Eve's 18th Birthday Party Ch. 01

Story Info
Eve’s overbearing mom arranges for a b-day party hypnotist.
4.2k words
4.46
20.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,280 Followers

Eve

"This is so stupid. This is my eighteenth birthday, not my 5th," Eve said. She pouted, crossed her arms and stomped her feet.

"Could have fooled me," her mother, Carly, said.

The busty housewife had always butted heads with her daughter on everything. Eve had tried going to her father to get permission for a real party, but her mother was already two steps ahead of her. For Eve's eighteenth birthday, she could have a few friends over, but it was going to be a family friendly party with a hypnotist as the entertainment. Being the last to turn 18, instead of getting drunk with her friends and celebrating adulthood, she had to pretend to be nice to the family she never saw. And the hypnotist sounded just as lame. Eve was surprised her mother didn't just get her a clown that made balloon animals. Simply put, Eve's 18th was going to be the worst party ever.

***

The day finally came, and Eve was showered with well wishes from her friends over social media. Despite her stupid party, she wasn't going to let it ruin her day. And part of having the best day, was looking and feeling sexy. Eve had picked several birthday outfits out months in advance, and intuitively, the moment she woke up, she knew which outfit was the right choice. A slim, bright pink dress that barely covered her ass and tightened up in the chest enough to push her tits out for plenty of cleavage on her small frame. Combined with her curled blond hair, full make-up and matching pink heels, Eve felt like a bombshell. Her only disappointment was that she couldn't be partying with the cute guys from class.

Even though it was her birthday, that didn't stop her mother's nagging. Eve was forced to clean her room and help clean up for her own party. She was starting to think this party was more for her mother than her. When everything was ready, Eve wandered over to the stocked cooler and grabbed a cider.

"What are you doing?" Carly asked.

"I'm rewarding my hard work," Eve said. She opened the can and chugged a few gulps before her mother grabbed the can.

"You're 18 not 21."

"You can't be serious! Literally all my friends got smashed on their birthday. It's like a right of passage."

Carly poured the can out in the sink in front of Eve. "If all your friends..."

"Yes mom, I'd jump off the fucken cliff because I'd rather be with them then celebrate with our lame family."

Eve brushed by her mom and didn't let her say anything back. If she wasn't going to be allowed to drink, then there was no way she'd be staying at the party. Her plan was to escape, party and suffer the consequences.

***

Eve lay on the couch scrolling through Instagram. Her frequent rival and the girl who had stolen her boyfriend, Khloe, had just turned 18 and she had the biggest party the weekend before. Jealousy got the better of Eve and she hated the fact that her lame party just gave Khloe another thing to make fun of her for.

The doorbell rang signifying the first guests and when Eve answered she was not shocked to see her brother and his pregnant wife.

"Happy birthday, sis," Pete said and handed Eve a gift bag. She already knew it was the most conservative looking outfit ever and that he didn't pick it out.

But she smiled and hugged him. "Thanks, Pete."

The two sisters-in-law faked a smile at each other. The pregnant brunette still had the smallest frame despite her baby bump, and she still took the time to look prim and proper. Despite growing up on the poor side, it took Anastasia no time at all to acclimate herself to the life of luxury that her lawyer husband provided. The gold jewellery and large diamond ring could attest to that.

"Thank you so much, Ana. I'm sure I'll love it," Eve said not even trying to hide her sarcasm.

Anastasia glanced up and down Eve's body and tilted her snooty head. "Seeing your state of dress now, it wouldn't be a terrible idea to utilize our gift." She half smiled and then joined Pete in greeting the parents. If Eve had it her way, that would be the last interaction she had with her sister-in-law on her birthday.

***

With the party in full swing, Eve had made enough appearances to make it look like she had been engaging and enjoying herself. But as her mother was deep in conversation with a group of her friends, Eve made her move. She snuck out the back door and headed to her car, which she strategically volunteered to park on the road so that guests could park in the driveway.

When she got to the road, her car was gone. Searching around, she found it at the top of the driveway with multiple cars blocking it in. Her mom was a bitch, but Eve respected how well she knew her daughter.

"Looks like you'll have to stay a little longer," a voice from behind said.

Eve turned and was surprised to see a handsome man dressed in a suit. He appeared slightly older than her.

"I think you're at the wrong party," Eve said motioning at his choice of clothing.

"This is Eve's 18th birthday party, is it not?"

"Don't say it like that, it sounds like I'm five."

"Well, I'm glad you're 18," the man said with a smile. He extended his hand. "I'm the Magnificent Marvel."

The equally embarrassing stage name elicited a laugh from both of them as they shook hands.

"But most people call me Mark."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mark."

"So should I pretend I didn't see you or will you be joining us for the show?"

Eve looked at her car then back at Mark, who's playful smile and smooth voice melted her heart.

"I think I can stick around, but if I'm not entertained, you better find another Eve in the audience."

"Having met the real one, that would be impossible, but I'll try my best," Mark said. He gestured back the way Eve came. "After you, birthday girl."

Eve blushed and led the way back to the party.

***

The hypnotist show was a hit amongst everyone. Despite its goofiness, even Eve enjoyed watching her family make a fool of themselves. But it wasn't the show that kept her around, it was the mysterious hypnotist. Eve found herself almost mesmerized multiple times because she couldn't stop staring. But she stopped herself before she carried out the silly tasks.

As the night was coming to a close, all of the families and small children went home and what remained in the audience was Eve's family, some of her friends who showed up later and a few other adult couples.

"Now I know my time is up, but one of my signature performances, is having the birthday girl's family up on stage for a bit of fun."

Everyone, including Eve, waved their hands to reject the Magnificent Marvel's offer.

"I won't take no for an answer. I promise you will not be disappointed," Mark said as he stared at Eve for the last part.

Fuck it. If she had to sit through this planned party because of them, then they were going to participate because of her. She walked up to the front of the room.

"It's my birthday, you all can't chicken out. I want you all up here, including you, Anastasia."

The posh woman laughed and gently batted her hand in rejection. But that hand was grabbed by Pete who led her up to the front. Shortly after, Eve's parents joined and the five of them sat on the chairs on the makeshift stage.

"Let's give our volunteers a round of applause," Mark said.

The crowd, which now consisted of mostly family, some of Eve's friends and some of Carly's friends, cheered on the next group.

"Now before I began, I need consent from everyone both on stage and in the audience that you all want to see an X-rated show. Is that right?" Mark said, building up volume with each line. He made an excellent hype man, which made sense given his profession.

The crowd cheered.

"Let's here a resounding Yes!"

"YES!"

Mark mimicked falling back at the volume and rolled backwards onto his feet. The crowd laughed. They were putty in his hands.

"Now this performance, I like to call the Lord of the Rings. Have you all heard of those movies... of course you have... but for those who live underground, pun intended, the ring is a very powerful source of magic, and it looks like this," Mark said and held out a gold ring. "Whoever wears it possesses that great power."

Mark slipped it on and showed everyone. He laughed then took it off and walked over to the table that was set up in the middle of the stage. Placing the ring in the center, he spun it around and to everyone's surprise, the ring maintained a perfect spin.

"Now let's all watch the ring, spiral and spiral and feel yourself relax. Breathe in deeply and breathe out... and most importantly, do not take your eyes off the ring," Mark said. "It's mesmerizing. Spinning around and around almost like it has a certain power. A magnetic power. Pulling you in more and more. Your body starting to go numb starting with your hands and arms..."

The sexy hypnotist's smooth silky voice and the spinning ring captured Eve's full attention. She knew he was talking, and her body reacted to his words, but her entire conscious attention was on the spinning ring in front of her. Round and round it went.

"And sleep!"

The ring fell from its perfect spin and wobbled on the table as Eve's world went to black.

***

Eve's head popped back up and she was still sitting in the same chair. Everyone else had their head down as Mark walked over. He opened his palm.

"My birthday gift to Eve at her 18th birthday party."

She couldn't help but giggle at his joke and wondered if his whole act somehow made her lightheaded.

"You will feel groggy for a moment or two, but once you put the ring on, all should be clear."

She mentally added mind reader to the guy's resume. Eve grabbed the ring and put it on. A sense of Euphoria washed over her and it was as if she had five shots of espresso. Her body felt great, and her mind felt sharp.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Mark asked.

Eve nodded enthusiastically.

"Now in a moment, I'm going to wake everyone up."

Eve looked at her family then at the audience and realized everyone watching had been put under.

"Three...two...one," Mark said then snapped his finger.

The room came to life and everyone adjusted themselves back to normal as if they all weren't sitting with their head hung moments ago.

"The floor is yours, birthday queen," Mark said.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Whatever you want."

The birthday girl stood up. "Pete, get me a beer."

Without hesitation, Pete stood up, walked off stage, grabbed a beer from the cooler and brought it to Eve. "Here you go, my queen."

"Your queen." She turned to Mark. "Nice touch."

Before Eve could open the beer, Carly stood up and marched over to her daughter. "What did I say about drinking, Eve. You give me that right away!"

Eve snapped the can open. "I have a better idea. Since you're such a clean freak, I want you to get down on your knees and clean my heels."

"How dare...I..." Carly said. Clearly her strong will fought against the commands, but she found herself sinking to her knees.

"But I don't have anything to clean it..."

Eve stuck the front of her heel into her mother's mouth, something she wished she could have done many times before.

"Use your mouth."

Her mother nodded in agreement and accepted her daughter's foot pinning her voice. The crowd was either totally mesmerized or Mark had given them instructions to not interfere. Eve's only regret was that she couldn't see the hot image of her standing over her mother with her foot in Carly's mouth from the audience's perspective.

Carly sucked the front of the heel for a few seconds then Eve retracted her foot and pointed to the ground. Her mother momentarily stared at her, as if begging for her to stop, but then proceeded to bend over and lick Eve's high heel.

With her camera out, Eve documented the moment as she laughed at her mother under her control.

"You weren't kidding," Eve said.

"Like I said, you wouldn't be disappointed," Mark said.

Eve walked over to her father and her mother crawled along beside her.

"Dad, I could use a throne," Eve said.

"Yes, my queen."

The big man got on all fours and Eve sat upon his large back so that she faced Anastasia. Her father lifted more than Eve weighed, so she wasn't worried that he couldn't handle her small frame. Carly retook her position and continued to clean Eve's heels with her tongue.

"Pete," Eve called.

Her brother ran over. "Yes, my queen."

"Bring me Anastasia's gold jewellery."

"Yes, my queen."

Pete walked over to his wife and started plucking the jewellery while she sat and stared blankly ahead. Off came her gold earrings, necklace, and bracelets. Pete lifted her hands and took each ring off one by one then let the hand drop to her side. He brought Eve the loot and as instructed, put the jewellery on his younger sister. Eve knew it was real gold which made her feel more like royalty.

"Good boy. But I think Anastasia is a little overdressed in my presence. Go and rip her clothes off. "

"Yes, my queen," Pete said.

He walked over to his dazed pregnant wife, grabbed the collar of her dress on either side and pulled hard, ripping the expensive clothing in half. Anastasia blankly stood up half naked in her black push-up bra, which maintained her larger than normal tits, and her small black thong. Without prompting, Pete tore her thong and bra off, revealing his naked pregnant wife to the onlooking crowd.

Eve couldn't believe how powerful the hypnosis was that even her brother would prioritize her over his own wife. The only item remaining on Anastasia was her giant diamond ring.

"Pete, I want you to bring me Anastasia's diamond ring and devote yourself to me."

There was no hesitation. Again, Pete walked over to his wife and stripped the last piece of dignity away without a second thought. Kneeling in front of Eve, he grabbed her hand put the diamond ring on her right ring finger.

"I devote myself to you, my queen."

"Yah, yah, you can go stand off to the side now," Eve said shooing him away.

She didn't care for having Pete as a slave. The real entertainment was watching him debase his wife without hesitation.

"Anastasia, crawl over to me," Eve said.

Her sister-in-law slowly lowered herself to the ground and then crawled over to Eve. As she crawled, her large tits dangled and bounced around. When Anastasia came to Eve, she knelt in front and waited for further instructions.

"Anastasia, you may speak your thoughts, but you may not move, and you must always obey me."

The pregnant wife took a few seconds to get orientated as she looked down then up at Eve who was now wearing all her jewellery.

"What the fuck did you do?" Anastasia said. She looked at Pete. "Peter, what the hell is going on?"

"Oh, he won't answer unless I tell him to. He's been hypnotized. In fact, so have you."

"More like drugged. Hypnosis can't make someone do anything they don't want."

"That's technically true," Mark said. He stepped forward. "But what people don't realize is the way around that is to change what they want. In your case, there probably wasn't much to change. You have a history of letting assholes fuck you and take advantage of you. In your mind, Eve is an asshole and therefore, it made sense to let her fuck with you. At least that's what I gathered from our brief chatter when I had you under."

"Fuck this, you let me go right now and give me back my jewellery. That's worth more than you'll ever make," Anastasia said.

"Mom, you can stop cleaning my heels and stand up," Eve said.

"Yes, my queen," her mom said as she followed orders.

"Now bend over."

Carly stood beside her daughter and bent over so that her ass faced Anastasia.

"Pete, come over her and make your wife lick your mother's ass."

"What the fuck? I'm not licking anyone's asshole, you little bitch. I always told Peter..."

Pete had pulled his mother's underwear down, grabbed Anastasia's head and pushed it into his mother's ass. With the pressure from Pete, Anastasia had no choice but to oblige and she started he licking her mother-in-law's ass for Eve's entertainment. Only then did Pete let up with the pressure.

"This is so hot. They've both been such total bitches to me for so long. They really deserve each other," Eve said.

"I have to say, I've done this routine quite a few times and you are by far the most ruthless of the bunch," Mark said with a smile.

The compliment was well-received as Eve glanced at the supposedly powerful ring on her finger.

"So, does this ring affect you?" Eve asked.

Mark laughed, but it wasn't a genuine laugh. He had probably heard the joke many times before. But this was no joke.

"I'm serious. Does this ring affect you?"

"I'm quite immune to my own suggestions," Mark said.

Eve smiled. "Hmm, I'd like to think it does. I mean why else would you make them call me queen. I think you were projecting your secret fetishes onto them."

"It's just part of my standard routine, Eve. You and many other girls are called queen because it's easy to sell the idea, not the specific girl."

"Okay, that's one theory. Or you just looked at me and thought I should be royalty," Eve said. She held up the gold ring. "This ring makes me powerful. You said it yourself."

"Eve, stop trying to..."

"Mark, just stop pretending and fall in like the everyone else," Eve said. "Now, I want you to be a good boy and fuck my sister-in-law."

"I...uh..."

Mark looked at Anastasia who was still on all fours licking Carly's ass. Eve knew Mark wasn't under or being controlled by her ring. But she also knew that being bossed around by a hot girl was something most men were secretly aroused by. She was just being polite and giving him access to oblige her commands.

"Yes, my queen," Mark finally said caving into the opportunity to fuck someone without consequence.

He walked over and took position behind Anastasia. Within 30 seconds, he was balls deep inside of her, pumping away while her husband held her face into is mother's ass. Each thrust pushed her face harder and harder making even Mark feel bad for the poor girl as he let up on the aggression.

With her family preoccupied, Eve stood up and walked to the front of the stage. Now it was time to test the true power of the ring.

"Everyone, bow before your birthday queen!"

"Yes, my queen," was the unanimous response.

One by one, everyone dropped to their hands and knees and began worshiping Eve like she was some sort of Goddess. This was the best birthday party ever and it was just getting started. It was time to invite the rest of her friends and then the real party could begin.

***

With everyone under control, Eve assigned the family that had stayed behind into their new roles. Her attractive older aunts were lined up for pleasure relief and her attractive older uncles were positioned on the opposite wall. Not that she thought they'd be utilized, but Eve believed in equality.

The rest of the family were made to either serve drinks, clean up, or act as glorified glass holders for whoever claimed them. Some of the older, bigger men were made into benches for people to sit on. And lastly, some of Eve's hotter female cousins were posed erotically around the room because even Eve could appreciate the visual pleasure of the female body.

As for Eve's immediate family, her father acted as bouncer and her brother acted as her personal assistant. Enjoying her mother cleaning her shoes so much, Eve assigned her to shoe duty for all the guests. She was to take their shoes off and clean only the high heels.

Anastasia had a special role and was dressed in a sexy slave costume reminiscent of Princess Leia complete with a chain that Eve carried around. Whenever she wanted, she would pull Ana over to eat her out like the good little bitch that she was.

The last piece of business was for Mark to hypnotize any and all guests that entered so that Eve would remain in complete control as the Queen on her birthday.

XBan
XBan
1,280 Followers
12