All Comments on 'Evidence of Betrayal'

by AnneArbor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAover 10 years ago
was this written by someone who is mentally retarded?

the wife has NO proof at all that it is her husband that is with this other woman.

NONE. Is his stupid female author actually asserting that seeing a few bad pictures of f a pussy and a cock that she THINKS is her husband ... is proof?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Retarded Harry

The husband confirmed the photos and said he had an 18 month affair with the woman. Harry is an imbecile.

hoo_hoo_boohoo_hoo_booover 10 years ago

Beautifully written. Thank you

caribbean2caribbean2over 10 years ago
Well done

Nice, emotion filled story of - revenge sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I Love short stories when well crafted as this one is.

But I’m stumped…only 4 comments in 9 years ?

I have no idea why this is.

This is one of the best posts on this website.

If anyone has any ideas please post a comment.

Thanks. shr

dbelmont699dbelmont699about 1 year ago

I admit I like the story. I create various photo fantasies along the same theme line. Or at least that's one of my interests. The unfaithful husband who begs to save the marriage. And suggests that his wife get even and punish him as she feels appropriate. I definitely like the emotion you've been able to pack into your story. So many writers think this is all about mechanics when really it's about people.

I'll be following you both to enjoy your stories and to be stimulated with ideas. Thanks a lot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous