All Comments on 'Everything Changes'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
dwoelfledwoelfleabout 1 year ago

OMG, this was fantastic. Read it in a go with only a couple of breaks. The emotions rang through.

Thank you.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 1 year ago

Wow! This is one epic story. It has it all: drama, romance, hot girl sex and a fascinating look into the music life. Couldn't be better. All the stars and thanks for posting, Randi.

MikeManMikeManabout 1 year ago

I love your writing, your characters always seem so real.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereabout 1 year ago

Wow! A lot of pages, not THAT many typos...a fun romp to be sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a great romantic love story! Great writing! Thank yoi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

God I love a good sappy lesbian romance. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A good read, well-done. 5*

Nicole2023Nicole2023about 1 year ago

I enjoyed this, just one request from an American fan, if possible could translation be posted? Still a 5 tho

dbrok1dbrok1about 1 year ago

Excellent as always. I have simply no idea how you do it but please persist!

Thank you for the pleasure I gain whilst reading your tales

LindaSapphicaLindaSapphicaabout 1 year ago

What an absolutely wonderful story! I totally love it, you’re such a talented writer and the very few errors doesn’t bother me a bit since your story is so beautiful and well written.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 1 year ago

I especially like your stories set against a music background. It's clear that as the song puts it, "music is your first love." A 5* romance, nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Damn you to hell, Cagivagurl. You keep coming up with outstanding stories of these beautiful people working through all sorts of adventures and I have to rejig my order of favourite stories yet again.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonabout 1 year ago

A first class read. I didn't want to put it down and never noticed the length.

What happened to Charlotte bringing a date to the wedding? Was she just asking if she could as a test?

AquariusgirlAquariusgirlabout 1 year ago

As always Cagivagurl, just like many of your other stories, this story was incredible. What a journey I've been on reading this masterpiece. The characters were all amazing and at times I felt real empathy for some of the girls when the love they had was kinda unrequited.

There were times when the story was frustrating though, as I was desperate for the main characters to see sense & finally get together! I'm so glad they did!

Being a Boro girl (Smoggie) I'm pleased my town was mentioned.... Our rivalry is even worse with the Geordies and Mackems!

I have to say that I did love the banter between Charlotte and Tui's Dad :). There were also times when I literally did have LOL moments reading some of the dialogue and character conversations, it was genius!

You can tell you've put so much into this work and I for one thoroughly reading it. If I could rate this more than 5 stars I would! I can't wait to read even more of your stories in the future.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

KiwigiverKiwigiverabout 1 year ago

Definitely one of your ery best stories - loved it

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 1 year ago

Brilliant romance. Epic adventure. Fantastic story.

Hooked

jupitercreekjupitercreekabout 1 year ago

There really should be an option better than just five stars...this was another true epic...at your suggestion, I took a few days to read it all the way through and felt that I was able to better appreciate the story.

Just a truly beautiful story.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 year ago

A wonderful story of life! 5 stars.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 1 year ago

What an excellent story, well worth the time taken to plough through it. The cast of characters were very believable and, more importantly, likeable. This is one of these "I wish I could give it more than five stars" stories. Very well done.

Camguy4funCamguy4funabout 1 year ago

Wow! That was terrific! You had me hooked from the beginning. And yes, it did take me a couple of sittings to get through it but it was worth it!

ArmorlaArmorlaabout 1 year ago

A lovely big dipping roller coaster ride, far too short a story (smile), thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Best story I've read on Literotica for some months (probably since your last one). Thank you so much for the enjoyment I've had reading this all day as I couldn't put it down.

Spreadaxle53Spreadaxle53about 1 year ago

Love your long format stories. All 21 pages were more enjoyable not having to wait for the next part to be published.

Love the descriptive sex scenes mixed into the story.

toesucker1toesucker1about 1 year ago

I think this epic story is your best yet. I cried several times while reading it. I loved the look into a musician’s soul - that was a path not taken for me, but I recognize many things in your story. It took a long time for the payoff with Abby but it helped with the plot tension and was well worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful and for all 21 pages, what an achievement, love the local colour and thank you for what must have been quite a labour of love.

cap7491cap7491about 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ and more if I could brilliant well told, I must say you are my favorite storyteller, so hard to stop reading and go to bed and then have to wait till next day to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written getting the characters motivations. A little passé getting all the characters romances/interactions resolved like soap operas, however romance stories I think are allowed that latitude. you did it masterly. Well worth the read

jackie_emjackie_emabout 1 year ago

Loved it. I knew Tui and Abby would end up together. Glad Joe and Charlotte hit it off as well. Nicely developed with some twists and turns even if I knew how it would be resolved.

okami1061okami1061about 1 year ago

The fucking dialog was so earthy that I could feel the local culture in it. Magnificent. The German, the Pakeha, the Maori … all very present and delightful. The rest of the world knows so little about the real NZ, it's nice to see a bit inside the culture.

This was a great story, with great characters, with enough words to more than do them justice. It was fucking luxurious, it felt so real.

Technically, the craft was way better than even two or three stories ago (in publication order). Far fewer problems with misplaced or missing commas. The reading of it was far easier because of it. Balancing showing and telling is a huge issue for writers, and in my opinion, you got the balance much better than previous stories. There were a couple of long dialog stretches where the "she"s and "her"s could not make it clear who was saying what; I little more dialog attribution would be appreciated. The increased (compared to previous stories in these same regions) visibility of the Maori culture was definitely appreciated—no way in hell did I expect Google Translate to include Maori, but it does!

I seriously don't understand how you can crank out this many words in this (apparently) short time and have it come out so good. I can't do that; I wish I could.

Last thing: I was REALLY hoping that the four of them would get back in the van and busk their way around both islands for the honeymoon. Would have been choice.

Well, who knows? Maybe they did…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another brilliant story! (as always) Loved all the interactions, twists and turns. Look forward to the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All characters flawed and yet truly worthy of respect and love, emotionally rich and deep; a suspenseful plot with no skulduggery or villainous interventions to set off the action; dialogue and writing rich and deeply evocative, and that wonderful sense of music; any one of those would make a good story, when they all combine, it makes something extraordinary. (Sorry about the lack of verbs; got some Ukrainians staying and their lack of the verb "to be" is catching!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic to be able to relate to all the locations and the culture. But hey, they drove up the coast past Granity and Hector- what about Ngakawau, doesn't it warrant a mention?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic and so real

Heybuddy65Heybuddy65about 1 year ago

It’s always the same. I see the word count and say “I can’t read all that.” But I do and you draw me in so quickly and completely and I really don’t want it to be over when I am finally done. Thank you so much for taking the time to weave such a lovely story and sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

fabulous erotic story with good description of characters and NZ

PatrickThomasPatrickThomasabout 1 year ago

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 year ago

Five stars are absolutely not enough …… a masterpiece ….. absolutely fantastic ….. and yweah a winding steep road but made up in an enchanting beautiful tale …… i shed lots of tears and smiles …… this tale is so absolutely very special, you’re an extraordinary writer

🙏 💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫🙏

Anita71Anita71about 1 year ago

Another good well written story.I really liked it

Pinto931Pinto931about 1 year ago

A very good romance story.

peter944peter944about 1 year ago

Fun, interesting great read. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Spectacular, passionate, loving, characters with depth, drama without cliché and beautifully erotic.

Music... NZ/UK... What's not to love?

Outstanding writing. My favourite romance.

BelindaTvDKBelindaTvDK8 months ago

That's simply one of the best stories I have read here, and I have read a lot..

Keep going on, You'r outstanding...

Cheers

Belinda

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Zzzzzzzz

kees10kees10about 2 months ago

🥰😍🤩😘💫

An epic story

burrito54burrito54about 1 month ago

Awesome story really enjoyed reading it. Keep up the great work

ros_chros_chabout 1 month ago

One of the best stories on this site. I immediately saved it in my favourites. It develops slowly, is passionate, caring. I loved all the characters. The charming personality of Claudia, the warmth of Tuis dad, loveley.

galadriel_fangaladriel_fan2 days ago

A beautiful love story. I loved it. Thank you Cagivagurl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...

SIMILAR Stories