All Comments on 'Everything that Glitters Ch. 03'

by Texican1830

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Cito22Cito22over 2 years ago

Only 4 stars because you did not hook them back together. That was disappointing

pepepilotpepepilotover 2 years ago

I know that you said this was the final chapter, but I don't think you have done the story justice with this ending. There seem to be a few loose ends that need cleaning up. :) I know that I would enjoy reading the actual final chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoying the story. Hope you keep it rolling.

t8ntliklyt8ntliklyover 2 years ago

Don't mess it up now by letting something come crashing down. This isn't T.V. Great Story so far 5*

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Please finish this one with a HEA, Your readers have been waiting for it!

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Great story, Hoss, but it deserves a proper ending. I feel like I am dangling 20 feet in the air.

Cheers

SAGE

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 2 years ago

I am not sure what this turning into... It feels not complete and no good or bad ending, if this is the end. More like roll reversal with no completion.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

Again, great chapter. Zane is human with flaws to prow it. Going back on tour sounds like a mistake for him. Even considering childcare is good, not having Casey around will rattle in his head, can become a distraction. In the ring, it can get him badly injured.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm not sure how wise it is to go for another year How do I can't tell you why I see real danger in that.

He's just spent 4 years raising his daughter and she's used to having him there all the time now hes gonna be gone for an entire year more or less..... Just like her mother was?

Seems like an extremely imprudent and short sighted decision for where I'm sitting.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

WOW! Nice way to win me over to Cassie's corner! Full marks!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sadly, the story has been going downhill with each chapter. Considering it didn't exactly start strong, that's really not a good thing. This chapter was predictable and unbelievable more so than anything else.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTexican1830@Texican1830
Yes, I'm old enough to have enjoyed the '60s...and 70s, and everything from then until now. My experiences and points of view are likely quite different, so be open minded when you read my stuff, as I do with yours. Current works: Chapters 1 & 2 of Comeuppance are awaiting a...