Eve's Seduction of Adam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve threw back her head to let out this shrill scream of utter ecstasy as my rasping tongue repeatedly plowed her honey slippery slit, polished her fleshy love pearl, and drilled into her churning little cunt. She tried to escape this erotic foreplay but all she could do was hump my fact with her twat while violently shaking.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck! You're so fucking mean, Daddy! Shit, I'm going to cum...oh, no...I'm going...shit...I'm cumming...arrgghh...arrgghh...arrgghh!" Bucking violently, Eve abruptly thrust her cunt up, gushing her liquid sexual excitement from her pussy hole before collapsing in complete exhaustion.

Releasing her wrists, I knelt between her splayed legs to place her thighs over mine. I rubbed my egg-like dickhead up and down her sopping wet readiness before plopping it in and out of her oozing vagina. When I leaned forward and pushed my cock in, I encountered a little resistance which I dispatched with a sharp thrust of my groin and felt a sudden release of pussy juices. Sinking a fraction of an inch with each nudge of my hips, I slowly spread and penetrated her unexplored womanhood.

"Oooh, my lord! You're so fucking big in my tight little twat. Now, I know why Momma and Jan love fucking so much. It feels so fantastic having all of you buried deep within me."

"Eve, baby-girl, you haven't seen fucking yet." And with that said, I fucked my eighteen-year-old lover and broke her virgin cunt in properly. Eve took everything I could give her and demanded more. I don't know how many orgasms she had, but by the time I shot two-balls-full of molten spunk into her, we and the bed were drenched with our sweat and sexual fluids.

For the rest of our cabin stay, Eve and I were buck naked and fucking each other silly. She amply demonstrated a proclivity to sucking me off, straddling my hips and riding me to climax, and being taken submissive-doggy-style with her face pressed against the mattress and her butt shoved upward into the air.

It was on our final night in the cabin that we talked about our future while lying in sweat, exhaustion, and each other's arms. "Daddy, I've been thinking...actually for quite some time...while planning for just his moment when we would 'discover' one another. And I want to share with you my thoughts.

"First, let me say that I would love to marry you and be your wife, but would not do so because of the negative impact on our business and social standing in the community. People, especially those with dirty minds, will assume that you were incestuously screwing my poor little cunt while I was your underaged stepdaughter."

"Hmmm, you've got a point, Eve. Maybe we can be husband and wife in fact...but not in name or legally? What do you think?"

"Hmmph, after you've deflowered and ruined me, I'm not about to settle for anything less. We'll be working together to promote and expand our business. People may think of us as 'father and daughter,' but you and I will know better. What people don't know, won't hurt us."

"But, Eve, you're a damn sexy young woman, and people will be wondering and then talking about why you're not dating. How do you plan to handle this?"

"Well...I've been thinking of dating a few really good-looking guys...and maybe sleeping with one or two of them. Ha! I knew that would get you. But, as I see it, my heart belongs to my Daddy and I will ultimately break it off as my suitors not being what I'm looking for in a man...without telling them the real reason why.

"And what about you? What will you do when those mature single or divorced women begin to look at you as their last chance in life?"

"Ah, I actually haven't given the matter any thought. I mean who would want a double-widower? Hmmm, however, if I'm asked, I might entertain and bed an attractive mature spinster or widow."

"Why you, fucker!" exclaimed Eve as she grabbed my nuts and squeezed them. "You better fucking not! Do I make myself clear!"

"Yeow!" I exclaimed. " What the fuck? Hey, isn't 'what's good for the goose is good for the gander? If you can dole out sexual favors, why can't I?"

"Because..." then after a momentary pause, Eve admitted that I had a point. "Okay - so we will agree to no more than one sexual contact...a very brief one...outside of our romance to put to rest any suspicion that something is going on between us. Okay?"

"Okay. Now, if there are no more pressing concerns in that calculating and devious eighteen-year-old mind of yours, your middle-age stepdad would love to slip off into a well-deserved sleep."

"Actually, there is. Although I'm eighteen, I will eventually want to have children by you. Jan and told me that as soon as she and Peter graduate from college and find good-paying jobs, she plans to have kids. Knowing my sister, we're talking four...maybe five year tops... before she gets pregnant. By that time, I'll be twenty-three and you'll be in your late forties. I want your child so badly, but how can I go about it, Daddy?."

"Hmmm, I never thought of having a child at my age...much less when I am nearing fifty. However, in these past few days, Eve, I'm open to the possibility. And since you asked my opinion about having kids with me, the only thing that comes to mind is why are you doing it on Jan's time schedule?"

"What do you mean, Daddy?"

"Look - instead of waiting four to five years to have our child, why don't you do it sooner while I'm relatively young and still able to enjoy my child.

"But how would I do that?"

"Eve, we could concoct some story where you accompanied me to an insurance agent convention and while there you...you sneaky little slut...met some young guy, had a one-night fling, got shamelessly fucked, and became pregnant without me even knowing. And since you don't know the identity of the father of your children, you would just have to leave the 'father" portion on the birth certificate as blank. Yes, there would be a small scandal but that would soon blow over.

"Say, what if I adopted your child? Since you supposedly don't know who the biological father of your child is and have no visible means of supporting yourself and child, only your consent would be needed to do this. Through the adoption process, I could legally support our child with you as a mother who is living with us. That would be the closest thing to marriage."

"Hmm, that's an interesting possibility...and I'll have to think about it some more. But, what about Jan and Peter? What do we tell them about us and our plans?"

"Why do we need to tell them anything? I know that Pete would be shocked that I'm having sex with my youngest stepdaughter...although he wouldn't be able to say anything since it's the pot calling the kettle black because he's been humping his step-sister regularly. I think Jan would be thoroughly upset since you landed me whereas she failed miserably. I say, don't tell them anything."

"So, Daddy, when do you want to start impregnating your stepdaughter or ward or whatever I may be?"

"How about tomorrow after I get a good night's sleep, recharge my balls to full sperm capacity, and when you stop taking your birth control pills?"

"I can live with that."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

At the ripe old age of nineteen, Eve gave birth to our fraternal twins, Andrew (or Andy) and Cynthia (Cindy). There were numerous inquiries as to the twin's father, both obtusely and indirectly. But sticking to our planned story, Eve and I maintained that little Andy and Cindy were actually 'oops' babies from a casual one-night affair with some unknown guy. This fed the gossip mill in our small little town about Eve, her sexuality and morality, and how a teenager would raise and care for her children.

Much of the hubbub, however, was quieted when I, with Eve's consent, petitioned the Courts to legally adopt her (our) twins as my own. Most agreed that my move provided for the twins while allowing Eve to continue living under my roof as she had done for so many years, and more importantly, to be the mother to her children.

It went without saying that Jan was both delighted and dejected at the twin's birth. She was over the moon that she had a nephew and niece (father unknown) who had been adopted by me. Jan was, however, obviously upset that Eve had given birth to children before her and as a result of a romantic interlude with a mysterious stranger. Jan nagged her sister until Eve reluctantly gave up (as planned) every juice tidbit of the story that we had concocted.

Peter was a bit more direct as he said, "Hey, Dad, congrats on 'your' new son and daughter."

"What makes you think that they are mine?" I asked rather defensively and perhaps a tad too quickly.

"Come on, Dad, Eve had secretly had the hots for you for quite a while, and given how she looks... mighty fine...you would be hard-pressed to not notice and refuse her desires. I'm sure you know by now that once Eve sets her mind on something...or someone...it's pretty much a done deal."

"Would you be upset if little Andy and Cindy were mine?"

"Not really. Eve is a pretty hot chick...and if she's anything like her older sister and mom, she's pretty irresistible...but don't tell my Jan that I said that. Also, you need someone to take care of and someone who will take care of you. Whatever the case may be, I welcome a little brother and sister...nephew and niece...adoptive or otherwise.

"And don't worry - I won't spill the beans about Eve and you being a couple to Jan. As extroverted as Jan is, my wife has a fragile ego. She always underestimated her younger sister, and if she discovered that Eve seduced you and had your kids...well... she'd be blown out of shape."

"Thanks, Pete, I'm glad that you're so understanding. While we can't marry without drawing a lot of suspicions and rumors about us and me being the father of the twins. Eve and I...more so, Eve...are thinking about filing legal papers to be 'domestic partners.' That would allow each of us to have legal rights and responsibilities to care for each other. With the twins already being adopted by me, we can all of living under the same roof as a family, and Eve can become my partner in the business since that's not you're thing. She thinks people will eventually accept our domestic partnership as a smart thing to do.

"Of course, I wouldn't know how to explain it if Eve got it into her pretty head that she wanted more children. You know that she's only nineteen and her hormones are in full gear...and I struggle to keep up with her 'demands'... if you know what I mean?"

"That I do, Dad. Eve's sister is at times 'pussy-driven' and at times, can be simply insatiable...it must run in the family."

"Oh, here come the two sisters with Andy in Jan's arms and Cindy in Eve's. Hmmm, Eve has that sneaky look on her face...probably telling her older sister what it's like to be pregnant, giving birth, and breastfeeding. Oh, oh, Pete, the way Jan is looking at you, I hope you've been taking you vitamins because your wife has that "I want a baby" look on her face."

"Gulp, I think you're right, Dad. We'd best shut up and give our women the attention that they demand, and will ultimately get."

"You know, son, you and I are pretty lucky guys."

"Yeah, Dad, we sure are."

"Hmmm, we never stood a chance..."