Everything that Glitters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are my first, you will be my last, and my only," she promised as she placed a knee on either side of his legs and began lowering herself onto his steel-hard cock. Her friends had told her it was easy, and it certainly was in the porn she had watched, but getting his big thing inside her little thing quickly disproved all that.

Zane had watched some porn too, and, although he also was a virgin, he realized early on this was going to be difficult to accomplish. 'They' said that the woman needed to be relaxed the first time: maybe give her a few alcoholic drinks, or lots of foreplay. He had no booze, so he rolled her over and began his effort to relax her through foreplay.

He spent several minutes just kissing her and caressing her luscious body; he hoped that didn't have the same effect it had on him -- he was getting more tense rather than less! Cassie's active tongue and her sighs were not helping.

He knew that her ears and neck were erogenous zones; his mouth lingered there while his hands swept up and down her sides, raising goose bumps on her arms. Slowly, his mouth made its way to her collarbone and across her upper chest to those delectable cherries topping those creamy white mounds. While his mouth worshipped her titties, his right hand found her nether lips and began rubbing them gently; his left squeezed her near ass cheek.

She felt wet and swollen, but his finger would barely penetrate beyond her folds.

After properly paying homage to her delicious breasts, his lips trailed downward; she writhed as he frenched her belly button while resting his chin on her mons. He spread her legs, looked down at the pristine pussy of his beloved, and became mesmerized. "Zane..." she asked inquiringly, wondering at the sudden cessation of his efforts.

He broke the trance and murmured, "You are so beautiful!"

His head lowered and he blew gently across her wet pussy; she moaned.

Licking around and between her pink labia caused her to moan loudly. His tongue paused long enough to allow him to pull on her pubic hair with his teeth; she moaned more loudly. When his tongue spread her labia and swirled inside, her lean, smooth, and muscular legs wrapped around his head; she arched her back and screamed like a panther in the night.

Zane didn't really know what he was doing, or what he had just accomplished, but he did know that was a much more powerful quake than she had produced from their episodes of heavy petting.

When she came down from her climax, her legs fell off to either side, and the pink pearl he was seeking appeared at the top of her slit. He gently licked it, causing her to gasp, and then flicked his tongue over it a few times; she gasped louder and grabbed his hair. "Oh god!" she moaned. He did it again, and she proclaimed "Oh, Zane, do that! That feels so good!"

Following his Internet guidance, he forced another finger into the quivering swamp that had developed between her legs. He flicked her pearl a few more times, and then kissed and sucked it with his lips; Cassie arched her back, pulled his head hard against her pussy, rubbed it against his face, and screamed so loudly she could hear it echoing down the river canyon.

Her pussy flooded so badly Zane feared he might drown in her delicious juices, but her legs feel apart and she released his head before he became endangered.

She fell back panting, and he crawled up between those lovely legs.

'If she isn't relaxed now she never will be', he decided. His thick seven and a half-inch shaft was in his right hand; he began dragging it up and down between her labia to coat it with her slick juices. She hissed with each passage, and her hands grasped his shoulders.

"Do it!" she ordered, but Zane continued to work his cock between her outer lips. His fingers had encountered an intact hymen, which he didn't expect given the amount of times she'd spent horseback riding since she was a child. He didn't want to hurt her, but it was time; he couldn't wait longer.

He rode her high, per the instructions, rubbing the head of his cock over her clit and dipping deeper each trip. The hymen was strong, but they were equally frantic in trying to break it so her fiancé could fill her tight little pussy. She grabbed him by the hips, she pulled herself up when he drove down, and the barrier gave! There was a moment of pain, and then she felt so full. She didn't know if Zane's cock was bigger or smaller than others, but she was sure it wouldn't have fit if it were any bigger!

Once embedded, he established a rhythm that he hoped would allow him to last at least ten minutes, which the instructions said was the minimum necessary for the female to achieve orgasm from intercourse. Obviously, the instructions didn't know Cassie, whose hips were banging against his, whose mouth was muttering and screaming unintelligible things, and who achieved another huge orgasm in less than five minutes. She made sounds a human can't make as she spasmed again and again, and when his hot sperm bathed her insides, she screamed like a siren on a fire truck, bucked wildly, and passed out!

When Zane finally regained consciousness himself, he realized Cassie wasn't moving. He quickly checked her pulse, which was strong and fast. Not knowing what else to do, he kissed her. Like a sleeping princess, that did the trick! Her arms came around him, her mouth moved against his, and her tongue searched for his tonsils.

She broke away from the kiss and, with wonder, asked, "What did you do to me? I had no idea there were feelings like that in my body! Oh my god, Zane, that was the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me!"

Dazed and confused, Zane quietly replied, "I had no idea, either. I've read about it and seen enough porn, but actually touching your perfect body, tasting you, smelling your wonderful scents...and then feeling myself inside you... it was overwhelming! When I entered you for the first time... there are no words! And when we came at the same time...indescribable, Angel! Just indescribable!"

He rolled off, and she snuggled tightly to him. Wrapped in his powerful arms she felt safe and content and he felt fulfilled. Of course, they were eighteen, so the snuggling quickly led to a second round, with Cassie on top. She was sore and extremely sensitive, so it took a few minutes for her to get properly mounted. She rocked back and forth, moved her hips in a circle, leaned over and tried going up and down, all with Zane's cock as the central spike. It was his turn to moan, groan, and whimper while she explored and experimented. After a quarter-hour or more, she had it figured out, she thought, and began to use a combination of forward backward, circles, and up/down movements to seek another astounding 'feeling' like the one she experienced earlier.

Cassie kept coming close, but couldn't quite get there; until Zane grabbed her hips, almost violently thrust up into her, and spewed quarts of his ejaculate into her! When her pussy felt the white-hot sperm splashing against her cervix, it began quaking and quivering. She saw a bright white light, threw her head back, cried "AAAAIIIIIEEEE", and collapsed on top of him. He held her in place, his cock still pulsing and her sweet pussy still quivering.

***

Red came prancing and nickering to meet them, and acted jealous of Junior and Suds when they backed out of the trailer. He calmed down when Casey offered him a slice of apple, and stayed with her until the apple was gone. Zane rubbed the travel horses down and turned them loose in a separate trap; they jumped, crow-hopped, bucked, and ran wild for a few minutes, before looking for the hay they knew was at the feeder.

They were going to be at home for a few weeks, so Casey and Zane put all their clothing and the food from the trailer refrigerator inside the house. They cleaned up and began making their rounds, starting with Zane's mom, Sue/Grandmomma, and dad, David/Grandpa. They had a good hour-long visit, and then Sue announced that they were all invited to Gram's house for supper.

After being on the road for the better part of three months, a home cooked meal sounded wonderful to both of them. Casey got in the back seat of his pickup with Grandmomma, and his dad got in the passenger seat up front. There was dust hanging in the air on the lane to her house, and Brad, Carole, and their girls were climbing out of their crewcab pickup when the drove up.

"So this is a homecoming party for the rodeo bums?" Zane asked his parents.

"It is! I baked three pies and brought them over earlier; Elle made smothered steak, mashed potatoes, and fresh green beans for her favorite son-in-law and favorite granddaughter. Your dad helped too; a gallon of his famous homemade ice cream is in Elle's freezer!"

***

"Miz Collins, Miz Rhys, that was the best meal I've had since... well, since the last time you invited us over to eat!" Brad stated as he pushed his chair back from the table. "I'm gonna have to slip off and loosen my belt a notch or two, but my appetite is truly sated. Thank you so much!"

"It's so good to have all of you in my house again," Elle exclaimed. "Sue and I are always happy to cook for you, and we intend to do it again before you slip off on the July run. David too: he picked, cleaned, and prepared the green beans, AND made that delicious ice cream you all had two helping of! It's no wonder you need to let your belt out! Sue's pie and David's ice cream on top of all that steak and potatoes!"

The girls asked to be excused so they could go outside and play; the women began cleaning off the table while the men had one more glass of sweet tea. "We will be glad to wash the dishes, ladies, in partial payment for having us over for a feast like this!"

"We've got it, Zane. I got a new dishwasher while you were gone, and I washed the pots and pans as soon as I got through using them, so we'll be back in a minute and we can all drink some tea and catch up."

The men talked cattle and horses, and David assured them that the teenagers they had hired to ride the horses and feed all the livestock while they were gone had done a great job. It's not easy to leave a ranch full of cattle and horses for the better part of three months, but the kids they had hired were responsible kids with good parents, and David, Sue, and Elle checked up on things, so they weren't that concerned.

The women folk were back in less than fifteen minutes, a fresh pitcher of tea and a pitcher of ice in hand. The conversation meandered from the standings after Prescott, to the rodeos they were going to before and after Independence Day, to how the kids were doing in home school and what they did before and after rodeos.

Brad and Zane talked about the standings and their plans for the rest of the summer; Carole talked about home school, keeping the kids busy and entertained, and described the singalongs that had become almost a tradition for the married couples with kids, and anyone else who didn't want to go dance or party.

Elle looked around the table, looked down, swept her eyes back around the table, and hesitantly asked, "I don't want to ruin the mood, but did you run into my daughter anywhere along the way?"

Zane forced a smile on his face and replied, "We did! Out at Prescott just the other day. She rode in the grand entry -- she's the rodeo queen, naturally -- and ran barrels in the same show with us. She's looking healthy, pretty as ever."

"Did you talk to her?" her mom asked.

"I did. She came to the singalong with two other barrel racers. They stayed around after we finished for a few minutes. We talked briefly, mostly about Red, and then she asked if she could see Casey up close.

Now, don't tell Casey this, because she kind of woke up for a moment while her mother was looking down at her, then went back to sleep. On the way home she told me she had a dream that her mother was an angel and she came to visit her. I didn't tell her, because...well, because I don't know what Cassie's state of mind is, and I don't want Casey hurt anymore."

With unshed tears in her eyes, Elle said, "I'm glad she cares enough to want to see her daughter, but did she explain anything or say anything about the future?" Zane shook his head.

Carole looked at Zane apologetically, reached across, and put her hand on his. "I was going to tell you today anyway, and this seems like the right time, so please listen and let me tell the story just as I heard it, okay?" He nodded, and she turned to Cassandra's mother.

"She did explain a lot to me. She came to our trailer the next morning and asked if we could talk. As you know, Elle, she was my best friend for several years, but we haven't been on speaking terms since...well, since she left."

Elle nodded, and Carole continued. "I'll admit I was pretty frosty toward her, but she begged me to give her five minutes. I agreed, but I looked at my watch like I was timing her. She began by telling me what happened the night before with Zane, and about seeing Casey during the grand entry. She looked like she was going to break down, but she described how she felt when she saw Casey in Cal's box seats, how she felt listening to you sing -- especially when you said what you said before you sang The Dance -- and how devastated she was looking down at her daughter and knowing she had done what she did."

Everyone at the table was watching Carole intently; she looked at Zane and said, "I knew she was hurting, but I wanted her to know how badly her actions had hurt you and Casey, so I told her what Casey said and asked when she saw her poster at the cafe in Phoenix.

Elle, I know this was cruel, but I told her exactly what that darling little girl asked. She was staring at the poster and she asked Zane, 'That's her, isn't it?' Zane answered yes, and said something like, 'Yes, she's almost a pretty as you.' Casey stared at poster a little longer, and then turned to Zane and asked, 'Why doesn't she love us, Daddy?'"

There wasn't a dry eye in the house, and Elle and Sue both gasped. Carole forged ahead. "When it happened, I thought Zane was going to melt. Oh, he kept his cool and told her that mommy did love her but she was busy all the time, but Casey saw right through that, of course.

When I told Cassie that story, she just slumped to the floor of the trailer and sobbed. I felt bad about being so cold, so I brought us each a cup of coffee and invited her to sit on the couch and talk.

Zane, I haven't had a chance to tell you about this, and I want you to understand -- you too, Elle -- that I'm not taking her side, I'm just recounting what she told me. She said she had an epiphany on a Sunday morning almost two years ago. She awoke hung over from booze and drugs, with the biggest jackass on the tour in her bed. She went to pee and take some aspirin. She happened to look out the window, saw they were gathering in the bleachers for Cowboy Church, and suddenly felt an overwhelming need to go.

She cleaned up, dressed, and walked over. She kept her head down and glanced sideways at the people, but one looked like they were judging her. She knew they should be because they knew what she had become. They just nodded, handed her a bulletin, and made room for her in the bleachers.

After a few songs and prayers, Cowboy Bob, the preacher, began telling them how you can be 'reborn' in Christ. He said no matter how great your sins, you can have a 'spiritual rebirth, a regeneration of the human spirit from the Holy Spirit', she told me.

He then introduced several people who gave testimony about their own rebirth. The last one was a young woman who described living with an older man who gave her alcohol and drugs, and who sold her body for money so they could buy more booze and drugs. Cassie said the testimony struck her like a lightning bolt, and she saw herself in the young woman.

The young woman then told them that she gave herself to God, and was born again in The Spirit. She also maintained that she was also a 'born again virgin'. Certainly not physically, but though her pledge to her Lord that she would refrain from sex until such time as she was wed in His House to a good Christian man, and she would never have sex outside marriage again. A young man came and stood beside her, and she renewed her pledge to her husband of two years.

Cassie said she was, figuratively and literally, struck dumb and paralyzed. She could see and hear, but she couldn't talk or move her body, and her mind was on fire. She sat there, frozen in place, while the preacher led the benediction, and people started leaving. Several paused to say they were glad she came, but she still couldn't speak to reply.

The young woman, her husband, and the preacher came to her. The young woman took Cassie's hands in hers and asked if she was all right.

Cassie said she could speak again, and she told the woman, 'I'm you before you were saved!'

They talked to her, they prayed over her and with her, and she felt a spirit pulling her. The preacher went over to a water trough, got his bandana wet, came back, blessed the water in the bandana, and squeezed it on Cassie while praying for her forgiveness. He said the water washed away her sins, and proclaimed she was forgiven. Cassie said it was if years of filth were washed from her, and she wept unashamed.

The young woman challenged Cassie to take the pledge: to give up alcohol and drugs, and to become reborn as a virgin. She said she cried and cried, while nodding her head that she did want to. They gave her a pledge card; she made the pledge aloud, prayed with them, and signed the pledge."

Carole paused. "I see that you are all as amazed as I was. I looked at her rather skeptically, but she looked me in the eye and proclaimed the pledge from heart, and then prayed to the Lord to help her keep her promises to God and man.

Frankly, I was taken aback. Zane, you guys always went to Cowboy Church on the tour, but you were always the religious one. I remember you and your family being Episcopalians -- is that right?"

Zane was close to struck dumb and paralyzed too, or at least his astonishment made it seem so. Cassie was never a religious person! Oh, she professed that she believed in God, but she didn't much believe in organized religion and she was wishy-washy about attending services. They were wed in Zane's church because the Collins didn't have one they attended regularly, so to hear that she claimed to be a born-again Christian, reborn virgin, and recovering drug and alcohol abuser was way beyond his comprehension.

He took a deep breath. "How much of this do you buy, Carole? It's such a departure from... from the things she was doing, the way she was acting, it's hard for me to believe. I mean, if she saw the light almost two years ago, why hasn't she come to see her daughter? Why hasn't she tried to talk to me, or her mom, or any of us, until this week?"

"Lots of good questions, Zane. Let me respond to your first question by saying I felt she was being honest. I asked her the second question; she told me that her transgressions were so great she didn't deserve to see her daughter, husband, or mother, ever again. Part of her self-imposed penance was to deprive herself of contact with her daughter and husband until she became more worthy.

However, her mentor recently suggested she overcome her fear and reach out to you if she saw you at a rodeo. She was terrified that you would treat her as she deserves to be treated, but you were incredibly nice to her. You let her see Casey, and even touch and kiss her.

I'm going to repeat verbatim, to the best of my ability, what she said next. 'Carole, you have to understand that I never stopped loving Zane and Casey. Even at my worst -- high on drugs and booze, being used by men -- I still loved them. I know that makes no sense, and I hate myself and my father for what I became.