Violet's Treat

Story Info
The Smurfette at the costume party is hiding a secret.
4.6k words
4.59
10.6k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at a Halloween party at my college, blowing off steam after a stressful midterm my junior year with a couple of friends. I usually wasn't much of a partygoer, but my friends talked me into going. Since it was last minute, I dug a leather jacker out of my closet and slicked my hair back to go as a 50's greaser.

My friends were in the middle of a game of beer pong, and I was nursing my second drink as I walked around the party. I was an introvert, but once I had a nice buzz going, I came out of my shell more. It significantly helped that I knew most of the people at the party or, at the very least, was acquaintances with a lot of them to bounce around different groups of people in conversation. At one of these groups, there was this cute petite girl dressed up as Smurfette. She looked like she had the body of a gymnast, and her dress let me get a good look at her toned blue legs.

I had the feeling like I knew Smurfette from somewhere and spent the next few minutes trying to figure it out.

"So, what did you think of Ms. Lyn's midterm?" She asked me. It took me a second, and then I recognized her. She was in one of my classes, and I had a huge crush on her. I didn't recognize her because her whole body was blue, and she was wearing such revealing clothing. The entire semester I had only seen her wear baggy clothes that hid her shapely body.

"I think maybe I should have studied more," I said honestly.

"I think the whole class thought that," she said as she laughed. "I'm Violet," she said and held her hand out.

"I'm Gabe," I said and shook her hand.

We talked about the class more. After a few minutes, we separated from the group and sat on a couch in the corner of the den. She was studying to be a teacher, and I was studying to get into the publishing industry. There was a good amount of overlap since I was interested in books for children and teens.

She would playfully hit me when I said something funny, and I found myself trying to do everything I could to make her laugh. Luckily for me, she was an easy audience; the alcohol also helped. As the night wore on, we sat closer together, and the occasional light touch between us became bolder.

She had her hand on my thigh for a while before I finally dared to place my hand on her thigh. Since she was wearing a dress, I put my hand directly onto her smooth skin. She started to run her hand up and down my thigh, so I did the same, getting bold and slipping my hand just inside her dress. Our conversation died out as we held each other's gaze. It didn't matter who kissed who first because we both seemed to lean forward at the same time.

Immediately I was overwhelmed by how soft her lips were, but more than that, it was the way she tasted. She must have gone all-in with the blue theme because her lips tasted sweet like blueberries. I thought that she must have been wearing lip balm, but it didn't have the artificial taste that things like that usually had. Our kiss deepened, and that taste got even stronger as if it wasn't just her lips that tasted like that. She flicked her tongue across my bottom lip and then sucked hard on it. I did the same thing to her, savoring the flavor. She pressed her tongue inside of my mouth. Our tongues danced, and I got even more of that sweet taste.

She started to slide her hand up my thigh, and before I could prepare for it, she pressed her hand against my erection. I let out a sigh at the contact, and she nibbled on my lower lip. I slid my hand up her dress and pressed my hand against her pussy through her panties. The warmth of her sex and the slight dampness of her panties turned me on even more. Now it was Violet's turn to moan from me touching her. I could feel her panties start to get wetter as I pressed my fingers deeper between her lips.

I lost track of time as we made out and fondled each other on the couch. She gently pulled my hand out from under her skirt, so I thought that that might be as far as we were going to go. We were both panting, and the smolder in her eyes let me know that things were just starting to heat up between us. "Do you want to go back to my place?" Violet asked me.

"Yes," I said, but it was hard to speak, so my voice barely came out above a whisper, so I also nodded as I said it. She grabbed my hand and stood up, leading us out of the house. She said she lived just a short walk away.

The crisp fall air hit us when we stepped outside. I felt the chill, so I knew she must be freezing when I looked at Violet wearing nothing but that thin and short dress. I took off my greaser jacket and gave it to her.

"Thank you," she said as she smiled up at me. She held my hand and pressed against me as we walked to her apartment. We didn't talk as we walked, but the silence wasn't awkward. Walking hand in hand with this beautiful girl felt so great after a year without any dates. It only took us ten minutes to reach her apartment.

She unlocked the door. Before the door even finished closing behind us, she kissed me hard, pressing me back against it. She ground her body against me and reached between us to start to fondle my erection. I slipped a hand inside of her dress and began to play with her breasts. Violet moaned into my kiss as I played with one of her hard nipples.

She slipped her hand inside of my pants and started to jerk me off. I moaned and rested my head back. Violet leaned up and started to suck and kiss my neck. I did the same thing back to her, starting under her ear and kissing my way down her neck, sucking harder the lower I got. Oddly even her skin tasted of blueberries, but I was so in the moment that I didn't think anything of it.

Violet pulled her hand out of my pants and started to walk away. My eyes were on the sexy way she swayed her hips. She undid her dress and let it fall to the ground behind her as she walked towards her bedroom. She was wearing a matching hot pink set of lingerie, and the panties hugged her ass tightly and were almost entirely see-through. She must have had a lot of body paint because it looked like her entire body was blue. "Are you coming?" Violet asked as she looked over her shoulder at me.

I kicked my shoes and pants off and followed her. When I made it into her room, she had her back to me and was bent over as she finished lighting some candles. Her blue skin looked beautiful in the flickering of the candlelight. I walked up behind her and rubbed her ass through her panties. She straightened up and turned her head to the side so that I could kiss her from behind. As we made out, I groped her breasts and pulled her back against me. Violet started to grind her ass against my erection, only two thin layers of fabric between us.

Violet turned around, and our kiss deepened. The warmth and the sweetness of her lips made my cock strain against my boxers. She pulled my shirt up, and I tried to undo her bra. After struggling for a moment, I undid her bra, and she shrugged it off. I looked down at her perky breasts that were capped in cute little nipples. I thought it was weird that she even painted her nipples blue, but I was so horny that I thought she was just really committed to her costume. I leaned down and sucked hard on one of her nipples. Violet moaned and clutched at my head as I suckled on her nipples. I flicked my tongue across her nipple before sucking on it even harder. That sweet taste got even stronger as I sucked. I wondered if that was the taste of breast milk, but it tasted sweet like berries.

Before I could dwell on it, she started to kiss her way down my chest. She got down on her knees and then pulled my boxers down. Violet wrapped her hand around my shaft and gently jerked me off. Her hand felt so soft, but her rhythm was a little off, but her eagerness to please me made it feel even better. She slowly built-up speed, only pausing to rub my precum into my head to make it slicker.

I thought she might just give me a hand job, but then she leaned forward and kissed the tip, sending a jolt of pleasure through my whole body. She open mouth kissed my head, sucking on it gently and swirling her tongue around it. Violet looked up at me as she slowly took me inside of her mouth. Seeing her do it along with the warmth and softness of her mouth, made my cock twitch.

Violet began to take more of me inside of her mouth, looking down so that she could focus. She almost had my entire length inside of her mouth when she started to gag on it. I tried to scoot back from her, but she pressed her hand down on my thigh to keep me in place.

She pulled back so that just my head was in her mouth, and then she went back down, this time taking my entire length inside of her mouth. I moaned when my cock was enveloped as she deep throated me.

While she bobbed her head up and down my shaft, she used one hand to play with my balls and the other to jerk me off so that between her hand and mouth, she was always touching my entire length. As she built up confidence, she built up speed, quickly getting me close to the edge.

"I'm getting close," I warned her. Violet mummphed around my cock in response and continued, sucking even harder.

Right before I could come, she pulled her mouth off my cock with a loud popping sound and sucked hard on my balls. While sucking, she jerked me off, her hand moving up and down my shaft in almost a blur.

"I'm about to cum," I warned her. She did exactly what I was hoping, taking my cock back in her mouth. When she deep throated me, it put me over the edge, and I came inside of her throat.

I fell back into her soft bed. It had been so long since I had sex, let alone have someone blow me, and I felt completely content and euphoric. Violet climbed up on top of the bed and lay next to me. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight as I recovered.

From how she pressed against me and kept on kissing along my neck and jawline, I could tell that she was more than ready for her turn. I turned to face her and kissed her deeply before starting to kiss down her neck. I climbed on top of her as I kissed my way down her collarbone. She held her breath as I worked my way slowly down the top of her breast towards one of her nipples. I went even slower the closer I got to her nipple, and she let out a frustrated sigh. I kissed all around her nipple but was careful to barely let my lips brush against her areola. When I felt like I had finally teased her enough, I swirled my tongue around her nipple and then sucked on it, gently pulling away so that it would pop out of my mouth. The moan Violet let out made my cock twitch.

As I kissed and sucked on her breasts, that sweet taste of blueberries started to fill my mouth again. I was confused by it, but the more I was turned on the more my critical thinking skills were turned off. I sucked harder on her nipple, taking in as much of her breast into my mouth as I could. Her moans drove me on to suck harder, filling my mouth with the sweet taste of her.

She ran her hand through my hair and started to guide me down towards what she wanted. I didn't take much of a nudge to keep on kissing my way down her body. I kissed my way down her taut stomach and through her sparse pubic hair. I could hear her holding her breath again as I approached her pussy. I wanted to try and tease her again, but the smell of her was so intoxicating that I couldn't hold back. She spread her legs as I got in position between them and looked at her pussy for the first time. She seemed so tight without even a hint of the delights behind her lips. Some of her wetness was at the bottom of her lips. I licked slowly between her lips to get a taste of her. Violet moaned and then shuddered as my tongue pressed against her clit. The taste of her juices was different from any girl I had been with before. It was the same blueberry taste as the rest of her but was even more robust.

I was confused and licked her again, this time pressing my tongue deeper between her lips to get a better sense of her taste. She really did taste like a mix between a girl's womanhood and blueberries. I started to lap harder, savoring the taste of her. I didn't know how this could be possible, but I loved the way she tasted. I spread her lips to get better access to her and saw that her inner lips were a soft shade of blue. I pressed my tongue as deep inside of her as I could to try and get as much of her juices as I could. Violet rocked her hips in time with me eating her out, driving my tongue as deep inside of her as possible. My tongue and face became coated in her juices.

I pulled back to catch my breath and then flicked my tongue across her clit. Violet moaned loudly and thrust her hips up to press her clit against my tongue. I kept on licking her clit, alternating from gentle circles and flicking my tongue hard against it. After a few minutes, her movements became more erratic, and her moans even louder. My tongue started to get tired, so I slipped a finger inside of her to help make her cum faster. She was tight but was so wet that my finger was able to easily slide inside of her. I thought If she felt this tight around my finger, I couldn't imagine how good it would feel to have sex with her.

I managed to slip a second finger inside of her. It was harder to finger her, so once inside, I started to press against the top of her pussy in a come-hither motion and sucked on her clit. She grabbed my head and pushed me against her pussy as she humped it. I couldn't breathe. My whole world was her. All I knew was the scent of her arousal, the taste of her sweet pussy, and the sounds of her moans as she approached her climax. She cried out and clenched her thighs around my head as she started to cum. I continued to eat her out, needing to breathe but not wanting to pull away. Finally, when I thought I couldn't last any longer, she relaxed her thighs, and I pulled back and took a deep breath.

I was fully erect and ready for more, but I could tell she needed a moment. I climbed on top of her so that my cock was pressing against her entrance and kissed her. She kissed me back deeply, the passion in it overwhelming me. She licked and sucked my face clean of her juices, pressing her pussy against me. The warmth from her felt too good, and all I wanted to do was press enter her, but I wanted to make sure she was ready for it.

After a few minutes of us grinding against each other and making out, she reached down between us and grabbed my cock to guide it to her entrance. We held each other's gaze as she nestled my cock in between her lips. I pressed forward slowly, her warmth slowly enveloping my head. She closed her eyes and sighed in pleasure as I entered her. I got a little too eager and pressed more of my weight forward, so another couple of inches slipped inside of her, and she winced in pain.

"Sorry," I said.

"It's ok, just go slow," she said. I slowly worked my cock in and out of her, barely entering any deeper with each thrust. Her pussy was so tight and soft, I knew that if she hadn't already made me cum once, I wouldn't have even been able to last that long. It took a long time for me to even get half my length inside of her, but her face relaxed, and she let out little moans each time I entered her.

When I finally bottomed out inside of her, we let out a shared moan. "Don't move," she said as we got used to this intense feeling. The warmth and the tightness of her pussy was already edging me close to cumming again, so I was more than glad for the moment to calm down. "Ok," she said after a minute. I slowly pulled back out of her, her pussy gripping onto me the entire time.

I pulled back so that just the tip of my cock was at her entrance and then thrust back inside of her. I still had to take it slow, but this time I could fully enter inside of her. When I bottomed out inside of her, she moaned loudly. I kept on fully entering her in long slow thrusts, steadily increasing the pace. She rocked her hips in time with me, driving me even deeper inside of her. I could feel her pussy gripping my cock with each thrust, adding to the pleasure even more.

She wrapped her legs around me as it sounded like she was approaching her climax again. I was getting close to cumming again, but I held back, hoping that I could last long enough for her to come first. With each thrust, I could feel myself getting closer to cumming, and I was about to cum when she started moaning and shaking under me. Her face scrunched up from her ecstasy.

"I'm about to cum," I warned her as I started to try and pull out of her, but she just tightened her legs around me. Her pussy gripped my cock even tighter as it convulsed around it while she came.

"Cum in me!" She cried out. I thrust one last time inside of her and came deep inside of her. It felt too good as her pussy continued to convulse around my oversensitive cock after cumming. I fell beside her, my cock slipping out of her.

We lay naked, cuddled up together in her bed. There were so many questions I wanted to ask her, but I didn't know what to say.

"Do you remember the Wonka bar context ten years ago?" She asked.

"Yeah, I remember. All of us were trying to find one of those tickets," I said.

"So was I. I was competitive growing up, and I saw it as a once-in-a-lifetime way to prove that I was the best," Violet paused. "I know how that sounds. I just had a lot to prove to my helicopter mom. I won one of the tickets, and I went inside of the factory."

"What was it like?"

"It was wonderful. It's hard believing that a place like that really exists." She got quiet, and I held her tighter.

"I was told not to eat this new gum, it was still experimental, but I didn't listen. It was supposed to taste like a three-course meal. It was amazing, but then I reached the dessert portion, a blueberry pie, and it ended up messing up, turning my skin blue and making me swell up."

I didn't know what to think. I remembered seeing the news of the losing children leaving the factory. Everyone wondered what had happened, and now here I was finding out.

"They managed to squeeze out the juice from me, which hurt like hell, but afterward, my body was left changed." She held out her hand to look at it. I reached for her hand and held it. "I have to wear makeup all over my body to go out. It's funny; it's only on Halloween that I can be myself." She didn't say anything for a minute. "If you want to leave, I understand. It all sounds so crazy." I could tell that she fully expected me to leave.

"I'm not going anywhere," I said and held her tighter.

Violet smiled and kissed me sweetly. She got up to use the restroom and blew out the candles on her way back to bed. I took in the beautiful sight of her naked body as she walked from candle to candle. She caught me looking at her and smiled as she blew out the last one. She climbed back into bed and pressed her body against mine, and I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her in against me.

I woke up in the grey light of predawn to my erection pressing between Violet's plump ass. as good as it felt, it was pushing my cock at an awkward angle, so I readjusted my cock. Violet stirred in her sleep and then paused when she realized what was pressing into her. She pushed back against it.

We lay there like that, slowly grinding against each other. I started to kiss and suck on Violet's neck, savoring her unique taste. I slid my hand up from her stomach to caress the bottom swell of her breasts. She moaned and pressed back against me even harder, causing the tip of my cock to press against the warmth of her womanhood. I pressed forward.

We humped like that for a time before she finally reached down between her legs to grab my cock. She lined me up with her pussy, and I slowly pressed forward. She was so wet that I easily slipped inside of her.

When I fully entered her, we stayed still, our bodies entwined. Slowly she started rocking her hips in time with me.

12