All Comments on 'Eviction'

by Bob Clark Jr.

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Good Story

The sex part wasn't detailed,but I like the storyline.

Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
incest should be fun

Man, what a downer! I mean, how do you expect people to jack off to this kind of dire depression?

Maybe you can fix it by a Part II wherein they move to Hot Springs, AR for the theraputic spas and she gets well and the fuck happily ever after. They could even dispel any guilt by learning that Bill Clinton fucked his mother over and over when they lived in Hot Springs.

Holy limp dick, Batman!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
awesome

rare to find such well thought out stories on this site. Fuck the idiots who say this is a downer.. you write well and i hail you for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Well done !!!

Tears in my eyes....very rare story for this site...good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
too depressing, not erotic enough

This sucked it was too depressing and lacked anything to really get off on.

The ending was really bad and anyone reading this story can't help but feel bad for the characters, no matter how hardcore and nasty the reader may be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
A story about sex as an expression of love

and as such it succeeds masterfully. If people are trying to read it as erotica, yes they will be disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
um.........................

i have to score yu high because yu are an excellent writer....but.....this story under incest/taboo?????....besides....yu forgot to put something in about their li'l puppy and/or kitten dying.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Definite Tearjerker

What a beautifully written story! Continuing writing,please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent

The story line was great. It was about bro & sis love. Not lust. Until you lose someone you'll never understand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
You have a knack...

for tragic romance. I really enjoyed this story, and everything was well balanced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
erotica with a heart

well told story ..not very erotic but to the point .. if people felt this way about each other ... the caring , the unselfish love the world would be a better place

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
It was too....

...morbid, WAY TOO MORBID for my tastes.

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
God

That gave me chills it was so sad.

As usual, brilliantly written. I think I need a stiff drink... ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wow.

What can I say? Transcends erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Very nice.

My first comment after reading this board for years.

As a brother..

'The first noise that sounded like pain, or fright, and her boyfriend was a dead man.'

Just beautiful! Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Please..

...don't do this anymore. Though not a native speaker it tore my heart apart. And although knowing nearly from the first lines where this one was leading to, I wasn't able to stop reading.

So, please, do me a great favour and use your tremendeous writing skills on more pleasant storylines. Life itself is hard enough and cruel beyond anything. One not necessarily has to be reminded of that in stories even those as well written as yours are.

Please?

NojNojalmost 20 years ago
Beautifully written

It wasn't what I normally call erotica, but the way you wrote it was just so profound and tragic. A clear beacon in a storm of stories!

tinman69stinman69salmost 20 years ago
A real tearjerker!

Your writing skills are just fantastic. And you picked a subject that should hit home with a lot of people. The love in this story is unsurpassed, and the sadness, and heartbreak is just that, heartbreaking.

Wonderful story, but one that I wouldn't want to read a lot of!

True_LifeTrue_Lifealmost 20 years ago
Wow

Though the ending was a bit morbid, the content and the feelings expressed were beyond words. An A+ story if I have ever read one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Very Sad

Sad but moving. I wish she hadn't died so soon. Let them have some fun for awhile...then she goes. Well done none the less.

mercurialmercurialalmost 20 years ago
Visceral

This story seems to exist in the world we all know, with its imperfect physics, unanswered questions and lack of the unlikely. It seems real. It has a long fuse. And when it ignites...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
bummed out

Erotica that leaves you depressed?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Incredible

This was such a moving story, although reminded me of "Leaving Las Vegas" with the whole sex just before you die bit.

Anyway I diverse A+++

I am hooked

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Damn, that was heart wrenching

I was reading this as Enrique Eglasis' Hero was playing on the radio. Needless to day, I had to reach for a tissue to dry my eyes.

Very well written. It draws out the fact that there is a problem with Mel long enough to get you careing for her before the fall. I don't know may people who can write like this.

You really do have talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Interesting

A story of this caliber only appears once a decade Agreeing with most the Morbitity of it all makes you a sicko to get off on a very well written Love story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Unbelievable.

Sir, that was a truly unbelievable story. Not one to "get off" from. Just an unbelievably well written story with a sombering end. Thanks for expressing your talent.

yeti8080kyeti8080kabout 19 years ago
Comments

Great job. Just your style. I've read most of your other stories, so I had expected nothing less. You didn't disappoint, though you did almost make me cry. :') Not an easy theme to write to.

Trust me, I know. My story "From the Depths of Despair" here at Lit was actually my attempt with the same tragedy-sibling-incest theme. However, mine was nowhere near your calibre. :) And it was actually somewhat hastily written. Maybe I'll rewrite it at some point.

Cheers and thanks.

yeti8080kyeti8080kabout 19 years ago
Oops

Sorry. A 5, definately a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Amazing work

Amazing story, I didn't know what to expect and at the end, well, the end was perfect. I have never known erotica that got me so emotional-amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A Measure of Truth in a sea of blandness

I like many other was moved...I sent a personal comment upon the story.Masterfully told and wonderful...It DOES Transcend standard Erotica....it should be in a catagory of its own...Mayhaps called "Tragic Love"?(silly I know but..hey.

And to those who commented afore me...yes some read this to get off their jollys...but also sometimes one comes across a jewel amongst the dross...and this one was damn near the Hope Diamond

Again.....Wonderful,Masterful,and all around Great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I Don't Know

If you've ever suffered the loss of a loved one I can understand the pain in the story. If not you are among the best of the best in any genre' This story shook me to my soul. You do have a talent old son. Keep writing. Thank you. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Eviction

This story was not a 5 it is a 10 (TEN)

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinalmost 19 years ago
Thank you

Your characters are very real, the story painfully poignant. A remarkable piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
AWESOME

The ultimate eviction... .. .

kruszerkruszerover 18 years ago
Sad and depressing

I have mixed feelings about this story. On the one hand, it is wonderfully written and is very interesting to read...however it is depressing and sad that the sister dies in the end. ive read all of your stories and they are all well written, but i did notice that this story is the only one that does not have a red "hot" label next to it, obviously because of the tragedy of the story.

Most people who read the stories on this website are looking for erotica...erotic stories that can turn them on and give them gratification. This story, while wonderfully written, does not give that feeling. instead you are left with a feeling of sadness for the characters' situation and the tragedy in the end.

when i read a story i tend to place myself in the story, and by placing myself in this story, i felt saddened by the story because i imagined myself loosing a sister. i do not want to feel that way when im reading an erotic story. i do not know what it is like to lose a close family member, and hopefully wont have to anytime soon.

Now while this story is well written, it leaves you saddened and depressed in the end, which is not how i want to feel after reading a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
why

Why would you write something like that, it is so unbelievably sad.

DaAznSaNDaAznSaNalmost 18 years ago
Unbelievably sad

When I was first recommended this story, I really didn't know what to expect. I was told it was a sad story, but I thought it was more along the lines of romance instead of tragedy. When I saw that this story had only 2 pages, I thought to myself how someone would be able to create such an emotional story with so little words. But you did it beautifully as I had tears down my cheeks.

This is not the normal erotic story, of course, but it an exceptional read and I enjoyed every word of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow

A full heart stopper. I could tell that somthing was going to happen and you did not disapoint me. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Simply Amazing

I understand that some people come to this site to get off, but you have to be able to appreciate great talent. This was a beautifully written story that transcends being mere erotica. keep on doing what you are doing my friend

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Its awesome..

Its awesome..... write more, may be in conventional literature. Your writing ability defrinitely transends those common in literotica and this story should be placed in one of the bests in there. Wonderfully crafted characters and less than common climax makes it so unforgettable. But when I will replay this one in my fantacies I will change the end, I will make her live, all along with me. Keep writting, you have got what it takes to become a good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A literary masterpiece

This story was written with love and compassion, using just the right mix of suspense in a tale as sad as Tobacco Road. This has been the best written story on this site. It held my interest from the start, and the author has now spoiled me for more. The writing style is unique and superb! Yes it was a sad ending, and not sure if the readers are ready for that type of ending. I read this more as a work of art, a true love story, rather than a erotic piece of writing. This is brother and sisterly love in it's true form. Kudo's to the author, as this is not smut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Incredible

I've read many stories on this site, and yet I've never left a comment before (and for this I feel bad and apologize, being an author of sorts myself). Most of the ones I've read here are simple sex, nothing more, only having the occasional plot. This, however, was absolutely exemplary, and I really wanted to tell you that it was a tearkerker and a beautiful story. Just...beautiful.

oldwayneoldwayneover 16 years ago
Heartrending, Poignant

Beautifully told and amazing in its depth. Your really have a feel for telling a beautiful tale. Thanks for this and all of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Spicetime Network

If the Spice channel and the Lifetime network were to ever merge, you would be the first writer on staff. I mean that as a true compliment.

--Tony K.

kurotenshi973kurotenshi973over 16 years ago
Unbelievable.

I've read most of your stories. The breadth and depth of emotions you plumb are absolutely amazing. I am beyond glad to have found such a talent as yours in these Literotica pages. I pray that you will write more and would love to know if you have any published works out on the shelves (erotic or not) as you are truly a talented writer. You capture life with your pen as many painters do with their brushes. You have an exceptional talent and if you are not published, you should be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
this story.

this story is the best i have read on literotica it is the type of story that most author should write because of its closeness and love of one other. keep on writing and don't stop.

reena

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
this story.

this story is the best i have read on literotica it is the type of story that most author should write because of its closeness and love of one other. keep on writing and don't stop.

reena

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
One of the best

This was truly a great story but it was also one of the saddest.

KingAgamemnonKingAgamemnonabout 16 years ago
Tears. My God, what a story

I am almost mad at you for making me feel this way. Amazing story, truly. Words fail me. I don't know whether or not you're still active, but my god, you're good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wow.

I've read many storied on literotica and never have I felt compelled to comment. This story was the story of love between brother and sister- not just lust. Amazing. Simply amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wow...

Wow. The story was deep. As mentioned before, its about love, instead of lust, which is rare in some of these other stories. I cant get over how beautiful it is. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
TRUE LOVE

A TRUE LOVE STORY ... THANK YOU

TeenSpiritTeenSpiritover 15 years ago
Wow. So sad, but so poigniantly beautiful.

Why did the girl die? What was wrong with her?

klaxxklaxxover 15 years ago
Like a moth to a candle...

I wonder why writers cannot warn when their stories are going to be down-beat. What you write is your business, but as a reader, I trust the writer not to abuse the emotions I have rendered vulnerable.<br><br>This is the first of your stories I have read. You write well, but I will not read any of your other stories.<br><br>Good luck to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Eviction

This story read like a true life experience.Well Done

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
No truer love,

I am amazed at the depth of this story and the emotions evoked by the author in two pages of writing. Not a conventional happy ending, but one which I thought was a triumph of the human spirit over adversity. -- UK CYNIC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
to sad

way to sad and if it was longer it would have been better in the novels area

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WOAH

I am crying, I hardlies ever cry apart from deaths but woah that was truly great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Simply Amazing

I was glued to these two pages after the first few paragraphs. You were able to put forth such pain and emotion in such a little time that its simply amazing. You also left me wanting to know more. Perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sercer25

I loved this story but the end that really made me sad cause I know so many stories about people living like this and still having hope, but then you lose what you love the most...

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Damn that was sad

You tugged on my heart with this story. It really got to me.Thanks for the good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing

I don't know if this is in anyway a true story but i think it has to be. I myself have been in the sister's shoes except I was saved. Your story captures the feelings and emotions perfectly. The love you feel for others makes it more like you are saving them than killing you. Its amazing how you could get that unless you've been there. Either way your stories, especially this one, are wonderful and if you don't write professionally you should certainly consider it. Thank you for getting it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
very difficult to finish

You need something to polish it off, not sure what.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

An excellent well told story. Unusual for this site. A bummer of an ending but truly believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No comment needed

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
turn off

That didn't have to be her dieing wish.

richbwrichbwabout 9 years ago
horrible

wasnt a bad story enjoyed it alot till the end didnt have to kill her off

fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
The heartache of loosing the one you love

Such tragedies are all too common in our modern society. (sarcastic voice)

The onepercenter's prey upon the Great American Herd of sheeple. And we meekly submit to feed their voracious appetite for human flesh.

Cause deities forbid that we resist or even complain against the arrogant entitlements of the plutocrats who rule us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A true LOVE story

Erotica it may not be, and it may be fiction but it has more real emotion than probably any other fifty stories on Literotica. I feel that it has a wider scope than these forums.

Iwould give it 6 stars

Rapier875Rapier875almost 7 years ago
That was actually very touching.

Sad, but nevertheless very emotional.

OlebillOlebillover 6 years ago
NO

Should have worked it out to where they would be together. Hated the ending . WHY!!!! Don't you care about life and love between siblings?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

53/M , Made me cry.....Very well written, but oh so sad....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
masterpiece

I did not expect this high quality piece of literature on Literotica. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Totally Heartbreaking

I don't understand why the author wrote such a story,it defies everything a story should be,both brother and sister lose their parents,their house,and finally the brother loses his sister only to be the last one left.In my honest opinion this story is complete and total garbage,if you continue to write don't give us trash like this,most people don't want sad endings,they want happy ones.

itchyworms_01itchyworms_01about 5 years ago
What the...

Why does everything you wrote is so fucking sad?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wonderful, but made me cry so hard...

Bill Waller

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous