Eve's Higher Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaitlyn had identical treatment, except that I let Petra kiss and fondle her and wield the whip. She too came almost as soon as she was flogged, and I pronounced the session a resounding success. I gave both girls the afternoon off.

17

Now that I had managed to get my two charges to orgasm to the whip, further training was merely a question of repetition, and of reinforcing lessons already learned. There were obviously variations to be tried out. I had both girls whipped under the shower, wearing silk nightgowns - a painful but very arousing experience I had enjoyed myself. I also had both of them masturbate while being watched closely - something their respective owners would surely enjoy.

One day I told Celia to let them free of their chains and cinchers, and when they reported to me in the blue room, I had them dressed in the cruelest whaleboned corsets, extremely tight, calf-length hobble skirts and six inch heels, then fixed weighted nipple-clamps to them, and told them they were to remain so dressed until dinner time - and it was only ten o'clock. Again, it was entirely possible that their owners would like them thus attired from time to time.

But most days, their training continued as before, so that both women were thoroughly accustomed to being regularly sodomized, and derived great pleasure from this act. They were also made to regard the servicing of another woman's cunt, and having their own serviced, by a member of either sex, as normal, as was the act of fellatio.

Most importantly, they were taught to orgasm to the whip, cane or other instrument. Various were used, an d they were both flogged with leather belts, electric cable and birch twigs, so that they came to appreciate all of them.

The weeks passed, and eventually, Mistress Monique announced one evening: 'Attention please! I think I can say I am very happy with the way Eva and Petra have prepared Kaitlyn and Shireen. In two or three days we are expecting new arrivals, so tomorrow, will be your last day, ladies, and I shall have you both suitably marked. Well done all of you.' She sat down, and I glanced at Petra, who nodded back, and smiled.

18

Both girls had been in a state of great nervousness when they heard Monique's announcement, and I doubted either would have got a lot of sleep when Celia went to tell them that they were to dress in long white negligees - normally what they wore when they were due for a whipping. I had also instructed Celia to have them wear their chains - wrists and ankles - but no waist cinchers. They were to put on high heels, and be led on leashes by the ring in their collars. I was pleased to see that Celia had followed instructions perfectly when they appeared in the blue room. I was waiting, Petra by my side, both of us dressed in long, red silk, backless evening gowns. Celia, for today, had been told to wear a formal black dress, like a cocktail dress, and she looked divine.

'Right,' I said, 'A small change - today we are to go to the red room. Follow me, ladies.' Their chains clanked as they came along behind me, and when we entered the red room, Monique, dressed in a gorgeous long maroon velvet gown, awaited us.

So did an artifact I had rather expected, a large iron brazier, glowing with red-hot coals, and radiating heat all around the room. Protruding from it were several long irons.

Monique spoke: 'Celia, darling, strip the girls, will you, and attach their wrists to the wall-rings there.' She pointed to two of the several big iron rings let into the wall just behind the brazier. Both girls were, by now, wide-eyed with terror.

When this was done, Monique addressed the two girls. 'Now, to mark your passage at l'Abbeye, ladies, I am going to mark you both. It will hurt, of course.'

She went over to the brazier, drew out one of the irons, inspected its glowing tip, sized up Kaitlyn's helpless chained form, then plunged the red-hot iron straight into the tender flesh of her buttock. She let forth a terrible scream, then collapsed, only the chain holding her up. The sickly sweet smell of burning flesh filled the air. Shireen was so afraid now that she was sobbing, but she was not to be spared, and in no time at all, the Mistress's second victim was also screaming as the brand scorched her lovely ass. She, however, didn't pass out, but turned to look proudly at her captors. 'Thank you,' she said.

THE END (FOR NOW)