All Comments on 'Evil Bitch Ch. 15'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
tyesbookstyesbooksover 11 years ago
It Returns

Finally, thank you for continuing the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Baddass

I say screw all the assholes who don't like this series. Keep up the good work!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SUPER

Think you

OzkiwiOzkiwiover 11 years ago
Finally

We have the next instalment finally! Keep up the writing am loving this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

So glad you are back . Awesome chapter .

YediYediover 11 years ago
and a happy new year

What a way to start off a new year thank you for returning to this excellent series

JOHNRALPHJOHNRALPHover 11 years ago
THANK YOU

Still with you on this story keep it going like it lots dont stop .

KidCreoleKidCreoleover 11 years ago
How the hell did we get here?

Is this the same story as chapter 1? Not complaining, just weird as you look back. One correction, the scene where Jon is getting the double handjob, you said it was Colleen and Vana. But reading on, it appears that it was Kate, not Vana. Made it a little confusing for a page or two. Great story, regardless of it's starting point.

quietbutwild69quietbutwild69over 11 years ago
great story

just wanted to say i read your whole story here and you have quite the imagination, i loved the story, and all the spins that went with it, the sex was good, and the story kept me wondering what would happen next real good read, keep up the good work, cant waite for the next part of the story line. A new fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

That was top of the line,loved it.Hope i don't have to wait 2 long 4 the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

...still madly in love with this ongoing story! ...it saddens me that I only have one more chapter and I'll be caught up :(

...the sex seems to be getting, hmm... Weird? While it still makes for enjoyable reading it seems like all he does is hate-fuck everyone and go on about them being cumslut, crackwhore bitches etc etc. ...dont get me wrong, I know this pushes the buttons for any number of girls, but you would think that at least *some* of his lovely harem would definately not like this. ....anyway it would break up the repetative sex some, heh.

I know you've ben alternating on tech vs sex, which one dominates each chapter (which is nice) but seeing as how its pretty much a novel now (yay!!) I kind of lean towards the more tech... Still with plenty of sex, mind you!

....throw in some french cut panties and other varieties, everyone seems to wear those t-backs. Never really did much for me, I like tiny panties but its the unwrapping of the package thats half the fun! (Well maybe 20% ;)

Does it seem the story has jumped over some of his activities, or is that yet to be revealed?

...anyway please get back to writing! If I wasnt off with spinal injuries I'd bribe you with cash per chapter! Hehe

Thanks,

M@

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

Based on what I have read, I hope the augthor is able to make a real living by writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES