Evie 01: Evie Has To Suck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You love it don't you? Oh, do you feel it building? My semen is gong to explode Evie, my balls are tight and I feel the flow... suck on that cock, slut, and as I cum swallow me well and push your fingers deep into my arse and cry with pleasure..that's it deeper, deeper, harder, rim me, finger me, deep....'

I didn't need telling. I moaned and cried as I gobbled and suckled, working his fat swollen cock with all the effort I could muster and U penetrated his ass with three wet fingers, and as the pressure grew he began to shudder and moan, and I could tell something was coming as his cock swelled impossibly in my tight throat and he began to shout...

And at last it began, the exploding, spurting, volcano of his warm creamy cum, and as I felt him exploding into me I worked my fingers deep into his ass and caressed his balls for every last drop as he screamed and filled my throat with glorious salty semen. And I swallowed and gobbled and cried with pleasure as he had demanded, all the while knowing it wasn't penance at all.

The spurting continued for several seconds as he pushed deep into my throat and I worked him, and he held me there as his cock began to calm, that last final swelling reducing from the fat giant to the gorgeous warm shaft it had been. And like a good girl I licked and suckled him clean, exploring his sac and his crack and his ass to make sure he was Priestly and Clean.

'No drop must be spilled,' he said, and none was, not even when his flaccid cock swelled a second time as I cleaned it and I feasted all over again.

I understood it all now -- or so I thought.

That Priest taught me so well. I learned how to make his cock twice as thick, to tease until he shuddered and shook, I learned to push candles deep into his arse, suckling on his balls, licking his crack as the urgent need to cum died down and I could begin again on that fat shaft and sweet beautiful glans, licking and sucking and gobbling like a starving woman. And sometimes, after I had been particularly good, he would let me play with my tits until I came. He was my first taste of cock and I am so grateful to him. I lust after him still and even now, years later living in London, if I see a man on the underground wearing a long coat late at night I will move to sit next to him. And if he gives me a glance I will say, 'please don't think me forward but I have a bet with a friend that I'd suck your cock. I stand to make a hundred pounds if you'll let me suck yours...'

And sure enough, I have had some glorious times.

But there is so much more to tell you before we get to that. About how my virginity was taken. About fucks and double fuck and magnificent cocks. And about how, if you would live to message me, I would love to reply.

Love Evie

12