" I called after him, as he handed Mom the phone.

"Shit howdy!" I heard him say, laughing off into the distance.

"Hi, baby! Hi, Paul! Hi, Lucinda!"

Just pure Mom, as happy and gorgeous as ever.

With his flagpole cock now only showing at half-mast, Paul sat smirking at me. "You suck. You really, truly suck," he said, shaking his head.

I stuck my tongue out at him and switched to speakerphone. "Hi, Mom! The gang's all here! Would you like to meet Lucinda? You'll love her. She is an absolute doll."

Lucinda's warm, shining eyes registered both surprise and gratitude as I handed her the phone. "Buenos días, señora...excuse me, Missus Summers," she added, apparently feeling the need to correct herself. "It is my pleasure to meet you. I must say, you have two very lovely children."

"Oh, my! Thank you, Lucinda. And, yes, I am awfully proud of them. I miss my beautiful babies every day."

"Your daughter has told me so much about you. As proud of her as you are, I think she's even more proud of her gorgeous mother. She says she can't wait for me to meet you."

She squeezed me again, and I slid my hand up her back, to her bra clasp.

I stared into her eyes, and she nodded. "A dare is a dare," I said, glancing over at Paul.

"A dare is a dare," she repeated, and I unhooked the clasp. She rolled her shoulders one at a time, allowing me to slip the straps down each arm. With her breasts bared, she tossed her bra onto the table.

"Ooh, what's the dare this time?" asked Mom.

"Holy crap," said Paul. "I think Dawn dared Lucinda to strip totally naked, and Lucinda is actually doing it."

"Yes, she did," Lucinda answered, grinning as I began tugging down her lacy panties. I went to my knees before her and slid them the rest of the way off. Holding them up like a trophy, I twirled them around my finger, until Lucinda grabbed them from me and flipped them onto the counter.

"But there's still the other part of the dare," she said, staring down at me. "Now the beautifulchica also has to strip naked.Señora, does your daughter have your permission to take off all her clothes in front of us? I should tell you, your son is right here watching us."

I was curious as to how Mom would respond to that one. I knew she wouldn't say too much, yet I also knew that she couldn't resist adding fuel to the fire. A teasing opportunity like this?

It was tailor-made for her.

"What is Dawn doing now, Lucinda? Where is she?"

"She's down on her knees, staring up at me. She just removed my panties."

"Uh-oh!" laughed Mom. "Girl, you better watch out!"

'Alright, Mom!' I silently exclaimed. She was giving me the okay to play!

"What do I need to watch out--" Lucinda started to say, then she let out a breathy gasp.

"That's what you need to watch out for!" giggled Mom. "Let me guess...hmmm...teasing fingertip circles, or tender kisses...inner thighs, or something even sweeter...."