Eve's Seduction of Adam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, 'Eve, baby-girl, thank you for being the little girl I've always wanted."

Eve beamed a bright smile and then before I knew it, threw her arms around my neck to kiss me lightly on the cheek. Then pushing herself from me, she had me be seated across of her and said in a serious tone, "Dad, I got to tell you something...something that you will not want to hear."

When I told her to tell me, Eve gently said, "Jan and Peter...they are in love...and becoming sexually active. Jan and I have had some terrible fights and when I reminded her of her promise to Momma, Jan defensively said, 'We're not doing it under this roof.' I don't want to be a snitch, but I felt you deserved to know."

I had to admit that I had suspected something was going on between my son and Jan. I could plainly see that Jan was a mini-Debby and had a bosom that was hard not to notice and a flirtatious personality to go with it. Still, she was very much like her mother in that she really cared about Peter. As far as Peter went...I remembered what I was like at his age and to be living with a willing and pretty girl like Jan, he would find that she might be...no, was...hard to resist.

Looking at Eve who was secretly watching me, I thoughtfully murmured, "I have noticed that the temperature does rise when those two are in the same room." This brought out a little snicker in Eve and then I asked, "So what do you think that 'we' should do?"

Eve was quick to pick up on her inclusion in the decision making for our family and piped up, "Keeping the two of them apart will be virtually impossible...they're like two magnets who are drawn to each other. I can't yell and scold Jan like the way Momma used to...but, I can suggest that if she is going to have sex, she should get on the pill or else she might end up like Momma...pregnant as a teenager."

"Are they really in love or this just a teenage fling? The last thing I want is to have two broken hearts in the family."

"Peter is as straight as can be and I believe he's head-over-heels about my sister. Jan is in love and is feeling it with her heart and not just with her...down there. Do you know that she's applied to and has been accepted to the same college as Peter? Even if we were able to stop them now...which I don't think we can...they be in bed together when they go to college."

"Okay, Eve, why don't you have that talk with your sister. I in the meanwhile will have a talk with Peter."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"So, Pete, you're about ready to graduate. What are your college plans?"

"Glad you asked, Dad. I got accepted at the State University...and so has Jan. We also got financial aid that will cover our tuition so that you won't have to worry about that expense, To save you from having to pay for the high cost of paying for two room-and-board fees, we were thinking that we might share an off-campus apartment which would be cheaper and we wouldn't be alone. We were planning to get part-time jobs but if you could give us a portion of what you would save, it would help."

"You've really thought it out, Pete, and I'm glad. I will give the two of you help with your apartment rent and food expenses...but don't go overboard. Hey, son, I've got to ask you what your 'relationship' with Jan really is. I ask because I can't help but notice that the two of you are virtually inseparable."

Peter blushed and paused before looking me in the eyes and saying, "We're in love, Dad. And what we do...well...it's not as if we're biological brother and sister. If we make it through college and are still together, we plan on getting married. If we don't, we've promised each other that we will remain good friends no matter what."

"Hmmm, I know what you mean, son. Your mom and I were the same way and did the same thing. I promised Debby that I would provide for her daughters until they are twenty-one, and I will. All I ask is that you and Jan keep Debby's wishes about the two of you not having sex...'under the roof of this house.' Once you're off on your own, you can do whatever you want. Do you understand? And since neither one of you are ready to have children, you need to practice safe sex. Okay?"

"Yes, Dad. Jan has already told me that she wants to borrow the car to drive to a free clinic in the next city where she can get put on the pill and can get me a supply of condoms. I wanted to go with her but she said that I couldn't since Eve was going with her...something about sisters' stuff and privacy."

I was surprised at the mention of Eve but figured that she was accompanying her older sister to make sure Jan got on the pill. Storing this tidbit of information for a later conversation with Eve, I let it go.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

How time flew by. Peter and Jan were a declared couple which was made easy since they had different last names. They had their fights (after which Jan complained to her sister over lengthy calls...while Peter grumbled to me). However, they always came back to each other and discovered that make-up sex was damn invigorating.

Eve and I celebrated her eighteenth birthday by having a cozy dinner at a fine dining restaurant in the city. How we chuckled at the stares we were given. Once we were seated, Eve leaned over and whispered, "The women are looking at you with utter disgust, your dirty of man, but their men are eating me up with their eyes." Then Eve giggled, "Who would have thought that people would think you're my 'sugar-daddy', Daddy?"

It was then that I noticed how beautiful Eve was when she laughed. Her long blond hair swayed gently on her shoulders and back, framing a pretty face highlighted by striking blue eyes, a cute nose, and delicate lips bright by a touch of lipstick and a dazzling smile. The black mini-dress she wore clung to her slender body while showing off her perky breasts and long shapely legs. Eve could have been easily mistaken for one of those models you see in the magazine except that her body was soft with gentle curves as opposed to skinny and angular.

"Oh, my god," flashed through my head "when did Eve grow up to be such a stunning young woman?"

As we eat, Eve mumble as she slowly enjoyed her lobster, drenched in clarified butter, "Hmmm, Dad, I was thinking that instead of going away to college, I might stay at home and attend a nearby community college and major in business like Momma did. I know you promised Momma that you pay for my college education, but with Peter and Jan in college and playing house, finances may be tight if I went away. Don't worry. After I get my associate degree, there is this accredited on-line college through which I can get a business degree. And the best part is that I get to stay home and take good care of my Daddy."

"Eve, I really appreciate the thought and effort you went through but I think..."

"No, don't even go there, Dad. I promised Momma that I would take care of you as she did, and I plan to do so. Please let me."

"Okay, Eve, baby-girl...hey, pretty soon I won't be able to call you that since you're all grown up. Next thing I know you'll land the right guy and will be playing house like Jan and Peter."

"I'm counting on that, Dad, but I will always be your baby-girl. Now, what dessert to you want to share with your eighteen-year-old baby-girl?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Eve graduated and summer rolled in. We decided to take a one-week vacation by travel to an isolated lakeside two-bedroom cabin that I frequented each summer. It was accessible only by boat which we rented at the cabin office and there was a little jetty for us to tie up our boat. Since the next cabin being a mile away, we could fish, hike, swim, or just commune with nature in total privacy.

We had asked Peter and Jan to join us but were politely told that they had other commitments. "What Jan didn't say," Eve informed me, "was that they rather not share a two-bedroom cabin with four people because they would want a room for themselves so that they could make out like rabbits. They didn't think that you and I would agree to sleep together...even though I wouldn't...aah, I better stop here. So, Dad, to change the subject, what do you want to do?"

When I said that I wanted to do some fishing to catch dinner, Eve just sighed, "Okay, I'll go with you and maybe even catch a fish...but please don't make me clean fish. Yuck! Hmmm, I'll bet you that mines will be bigger than yours...loser owes the winner a favor. Deal? Deal! Give me a moment to change and I'll join you at the boat.

I was busily setting the fishing tackles and gear in the right spot on our small outboard boat when I heard, "Okay, Dad, your baby-girl is here and ready to catch something." Turning, my eyes must have widened and my mouth fell open in amazement for before me stood Eve in a wide-brimmed floppy hat and one hell of a skimpy red string bikini.

"Do you like my new bikini? Although I not as busty as Jan, I must say that I kind of fill these bra cups rather well. And the bottom is a better fit...hanging off my hips...emphasizing my butt...and cupping...well...you know where. Neat, huh?"

I stammered a hasty 'Yes!' as I suddenly realized that Eve was a strikingly lovely teenager...no...young woman. The vivid scarlet of her bikini contrasted sharply with her fair creamy white skin. The flimsy material of her top clung obscene to her modest breasts and two tantalizing nipple bumps protruded through the thin material of her bra cups. Her bottom stressed her womanhood as it cupped and hinted a subtle cleft in her crotch while molding to the curve of her tight buns.

"Damn sexy... tantalizing!" flashed through my stunned brain, "...and why the hell is my fricking trouser snake beginning to stir?"

True to her prediction, Eve caught a large big-mouth bass whereas I managed to hook two small perches. After failing to argue that my two fish should be counted as one, I conceded that I owed her a favor for winning.

Back in the cabin, I quickly cleaned the fish and then opened a bottle of clean white wine while Eve started preparing a dinner salad. "Can I have a taste of that wine? Come on, Dad, no one is around us for miles." After taking a tentative sip, Eve sighed, "Ummm, that's good. I feel myself relaxing and yet somehow oddly excited. Hmmm, I better focus on cooking dinner, or I may want to drink the entire bottle and get drunk."

"There's always a first time but why don't you let me prepare the salad, while you pop into the shower to rinse off? I'll shower afterward while you fry the fish."

I was leisurely cutting the vegetables for the salad and sipping the wine when I heard, "The cold shower was surprisingly refreshing." I turned to see Eve dressed in a sheer white t-shirt that amply displayed her pointy titties and hinted at her thatched pussy. "However, I knew I should have put sunblock on before I slipped into my bikini. I think I'm very sunburnt."

"Yeah, you're looking rather 'pinkish' right now. Why don't you relax and have some more wine to ease the pain? I'll do a quick shower and then fry the fist. Relax, Eve, I can fry fish. You don't have to constantly take care of me. "

"Oh, yes, I do. Dad, whether you realize it or not, you are my sole purpose in life. Accept it. I will always take care of you. However...I will have another glass of this wonderful wine. I hope you brought more wine with us."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dinner was simple and delicious, but Eve drank her wine too quickly and too much in an attempt to take the edge off her sunburn. As such, she became rather tipsy and carelessly flashed me glimpses of her pert titties and glances of her sweet pussy. It took all of my willpower to resist my non-fatherly urges and then with tremendous resolve, I ushered my swaying young ward to her bedroom. Once Eve hit the mattress, she fell promptly asleep.

I tidied up and took a long cold shower, berating myself for having indecent thoughts about my stepdaughter. The night was a sultry summer one so I got into my bed clad only in boxers. Struggling with the events and discoveries of the day, I was on the verge of falling asleep when I heard, "Daddy - I need your help."

Looking up, I saw Eve standing in my bedroom doorway. "I am so much in pain, I can't sleep. I brought with me a sunburn lotion because I burn so easily...but, I'm having a hard time applying it to my entire body. Can you help me, please?"

"Sure, baby-girl, what do you want me to do?"

Walking toward my bed, Eve dropped her lotion bottle on the mattress, and then grasping the hem of her t-shirt, pulled it completely off in one swift motion. After giving me a brief full-frontal view of her youthful pleasures, she flopped limply face down on my bed beside me.

"Can you please put lotion on me?"

My hardening dick in my boxers was already screaming to break free as I managed to stammer a desperate "I...don't know...if I should...Eve."

"Oh, please, Daddy, I hurt all over...please...pretty please..."

I reluctantly squirt some lotion on her back and as I gently rubbed it in, Eve sighed, "Ohhh, yes. That feels so damn good. Please don't stop, Daddy. I'm burning up."

I applied lotion to her entire back, neck, and arms. I hesitate when I reached her buns but at Eve's pitiful pleading, I squirted lotion and massage her firm buns, catching tantalizing glimpses of her puckered asshole, snatch, and pussy slit in the moonlight. When I reached her feet, I thought that my ordeal was over, only to hear my stepdaughter moan, "Now, do my front," before she flipped over to give me a mind-searing vision of her youthful nakedness.

When I hesitated, Eve whined, "Oh, Daddy, please don't stop. I'm hurting all over."

With trembling hands, I squirted and spread a large glob of lotion over my palms which hesitantly hovered over Eve's naked boobs. "Please, Daddy? Don't stop. Remember you own me a favor." I lowered my hands to spread and caress the lotion on my stepdaughter enticing body. Eve moaned loudly at my touch and groan continuously as I rub the soothing lotion into her tender singed skin.

At my touch, Eve's nipples immediately stiffened and jutted upwards, pushing into my caressing palms. She whimpered and grasped my wrists to make my palms press into and knead her spongy flesh. Trembling, Eve moaned when my hands traveled down her body, gliding over her hips and then down her legs. When I travel up the inner thighs of her slim legs, Eve trembled while spreading her legs wide to give me complete access to her mesmerizing nether delights.

"Ohhh, Daddy, I'm burning up...but not from my sunburn. It's from your touch...your caresses...it's you that's making me hot! God, I want you so badly..."

I jerked back in sudden awareness of what was happening, blurting out, "But...you're my step..." I never got to complete my shocking revelation before Eve pulled me to her and kissed me deeply and sensuously that left no doubt as to her carnal intentions.

"I want you, Daddy, and need you badly. I told you that Momma made me promise before she died to take care of you...but not all of what she said. Momma loved you so much that she had me...not Jan... swear to take care of you as she would...to include being intimate with you when I was ready.

"'Eve, baby-girl, I know that you secretly love Adam...and more than as a father. I've watched your love for him grow within you from a cautious interest of a young girl to a teenager's liking and finally womanly love. However, because of me, you kept this feeling for Adam hidden and I thank you for that.'

"Momma then continued, 'When I go, Adam will have a hard time...as he did with the passing of his first wife. Eve, baby-girl, promise me that you will take care of Adam... and 'all' of his needs...to include his sexual ones. Oh, he will resist you...and tell you all kinds of objections. Pay them no mind. Adam will need you just like you will need him. Promise me.' And I did, Daddy."

I couldn't believe my ears and managed to croak out in futile objection. "But, Eve, you're my stepdaughter..."

"From what I've read, I technically stopped being your stepdaughter when Momma died. However, it doesn't matter to me. I love you and want to be loved by you. I haven't dated because I been saving myself for you. And now that I have you...I will have you one way or another. Don't fight me, Adam."

As she slid down my paralyzed body, I managed to utter, "Stop, Eve, oh please stop before we go too far. I'm too old for you...what...some twenty-four years older than you? Don't do this...please...stop...before you...ohhh, fucking Jesus Christ...that feels so fucking good...with your sweet little mouth sucking my dick!!"

"Uhmmm, I'm glad. Momma and I talked before she died and she shared how she seduced you and what really turned you on. I figured I would use the tried-and-true method of seduction. Do you like how I suck your cock? Ummm, giving blow-jobs kind of runs in the women of our family.

"This is how Jan hooked Peter when he tried to resist her. She kept sucking him off until he surrendered to her. Ummm, why should Jan have all of the fun? Ummm, while you taste good...ummm...I intend to do this until you're rock-hard and ready to fill my hot juicy pussy."

"Oh, no, Eve. If I did that, you might become pregnant."

"Don't worry, Daddy, I have been on the pill for over a year. How? Why? Well, when Jan took my advice, she got some contraceptive pills so that she could have sex with Pete. I tagged along to get on the pill too just in case the right moment arose with you. That moment is now. So, cut out this excuse-making and make love to me."

"But, it would be incest, Eve! I'm your guardian and you're my ward!"

"You mean you 'were' my guardian. While I'm no lawyer, I believe that when I turned eighteen, your guardianship ended. Referring to me as your 'stepdaughter' or 'ward' is just a matter of retaining a familiar and previously accepted relationship. For all intents and purposes, you and I are two non-blood-related, consenting adults. I love you, Daddy. And know that you love me too."

Eve's physical seduction and verbal arguments were utterly persuasive and wreaked in my mind. I had cared for this young woman who was now leisurely tormenting me by swirling her tongue around my dickhead. I could now see how the things she had done for me were clues of her affection for me. I loved her as my stepdaughter, my ward, a companion, and lately, as a person. But did I love her as a woman and lover? Was I ready to take the next irreversible step in our relationship?

I never got a chance to complete my train of thought when Eve nodded her head and unbelievably deep-throated my raging hard-on with incredible ease. Releasing me from her grasping lips, Eve slid up my body to kiss me passionately. Then while wanking my throbbing dong, Eve whispered, "Will my Daddy please fuck his Eve, baby-girl? Please?"

The next thing I knew was hugging her and letting my wiggling tongue wreak havoc in her mouth until she responded in kind. When we finally broke for air, I planted hot wet sucking kisses all over her chest while caressing her inviting teenage body. Moaning, Eve squirmed in excitement as I fondled her, and wherever I stroke, squeezed, or kissed, goosebump rose on her glistening skin.

My lips latched on to a rigid pink nipple and slurped it into my mouth with as much of her boob as I could. While I scissored her other nipple between my fingers, tugging and tweaking it, I pulled the one that was in my mouth from her heaving chest. To Eve's pitiful whimpers, I slowly let it slip from my lips' grip only to catch her engorged nipple between my teeth to nip it lightly before releasing it.

A hot wet path was licked lazily across her undulating belly as I lowered myself between her spread legs. Draping her legs over my shoulder, I place little love bites on her sensitive inner thighs. When Eve attempted to haul my tormenting head to pull it up, but I reached under her legs to grasped her wrists and pull them under her spongy buttocks. With her pussy elevated, I plunged my face into her sweet delectable teenage pussy to eat it with great relish.