Everything's Relative

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As hard as he fought to hold back his own orgasm, the tightness of Katie's asshole enveloping his prick, the sight earlier when Chloe was fucked in her gorgeous ass by her brother Hugo and the thought of his beloved wife spreadeagled on her late uncle Paco's bed, her mouth filled with a gag, her wrists and ankles cuffed so she was powerless to stop him fucking whichever hole in her body he wanted, was so too powerful a combination to enable Matt to hold back any longer. He bellowed in ecstasy and arched his hips up, forcing the full length of his prick into Katie's bumhole and poured out his sperm into his daughter's bowels, so much that it frothed from her overstretched sphincter.

And it was at that moment that Katie suddenly cried out, "Oh Daddy, the pressure is making me desperate to pee!" and Katie lifted herself up so Matt's cock slid free of her bumhole and tried to climb off his lap. Matt knew there was no chance she would make it to the bathroom and he squirmed himself lower so his face was level with her slippery slit and told her, "In my mouth, baby!"

Katie let out a moan of surprise and delight and did as she was told, settling her cunt over her father's face and releasing her bladder so a stream of hot urine poured out over Matt's face and into his mouth. He did as any loving father would and swallowed it, delighting in the sweet mix of cunt cream cum and sharp-tasting piss that flowed down his throat. Finally there was no more and Katie raised herself up, laughing as she said, "Oh Daddy, you're a mess!" which Matt knew to be perfectly true.

"Alright, minx," he said with a rueful laugh as he struggled back into the chair. "Let's see what we can salvage of your skirt so I can jump in the shower and get changed. I can hardly go back to poor Paquito's wake looking like this, can I?"

Katie smiled at him and walked across to grab a tissue from the box by the bed and wipe herself.

"Seems a shame to waste all that lovely cum you spurted in my asshole, Daddy," she said with a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

"Just like your mother," Matt said, looking at her with love. And then he sat back down in the chair once more and enjoyed the glorious sight of his teenage daughter slowly lowering her buttocks toward his face, her gaping asshole oozing with the huge quantity of sperm he had just emptied into her bowels, a delicious treat he intended to savor.

End.

12