Eve's 18th Birthday Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything went according to plan and soon the party was bumping with all of Eve's college friends. Best of all, everyone saw her as royalty. Even her best friends, Lacy and Maggie, treated her differently because of the ring.

But that didn't stop Eve from having fun. Every girl was always conscious and worried about how they looked and although everyone was hypnotized to treat her like a Queen, the genuine kindness and various compliments washed away all of Eve's internal fears. It was just for the party, but Eve was going to enjoy it as much as she could.

Taking a break from drinking with her friends, Eve sat on a recliner that she had declared her throne. She had originally tried with guests, but people made uncomfortable seats. She wanted comfort and relaxation for her royal seat.

"Pete," Eve said. "Bring me my pussy eater."

"Yes, my queen."

Pete walked over to Anastasia, grabbed her chain and walked her over to Eve, who pointed to between her legs. The pregnant brunette crawled over and didn't hesitate as her tongue dove deep into Eve's pussy. Eve closed her eyes in pure bliss. Not just at the feeling, but at who was pleasuring her and the fact that her husband stood helplessly by and let it happen.

When the party was done, Eve planned on releasing everyone from their trance, except her family. She wanted her mother as a maid and her father as her personal bank. And when her brother and sister-in-law came over, she wanted Anastasia stripped and on all fours with her mouth either buried in Eve's pussy or Carly's ass. Then Eve would actually look forward to all their visits.

Life was going to be good, and she couldn't wait to implement it all!

***

The problem with pleasure was its distracting nature. While Eve enjoyed Anastasia's pussy eating skills, she didn't actually instruct anyone to protect her. With her dad acting as a bouncer and Mark hypnotizing everyone who entered, why would she need protection?

The answer was simple. Because no one is ever really safe. First Eve's mouth was covered and then she felt a grip on her arm as the ring slid off her finger. When she opened her eyes, it was none other than Khloe and her friends that somehow got by both Mark and her dad to get into the party. How they knew about the ring was the least of Eve's worries now that her rival fondled the powerful jewel in her possession.

"I guess it's becoming a recurring theme for you to let me take your things," Khloe said.

The hand released from Eve's mouth.

"Pete, get my ring back!"

But her brother stood blank and frozen. In fact, the whole party had suddenly come to a stop. Even Anastasia froze with her mouth open and tongue out while the wet spots around her mouth showed that Eve had been close to cumming.

"I think they only listen to whoever wears this," Khloe said.

She put the ring on. A wave of obedience came over Eve. She hated Khloe more than anyone, but she had an urge to serve her. Eve rushed towards Khloe to try and retrieve the ring.

"Stop," Khloe said.

Eve stopped in her tracks and couldn't move from her place.

"Smile."

Eve smiled like a puppet being controlled on a string. This couldn't be happening. She hadn't realized that even she was under the power of the ring having gone through the hypnosis routine. Even if Khloe didn't have the ring, unless Mark hypnotized her it wouldn't have had an effect anyway.

"Now bow to your new queen."

"Yes, my queen," Eve said. She sunk to her knees and bowed to the woman who bullied her and stole her boyfriend. Could this be anymore humiliating?

When Eve looked back up, standing next to Khloe was her ex-boyfriend, Harry. He grinned at her, enjoying her predicament.

"You always looked good on your knees, Eve," Harry said.

When he looked around, he whispered something in Khloe's ear and her face brightened.

"Get the fuck out of here. This is going to be good."

To be continued...

12