Everyone's Girlfriend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt amazing. Hearing the blood rush in her ears, feeling Luis jerk and tense beneath her as his own orgasm approached, Kaley let her body relax, the tensed spring that had been her core unwinding all of a sudden, allowing her to sink ever deeper into the depravity she felt. "Come on," she exhorted, letting Luis take over and continue to fuck upwards into her suddenly unmoving body. As she rode the wave of her approaching orgasm, she did her best to look him in the eye and gasped, "You're gonna cum too? Hold on - just... a little longer!"

Unfortunately, that was all it took to send Luis over the edge. His eyes opening wide with a mixture of shock and lust, he jerked and spasmed inside her, his balls contracting and his cock bulging as his seed poured into her, hot liquid splashing against her womb as she shrieked in surprise. Falling still, he lay panting beneath her, a stupid, satisfied grin on his face.

"What the fuck?" Kaley whined, trying to grind her hips again on his rapidly softening cock. Cum oozed out of her pussy, making her whole crotch sticky as she sought desperately for the orgasm she had been chasing, but it was no good. Luis was unmoving but for his chest, which still rose and fell sharply as he sucked in deep lungfuls of air.

"Ooh, baby, you fuck so good!" he said in a low groan, chuckling at the sight of Kaley, her heavy breathing echoing his own.

"More than can be said for you, asshole!" she snapped, slapping him across the face as she extricated herself from his half-hearted embrace. His cock made a gentle slurping, popping sound as it flopped out of her raw pussy, coated in his own cum and well and truly spent. "I don't suppose there's any chance of you getting that thing up again right away?"

Luis rubbed his jaw ruefully. "Sorry. No good for you?"

"Fuck no!" she grumbled, irritably readjusting her bikini bottoms and reaching for her discarded top. "You're so goddamn useless. Couldn't you have held on for another ten seconds? I was almost there! Fuck!"

Without waiting to hear his excuses, Kaley turned on her heel and marched away, noticing with some relief that there was still nobody around. "Who the fuck do you think you are?" she muttered as she strode back towards the beach, ignoring Luis' plaintive cries as he tried to give her his cellphone number.

Fuming, Kaley returned to the beach to find Tom still reclining under the umbrella where she'd left him. "You ditched me!" she cried, kicking him awake again.

"Ow, fuck! What do you want?" Tom hissed, looking surreptitiously around. Darryl was nowhere to be seen - and nor was anyone else, actually. They were all down in the waves, and this section of the beach was deserted.

Swinging one leg over Tom's torso, Kaley quickly knelt down, her pussy inches from Tom's face. "Look at this!" she spat, pulling her bikini to the side to show him the damage left by Luis.

"Wha- you- who?" Tom sputtered, trying futilely to push her away.

"Look!" she growled again, using her fingers to spread her swollen pussy open, displaying the creamy leftovers of Luis' orgasm inside her. "Look at what that fucker did to me! He fucked me, used me like a slut and came inside me before I even got to cum! What an asshole?"

Tom blanched, the situation finally appearing to dawn on him. "Who? Kaley, who the fuck-"

"Oh, some guy, who gives a shit?" Kaley cut him off. "Point is, you fucking ditched me, so I had to make do with some other guy. He came too fast and now I'm horny and pissed!"

"You fucked a stranger? Jesus Christ, Kaley." Tom shook his head. "Also, I made up my mind I'm not going to make the same mistake again, so you can put that away. Darryl could wander over here any minute."

"He could," Kaley grinned, sitting fully on Tom's chest, rubbing her bare pussy against him. "But I don't think he will. And since I've got a convenient cock riiiiiight here," she said with a wolfish grin, reaching behind her to grab Tom's package through his board shorts, "I'm just going to have to make do with you instead."

"Are you fucking crazy?" Tom's voice was getting higher and higher pitched. "You can't be serious. The shower was one thing, the playground was one thing. And now you want me to - and sloppy seconds? Jesus, Kaley, there are so many things wrong with this I can't evenhmmmmm!"

Kaley cut him off by leaning down swiftly and pressing her lips against his open mouth, delving inside with her tongue and deftly tickling the roof of his mouth. Licking around the back of his teeth, Kaley slurped eagerly at his face, both inside and out. Pulling away with a sound like a sink being unplugged, she gave Tom a coy look, reaching back to gently massage his cock again. "Pretty please?" she said.

Tom sighed deeply. "Fine," he said. "But this is the last time."

Oh, I very much doubt that.

12