Evie My Naughty Elf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hard South Pole thrust back and forth inside her again, and as I fucked her eagerly, that petite brunette moaned in pleasure again.

"Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she groaned over and over, as I pounded her little cunt.

For another few minutes, I happily stood up behind her, pumping my thick firm length into her, and as my rigid cock slid in and out of her, that naughty naked elf rocked back against my thrusts, clearly enjoying it.

"Yes Santa! Make me cum again! Make me cum again!" she groaned excitedly.

She clearly really wanted to orgasm once more on my old thrusting member, so, I did my best to help her, and continued pumping as hard and as fast I could, into her.

Then, as we were still fucking hard, Evie suddenly started to twist around, lifting her leg up into the air, before she swung completely around, and now lay back in the old wooden seat, facing me, still impaled on my dick.

I then continued to thrust into her, and as my hard member slid in and out of her bald wet cunt again, Evie spread her little legs out over the arms of the chair.

"Oh yes Santa! Oh yes! You're going to make me cum again! You're going to make me cum!" she then cried out, as I pounded her little pussy.

I then finally felt a tingle in my old jingle balls too, and knew immediately, that when this young woman blew again, I was probably going to as well.

"Oh Evie. I'm going to cum soon too!" I then said, warning her.

"Yes Santa! Yes! Cum down my chimney! Cum down my chimney!" she then excitedly.

"I want your warm creamy gift! Give it to me! Give it to me!" she then exclaimed eagerly.

Well, I wasn't going to deny a beautiful good girl like this, the one thing she really wanted for Christmas, so, I slid my hands under her, took hold of her small warm arse cheeks, lifted her up a little off the seat, and eagerly began thrusting into her even harder.

Evie instantly groaned louder, as I pounded her little wet cunt as hard as I could, and as I did, I rocked her back and forth on my pumping old cock.

"Oh fuck yeah! Oh fuck yeah! Oh fuck yeah!" she began to cry out excitedly, as I hammered her little wet hole.

For barely another minute, I plunged hard into her warm wet cunt, and as my thick firm member slid in and out of her, I felt my excitement grow faster.

"Oh god! I'm about to deliver!" I then cried out, knowing it was coming soon.

"Yes Santa! Yes! Give me my present! Give me my present! I want it! I want it!" she cried back excitedly.

Then, as I slid deep into her again, I felt my balls tighten and then my cum begin to surge, and with a loud excited groan, I began unloading my sack.

"OH FUCK YEAH!" I cried out, as I began pumping my wet white goo, deep into her warm little cunt.

"Yes! Yes! YES!" cried Evie, before her little body began to tremble and twitch in my hands again.

We were both cumming hard together, and as that naked young elf came on my old hard Santa cock, I continued pumping my wet sticky seed into her.

"Oh Santa! Oh Santa! Oh Santa!" Evie then cried over and over, as I filled her with my creamy cum.

For several wonderful festive seconds, I unloaded everything I had from my old sacks, and happily, that young hot woman keenly received it.

Then, finally, having blown a huge amount of white sticky goo inside of her, I stopped cumming and relaxed, and as I did, I sighed happily, knowing I had delivered right on time.

Evie then sighed happily too, as her orgasm finally faded, before, with a grin on her face, she moved her lips to mine again, and we kissed.

For a while we happily kissed each other, until my naughty little elf pulled her mouth off of mine, and then eased her little cum filled pussy off my spent old dick, and sat back in the big red chair still trying to catch her breath.

"Oh Santa!" she then said, looking down at the white gooey cream, beginning to ooze out of her pink little pussy.

"You got me the greatest gift a good little girl could want!" she then said with a big smile on her face.

"Well, Santa always delivers!" I replied playfully back.

"Yes he does!" she said happily, as she started to finger her cum filled little hole.

"But does he cum more than once year? Because we've still got two whole weeks here, at the mall!" she then asked, with a naughty grin on her face.

THE END.

12