Evie My Naughty Elf

Story Info
My naughty elf Evie, wants her Christmas present early!
4.5k words
4.46
3k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, after many years of hard work, I finally retired, and was soon enjoying my new life of late morning starts, a spot of gardening whenever I felt like it, and lunches out with my lovely wife Mary.

Then, as we approached Christmas, she came up to me one afternoon, holding out her IPad, and said "Look at this dear. The local shopping mall, is looking for someone to play Santa Claus, in their grotto."

Reluctantly, I glanced at the notice because honestly, I really didn't want to do anything like that, because I was enjoying my retirement.

Also, I really didn't see the appeal of sitting with some stranger's kids, as they told me their wish lists for Christmas!

But my dear wife, seemed very keen I should give it ago.

"It'll give you something new to do, and of course, I think you would make a very handsome Santa Claus!" she said cheerily.

So, I reluctantly agreed, and she then filled in the application for me, and to my surprise, a few days later, I got the job.

Anyway, on the first Saturday I was to play Santa Claus, I headed down to the shopping mall early, and met Karen, the lady in charge of running events in the mall, and she led me to the grotto.

It was a large wooden hut, dressed up to look like a small workshop in the North pole, with fake pine trees and snow around the outside of it, and pretty Christmas decorations inside of it, and of course, Santa's big red chair.

It was then, I was also introduced to my one and only helper elf, Evie.

She was a cute, petite young woman, in her mid-twenties, with medium length black hair in two little pigtails, wearing a tight little green elf dress, stripy white and green stockings that stopped just below the short dress, and short red Doc Martins leather boots.

"Hi!" she said with a beautiful warm smile, as we approached her.

"Good morning!" I replied politely back.

"So, you're Santa this year?" she then asked, looking me over.

"Yes. But, you can call me Steve!" I replied cheerily back.

"No. I'll call you Santa!" she replied with a smile, before we chuckled about it.

I was then shown into the grotto, where the big red and white Santa suit was, with of course the big white beard, and after Karen had left us to it, I quickly changed into my costume, ready to start playing Santa Claus.

As it turned out, Evie had played the elf several times before over the past few years, so she knew what to do, and how to handle the crowd eager to see Santa, so, all I had to do was be cheerful, and listen to the kids.

Anyway, once I was changed, we soon got to it, and eagerly, one family after another came in, the kids told me what they wanted, we posed for a quick photo, and then they were gone again.

This was how it was done all through the day, and not surprisingly the day quickly flew by, and in what felt like no time at all, we were almost finished.

Then, after what I thought was the last child to see me had left, Evie, stepped into the workshop, closed the door behind her, and with a smile said "Okay, there's just one last person, who wants to tell you what they want for Christmas!"

"Oh, right. Who is it?" I asked curiously, looking passed her towards the door.

She then quickly moved towards me, before jumping into my lap, and with a big grin on her face, replied "Me!"

"Oh, right!" I exclaimed with a chuckle, realising she was playing with me.

So, playing along, I then asked "Okay. So, Evie, have you been a good girl this year?"

"Oh yes, just the best, uh huh!" she replied, playfully back.

"Okay. So, what would you like for Christmas then?" I then asked keenly.

"You!" she instantly replied.

Then, before I could say anything or stop her in anyway, she leant into my face, and clamped her little red lips against mine.

Eagerly, she began kissing me, through the big white hairy Santa beard, and after the initial shock, I found myself soon kissing her back.

As our lips were locked together, and our tongues explored each other's mouths, her little round warm butt, began to grind into my crotch, and pretty quickly I felt my old length begin to awaken and grow.

For a good minute or more, we kept kissing, while Evie gyrated her little arse in my lap, getting me harder and harder as she did, until finally she pulled her lips from mine, and with a grin asked "Oh Santa, is that a present for me in your pocket?"

"Uh huh!" I replied back, because right then, I couldn't think of anything else to say.

With the eager grin still on her face, Evie then slipped off my lap, knelt down on the floor in front of me, reached over, and began undoing my Santa costume.

Quickly she undid the big black leather belt, before taking hold of the red velvet trousers and unzipping them, and then, as she pulled them open, my big hard dick sprung out.

Evie instantly gasped with excitement at my fully hard, erect old cock, sticking up in front of her, before she quickly reached for it, and as she wrapped one of her small soft hands around it, she said excitedly "Oh Santa, it's such a big package for little me! I must have been a really good girl this year!"

Then she started to move her hand up and down my length, stroking it eagerly, and after just a few seconds said lustfully "Oh, I need to see if your candy cane, taste as good as it looks?"

Evie then opened her little pretty mouth, leant forwards, and sunk it onto my member, and I instantly groaned in pleasure, as her warm wet mouth engulfed me hard thick veiny length.

Pretty quickly, Evie's hungry little mouth then slid down my length, before rising up again, and then down again, and eagerly, she started to suck on my old hard Santa pole.

Of course, I was amazed at what was happening, firstly, that this pretty young thing could fit so much of my big old cock in her mouth, and of course secondly, that this young woman, young enough to be my granddaughter, was eager to suck on my member at all.

But she was, and for several wonderful minutes, her wet little lips slid back and forth along my firm length, happily sucking on my dick again and again.

Then, after having given my cock a good sucking, she switched to licking it up and down like it was a lolly pop, before teasing the tip, which felt so good, before finally lowering her mouth completely, and giving my old hanging balls, a good sucking too.

I was in winter holiday heaven, because not even my dear loving wife, who I had been with for nearly forty years now, played with my member the way Evie did.

Anyway, after giving my South Pole a good going over, and covering it in her drool, my naughty hot elf then let go of my dick, stood up in front of me, and then took hold of her tight fitting little green dress, and to my further amazement, began to raise it up.

I watched in disbelief, as her outfit rose up her slim pale body, revealing one thing immediately noticeable to me, she had no underwear on underneath.

Yes, she had no underwear on this entire time, and after pulling it off over her head, and then tossing it aside, Evie stood with a hand on her hip, completely naked, except for her stripy stockings and red boots.

"Well, what do you think Santa?" she asked, as she posed in front of me.

I stared at her nude petite little pale frame, with her small B-cup boobs, and her pink hard little nipples, and then at her completely bald smooth pussy between her slim thighs, before I then noticed the small tattoo, just above her mound, that read 'Deliver present here!'

"Wow!" I replied in amazement, unable to think of anything else to say again.

Evie then grinned, clearly liking my reaction, before she then moved towards me, placed a boot onto the chair on one side of me, and then quickly stepped up, placing her other boot the other side of me, and instantly she was stood right over me, with that hot little young pussy, just inches from my old face.

"Of course, before you get to deliver anything, you've got to eat the pie first! It's tradition!" she then said playfully again.

Then she lowered her little bald pink pussy onto my furry mouth, and instantly, I stuck out my tongue, and began licking at her warm wet little cunt.

That, petite brunette, immediately began moaning in pleasure, as my excited tongue darted this way and that, licking her little soft pussy lips and clit, and then slipping inside of her to taste her sweet young hole too.

"Oh Santa! Oh Santa!" she moaned in pleasure, as she gyrated her mound against my mouth.

"Oh yes Santa! Eat me! Eat me! Oh god eat me! I've been such a good girl this year! I really have!" she the moaned excitedly, as she placed a hand on top of my head, to keep me in place.

Eagerly, I happily licked and probed her young wet hole, and for several more wonderful minutes, I tongued that naughty hot elf.

Then, after I had given her cunt a good tonguing, Evie, finally pulled her pussy from my face, before leaning down towards me, and kissing me excitedly, clearly wanting to taste her own sweet juices on my bearded lips.

For a good few seconds, she happily kissed and sucked my old wet lips, before finally pulling her mouth from mine, and then with a naughty grin, began to position herself over my hard old erect member.

I then watched excitedly, as her young bald glistening pussy then lowered down towards it, and couldn't believe this was really going to happen!

Then it did!

Evie's beautiful young little cunt touched down on the top of my big round cockhead, before her pink little lips spread open, and she sunk onto my firm erect dick.

"Oh Santa! Oh yeah!" she then moaned in pleasure, as she slid herself down my hard member.

Evie moved her little wet pussy right down my length, until she hit the base of my cock, then quickly moved her pussy back up, and then quickly slid back down again, and just like that, she was riding my big old pole.

"Oh Santa! Your cock feels so good in my little pussy! Oh, it feels so good!" she then moaned excitedly, as her petite little body rose and fell in my lap.

I have to admit, her young wet pussy felt good too, wrapped around my old thick cock, and as she eagerly bounced up and down on my stiff pink pole, I happily sat there enjoying it as much as she did.

"Oh yes! Ride my cock Evie! Ride my cock" I then said excitedly back.

"Yeah! Yeah!" she then moaned eagerly, as she began bouncing harder into my lap.

For the next couple of minutes, that hot petite brunette, in just her stripy stockings and boots, crouched over my lap, rising and falling rapidly on my big stiff dick, and as she did, she moaned loudly and excitedly in pleasure.

Then, after riding me for a while, and sounding very excited because of it, she bounced up and down once more, and then suddenly sunk hard onto my cock.

"Oh Santa! Oh fuck!" she groaned heavily, as her little body began to tremble on my member, embedded deeply up inside of her.

For a good few seconds, Evie twitched in my lap as she came on my old hard cock, and all I could do was sit there, and enjoying the moment too.

Then, finally, with a content sigh, that short brunette relaxed, before slowly, she began to grind her little wet hole, against my hard firm pole.

"Oh Santa, you made me cum so quickly! I knew you would!" she then said with a big grin on her face.

For a good minute or more, she then happily just sat on me, steadily stirring my hard dick inside her warm wet little cunt, and making us both moan happily in pleasure, until with a big smile, she leant towards me, and kissed me again.

Evie, eagerly kissed me through my bushy white fake beard, for several happy seconds, before pulling her lips from mine, and then quickly, lifting herself up onto her feet.

As she stood up on the chair again, my old hard member slid straight out of her tight young wet cunt, landing in my naked lap, before that short young woman then climbed down off the seat, and then got down on all fours, on the floor.

Then, looking back over her shoulder at me, she said eagerly "Come on Santa! You're delivery is not done yet!"

Well, I couldn't argue with that, so, I quickly stood up, took off my black boots, stepped out of my red plush trousers, and then moved towards her eagerly.

Then, kneeling down behind my naughty little elf, between her open slim legs, I placed my hard old cock up against her little pink pussy, and with a gentle thrust, slid back inside of her again.

Evie instantly moaned in pleasure again, as my hard dick slid into her wet young cunt, then placing my hands on her slim little hips, I began pushing and pulling my firm length, in and out of her again.

"Oh yes Santa! Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she moaned excitedly, as I did just that.

That hot brunette, with her little black pigtails and stripy stockings, moaned excitedly again and again, as I eagerly thrust back and forth inside of her.

"Yes Santa! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! I've been a really good girl! I really have!" she then moaned excitedly, as I continued to pound her.

For several more amazing wonderful minutes, I held onto her slim waist, and happily pumped her sweet young cunt, while she knelt on all fours in front of me, happily taking my hard old cock.

"Yes, fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Yes Santa! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she exclaimed, clearly loving what I was doing to her.

So, I carried on pumping my stiff member into her, for quite a while, and Evie moaned excitedly as I did, until, as I was pumping her relentlessly, her moans became constant, and then her back arched a little, and she groaned heavily again.

"Oh Santa!" she then moaned loudly in pleasure again.

I sunk my big thick dick, deep into her little pussy, and then stopped, letting her cum on it, and for several more enjoyable seconds, Evie groaned and twitched on my old hard pole again.

"Oh Santa!" she moaned happily, as her orgasm ran through her.

Then, finally, she sighed happily again, as her orgasm faded, and once she had caught her breath, Evie pulled herself off my cock, before she turned around, and sunk her mouth onto my member again.

This time, I happily groaned in pleasure, as her sweet little mouth engulfed my hard wet length, and as I knelt in front of her, in half a Santa costume, she eagerly slid her little lips up and down my dick again.

That petite young woman, clearly enjoyed sucking on my old cock, as much as she enjoyed riding it, and for another few minutes, Evie keenly ran her little mouth back and forth along my veiny length.

Then, after a while, having given my pole another good sucking, she pulled her lips from it, looked up at me, and with a grin, licked them clean.

"Oh Santa, your cock taste so good! I could suck it all night!" she then said happily, before then saying "But I really want to ride it again! So, why don't you lay back, and let me ride your sleigh!"

Well, I had no problem with that, so, I eagerly sat back onto the floor, and then laid down, before that naughty naked elf crawled over me.

Evie, slid her bare slim body over mine, deliberately rubbing her naked warm skin across my old stiff dick, until her little bald mound was over my member.

Then, with grin on her face again, she sunk her little pussy onto my cock, and groaned in pleasure as it slid up inside of her again.

Evie now knelt over me, with her little stocking clad knees down on the floor, either side of my hips, then she placed her hands on my chest, before steadily, beginning to rock back and forth on my stiff dick.

We both groaned in pleasure, as her little wet cunt, slid up and down my hard old pole, and then, she started to move quicker, until she was properly bouncing on my length.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh Santa, your cock is just the best! I just love it! I do! I just love it so much!" she then said eagerly, as her little pale body rose and fell on me.

"And your little pussy is wonderful too!" I replied back, hoping that's what she wanted to hear.

"It is?" she asked eagerly.

"Oh yes! Just the best I've ever had!" I replied keenly.

Evie instantly grinned excitedly, and then began riding my dick faster, and harder.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she then exclaimed, as her little pussy, slid up and down my length quicker.

Evie clearly loved my old hard cock, and clearly enjoyed the idea of being fucked by Santa Claus, and for the next few minutes, I happily lay there on the floor, in that make believe Santa's workshop, as this excited young woman excitedly bounced up and down on my dick.

Then, after a good while of pounding her little moist cunt, onto my firm thick member, Evie lifted herself up once more, and then sunk hard onto my cock again.

"Oh Santa!" she then moaned in pleasure again.

With a happy smile on her face, and my hard old cock buried right up inside of her, Evie sat happily on top of me for a moment, before, then gently starting to gyrate her little cunt again, against my firm dick.

"Oh yeah!" she then moaned, clearly enjoying herself on my member.

For a while she sat grinding her little wet cunt on my cock, before she slowly leant backwards, until her little naked body laid down on the floor, between my open legs, and her little booted feet rose up into the air.

Then Evie said, looking up at me "Fuck me Santa! Fuck me on your pole again!"

So, I sat up, placed my hands around her slim petite waist, and started to move her back and forth, along my hard thick dick.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Like that! Just like that!" Evie moaned in pleasure again, as I pulled her onto my firm Santa Pole, and then eased her off of it again.

I have to admit, I had never fucked anyone in this position before, but I liked it, and because Evie was so petite, it was so easy to move her on and off my dick, almost like I was fucking a sex doll.

"Oh Santa! Oh Santa! Oh Santa!" she groaned over and over, as I slid her onto my cock, and then off of it again.

For another few minutes, I happily fucked that little young woman like that, moving her back and forth along my hard old length, plunging onto my firm member and then sliding her off of it again, and as I did, her moans of excitement grew and grew.

Eagerly, I moved her faster back and forth along my dick, plunging her wet little cunt onto my hard member and then off of it again, and I knew she was getting closer to an orgasm again.

Then, as I pulled her onto my hard old cock once more, her head tilted back a little, and she cried out.

"Oh Santa baby!" she moaned loudly and excitedly, as her orgasm hit again, and her little legs began to tremble in the air above her.

Her petite naked body, twitched on my old member again, as she had her third orgasm, and for a good few seconds, Evie my naughty elf, came hard again.

Then, after moaning and groaning excitedly, she finally, with a happy sigh once more, relaxed, and stopped cumming again.

"Oh Santa, I just can't stop cumming on your big hard cock!" she said happily, looking up at me with a big smile.

"Yes, I see that!" I replied back happily.

"I want to do it again!" she then said excitedly.

Evie, then eased herself off my hard wet dick, before she stood up, and moved towards the big old red chair again.

Then stepping up to it, she placed one hand on one of the arms of the chair, before lifting one of her feet up, and placing it on the other.

Now, stood on one slim leg, with her little pink wet pussy completely exposed and waiting for me, I got up off the floor, and then moved towards her.

I eagerly stepped up behind her, took hold of my firm member and placed it up against her little moist hole, and then, with a gentle thrust, slid back inside of her again.

Evie instantly moaned in pleasure again, as I filled her little cunt with my cock once more, and then taking hold of her slim waist, I started to pump my dick in and out of her again.

"Oh yes! Yes! Fuck me Santa! Fuck me!" she exclaimed excitedly, as I did just that.

12