Everything Except...

Story Info
Siblings do everything but that one thing...
1.2k words
4.04
16.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years of age.

Brenda sighed and lay back in bed. Rob had just given her a wonderful orgasm with his tongue, now she was basking in the afterglow as Rob stroked her thighs and rested his head on her belly.

Brenda and Rob were adult siblings; Robert the older brother, Brenda the younger sister. They'd been pleasing each other sexually ever since Brenda turned eighteen, yet Brenda was still a virgin. Technically anyway.

When they first started feeling these urges towards each other Brenda had made it clear, she wasn't going to fuck her older brother. She wanted to be a virgin on her wedding night and Rob knew better than to argue. That said, they both knew there were many other things to keep them busy.

That had never stopped Rob from asking though! "C'mon, sis, it's so not a big deal anymore!" Rob was twenty one, he had dark wavy hair, green eyes and a decent bod from running track back in high school.

Nineteen year old Brenda playfully swatted her brother on the shoulder. "No dice. I keep telling you, what if the guy I marry insists on me being a virgin?" Brenda had fantasies of marrying into money, and they weren't too far off, Brenda looked like money. Honey-gold hair, big green eyes, beautiful face and a porn star's body. She looked like a million already, she'd be great arm-candy for any wealthy man.

"Well then suck me off at least," Rob said. His sister kept frustrating him like this. Rob had a girlfriend just as Brenda had a boyfriend, otherwise he would have gone nuts by now. He and his girl did fuck but Rob was always up for a session with his sister, she was smokin' hot.

"Mmm, well you did just make me cum, fair's fair I suppose." Brenda pushed Rob down onto the mattress, his eight inches waved hello from his groin. She gripped the base and gave him a squeeze before running her tongue up and down his shaft, making him moan.

"God, sis, you suck so much better than my girlfriend, aw man," Rob exclaimed, arching his hips up to get more of his cock into his sister's hot mouth. Brenda had gotten a lot more practice, she sucked him off at least once a day.

Brenda didn't answer but her tongue moved faster, her hand gripped his shaft harder, jacking him, urging the sperm out of her brother's balls. She'd gotten to love the taste and feel of her brother's cum, it was so thick and creamy. She went after his dick like a starving woman, doing everything she could to stimulate his dong.

"Oh fuck sis, gonna cum! Oh yes, gonna cum in your mouth, oh take it! Take it sis, yeah, suck that dick!" Rob was clutching the sheets in his fists as Brenda's talented mouth accepted his hot seed, her cheeks ballooning as she swallowed jet after jet of her brother's incestuous load.

Later that day Brenda was horny again, she signaled to Rob to meet her upstairs. Once in her room with the door locked she began kissing Rob passionately, shoving her tongue into his mouth, crushing her fabulous melons against his chest.

"I don't know what it is Rob, I'm just so horned up today," she whispered into her brother's ear as she plastered herself against him. She could feel his cock growing in his pants and pressed harder. Her lips traveled to his neck as he cupped her ass, pulling her towards him.

"Oh sis," Rob moaned. "God, you gotta let me fuck you, it's killing me!" He was mashing his groin into Brenda's, humping her through her clothes. "Let's strip, let me at that pussy!"

Brenda didn't answer, just started ripping her brother's clothes off. She trailed kisses down his chest, sucking first one, then the other nipple into her mouth for a quick nibble. Rob had his shoes off and his belt undone, Brenda pushed his pants and underwear both down, freeing his cock.

She popped it into her mouth and gave it a quick suck, bathing it in her saliva, then stood and shed her shorts and panties quickly and led her brother to her childhood bed. "I want it in my ass tonight Rob, it's the only thing that's gonna stop this case of the hornys," Brenda begged. She was on the bed, ass in the air, spreading her cheeks, face in the mattress, looking more like a porn star than ever.

"Fuck yeah, sis, love giving it to you in the ass," Rob said. He climbed behind her and took in the lovely sight of his sister's ass and pussy. She had gorgeous pussy lips, thick and meaty, Rob fantasized about fucking her cunt all the time. Well, that's what his girlfriend was for, his sister was a fiend for ass fucking.

Her ass was splendid, like a ripe peach. She loved getting spanked too, when he drilled her butt. It made her orgasms so much stronger. Rob dripped spit onto his dick and poised it at his sister's puckered sphincter. He was tempted to slide it down "accidentally" and penetrate her virgin cunny, but the one time he'd tried she had cut him off for a month.

"Stick it in, hurry, I need more sex!" Brenda pleaded. "Oh, pound me, pound me hard brother! Make me cum!" She wanted her brother's hot pole in her pooper, now. Brenda regularly had orgasms from anal sex, whichever rich guy she married would be getting his money's worth.

Rob slowly pushed his spit-slick cock into his sister's lovely ass, watching it swallow his meat. She was tighter than the IRS, and hot. She squeezed his dick so good as he pushed further into her guts.

"Oh fuck, sis, such a tight ass, holy shit!" Rob sank himself in to the hilt and got a good grip on his sister's generous hips, then started banging her butt for all he was worth. His eight inches slid in and out of her tight rosebud as his balls slapped her juicy cunt. He raised a hand and brought it down hard on Brenda's bouncing cheeks with a loud smack.

"Oh Rob! Yes! I love it! More, harder, spank me harder!" Brenda was shoving her ass back at her brother's cock, driving herself towards an intense cum. Her heavy tits were swinging wildly, her hard nipples scraping the sheets. Brenda's cunt was loving the slaps from her brother's balls, she was getting closer and closer to a heavenly orgasm.

Rob kept spanking his little sister's cheeks as he fucked, turning them pink, then red as she wailed her pleasure. His nuts were getting soaked from Brenda's gushing pussy as he plowed her backdoor. "Gonna cum, sis, gonna cum, oh yeah!" With a roar he came in Brenda's butthole, painting her guts with his creamy spunk.

"Oh Rob, yes! Cum in me, fill my ass with your baby-batter!" Brenda wailed, fucking her hips back at her brother's crotch. She started cumming as well, her sphincter gripping Rob's dick even harder as he plowed her stink-hole. She felt waves of pleasure rippling along her body, her nipples contracted and her pussy gushed onto her brother's swinging nuts.

Finally Rob pulled his dick from his sister's ass and flopped back on the bed. Brenda joined him a moment later, laying her head on her brother's shoulder with a happy sigh. "Thanks big brother, mmm, you fuck your sister good." She gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Rob sighed. In his sister's case, he thought he could probably handle having everything, except.

The End