All Comments on 'Evil Bitch'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
billyjim55billyjim55almost 12 years ago
hot and steamy

I cant wait to see more of this whole family and neighbors screwing the poor guys brains out lol

Paxo1944Paxo1944almost 12 years ago
Absolutely Awsome

What an incredible way to get back in circulation, twin sisters then mom, the nextdoor neighbour and then lastly her daughter. Fantastic, I can't wait for the next chapters especially as his mother is driving him arround.

dutch513dutch513almost 12 years ago

very very good keep it up your story does !

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 12 years ago
Good story

Good story, You didn't mess around getting to all the sucking and fucking.

kristyklckristyklcalmost 12 years ago
Fucking Hot!

More plz :-)

trite_readertrite_readeralmost 12 years ago
Nice

But there was too much, too fast. It was great with the twins, and I could understand the mom. But after that, I had to stop reading. It just seemed like it was getting too silly. I mean, make the timing a little more realistic, and you would have had a very serious winner here...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
To fast

I understand that your intention is to skip the story line and get to the sex but you lost a chunk of us readers who want to actually connect to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
and then i turned around,

and there was another free pussy and ass. Good thing I am superman because ten seconds later, bang another female in heat; and another, and another. Oh yeah, great sex, no consequences, no jealousy, NO realism at all. 2*

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 12 years ago
It was HOT I'll give it that.....

And I do want more.

But please, take the advice given by many and make it a slower tale. More story, more character interaction. That way you would have an outstanding story here.

Please I do want more.

I mean, twins, of course I want more.

ES

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
*****

hot!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
Super erotic and hot

I hope that he gets more of his mom's pussy, and make her one of his slaves along with his twin sisters.

His mom seems to really have a need for a man to make love to her, and her son can be the best man for the job, and keep her satisfied both sexually and for being totally in love with her son.

The next door neighbor and her daughter should be brought into his little harem of slut slaves too, having them without panties and bras just like his mom and sisters.

Keeping all of the women of his harem ready to fuck at any given time.

Thanks for the fantastic read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
AWESOME!!

Keep it going!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow

Wow, just wow. That's so tucking hot dude!!!!!! I sat here reading and cummed like five times in a row!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love the story, but ...

You seriously need an editor

To many punctuation and grammar mistakes to even begin

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Infantile drivel.

A wee boy's silly fantasies. Ye cannie write.

DYNO224DYNO224over 8 years ago
I have a question

Why would anyone want to ruin a nice b cup with implants if you want a cow buy a golden Guernsey lots of butter.Implants are disgusting b or c cup is perfect.

WORDSMITH2015WORDSMITH2015almost 8 years ago
GOOD STORY LINE BADLY WRITTEN!!!!

Evil Bitch (3)

wd40 (WD40)

Bitch (bitch)

lips envelope (envelop)

Gods (God)

gods (God)

(-in all her) not so innocence (innocently)

of I will (or)

mom (Mom) (10)

god (God) (2)

god damn (goddamn)

God damn (Goddamn)

breathing heavy (heavily)

he D Cup (her) (cup) (3)

are your nipple (nipples)

she giggle (giggled)

"God Damn Your (Goddamn your)

areole (areolae)

moaning loud (-now)

video tape (videotape)

internet (Internet)

an A Class Cocksucker (a class A cocksucker)

getting ate out (eaten)

not sit (now)

(SHE HAS A THICK UNTRIMMED BUSH SO HE ELECTS USE A STRAIGHT RAZOR INSTEAD OF SCISSORS AND A SAFETY RAZOR TO TRIM DOWN THE HAIRA ND REMOVE THE HAIR MAKING THE JOB EASIER, LESS DANGEROUS, AND MORE EFFICIENT!?!?!?!? HIS AND HER FIRST TIME, TOO!!!!)

removed the bowel (towel) (NO MAJOR SURGERY AS ERRONEOUSLY INDICATED!!!!)

He “licked her from the bottom of her sex to her clit in one slow motion” DESPITE “applying baby powder to treat the bare skin!!!!” (OH HOW I LOVE THE TASTE OF TALC, BETTER THAN PUSSY!!!!)

I flicker my tongue (flicked)

clam shaped pussy (WHAT AN UGLY PICTURE THIS INELEGANT DESCRIPTION PAINTS!!!! NOT AT ALL APPETIZING!!!!)

ease a single finger (eased)

red handed (red-handed)

your only young (you’re)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dear Wordsmith2015

Why don't you take your pedantic pontificating about spelling and cram it up your ass? No-one gives the fuzzy crack of a rat's ass about your opinions, and if the only thing you can do when you come onto a porn site is think about correcting spelling, then you've got bigger problems than getting in a snit over spelling! Why don't you fuck off back to where you should be; the Old Fart's bench in the nearest public park, where you can burble away to your heart's content. Just fuck off, why don't you, your smug, anal retentive scribblings are really, REALLY fucking annoying, just go rent time with a hooker so you can bore the shit out of her as well.

unclebeardyunclebeardyover 7 years ago
A good story let down by lack of proofreading, so no 5* today!

But most of Wordsmith's list of errors did not affect the readability of the story, and it would have been better to send them to the author as Feedback - posting them publicly in the comments is just showing off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Clitorides Nominations

Hey Guys!

Nominations for Clitorides Awards are open Now.

I voted for Lost Boy and his works because He's my favourite Author here in Literotica.

Plz, Vote for Lost Boy , I want to see him winning for his Hardworks despite being ill for sometimes. Always delivered best erotica for us.

Thank You Lost Boy!

Here is the Link : https://clitoridesawards.org

AthlantianAthlantianover 6 years ago
Loved it - Despite spelling errors ect.

As the title says, I loved the story, it's very hot.

I assume (Perhaps wrongly), that some of the background will be explained later... especially why all women in the story seems to fall over their feet to fuck the guy.

Fun, but not really believable ;)

Despite the errors, I rate it as a 5 star story

notsooldpervertnotsooldpervertover 6 years ago
Wordsmith's corrections

Some of them were actually correct. If you're referring to a polytheistic religion gods would be right. In that case Gods should be gods. Mom would only be capitalized as a form of address "hey, Mom..." but not when just referring to her "his mom opened the door".

As for the "getting ate out", while it is incorrect, it was also a quote from the character who probably isn't that concerned with grammar, especially right then.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
OMG

That was one hell of a start, I'm not sure how much more crazy can it get but I can't wait to find out.

TabooTales1TabooTales1over 2 years ago

The grammar/spelling errors are what they are. It's got some hot moments. It's not very believable, though, which took me out of the story. Every woman seems pretty interchangeable rather than their own person. They all want their asses fucked, all are incredible cocksuckers, and all just seem to be there for the MC's enjoyment. It doesn't ruin the story, but I could only go four stars.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

Unfortunately, I must agree with TattooTales comments.. I too gave you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

PornoclesPornoclesalmost 2 years ago

Why the hell would you call this story “Evil Bitch” and then not bother describing any of this evilness?

Besides that your stories read like frat boy bragging but without the other bros around to yell “bullshit!” when it gets too implausible.

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

Was there a plot? Why was he in prison? Why does he say evil bitch? What's up with the sisters? This just drop this in the action and did nothing to give any context.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a10 months ago

Although there is no character development nor plot, I enjoyed the 1st chapter. In real life, no man could get so lucky. As an avid reader of mother/son incestuous love stories, this story is a complete change of pace. Everyone has sexual relations withut any concern. Except for the mother's emotional loss due to the lack of affection from her husband, no one appeaars to be sexually repressed. There is not the least bit of hestitation when it come to sex. Due to the uniqueness of the story and resolving reasonable doubt in favor of the author, I rated this chapter 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
5772 Followers
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES