Everything that Glitters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knelt, took off his boots and socks, unbuckled his belt, unzipped his jeans and pulled them and his silk underwear to the floor. Alena assessed his hard body and cock appreciatively, smiled, said "Very nice!", and inhaled his half-hard cock. It got rock-hard in seconds, and he began to appreciate the exotic practices of the Carpathians.

There were a few swirls and flourishes he hadn't encountered before, but he wasn't that experienced either. Mainly, she was enthusiastic -- very, very enthusiastic - about cocksucking. He warned her, but she only bobbed up and down and worked her tongue faster until his semen jetted into her throat. "Now, that's out of the way and we can proceed to best parts without you worrying!"

He picked her up and carried her to the huge round bed, laid her upon it, and took off her bra and thong. Her hairless cunt was glistening with juices and her nipples were diamond hard. She pushed his head between her legs and begged him to "Eat me and make me cum, Cowboy!"

To her chagrin, he took his time exploring her legs and ass with his hands and mouth before pouncing on her pussy and lapping. She lasted the same five minutes he had before cumming even more violently than he had.

He didn't give her time to collect herself; he climbed between those long legs, inhaled her perky titty like she had inhaled his cock, pulled and pinched the other one, and crammed his cock into her flooded crevice. She yelped, but tilted her hips so he was soon getting maximum penetration. He established a nice rhythm that had served him well in the past, but from time to time, she changed the angle of tilt so his entry had a different feeling.

Her insides were tight, hot, very wet, and she had the ability to constrict around him as if squeezing his cock. She also had the ability to orgasm every time she changed the angle, which was something else he had never encountered.

It was an athletic and satisfying missionary fuck and he was nearing his own climax when she suddenly stopped and told him, "Doggy!" She pulled loose, got on her knees, and wiggled her ass at him. He slapped her on each ass cheek; she moaned and wiggled her ass more; he slapped her butt harder and faster until both cheeks were fire red.

She was moaning and whimpering, but begging for more. Instead, he mounted her like a bull and slammed his cock in until his belly hit her small tight ass. She wriggled her hips again, and he began pounding her mercilessly, holding her by the hips to maximize the impact.

She came, came again, and came yet again when he reached under and mauled her modest titties. She fell forward on the bed, disengaging him from her. "Hold me for five minutes, and then I want to ride my cowboy cowgirl style!"

She knew a bunch of tricks in the female dominant position, and she would have drained him if she hadn't decided to spin around and go reverse cowgirl just before he came. With that tight little ass pumping up and down on his cock, right in his face, he could see her juices had covered her taint and little asshole. He wet a finger and shoved it up her butthole, which caused an interruption in her efforts while she came hard.

She returned to her work, so he inserted a second finger, causing a second, brief interruption. After a few seconds, she began pumping like a piston, and he began paddling her ass with his free hand. She liked that a lot, and interrupted her work with screams and spasms.

Zane was beginning to wonder if he was ever going to get to cum, given all the breaks she was taking, when she spun around again, looked him in the eyes, and asked, "You like my little ass, don't you? Would you like me to fuck you with it? I cleaned it before we left this evening."

He nodded, wondering how she was going to get his cock in that asshole that was almost too tight for his two fingers. Maybe it was some of that Carpathian magic, but it didn't take long before she was happily bouncing up and down on his cock while fingering herself madly with one hand while pulling and twisting her nipples with the other.

He recognized the look and the way her fucking faltered, so he slapped her ass with both hands, and she went into overdrive. When she came this time, he had no choice; her ass was too tight and the tremors were too powerful. He emptied a cup or two of sperm and semen into her ass, and she collapsed on top of him. She weighed nothing, so he left her there.

A few minutes later, she raised her head and said, "You cowboys have sexy secrets too! I've never cum that much before, and I've never been so exhausted after fucking someone!

"Was it good for you too, Cowboy?"

"You're amazing, Alena. Thank you!"

She rolled off him, snuggled to him with her head on his shoulder, and went to sleep. He lay awake for a while comparing her "magic" to others he had known, reached a hierarchical decision, and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning he awoke to a warm washcloth cleaning his cock, and then Alena sucked it to full erection. Without so much as a how-do-you-do, she mounted him and gave him an athletic, bordering on acrobatic, fucking, and she again showed off her ability to please herself.

Zane enjoyed it -- after all, what man wouldn't enjoy a warm, wet pussy wrapped in that package? Especially one that came so often she made you feel like Superman.

But in the light of the new day, it wasn't all that she had promised; something new and naughty, but not much to it, beyond the cumming. Like Twinkies -- the immediate effect was heavenly, but it lacked substance. Besides, he'd had better, more fulfilling sex; in fact, much better!

She wanted him to stay, but he wanted to shower and get back to the trailer. On the way to the bathroom, he noticed that a room divider had been placed to create a blind spot; a place he couldn't see from the bed. He stopped, walked to it, saw a chair, and asked Alena, "What's this?"

She smiled, "That is where my husband sat while he watched us last night. The door to his bedroom is right there, so he can slip in and out. He has trouble performing sexually, but loves to watch me with other men.

"Don't look at me like that! It works for us; I get all the money I can spend and my pick of hunky men like you, Cowboy, and he gets to watch."

Zane shook his head, walked back to the bed, and coolly asked, "Does he like to take pictures too? Because if we end up on TMZ or an Internet site, I'm coming back here and you and your wacko husband won't enjoy it!"

"Absolutely not! He's one of the richest men in the world! The last thing he wants is scandal, so I'm supposed to offer you money to keep you quiet if you figure it out. I won't, because I can see you are horrified by him having watched, and the last thing you want is it getting out. So take your shower, and go back to your world. You had your time between my magical legs!"

He smiled at her haughty response, picked up his clothes, and went into the bathroom. When he came out, he put on his boots, stood beside the bed where she was proudly lying naked, posed for his appreciation, and said, "You are mighty proud of your sexual prowess, aren't you? All that talk about exotic sex like I'd never known before... Sorry, Alena, but I know a couple of cowgirls who could teach you a trick or ten. Goodbye, and remember my warning."

He left, returned to his trailer, drank coffee, and wondered what the fuck had just happened. That night he paid his respects at each appearance, but drank mostly water. He would pay his dues, but getting drunk and doing stupid shit was off the table from this point forward! He had championships to win, and getting distracted wasn't an option -- neither was appearing naked on an exhibitionist and voyeur website!

***

Fortunately, Carole had flown to Vegas for rounds seven through ten, leaving the three girls with Cassie, Elle, Sue, and David. Carole tried to talk Cassie into coming along to support Zane and Brad, but she politely declined, saying, "This is Brad and Zane's moment in the sun. My being there would only create a shadow, raise a lot of speculation, and resurrect the old stories of my bad behavior while married to Zane. The guys don't deserve that; they've had a spectacular year, and that needs to be all anyone talks about!

"Besides", she said, "I want to call my darling daddy from my home phone when Zane wins everything and remind him of his conviction that Zane was just another loser who would never amount to anything on the tour!"

Carole's presence was welcome in that it dampened the temptations. With her riding herd, Zane refocused and they set about turning the contests into routs. When the last steer was run and the money counted, they were ahead by $11,833. When the last calf was tied, Zane was ahead by $7389, and he was also All-Around Cowboy!

They were chaffing at the bit to get home and celebrate with family and friends, but Skyping was the best they could do for three days after the finals ended.

If Zane thought the demands of celebrity were great before, wearing those three crowns made it much, much worse. They celebrated in moderation after the show, making appearances at all the right places, but still didn't get back to their rooms until after four in the morning, Pacific time.

Zane showered, changed clothes, and drove back to the arena barn where his horses were boarded. He fed them next to the trailer, where he was interviewed live by Dylan Dryer for the Today show. That was one interview he didn't mind, because she knew something about rodeo, she was engaging and personable, she had a killer smile, and when she turned sideways he got to see that prime behind of hers up close and personal. He always sat up and paid attention when she was on TV, but live and in person, she was actually better and sexier. With Dylan, it wasn't about the makeup, lighting, and filters; she was legit!

Still, it was strange to be interviewed by NBC first thing in the morning, given the NFR's ties with CBS. They made up for it that afternoon when he and Brad were flown to Los Angeles to appear on Late Night with Stephen Colbert. Colbert didn't know much about rodeo, but it was a fun interview because he was legitimately interested and hysterically funny when he got an opening. After their segment was taped, they stood offstage and watched, laughing with everyone else at his outrageous takes.

***

After three days, their first round of commitments was done. They fired up the diesels as soon as the horses were fed in the morning and headed south on US 93 to Phoenix, to catch IH 10 east to Texas. They took a six-hour nap at a truck stop somewhere in New Mexico, ate some greasy chorizo and egg tacos, let the horses stretch, and put the hammer down.

The speed limit of 80 on IH 10 in Texas let the 425 horses run, but it was still 1208 miles and over 17 hours driving time to the ranch gate for Zane, and 1210 miles for Brad and Carole. They parted with a honk as he turned in at his gate.

When he crested the hill between the gate and his home, Zane saw that his mom and dad, Cassie, and her mom were sitting on the porch drinking iced tea, and Casey was petting Goldie's sister across the corral fence. When she heard the big diesel, she turned, grinned from ear to ear, and ran pell-mell to meet the truck and trailer.

He blasted the horn in greeting, stopped the truck short, bailed out, and ran to meet his daughter, grinning more than she was. She leaped into the air, he caught her, twirled around hugging her, loudly told her he loved her, and he had missed her every day he was gone! She squealed and told him she loved and missed him more, then planted a big kiss on his cheek!

The others had come out to the truck, and were enjoying the father-daughter reunion while waiting their turns. He set Casey down and hugged his mother, then his father, and then Sue. Cassie was standing back, waiting to see what he would do about her. He looked at her, smiled, put his arms out, and started toward her. "Even though you've got more championships than I do, don't I still get a hug?" he asked.

She smiled back with moist eyes, and stepped into his arms. He hugged her as he had the others -- maybe a hair longer - and then thanked her and all three grandparents for taking good care of his pride and joy all fall, and especially for the last two weeks.

"Did you see my A-hole Ex?" Sue asked. "We were hoping he would show up to watch you win the world three times, since he predicted you'd never amount to a hill of beans!"

"No, I didn't. I heard he had fallen on hard times and was living in Boise working in a hardware store. I also heard he was coming home to make up with his wife and daughter as soon as he made enough for a bus ticket."

The look on Zane's face made it hard to tell if he was teasing or warning them, but Sue took it seriously. "Oh, I certainly hope he does stop by! I have a few things I'd like to say and do to him!"

Cassie said nothing, but the fire in her eyes contrasted sharply with the cold face she presented.

Little Casey was watching the interplay: "I'd like to tell him a few things too, for stealing my mommy from me!" She went to Cassie and hugged her around the waist. "But mommy's home now and she's never going to leave me again! She promised!"

Zane looked at Cassie, whose cold countenance had melted at her daughter's words. "That's right, Baby: Mommy is never going to leave you again!"

Zane gave her a troubled look, wondering how that would work when she went back on the tour, but he let it ride. "Best get the horses out of the trailer and put up. They've been troopers, but 1200 miles is a long way."

"Did you hear what the announcers said about you and your horses, Zane?"

"I haven't watched a second of the broadcast, Cassie," he said as he unloaded Red, then Junior. Cassie held Red's halter and Zane took Junior's. Suds was getting antsy, prancing and nickering, so Casey released his stall door as soon as the calf horses were out of the trailer. Though he stood 16 hands tall, weighed over 1500 pounds, and had an ornery streak, Suds was a gentle giant around Casey.

She talked to him as she opened the stall; he turned his head and snorted in greeting, then backed up carefully, staying away from the left side of the trailer where Casey was standing. She took his lead, rubbed the nose he offered, and told him to get out; he backed up and stepped down, then waited for her. He stood still while she hugged him for the trailer, and then he nuzzled her while she sweet talked him.

Casey knew he was ready for water, food, and exercise, so she led him to the horse corral to join Red and Junior.

Mom and the grandparents watched her without saying anything, although the little girl being so close to the huge horse was disconcerting. "A real horsewoman, that one is," David commented after he released the breath that he had been holding.

"She's a little TOO relaxed around horses for me!" Elle said after she released her breath, and Sue agreed.

Cassie watched her walking to the corral with the big horse following happily, and regretfully added, "She's been her daddy's girl since birth, and Zane is probably the best horseman in the state! She's been with him, helping him do things around, for, and with horses since I abandoned them before she was two. My baby is only six, but I made her become a woman by leaving."

Cassie stated resolutely, but with a quiver in her voice, "She is fearless, she is brave, she is tough, she is smart, she is wise beyond her years, and Zane is undoubtedly the best single parent in history!"

The three parents petted her on the back, and voiced their agreement. Zane's mom put her arm around Cassie and added, "And you know what else, Cassie? You're a damn good mom too!" Elle and David agreed, and petted her some more. The 'now' went unspoken.

***

As had become tradition after the wayward ropers returned, they gathered at Elle's house that evening with the Simpsons for a feast of an evening meal and good conversation. After dessert, Cassie again asked Zane, "So, you haven't heard what the announcers said about you and horses?"

He shook his head, and Carole said, "I have -- tell him!"

"The announcer talked about you using two calf horses during the summer and fall, and now in the NFR, and asked who else would dare do that? The commentator, a former PRCA champion himself, started laughing and said, 'They say Zane seeks out and buys troubled horses that won't go in the box or try to anticipate too soon, takes them home, and then sells them a few months for ten times what he paid because they work like champions. What do you think the chances are that he can take Red's offspring and teach him to work like Red?'

"They both laughed, and the first one said, 'Let's not forget about barrel horses! The best of them all, Goldie, isn't here because Cassie Collins took a break this fall, but her cousin Salty that Zane bred and trained is, and he's got Pretty Girl here in the finals also. I heard he has one at home he's nearly through training that is going to challenge Goldie! He makes the Horse Whisperer look like a piker!'

"They didn't give me ANY credit, although I did help a little bit, didn't I?" she asked with a smile.

"Goldie is a champion barrel horse that WE trained, but the reason she's won world championships is the rider! Besides, my batting average is a lot less than they make it sound. No telling how many of my horses you can find in the USTRC instead of the WPR tour, or running barrels in playdays."

Zane looked around the table, sighed, and said, "I don't want to ruin a great evening, but I need to bring something up so we can start thinking about it. No need for a decision, but I want to get it out there."

His dad interrupted. "You mean something about your duties and responsibilities as the reigning world champion? Or the fact that Fort Worth opens in a month, followed by San Antonio, Houston, and Austin?

"We're not stupid, and we have someone who has gone through it a few times living here with us. We've already had this conversation, as a group. Seems like you, Brad and Carole, and Cassie need to have a conversation or two.

"We aren't going anywhere, and we will help out all we can, but you know the weight falls on the parent back home, so y'all need to work that out."

Zane looked at Brad, who looked at Carole; she looked at Zane and started talking. "I'm gonna lay it out for you boys. We've been here this fall while you two were out filling our bank accounts, so we have an idea. The girls are all in school, and they love it! They can hardly wait for the holidays to end so they can go see their friends and the teachers they love, and I have an offer to teach full time starting January 5. I want to take it, and I've told Brad that. Now, Cassie, it's your turn."

"Zane, I'm not going back out. Lindsey and I have talked about her 'leasing' Goldie for the season, and have tentatively agreed. I'm not sure what I want to do beyond being a mother to my daughter, but it won't have anything to do with rodeo. Heck, I may use the idea the EMS witch threw out about developing a clothing line -- I don't know what I'll do.

I do know you have commitments for the months ahead, and I'll be the best single parent to our daughter I can while you're gone. I won't do it as well as you have, but I'll do the best I can, with help from Sue, David, Mom, and Carole.

"We need to talk about the ranch, the cattle, and the horses, because I can't do what you can when you're here, but if you will hire some good help I'll oversee them."

Zane looked at Carole and then at Cassie. "So you guys have already worked it out, huh? I'm not surprised. The problem I have is, now that we've done it once, I'm not sure I'm willing to give up time with my daughter, parents, and friends to chase the rainbow again.