Evie 01: Evie Has To Suck

Story Info
Trusting Evie must suck the Priest but oh, she loves it.
4.4k words
4.38
44.2k
41

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was raised by servants on a grand estate in Switzerland, in the foothills of the Alps, green and beautiful, and I was educated by private tutors -- all women. My parents were dead and my Uncle Andrei was a distant stranger. He was my father's younger brother, a thick-set, masculine man who had little to say to is young, silly niece.

I wasn't a prisoner, exactly, it's just that I didn't really know what there might be for me outside. I led a spoiled, wealthy and sheltered life. It was the mid 1990s, the internet hadn't really taken off yet. The only naked man I'd seen was the peeing stone cherub on the fountain below our terrace. And the priest, of course, but more of him later. Much more of him.

I wasn't unhappy. It was a wonderful life, and I lacked for nothing. I learned to ride, I learned to sing and to play the piano. I studied science, and art, maths and Italian, music and history. I had crushes on my governesses, but they were generally terribly correct. At least, most of them were. It was noticeable, actually, that the older I got the more middle aged and unprepossessing my governesses became. By the time I was eighteen most of them were shaped like public buildings and looked as though they could give a boxer a good seeing to. I think my Uncle was probably worried I would be corrupted by anyone nearer my age. I thought he was planning an arranged marriage for me, although I hadn't realised, way back then, that it might be to him.

I was not to find that out for a long time. In my family they do not consider you an adult till twenty-one, so I did not yet have my inheritance.

Just after I turned eighteen, though, something changed and instead of a governess I was given a companion, a young woman, someone to educate me in the ways of the world, as my Uncle put it, before I went to University.

I think he had realised how unschooled I was. On my eighteenth birthday he had come upon me swimming naked in the river on the estate. I had emerged from the water, naked and dripping to greet him as he walked by the river with the priest and he had almost snarled at me. I had no idea why he felt it was unsuitable that they should see me, although it had stirred me strangely. My Uncle's eyes had fixed on my pubic hair with a strange expression as I emerged dripping, the water running off my breasts and down into the V of my groin, and his voice had sounded tight and angry.

'Cover yourself up Evie, what are you thinking of?

Shocked, I grabbed my towel, but something had happened. I had seen a look in the priests' eyes. It was like embers burning. I don't know what it made me hope for but it made me hope for something. I had started to have orgasms, gentle, quiet ones achieved with my probing wet finger as I tugged at my ripe little tits with my other hand, but I didn't really have fantasies. I had read jane Eyre and imagined being swept off my feet, but I imagined a great embrace. I felt guilty about the clitoris. I wasn't sure what that part of me was for.

That's when my Uncle suggested I needed a companion. I think he thought she would explain the things that the public-building shaped governesses hadn't mentioned. Like why your Uncle gets an erection when you are in the raw. Because he did. I couldn't help but notice that. He was in his swimming trunks, you see. Whatever he kept there had reared up like some sort of animal. As I came to realise later, it was. My Uncle was unusually gifted in that department.

But I had nothing to compare to. When I saw that great bulge I did not even understand it had swollen for me.

And then Nina arrived. Nina was an exception to the brick-shed-shaped governess rule. She was in her late twenties with waist length blonde hair, just like mine, a curved waist, a sweet face with full pink lips and a body to die for. The smelled of roses, and she called me Eve, so correctly, and promised we would be friends.

After that Nina and I spent our days together. I wasn't sure where she spent her nights. I went to her room once, looking for her when I had had a nightmare, but she wasn't there. And sometimes in the morning she looked pale and exhausted. When I asked her about it she said she walked a lot, in the night.

I was eighteen and a half, and I was eager to know everything she had to tell me. In particular, I had been longing to ask her about the swollen thing that was between my legs. It was increasingly troubling me. When I looked at her, sometimes, I would move so that the string of my panties rubbed against it. And I would imagine kissing her lips.

I still remember the day I asked her. I tricked her, of course. I asked her if she would come to my room then I made sure I was in the bath. She came in through the door, all fresh faced and beautiful, 'Eve, sweetheart, I'm here...' and I was naked, my long red hair about my shoulders, my round breasts soft and warm in the water.

'Oh,' said Nina. 'Forgive me, I'm so sorry.'

But she didn't look sorry. I saw her face. It was like the look I had seen on the face of the Priest. I looked at her lovely face. I swallowed. My voice came out a strangled whisper.

'Nina, would you kiss me?'

She gasped and drew back. 'Eve, I am your companion. I can't...'

'You're my servant, I said. I thought that was clear. Kiss me. I need to learn.'

And Nina knelt by the bath. I was trembling as she came towards me, pressed her sweet, luscious lips against mine. I opened to her, parted and her questing tongue pushed firmly in onto mine.

She moaned, and I knew she wanted something. I didn't know what it was, but I wanted it to. I kissed her back, with all the lust that burned in me, tonguing her sweet mouth and moaning against her, and as she tongued me back and our tongues wrapped, and searched, and played and probed I took the hand she had placed beside my face and but it on my right tit.

Nine shuddered but she didn't pull away. Instead her finger and thumb took my hard fat nipple and began to squeeze in a little rhythmic pulse.

Wild sexual pleasure shot through me. I pulled my mouth from hers. I don't know how I knew what I knew. 'Strip, I whispered. I have to suck your tits...'

Nine made no objection. She had given in completely. Staring at me she whipped off her T shirt and, as I lay hot and horny in my bath as she got out her beautiful pale breasts, luscious, rounded and white with fat strawberry nipples and teats like heaven.

'Oh yes, I said. Very nice.'

Nina gave me a quizzical look from her big green eyes. 'You want to touch them, Evie?'

'I want to taste your teats,' I said. Down between my legs, in the soapy water, there was a warm urgent feeling. I wanted to do far more than that. But I tried to hide it.

'Nina knelt at the edge of the bath. Her tits, her beautiful pale tits, were right beside me. I reached out my hands and I touched her nipples.

She gasped slightly. 'Oh Evie suck them please...' Her eyes half- closed and I stared in fascination as her raspberry nipples hardened, tightened, and stood on end.

'I'm going to suck you till you bed,' I said, and there was a tremor in my voice. And I took one nipple between my finger and thumb and pulled on it as she had to me but much younger, tweaking and yanking her swollen teat.

Nina couldn't stop herself. She groaned and sagged towards me, and before I could even think about it I fastened my mouth on the fabulous node and started to work it hard and rough, playing it with tongue and teeth as she began to shudder and whisper 'No, Evie...'

'You like it? I whispered.

'Oh God yes... do it Evie, just a little...'

I felt the hairs on my back stand up and my clitoris yawn itself awake and swell and stretch in my pussy like a hungry kitten. And taking her two tits in my hands I began to feed on her, suckling and roughing and biting her lovely teats as she began to moan. And as I suckled and kneaded at them, like a hungry calf filled with lust she gave a great shudder and a sweet taste came into my mouth. Oh God it was lovely.

I pulled back and stared at her. 'Is that?'

'Oh Evie, she said. Oh milk my horny tits and I'll show you things you've never dreamed of....'

I could feel, already, that I had the power. 'Show me how to milk mine,'' I said, 'and you can do whatever you want to me. I swear it.'

Nina stared at me. 'You mean that? You know I want to lick your pussy till you bag/ I want to fuck you with my tongue and suck on your clit till you screm with orgasm after orgasm, I want to finger you and spank you and tease you and tie you up... you're sure you're ready for all that?'

'You're my servant,' I said. 'Serve. I want it all.'

Nina looked pale and excited. 'I am going to fuck you till you scream...'

'Milk your tits,' I said. 'Show me...'

Gasping with excitement, Nina began a gentle stroking tugging motion and one of her beautiful tits started to produce little, gleaming drops of milk.

I stared, helpless with longing, at those fat teats, the little globules of milk, the swollen teats... and smiling, she beckoned me forward.

"Drink me,' she whispered, and I needed no urging.

Soonn I was out of the bath, naked and dripping, and I had pushed her to the floor., onto her back. Straddling her I fastened my lips around her warm wet teat, grunting with pleasure as I drew her in between my hungry lips and started to suckle and chew and pull and tweak.

As I feasted on her she groaned and cried and I felt her fingers reaching, starting to probe at my pussy. I wanted them in my so badly. As she moaned and arched and shuddered I worked her teats roughtly, grunting and chewing as she whisperid, 'oh you like that don't you Evie? That's right, suck my horny tits and I'll eat you all night...'

I could feel powerful urges stirring in me as I fed from her, urges that were like the rising waves in a brewing storm I turned from sheep to wolf. Soon my hand was moving down towards her groin, anxious to explore, to use, to fuck.

I was shuddering with lust, my fingers deep in her pussy, working her as she moaned and cried when the bathroom door was flung open. It seems my thrashing about had overflowed the bath, water had come through the ceiling of my Uncle's office below, and he had come up to investigate, only to find his naked ward astride her governess feasting on her fat erect tits and finger fucking her for England.

That was the end of Nina's employment. My Uncle shut me in my room, but he stayed in the bathroom with her ordering her to clear up the spilled water. I heard her pleading as he ordered her to strip before she did it... and then there was grunting and slapping and I heard her whimpering 'oh God, oh Go you're too big Master....' before her cries and moans were replaced by the sounds of moaning and suckling and grunting. I longed to see what she was suckling. I longer to suckle with her, on her. I played with my clit so roughly, listening to her punishment, that I was sore for days.

After that I had no companion, but I started to work my own tits. I started to tease and tweak and squeeze and draw on them. I started to manipulate the nipples, to massage the big cushions tits, to stimulate and work them to draw out what I knew they could do. I loved the feeling it evoked in me. It stirred me to my core. It fired my G spot and it sent strange sensations through my tits and all the way to the pit of my stomach. I loved it. I longed for Nina to suck me as I had sucked her. My tits were too big to suck myself but I could rough them and clamp them, and soon my efforts began to pay off. I practised and practised on those tits till I, too, started to make milk. And I found something incredible. That as the milk came, as the let-down started and my breasts ached and provided the sweet juice, my pussy swelled and surged with juices and I barely had to touch myself before I exploded into wave after wave of glorious orgasm. I was like a missile primed to fire. A mouth on my teats and I would be anyone's. And I didn't just orgasm for a minute, it went on for ten minutes, twenty minutes. I got better and better at it. Eventually I could control it so well that I exploded and shuddered for an hour. It was enough, It was exhausting. It was everything.

Some girls are made for love. I think I knew after that, I was one of them.

The only problem was that I was noisy. I couldn't orgasm in my room as my Uncle's office was directly below. One night after a particularly glorious episode he knocked on my door to ask if I was okay, and I had to say I was doing press-ups. So I found somewhere else, and that was when the trouble really began.

I had been milking my teats in the private chapel on the estate when the priest came upon me. This was perhaps unsurprising, since I was hiding in the confessional, a private place for my secret pleasure, but he wasn't normally in on Wednesdays and I thought it was safe. I had been milking and playing with myself for about hard an hour, moaning and shuddering and crying, so I knew I had been noisy, when a voice from the confessional next door asked if he could hear my confession.

There was nothing for it -- I was caught red-handed, wanking in the confessional. And I am an honest girl. So I told him how I had learned to produce milk. I told him how I had prayed to make the milk come faster because it feels so GOOD when it does. I thought if I mentioned praying, he would be okay with is.

He wasn't. He said he didn't believe me. He said I would have to do special penance for lying for a priest. He said young girls' tits don't produce milk andhe was appalled at me.

Of course, I said I would show him, to prove that my teats were special. And then and there, in the confessional, I produced one of my warm milky breasts and I started to milk for him.

And he stared and said it was a trick and I said, please taste it father,' andthat is when he groaned and lowered his fat hungry lips to my urgent teat, grasped my tit in his hands and began to knead and suckle me rougher and harder than I had ever dared imagine, yanking and squirting and grasping and chewing me so that pleasure and pain surged through me together. And as he slurped and gobbled at my horny tit he was squeezing and bruising the other, and he possessed them both, licking them together, sucking them apart, and my greatest ever milk draw down began and I felt it surge in and heard him gulping and lusting as he urged it out of me. And I shivered and begged him to continue... and that was how the special penance began.

I came to love the special penance. The Priest said he had to suck the demons out of me. Every evening he would feast on my hot swollen teats, massaging and milking and squeezing and suckling, gobbling and chewing me to bring out my sins, draining me hungrily and roughly, like a wolf, till the milk ran dry. Sometimes he would spank my naked arse first, to punish me, and when he did that my tits grew even bigger and I would beg him to feast on me. And I would moan and shudder.

To begin with I managed not to come. As he drank his fill, I would gradually relax into the glorious tit abuse, knowing that I was a good girl now, trying to hide the throbbing heat in my pussy at the terrible secret pleasure I felt as he did it. I still remember the feel of his wonderful mouth closing on my horny fat teat, suckling it into his mouth, pulling and slobbering... kneading and grunting and feasting, the tight roughness of him, the feasting as I shuddered with pleasure and remorse, knowing that even as he was getting rid of my sins I was longing for the next time.

But that was usually. Eventulaly a day came when I couldn't hide my pleasure as my pussy swelled and fired and I was racked by my huge spasming orgasm as he suckled. So as he drank I groaned and shuddered and gripped his head tight against me, forcing my tits deep into his mouth, begging to be his whore. I didn't even know really what a whore would do. Not then. But I knew how to orgasm and it went on and on and on.

He watched in admiration, yanking on my nipple as I writhed and moaned for a full ten minutes. And then as I lay gasping, and exhausted, he lowered his expert mouth to my sore used teat and I started again...

'Oh dear, my dear,' he said. 'My suckling is not enough. Evie, you have to milk me. I can imagine no other penance can cure you now.'

'But, I said, you don't have milk Father. You're a man.'

'I have a sort of milk,' he said. 'Kneel, my child, and open your mouth to my cock. I will use it to save you.'

I knelt, trembling, and closed my eyes. I heard him undoing his robes, heard a grunting sound and then felt, felt before I saw, the warm firm velvet tip of his fat erect dick pushing at my lips. It was enormous.

'You must suckle and play until my milk comes into your throat, he said. Then penance will be done.'

I hoped opening my mouth nervously, smelling the man smell as his hot, questing glans pushed in between my lips. 'For how long...?'

His face twisted. I would hope you can manage at least an hour Evie. We have all night.'

And I began to suck his huge swollen glans, as if it were a lolly. As I lowered my mouth onto him he took hold of my head.

'That's it girl, you like that don't you? Oh yes, that's a nice wet mouth. Do you feel my cock in your mouth? Do you like that? Tell me.'

I pulled off. 'Oh God yes Father I love it. Let me milk you. I want it. I'll do anything.'

'Call me Master, Evie.'

'Yes master, Oh yes...'

Oh God I liked it. Within moments I was suckling and stroking on his fat tool, coaxing and licking and gobbling and feasting, stroking the long shaft wet with my saliva until he started pushing deep and rhythmically into my throat. And as I rimmed his glans with my tongue, and began to lick and play he told me what else to do.

'Take me down deep Evie, that's right deep in your throat, keep your teeth from me, use your tongue and your cheeks and your throat, take me down deep and worship me with all your young lust. That's it girl, play with it. Oh you like that don't you? Lick and gobble and play, and beg like a whore... don't gag, that's it, we want it in nice and deep... oh yeah let me pull on your teats, good girl, look at your horny tits, look at them dropping...'

I shuddered as he stretched and pulled my aching teats, and I worked him hungry and lusty. I was all slut. All I wanted was here...

His fat cockhead pushed and demanded as I gagged, but soon he was holding my head, and as he stretched my neck upwards his cock plunged down into my throat, and I felt the shaft stroking the sides as he drove home.

'Oh you bad girl, deep throat my dick, that's right, you want it really bad don't you? You work for it, you horny little slut...'

I didn't know what I was working for, but I loved it. Placing my hands gently on his hairy balls I began to force my throat down onto his cock, feeling it right down. I didn't need my gag reflex any more, I wasn't his fat glans using me. And as I stroked and caressed his long shaft he ordered me to suck his balls, alternately licking and rubbing and gobbling like a hungry little piglet.

As I feasted I could tell he was building up but I was not allowed to finish him. At one point he pushed me roughly away, turned on all fours and ordered me to lick deep in his crack, rimming his arse, pushing my tongue in deeply through the tight risk as I stroked and played with his priestly shaft, and all the time he instructed me, ordered me.

'Evie you're not milking heard enough. Work for it my little slut. You want it don't you? Finger fuck my arse and rub my cock. That's it. Good girl. Oh yes, that's very nice, do that, to that...oh yeah Evie, oh your master's milk is starting to flow, open your mouth and take me down....'

And now I was on my knees again, feeding on him, stroking and licking and rubbing urgent and gorgeous as I felt his cock begin to swell and began to send something building, tightening in his beautiful ball sack. And I pulsed a finger deep into his tight arse, loving the feel of the muscle gripping me, of his moaning as I sucked and sucked him.

12