Evil Twin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go, you won't believe it." He was excited. The porch was a huge spider web with a ginormous mechanical spider hung in the corner. He nudged her a little. "Watch out, you'll get stuck in the web and he'll get you." The thing had red glowing eyes and moving legs.

"Jesus, Tom!" She cried and grabbed his arm. She didn't do spiders so that was enough to creep her out the rest of the night. There was a soundtrack playing of creepy noises like creaks, screams, doors slamming, cackling, growling, strong winds blowing, water dripping, and more just barely loud enough that made one wonder if they actually heard it. It was a huge 2 story house. Mark, Tom's friend, had purchased it as an investment property. It was divided into 3 apartments. He hadn't actually rented any out yet, so he had the idea to make a haunted house this year. They walked into the house and to the right was a living room. It was decorated like a vampire's lair complete with coffins, victorian furniture, thick crimson velvet drapes, and candle sconces on the wall. It was impressive.

"Don't disturb the vampires either. They vant to suck your blood," Tom teased her as they walked through. They made their way to the kitchen. She had no idea how they did it but it did look like a witch's cave. A large cauldron sat in the middle of the room. A witch was creating a spell in front of it. It was bubbling and steaming. There were several bottles of "potions" and "ingredients" on wooden tables behind her. She handed Tammy a goblet full of the liquid.

"Drink this my child and you will receive what you have been lacking." The witch cackled.

"Better watch the potions, none of us really know what they will do," Tom warned her. She smiled and kissed him as he had his mask pulled down under his chin at the moment. She took a sip of the potion and it was definitely a mixture of alcohols with some fruity notes. It was rather good and she quickly drank it all. She was actually having a good time so far. She felt a tap on the shoulder. It was Sarah.

"Hey, girl," she squealed as they hugged each other.

"I'm gonna go find Mark," Tom whispered in her ear and kissed her cheek. She nodded. The costumes ranged from elaborate to basic store-bought. This was definitely an adult party so most were on the sexy side.

"You look smokin hot in that costume," Sarah commented.

Sarah was dressed as a sexy Little Red Riding Hood. "I know right. You too." Tammy complimented her. Every few minutes the speakers that were placed throughout the house would play actual music and the guests would dance with each other. Her and Sarah mingled with the other guests for about an hour when she felt arms around her waist. She was relieved when she turned around and it was Tom. He had put his mask back up over his face. He squeezed her ass and she jumped slightly.

"My frisky doctor is back," she said louder than was necessary. By that time she had downed 3 of those potions and was feeling no pain. He nodded. He took her hand and motioned for her to come with him.

"Doctor Tom paging Nurse Tammy, stat!" Sarah chuckled.

"See ya later." Tammy waved to Sarah as she was led upstairs by her super hot doctor boyfriend.

"Did you find Mark?" she asked as they ascended the staircase. He nodded. It seemed a little odd to her that he wasn't talking but she shrugged it off because she had been drinking and figured he had too. He opened a door to a bedroom, they entered and he locked the door. There were no curtains so the moonlight beamed in. He began kissing the back of her neck and massaging her breasts from behind. Her nipples immediately got hard and her pussy began to moisten.

"Mmmmmh," she moaned. She felt a hard dick rubbing on her ass cheek. The hands that were reaching around her had unzipped her costume and taken it off. She felt the fishnet stockings being ripped off. That turned her on even more. "Oooh." She squealed as he smacked her ass cheek. She then felt his lips on her ass. He kissed it and nipped at her. He was definitely feeling good tonight. He had never done anything like this before but she didn't mind. He unhooked her bra and turned her around. He lifted it up and watched her tits bounce down. He leaned over, twirled her around so her body was blocking the light casting a shadow on him. He sucked a nipple into his mouth and teased it with his tongue. He then picked her up and stepped towards the bed. "Jesus, Tom. I like whatever has gotten into you." She moaned as he lay her naked body on the bed. He kissed her breast and began traveling down. What's happening, she thought. Is tonight the night? The witch did say she'd get something she had been lacking. She gasped when his hand cupped her pussy and squeezed. She immediately opened her legs as wide as she could. He kissed her torso and then her mound. She felt his tongue separate her pussy lips and land on her swollen clit. She gasped. "Oh, god. Yes. Fuck, yeah, I was wondering when this was gonna ...mmmh," she moaned. He stopped.

"He's never eaten your pussy?" a strange voice asked.

"What the... who the fuck." She bolted up and pushed herself back trying to get away from the strange voice. She looked the man in the face even though it was dark, the moonlight allowed light on one side of his face and it was Tom. "Jesus, fuck, Tom. You scared the shit outta me!" She yelled.

"It's actually Tim. Hi, I'm Tom's...I guess you could say, evil twin," the man said. Oh, he wanted to role play, she got it now.

"Oh, gotcha. Tim the evil twin, ok." A little heads up would have been nice, she thought but at that moment she let out a big sigh and enjoyed his tongue being inserted into her pussy.

"You gonna kill me now, Tim?" She whispered in a sexy but scared tone.

"No, I've already killed everyone I wanted to today," he hissed.

"Oh really...mmmm?" She asked as he stroked his tongue up and down her pussy every so often stopping to caress her clit. "Fuck, that's nice, shit." He took a break from eating her pussy and inserted his finger.

"I killed my mother in a house fire before coming here today." He started to tell a story before inserting his tongue inside her again and sweeping it up and down.

"Uh-huh...fuck, right there," she moaned as he thrust his tongue in and out. "Oh my god...yes. Oh shit." She could barely speak when he hit the right spot.

"I killed my brother just a few minutes ago," he proclaimed. He again temporarily replaced his tongue with his fingers to make that statement.

"Really? Mmmh...how? Fuck yes!" She began swaying her hips as he finger fucked her.

He answered her in a wispy, creepy voice. "I thought it was fitting to inject him with cyanide since I'm a doctor and all tonight."

"Tom, yes. Lick it, it's coming, please!" She cried out. She wanted him to taste her since this was the first time he'd went downtown. She felt like it was going to change their relationship. He returned his tongue to her pussy and lapped up all the cream she released. His tongue paid great attention to her swollen and sensitive clit. He sent her over another wave easily. "Oh my god, Oh my god, fuckkkk." Her legs clamped shut holding his face there until she had nutted all over him. Her heavy breathing continued, he kissed her belly and buried his face in her breasts. She stroked his hair. "I honestly was about to break up with you," she confessed as she caught her breath.

The doctor replied, "Because he didn't do that? Harsh, but understandable."

She sighed. "You can drop the act now. It was fun but--,"

"Oh, it's no act, my dear." The doctor insisted. He had begun kissing her body and massaging her breasts. She felt his hard dick against her inner thigh.

"Ok, evil twin. Why did Tom never mention having a brother? Oh, shit. Fuck me, baby." She begged as his dick entered her. Was she imagining it or did it seem bigger?

"Would you tell people if... mmm, you're tight ...your twin had killed...oh, yeah...your father when he was 10?" He asked in between his pleasurable moans and groans.

"Bro's dick must have been small," the doctor whispered. Could Tom have taken something to make it appear bigger? She swore last night, it didn't feel like this. She's also been drinking and who knows what they have in those drinks downstairs. He alternated between fast thrusting and slow.

"How? Ooooh, yeah, oh my god." She began swaying and tilting her hips begging for another orgasm.

"Father? I handcuffed him to the bed...you like that, babe...set a fire, then left him to burn." It was so dark in the room but with the shine of the moon, for a split second, she thought his eyes looked different. That thought went away quickly when he began thrusting against her g spot, hard and fast.

"Fuckkk...Did you read a book or something...yeah, there...uuhhhh...mmmm." She was too lost in her climax to care about the role play at the moment. He let her enjoy the wave as he kissed her neck and breasts.

"Get on your knees," the doctor commanded and she obeyed.

"So you've been in prison this whole time?" She asked as she was transitioning to all fours. She wasn't sure if it was the scenario or something he took that made him fuck like this and she didn't care. She loved it.

He got right up to her ear. She could feel his hot breath against her cheek, "State Mental Hospital. I escaped last week." He backed away from her face and smacked her ass a few times.

"And mom? How'd you...oh my god...do her?" She managed to muster as he inched his hard large cock in her ass. She grasped the bedsheet.

Sounds escaped his throat as he began pumping himself in and out slowly. "Same way as dear ole dad...mmmh, fuck girl...your ass is sweet."

"Oooh...mmmh...uuhhh. How'd you learn all this...oh, god...in a psych ward?" She asked through her moans of pleasure and pain. It started to feel amazing so she began controlling the motion and smacking her ass against his torso faster. She had only done this once before and it wasn't with Tom. Had he saved all his tricks for this one elaborate night? Was his plan to fuck her plainly and almost boringly until tonight and act like a totally different person, an evil twin?

"Plenty of freaky...fuckkkk...bitches come in n' out...I can't, it's coming...wanna teach you shit...god damn, girl!" He held her hips, twitched, and jerked for a moment. She felt his hot cum unloading inside her and the sensation of his cock filling her was subsiding. She collapsed on the bed and he beside her.

She rolled over and wrapped her arm over his chest. "That was amazing, Tom."

"Yeah, it was." He agreed.

"You can seriously drop the act now," she was getting a little annoyed by it.

"I told you, no act. I'm Tim." He insisted.

"Ok, Tim. Why did you kill your family?" She used air quotes with the word "kill".

"Why don't you get on top and I'll tell you. He's ready for some more." She felt him move her hand to his rehardened cock. He had never rebounded this quickly before. She was sure now that he had taken something. She saw several people handing out drugs of all sorts while she was mingling. She was offered several different things in a matter of minutes. She wasn't an expert on drugs but she didn't think X or GHB had this split personality side effect. However, she also didn't want to waste it so she straddled him and eased his cock inside her. She could put up with a little more evil twin.

"Mmmm," she said as he filled her completely. She rocked back and forth as she listened to him talk.

"Dad, I did, just because...mmmm, yeah." She placed her hands on his chest and leaned forward. She lifted herself up and down so she could stroke the full length of his cock with her pussy. "Oh, fuck...Mom and bro? Well, that was pure...oooh faster, babe...hatred from them never visiting...oh, yeah," he mumbled as his breathing became more rapid. He started thrusting his hips upward. "Not one call, one letter...Jesus, yes...I gave Tom a break...oh, god...until he was an adult, but still nothing." She could definitely see pain in his eyes. He truly thought he was this Evil Twin character. She began bouncing hard on his dick.

"That's so sad, baby. Does this make it better?" She asked in a sympathetic voice.

He closed his eyes, "Maybe." He grabbed her hips. "Them dead definitely makes it better...yeah, like that...oh, shit." She felt him jerk and twitch under her. She leaned down and kissed him. She was thinking that maybe this is just his subconscious coming out and that he feels like his parents don't love him. She doesn't know that much about his family. She doesn't know if he has siblings or if his father actually died when he was younger. It was just very dark for someone who was seemingly always happy and found the good in most situations. She will definitely ask him after this stuff wears off.

"Babe, what'd you take? Maybe we should go," she suggested after she let him unload inside her.

"Nothing, but if you wanna go, I'll take you home," he said. She thought that may be a good idea so she got up and noticed there was a bathroom attached to this bedroom. She cleaned herself up somewhat and put her dress back on. When she came out, he was ready to go complete with the mask back on his face. They went downstairs and she looked for Sarah to say goodbye but didn't see her. Honestly, she just wanted to get out of there because Tom was acting weird and she was getting a little worried. He didn't speak during the drive and when they got to her apartment she tried to get him to spend the night but he adamantly said no which she also thought was weird.

"Will you text me in the morning when you are feeling like yourself again." She deliberately emphasized her worried tone so maybe he would take her seriously.

"I will definitely text you. What's your number?" He asked.

"Tom, seriously. It's over, snap out of it. Are you hypnotized or something?" She asked loudly as she started to snap her fingers around his face. He grabbed her hand and stopped her.

His voice was stern and the look on his face actually scared her. "You are a pretty girl. You seem to be a nice girl. You were a great fuck but if you call me Tom again, I will kill you." He let go of her hand.

"You win," she said as she opened the car door to get out.

"Do I get your number?" He asked. She rolled her eyes while her head was turned the other way. "Sure. 555 672 6532 or just look in your phone." She rattled off and got out of the car. She slammed the door intentionally and power walked to her apartment door. He hadn't gotten out of the car but she still unlocked the door as fast as she could. She didn't know what had gotten into him but she saw pure evil when he said that to her a minute ago. He began backing out as she shut the apartment door. She never used the second lock on the door but tonight she felt the need to. Immediately, she walked around the apartment and locked all her windows. This would probably be the last time she saw Tom. She wasn't going to put up with whatever deep-seeded crazy he has inside him. She took a shower and then went to bed, it was approaching 2 a.m.

She slept until around noon. When she woke up, she checked her phone and had no messages. She got out of bed and thought about what she had to do today. Even though she didn't want to date him anymore, she wanted to make sure Tom was OK. Whatever he took really did a number on him. She tried to call him but got his voicemail. A quick text was sent asking how he was feeling. He was probably still sleeping it off, she thought. The remote was on the counter so she clicked the TV on just for some noise to fill the apartment. She was scanning the fridge to see what she could snack on when a news bulletin came on.

"A group of trick or treater's evening was cut short last night when they noticed fire shooting from a window of a house they were approaching. By the time firefighters arrived, the house on the 900 block of Ranch Drive was fully engulfed. It was later reported that 53-year-old Mary Wilson died in the blaze. John, how's the weather..."

Tammy froze when she heard that. Tom's last name was Wilson. Could it be his mother? Did he kill her? Was there really a twin who had been locked up and escaped. No, that's ridiculous. She dialed Tom's number, no answer. She texted and waited a few moments. Nothing. She called again, it just rang. She was freaking out. She dialed 911, then erased it. She googled "man escapes California mental hospital" just to see if anything popped up. She scanned through the results and nothing appeared to be recent although the number of escapes documented alarmed her. She called Tom's phone again and still no answer. She decided to call the police.

"My boyfriend may be dead," she blurted out when they answered. She went on to tell the officer the story of what happened the night before.

The officer asked in a non-alarming voice, "Were you drinking last night, ma'am?" He obviously had experience with this type of thing. She admitted she had been.

"What drugs had you taken?" he asked. She adamantly denied taking any drugs knowingly.

"Did he take any drugs or drink?" The officer asked another question that made her feel more ridiculous. She didn't know the answer for sure because there was a time when they were apart.

"Did you actually see any malicious acts take place?" She had to admit that she hadn't. It was all what he had told her. She thought she had them when she mentioned the fire and the woman. They didn't seem too impressed and told her they would give that information to the fire chief. They informed her that if he hadn't contacted her after 24 hours, they would perform a wellness check. It had barely been 12 hours. She hung up the phone feeling just as confused, scared, and worried than before she called.

Her thoughts were interrupted by her phone ringing. She jumped at first then prayed it was Tom. It was a number she didn't recognize. She got an eerie feeling but answered it anyway.

"Hello," she said softly.

"Have you had a chance to see the news?" A familiar voice asked her.

"Tim?" She asked with a cracking voice.

"You got it right this time." He sounded pleased. She began trembling, her heart racing and her breathing quick and shallow.

"So everything...was true...you killed them...and I slept with you...oh my god," she gasped in between her words.

"I wouldn't call it sleeping but yes," he stated with no hesitation.

"I called the cops...I told them...everything." She wasn't sure if it was a warning or threat.

"Take a deep breath before you pass out, my dear," he said calmly. She detected some amusement in his voice. "Ok. Did you enjoy yourself last night?" He asked.

"Huh...what?" She was caught off guard by the question. Her thoughts went back to the mind-blowing sex. "I mean...yes," she answered.

"I rather enjoyed myself too. How bout we do it again tonight?" He asked.

"Uuuuuh...Ummm." When she opened her mouth, she couldn't form actual words.

"Don't worry my killing days are over. It was all about revenge on the family." He assured her.

All she could do was babble at that point, "I uh, I umm."

"I take that as a yes. How bout 7? Oh and wear that costume. I love me a sexy nurse," He said.

"Okkkaaay." She heard herself speak but was dumbfounded at the answer that came out of her mouth. As soon as that word had fully escaped her lips, the call ended. She closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths as he had suggested. The mini-meditation session helped her anxiety about what she had just learned but when her body relaxed she felt something else happening. Her nipples were hard and her pussy was wet. She opened her eyes and looked at the time on her phone. T-minus five hours.

12