All Comments on 'Evil Woman Pt. 02'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 201 Comments (Page 2)
MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldabout 3 years ago

The thing I admire most in your writing is your voice. I can hear your narrator in my head. His voice is real and that makes your story real. I wish O could do that as well as you always do. 5*

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Well up there on the list of your best. Really liked it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

liked the story, Still the evil woman are way over the top, but still great stories. I enjoy them. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story. I would like him to visit Lucy in prison after 5 years and show her pictures of his wife and 2 kids. He should ask her how is she enjoying the rich life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just a point if information: you can’t disable the signal from a cellphone by turning it off. It still can be detected by cell towers. You have to remove the battery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well done

I don’t know when this was written, but the money amounts are off.

I guess if you’ve never had much the amounts seem large, but if you’ve

Worked two jobs most of your life f held jobs with great retirement benefits, they’re

Small if you plan that one or both of you might need lengthy medical care.

The story was replete with ‘feel good’ parts.

Liked it!

Bill

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

Good story but it petered out at the end. Rather unfulfilling as far as the payback goes. Death is an easy way out and leaves a feeling of incomplete. Put the goons down but make Jake rue the day he was born - shoot one of his balls off and then subject him to the inhuman torture he laid on Stan. And Marie - man she should be made to suffer as much as Jake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why do so many MCs let spouse have two nights out??!! One occasionally And goes for both.

Nothingman83Nothingman83almost 3 years ago

I love your stories and am about half way through them. I agree with whateverittakes though about Jake. He should have been held to suffer a nice long-life in prison. They love lawyers in prison, although he probably wouldn't have stayed anal retentive very long. (Sorry I couldn't pass up that cheesy line from a Stephan Segal movie.) I have to say that if lawyers really are as slimy as they come off in stories on the Big L, I have to agree with William Tecumseh Sherman when he words to the effect that next revolution, hand all the lawyers first.

Texican1830Texican1830almost 3 years ago

It’s a good thing Beverley has big, hairy balls. Her hubby has clearly lost his, and his deductive reasoning too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a nasty bitch wifey was. I would pay to make sure her and Marie got anally violated with broomsticks. THEN I might even have someone cripple them...

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The thing with a story like this is that it is completely by formula, using just about every plot element that panders to the frustrated, unhappy, bitter, low-masculine and vengeful crowd that apparently comprises a lot of the readers for this category. But what Saddle Tramp does is to make everything so over-the-top and exaggerated (incredible corporate evil, unbelievably wonderful and fortuitous beautiful woman who's always been waiting for the hero and then unbelievably saves his life) that it acquires crazy humorous energy. And it is told so straight that one strongly suspects the author is actually sincerely with his high-camp program. Wow. Far out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When the full of himself poster writes "panders to the frustrated, unhappy, bitter, low-masculine" he is really describing himself.

It is just a story dummy.

When you read or watch a monster story/movie does that make you believe in monsters?

Reality/fiction, learn the difference.

I'd say Get a Life but why waste another one.

jharpjharpover 2 years ago

Not gonna lie, Stan is a huge disappointment here. And that's putting it mildly. Rather than be the instrument of his own salvation and justice, he did nothing but let women both ruin him and then save him. He literally did nothing aside from a phone call to the DA. Another thing I see is Stan's lack of good judgment, especially in women. There's no way a woman like Lucy just flips like that. The signs had to be there, especially if they grew up together. Something should have set off warning bells long before. But apparently Stan is just that much if a dumbass. Then, to add icing to the cake, Stan immediately jumps into a relationship with a woman who is his dad's, friends sister or something. Yes, girl went from ugly duckling to Hottie, but that is no reason for him to go from gawking to dropping I love yous (while dropping loads in her) in a page and a half...and apparently within a day to a few days? Seriously? That's all it takes? Wow...that's disturbingly easy.

The next thing to jump out at me is Stan's lack of proactively protecting himself. Dude isn't packing a weapon and isn't maintaining awareness of his surroundings. And finally, the thing that blows my mind the most. The Villains of the story. They are blown way out of proportion here. They're going to kill a guy because he won't accept being a cuckold? But they've already got the wife on board with sleeping around, so what does he matter? Infact getting a divorce helps their cause as the wife can now devote herself full time. Their actions are just beyond the pale here.

That's my take on the story. It's decent but clearly has some problems.

InchesofInchesofover 2 years ago

Hi. Worked for 8 years in a set crew for mobile and modular homes. Have worked the last 10 as a framer/finish carpenter. They are in NO way as sturdy as stick built. In theory, they are over-engineered to overcome the stigma of being, well, "tornado magnets". In reality, they are barely held together hunks of crap, built by meth heads that are lead dudes just cashing a paycheck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Writing a bit plain, but relatively free of grammar errors. In hopes you will appreciate an opportunity to improve, here are some examples of systemic errors common in Literotica taken from this story:

“Just save some for Dave and I.” [Dave and me]

“Marie recovered from her wounds and both her and Lucy stood trial …”

[both she and Lucy]

“I had more than enough for Beverly and I to live on for years.” [for Beverly and me]

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good and creative story, not a new concept but well told without many wasted words, good job, finally someone with real proof reading. when i walked into a diner and found my wife with her boyfriend, right there i took her rings from her and shoved my fingers down my throat and vomited all over them, spit the rest on them and called her a slut. Attention was on us suddenly, phones were out for pictures, I waited outside for the police, Yes i had to pay cleaning bills to the diner and 30 days jail. It was worth it. R. Bachman

SAV12SAV12over 2 years ago

OK, I READ THIS OVER A YEAR AGO AND I STILL FINE THIS ENDING TO BE RUSHED AND HAVING SOME HOLES IN IT. THE AUTHER IS USUALLY BETTER THAN THIS. STILL A 3***

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 2 years ago

Regardless,

It seems the story ended as it should have even if it it so often doesn't happen in the real world. I will have to take it on faith that the Feds dealt properly with the corrupt judges and cops in that town. I'm a bit skeptical on that part as they have had our Texas Attorney General under felony indictment for some 5 years for fraud with no prosecution it sight.

/

Re: Inchesof, at least now they have to meet a building code of sorts unlike years ago. You are correct about there being no comparison in quality, then there are the fun things that happen in transport that have to be repaired. I always remember Howard Hessman's line as Dr. Johnny Fever on WKRP in Cincinnati "...I think God must really hate mobile homes, Andy, because tornadoes always attack them first...". Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Endingvwas rushed, but a good story.

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

Top of the line, both parts. Thank you for the entertainment

AbctoyAbctoyover 2 years ago

Welcome to Saddletramp"s world, excitement, action and adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well at least in this story the WW doesn't try to say I still love you.

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

Great story, even tho it's far fetched. But it's entertaining and that's what these stories are supposed to do

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Saddletramp is one of the more inventive writers here. And a pretty good one too to keep the some times twisty plots clear. This is another such story. Well done again.

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

Enjoyed again, 2d time around.

pantylvr2pantylvr2over 2 years ago

wow! really loved it

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

Simply great writing. Great job of developing characters and the storyline has lots of twists and turns.

I really enjoy reading Saddletramp1956's work.

DentalFlossTycoonDentalFlossTycoonover 2 years ago

Looks like I’m gonna have to read all your stories. They’re just too much fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As Lucy and Marie were both involved in the felony where Jake and the Goon were killed, they would also ba charged with Felony Murder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not to be a nit-picking pain in the ass, but I find that 3F powder works better in my flintlocks. Just saying

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, but then ST1956 never posts a bad one. LP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bev sounds like My kind of lady . I hope she sends Me a picture of her Bass Boat . LOL 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

For the gang of 4, ROT IN HELL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another great story. Held my attention as i read, great details and of course, the good guys win again. I'd certainly wish every victim of such a place shared in settlements as they deserve it also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was fun but personally I didn't like how the main character was kinda dim witted and just a victim that constantly got saved by others. Eventually justice was delivered but never took things into his own hands and got revenge or vindicated himself which felt deeply unsatisfying.

Also Lisa's development made no sense, she went from somewhat reluctantly being pressured into betrayal and begging them not to hurt him while tied up to actively trying to hunt him down and kill him like It's nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story except for the payback. Jake needed to spend the rest of his life in jail with a roommate named Bubba. Death was too good for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good story.

Consistent, coherent, plausible plot.

Nicely done as always.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Great story in the end. AAAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would have liked it to be said that Holly Brinkman got justice and that she was compensated for her abuse and had counselling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wives in the L/W category always get hit with the Martian Slut Ray. I really enjoy this writers stories. some go a bit over the top but most are a satisfying read.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Good. Only point to make concerns Holly, hope she got some compensation from the law firm.

Durken82Durken82almost 2 years ago

Good story, although seemed a little rushed or too short. I would have like a little more. But overall great ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another good one, ST.

XYZ

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Another well written story. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Picky picky

Tell your friend (s) story before you get there.

Who is stupid enough to go a place wife knows all about?!

AmazonmtmAmazonmtmalmost 2 years ago

I loved the story but I need more “why” the cheater did what they did and more climax of the confrontation and revenge. Amazonmtm@gmail.com for any recs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

that was the best one yet 5stars

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[10.09.22]

Friggin' Awesome!

11/10!!!!!

GuSannGuSannover 1 year ago

I dont get why the wife would do such a thing when she clearly didnt want him hurt at the bed, when he was tied... Going from that to kill him? What changed?

potsanpanspotsanpansover 1 year ago

Should have included some punishment for the corrupt police dept for ignoring the murder of the other hubby.

Nothingman83Nothingman83over 1 year ago

I think I like the world you live in when you are writing. Good guys win, and get the hot honey, bad guys get what's coming to them, and their are even a few "good" lawyers.

MCMaineNudistMCMaineNudistover 1 year ago

Too bad Jake didn't get his penis and balls cut off with that sword, then spend the rest of his days in prison being a ‘bottom’ for the other inmates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

On one hand I’d say Jake got what he deserved, but on the other hand it’s too bad he didn’t live, so he could spend the rest of his life in prison being some big guy’s little bitch. I think ST wrapped it up pretty nicely in this second chapter, so 5⭐️s for that.

Well done.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Well thank God for Beverly because the MC was fucking a waste of space. Don't know what she saw in him maybe she likes petit dicks?🤣🤣🤣🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

that could never happen ... 1 = women are fucking too stupid and 2 = women are emotional and are cowards

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Smiling, another ST master class

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shame they didn't suffer some more.

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

Melodrama is what it is.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Apart from how fast everything happens a nice story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unbelievable tripe.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTover 1 year ago

5*. With ST the cheating female doesn't get to enjoy her betrayel, at least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The arsehole and sluts needed to suffer more. Pity Bev didn’t wound them all, you can have a lot of fun with a knife and the Marie slut deserves a lot of pain

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great Story!! Loved both parts...

nogravynogravyabout 1 year ago

All the characterization was spot on, but I do take slight exception to the difference between Lucy at the time of the assault when she was reminding the others that they "promised not to hurt him" and the confrontation at Dave's where she had transformed into a murderous mastermind. Otherwise, everything was completely up to ST standards and earns my usual 5 Stars.

MarrttyMarrttyabout 1 year ago

Liked the story. It felt slightly rushed, would have liked to see the Beverly and the MC romance develope a little more. Lucy was a fool, underwater welding pays a lot. On the TV show deadliest catch a welder was paid 2500 an hour, working on a broken fishing ship in Alaska. Going for a lawyer was a step down income wise, the trades can make a lot of money.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Christ, Lucy is a psychopath!

To bad she's spending the rest of her life in prison and eternity in hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Feel like Lucy went from uncertain trainee to hell beast too quickly. Otherwise enjoyed it the second time around.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 1 year ago

As in all your stories I loved the ending. Arrogant in your face wife gets shit end if the stick....as usual.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I really liked the both parts of the story. I am glad the cheaters involved got very rough sentences. The only think that I thought that should have been added was that there was no possibility for a parole. I love ST1956 stories because he make the cheater get their comeuppance and the person who has been cheated on gets a better life. 5stars

6King6King12 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

One of my favorite authors. I always look for saddle tramp stories first off..

GardenshedGardenshed11 months ago

Good story, Bad guys lose in the end. You are one of my favorite writers. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

xhristianj: You're just about a dumbass, aren't you?

.

Great story, great writing. Thanks for posting. 5 stars, as usual.

RanDog025RanDog02510 months ago

Excellent story, no matter how many times I read it. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

B3ndoverB3ndover10 months ago

Great story. A couple minor things. What’s with you and the fekin lasagna? It’s in all your stories, second who cares which ring a call is answered on? And last stop with the sappy I love you, I love you more crap, I know these are minor points and they are just my pet peeves, just saying. I love your stories

Bend over.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrson10 months ago

I think the world would be better with two things: More lasagna and more Saddletramp stories.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If I was looking for a wife I’d want a woman just like Beverly. A hot blonde who’s a super shot with a rifle. We could hunt the mulies together.

Thanks for another great story, ‘Tramp.

Five stars, for sure.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very weak on the wife's character development and a complete failure on not addressing the wife and playing the recording to drive home the fact that she'd traded in a life of potential to just become a whore run by Marie.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Getting too predictable in your stories, am skipping entire sections. Main characters dont seem to really deal with their issues and always come out better off, effortlessly with a wholy committed brand new partner. The coflict at the start is always a good hook but your conlusions are terrible and I would say avoidant....but thats just me

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Terrible at protecting himself let alone others

Otherwise ok

0ldfart0ldfart9 months ago

Read this again, and I think it is among this author's best. I could even forgive using Beatrice instead of Bernice, the lawyer's name. Love, suspense, treachery, humour, this yarn has it all.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower8 months ago

Another fine tale by the master!! Totally absorbing and entertaining! Thanks again!

davezqdavezq7 months ago

I enjoyed the story as always. I wonder if there would have been some way to arrange reparations to the two widows of the murdered husbands, Certainly they were accomplices in that they did not report the crimes, but they were deathly afraid for their lives andd held in thrall by the firm. Just wonderin'.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well written. Holds the interest despite being a collection of LW cliches and unidimensional cartoonish characters.

willyk1212willyk12127 months ago

i have a sister who is out doorsy like that shoots with the best of them shoot many of deer over the yrs wont take shit from no one ... good stary

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You gotta love a woman who can shoot like that. Just don’t piss her off. Another great story, ‘Tramp, thanks for sharing.

Five stars.

Harvey8910Harvey89106 months ago

This was another great story. Stan almost was killed at the end of this story. Beverly saved his life. Marie and Lucy went to jail for life and the law firm was out of business. Jake was killed. I love it when the good guys win!!!! Another five-star story here.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

As usual simply the best (jaybee186)

enderlocke77enderlocke775 months ago

Lucy goes from loving wife to salivating over killing her husband lol. She got hit by the Martian evil ray. There's gotta be something in past but seeing how they was high school sweethearts he would have known. She must of had a killer instinct before this happened or guess it good be drugs. Maybe I'll find out

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm never a fan of death for the scum. They should live a life filled with pain & regret. Would have also been good to hear of Lucy's regrets and disownment from her family.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Death is an easy way out

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Whatever happened to Holly, though?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

If only we could replicate Mars' slut ray technology. Think of what we could to there women!

NoBullAlNoBullAl3 months ago

Very good story!! Liked the ending!! Permanently dealt with the m

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

O. K. 4 stars. Just didn’t connect with me as most of his stories do.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

After learning of her plight and how she had been forced into corporate prostitution after her husband’s decapitation, Beverly took pity on the young Holly Brinkman and invited her into our bed. Now I have two adoring wives and a tassel of chillin’s - all girls. We send Lucy videos of our lovemaking at least once a month. Sometimes the videos are shot in our mansion, sometimes from the stretch limo, and sometimes from the double-wide. But always with me cumming in both my ladies. Soon, our oldest will be 18 and will be added to my harem. Our escapades will be posted in one of the other categories here on Literotica.

Marie tried to escape from prison and was shot. Unfortunately for her, she did not die. She ended up a vegetable used as a floor mop by the janitorial staff.

Jake woke up in Hell where he continues to be ass raped by Satan and his minions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Evil Woman Pt. 01 Previous Part
Evil Woman Series Info

SIMILAR Stories