All Comments on 'Everything that Glitters Ch. 02'

by Texican1830

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 2 years ago

I wish when stories change categories there is a way to follow. Found this when I was looking to see if there was more to the story printed yet. Happened to do a search for the name of the story and found it here. So Dad has her and is drugging her up again. What an outstanding piece of garbage he is. awaiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I about gave up hope on this sequel. I enjoy your stories.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Excellent story! Loving it, both chapters. 5 BIG STARS!

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Great addition to the story line. I knew something was going to happen. Real pucker time cliff hanger ending. That "Daddy" needs some comeuppance hopefully in the next chapter.

Thanks for sharing and looking forward to chapter 3.

Cheers

SAGE

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

Excellent follow up to the 1st part. It’s disappointing that Cassie avoided her ex and daughter for 2 years, after establishing contact. Terribly selfish.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

Love it, you detail it perfectly! Just can not wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now comes the most interesting part!

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

Interesting so far, gave this chapter a 4. Cassie is an interesting character, part of me hates her and thinks Zane and Casey should run far far away but part of me thinks she might really be trying. Look forward to the next chapter and might even up the score depending on how it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love it… Waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For the little girl’s sake, I hope her mother is alive but no matter how much repenting she did; she still broke her vows, whores around on her husband and abandoned her child and husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh, we'll kill the fatted calf when Cassie shows up!" David replied,

and that did it for me....why kill a baby calf for humans to be happy.? how disgusting we as humand have become.... one day will come when animals will say...lets kill the fattened human baby for the homecoming of our people!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTexican1830@Texican1830
Yes, I'm old enough to have enjoyed the '60s...and 70s, and everything from then until now. My experiences and points of view are likely quite different, so be open minded when you read my stuff, as I do with yours. Current works: Chapters 1 & 2 of Comeuppance are awaiting a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES