All Comments on 'Evil Woman Pt. 02'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 201 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Beverly is...

My kind of woman. Thanks.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

Still kicking ass and taking names!

5

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Good finish for your story. Everything wrapped up nearly just the way we like it. My only problem is that Bev didn't put one through Lucy's forehead. Guess a buttstroke to the face and a life sentence will do. Enjoyed another visit to saddletramp's universe.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 4 years ago

What a stupid ending

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

It was a great story, but the ending felt a bit rushed. I think it was missing a final confrontation with Lucy, when she had lost everything and was facing a life sentence in prison. It would've been enjoyable to see her totally devastated after all her evil plans had blown up in her face.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
.

You have written another great story

CLM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice

Enjoyed it 5*. But only twice? I would have thought he would have gotten some closure talking to her more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What a hoot

Saddle has really become a tramp...his stories are going from outlandish to hilarious...more like cliches upon cliche!!

Bad guys always reach before cops...bad are badder ...all evil are really working together...

God this one was hilarious...almost like a Jackie Cham movie plot!! And finally save any a damsel on a 4 wheeler who can shoot a bullet right through the forehead!! Ohh wow ..keep it up ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
20 years later Lucy was released from prison on good behaviour.

She tracked me down and came to visit, which was a real surprise.

When she turned up at my house and begged forgiveness I asked her "Why".

She said she got wrapped up in the power and the control.

She also said she never stopped loving me and she hoped we could still be friends.

At this stage Beverley came out on the porch and told Lucy to "Fuck off and never darken our doorstep again". She then proceeded to tell her we have had 4 children and she has NEVER disrespected me at all.

Bev then said she hoped Lucy rotted in hell for what she had done.

Lucy then complained about being left with nothing after our divorce. I said "What do you expect. You treated me like shit because I was JUST a welder who put you through college etc" "But because you fell for a smooth talking pair of arseholes you thought you were better than me." "Well were are they now. One is six foot under and the other is still in prison." Where as I am now a millionaire running a very successful company." " So fuck off slut and get on with your life. But I must thank you. Because if you had not done what you did I would not be where I am now."

"Fuck off and stay gone there is no way I will ever speak to you again now piss off and stay fucked off."

"Have a good life slut." She left in tears.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Another great Saddletramp story. Just loved it.

More please!!

Scores 5/5

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonalmost 4 years ago

I think Lucy and Marie would also have been charged with two counts of murder. Two people were killed during the commission of their crime, even though it was the criminals who were killed.

Good story, very entertaining. Full marks from me on both parts. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story , but

A little disappointed. After many of your series, I had visions of the husband and his friends waging war with an evil law firm, and his seduced wife. Even had delusions of him clearing her brainwashed head, before leaving her.Of course after a long multi-chaptered adventure exposing the firm , and destroying what seemed so indestructible. But the set up I guess was just to leave her, and as a two part story , it is okay. But the set up deserved more. Second part okay, but rushed. And deserved closure for beheaded man's wife. No mention of her and the other company whores here, and that begged another chapter. Will reread first part many times. It's classic. This part is okay, but a little mainstream. Don't mean to sound negative: there is so little to rejoice about in the loving wives section lately , and this story is very welcome, but I thought we had another classic on our hands.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
hint hint..thank you

Not the way I expected it to take place. Thank you for the sniping.Or should I say hunting. The other woman is classic but still a mesmerizing finish that I was impatient for. Keep up the fantastic entertaining,

30yr lurker

WhenilikeWhenilikealmost 4 years ago
Not your best.

The second part was rushed and loaded with cliches. It's not up to par with the rest of your good work. The best friends sister, is a cop out to just get a story done. If you are goi g to use it, it needs more character development. I like the way she saved his life, they could've bonded over that then a love you from a distance scenario. That point kinda ruined it for me. Sorry but no person puts their life on hold for a high school crush.

Next is the wife. The better viewpoint would have been a wife who has gotten too deep in the shit to get out. I know the title is evil women, but it just didn't do it for me. Especially compared to all your other stories. This had much more potential coming from an author of your talent.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
LAWYERS---STRALLERS.....SUPPOSED TO BE SMART

but for get to take care of business and operations. O well they must be necessary like shinola. TK U MLJ LV NV

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 4 years ago

"Beverly?" I asked, confused. "Is that really you?"

This wasn't good! Also he did nothing, how did they get there that fast and why was he not vigilant?

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 4 years ago
Outlandish they scream...

Incredible...and as always very entertaining. Along with many others I'd be quite happy in your world ST. Well done as always and many thanks for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
FYI, you unedersold what a zealous prosecutor would go for.

Lucy and Marie would have gotten Felony Capital Murder charges (Death Penalty offense), since, during their willfull commission of a crime, or as part of a conspiracy to commit a crime, someone died as a direct result of their actions.

With possible unprosecutable previous additional torture murders also on the books, the DA would have added that as special circumstances, the required threshold. You've literally described a clear death penalty case under state and federal laws.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good guy wins

Glad it ended with the good guy winning. She should have been beaten up also.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
A Little Disappointed

After the first chapter I thought this was a little flat. Guess I was expecting a lot more pain and drama for his ex wife and her friends. Still much better than the other 95% of loving wives stories on here. Thanks for your effort.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

If they have a tracker on his phone, turning it off after he's arrived is a little late!

I don't see it as being "beholden" to anyone to let your brother put you through school.

I realize the title is "Evil Woman," but why couldn't she be content to just be a corporate whore, trade him in on a new model, why the need to abuse and humiliate him?

Does "long distance" even matter any more? How could she tell it was long distance? Area code on the Caller ID?

Minor point: The lawyer was expecting his call, her receptionist presumably told her who was on the line, yet he had to tell her his name?

If Lucy knew where he'd go, why bother going to his parents?

Castle Doctrine or no Castle Doctrine, killing someone about to commit murder is justifiable homicide.

"After this, we have them right where we want them," - I think they had them just with the evidence they already had.

SikemSikemalmost 4 years ago

Good technical writing. But, the story was very predictable and the bad guys were two dimensional. Falling in love the day after being sexually assaulted did not make sense to me.

I appreciate you sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

good story keep on writing hoping to see a lot more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

The second chapter was not as good as the first. I expected far more interaction with Jake, Marie, and Lucy.

Plus You dropped Lucy's whole character. She went from a wife playing around and unknowingly being cultivated to be company whore to a bitch. Friday night she claimed she did not want her husband hurt. Monday she 'smirked' a few times as he was about to be killed. She went from wanting to play on the side as just sex and keeping her husband under her control to 'trading up' when he asked why she was doing it. Like a totally different person.

Friday, she was shocked he called the police and was terrified of going to jail. less than three days later she was a hardened bitch.

You rushed some of the story line even. The main character was told there was a small collection of guns yet he walked blindly out of the shop to find Jake there with a gun waiting for him. Somehow he never even looked around.

Then there was him grabbing up the chastity cage before leaving. I thought a fabrication guy was going to make some form of cage using that one as a model. Something for revenge.

Yet the bad guys captured Jake and took him down the hill. Instead of beating threatening or even making him an offer to drop the charges they decide to kill him. But before they do, theydecide to make him watch his wife get screwed one last time. A woman who just smirked at him and told him she wanted somebody better in every way. Like he would care at that point what she did.

You might should have re-read your chapter one before finalizing chapter 2. It just looked like you got to a point and said, "I want to end the story." --- gamblnluck

KRD19254KRD19254almost 4 years ago

Hmmm, I liked the series. Wrapped up all nicely but for one minor issue. In a period of 48hrs Stan went from Lucy to totally devoted to Bev. True, Bev is what most men will love but it's a little fast for love but not lust (almost too perfect - but this a fictional fantasy stroy).

*

The other thing I never did understand why are most sentences to run concurrently and not consecutively? We all know LIFE means ~20yrs but then the next sentence comes into play if sentenced as consecutively. Why didn't the Fed's try them as a sexual hate crime and depriving Stan of personal liberties/life? That way the two women can enjoy a State and Fed prison.

*

Still a 5*/5*, Hooyah, salute!

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 4 years ago
Good read

Thanks Saddletramp1956 for another good story.

johsunjohsunalmost 4 years ago

Good story. I think in real life, Hah is there really such a thing? Anyway, I would have expected Stan's parents to have been killed when Jake, Lucy et al left their place having figured out where Stan really was. Exciting story, I guess I'll assume that all the cops and judges on the payroll were rounded up by the feds.

Good story.

bruce22bruce22almost 4 years ago
Nothing Very Exciting

There was no shock in Lucy's behaviour and the new woman appeared too

quickly. No tension.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Story, but

It is a good story, but almost too predictable. First part better than the last. Last part almost a "cookie cutter" story. 4*

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 4 years ago

As I finished the story, I was a bit confused. Lucy had everything going for her and gave it away for what she said, "What can I say?" she asked rhetorically. "He's richer than you and his cock is bigger than yours. Besides, I don't want to be married to a welder for the rest of my life. I want the good life and Jake can give it to me." How is Jake going to give her the good life by whoring her out? Did she think she was going to be exclusive with Jake? What happened to the other guy that fucked her in the Apt.?

Tramp old buddy, you left an awful lot of unanswered questions.

Rob5373Rob5373almost 4 years ago
I agree the woman switch was a little quick

Should have let that love switch simmer a bit. I would have liked to have see Beverly shoot Lucy too as she picked up a gun. Bitch deserved to lose a leg or some body part to a ,270 or .308 round. I know I have a little sadistic streak. Otherwise a good theme and story.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadalmost 4 years ago

It was ok. Nothing new, I feel like I've read this before.

You alluded to doing something with the cock cage in part one and that looked promising in that it could have gave the story some uniqueness but it was never mentioned in part two.

The whole thing where he retrained himself to shoot was for nothing,. Why didn't he carry a gun with him? Why didn't he protect his parents; instead of leaving them for his ex? A lot of it was obvious and I could see the end before it happened, not your best work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
PART 1 SET THE STAGE.....

Part 2 burned it to the ground. It's like 2 different people wrote each chapter. The writing in pt. 1 was fantastical in the cartoonish characters depicted, but at least the writing flowed naturally. Pt.2 was just stunningly stupid in character development or should I say, devolvment. Pt.2 should have been at least another page long to allow the "love" between Stan and Bev to evolve. The bullshit depiction of sudden, all encompassing love and devotion comes across as super rushed. And the padding of the story by having Stan repeat himself was trite and tiresome. So in conclusion, a 4 for the setup in pt1, a minus 2 for this piece of rat piss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Enjoyable read there saddletramp1956! Keep'em coming.

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Good Ending

Although you tied almost everything up and gave us a happily ever after ending, I definitely wanted more. I actually woke up in the middle of the night after reading the first part it as I couldn't believe his wife did what she did to him it was so disturbing to me. I wanted more revenge from him against all of those that hurt him. I'm am definitely a big fan of you writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I agree with bruce22

Also I found it weird Lucy went from "dont hurt him!" In part one to wanting to watch him executed in part two.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 4 years ago
Interesting or Funny?

Great story that moved "faster than a speeding bullet". I really couldn't take it seriously. Spills a beer on Jake's lap, next day he's drugged and wake wearing a cock cage. Than the pace of the story picked up. Enjoyed the read thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
400 Hundred Years Ago

Saddletramp, forget about the nay sayers, you are a very good writer, Your syories always end on a positive note. Keep up your westerns also THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Boilerplate

It checked all the boxes. 3*

ribnitinribnitinalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyable

I enjoyed reading it. Some of your stories require a suspension of belief. This one didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
As usual you start off a good story then!

You turn it into to a children’s writing a weak plot and adding stupid sex plots . Married meets bev and the next day he is banging the shit out of here. Hero gets taken prisoner and bev comes to the rescue thanking out the plotters with deadly shooting . All I can say you can really kill a story. Some readers love your stories. But compared to Todd 172, dtverson, ghm1. You are not anywhere in there category. Sorry to say

ForensicFossilForensicFossilalmost 4 years ago

Really Bad

This is just terrible. No characterization, no emotion, no reality, just comic book cartoons acting silly. One of the worst.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
When I read these stories

I think these are too far fetched and too evil.

Then I think Jeffery Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

I agree with anonymous, gambinluck. His wife's character changed too much in a short time. Going from don't hurt him to wanting him beheaded.

I couldn't see a reconciliation but I think this went too far. I think seeing them all found guilty in court with their reputations in tatters would have been enough. She could have begged him to forgive her but that couldn't happen with what he had witnessed. I still gave 5 stars because you are a no nonsense writer.

Freddog6601Freddog6601almost 4 years ago
Enjoyable read

Enjoyable read with a rushed ending.

SevMax2SevMax2almost 4 years ago
Actually, this is one of Saddletramp's more impressive works.

It's in some ways like my reply to Danielle's Revenge by Damon X, except done monogamously, which fits ST's preferences, so that's understandable. I like that the MC didn't wait for some stupid divorce decree before taking on a new lover. Why wait? The marriage is dead long before divorce. Divorce is just a death certificate, nothing more than that.

The only thing that I wished was that Jake ended up in jail like Lucy and Marie. Then again, I killed off Danielle in my story through suicide, though only because I thought her a prime candidate for taking the easy way out. And because she clearly had postpartum depression.

Anyway, ST has his style and I have mine. I don't share it, but I can appreciate how committed he is to it and how much he follows it through. I do wish that Dave would have found love somehow, but perhaps a spin-off for him? I could lend ST Dr. Habib or Nurse Pham, assuming that they're done with Simon.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
OMG! This was a truly fantastic story

I have read every one of your stories and they keep getting better and better. Thank you for such wonderful work.

LaneBagginsLaneBagginsalmost 4 years ago

First half built suspense and hooked you into story but second half seemed rushed and more of love story with solution for first half sort of thrown in. Not one of your better stories but what the Hell, a so-so story from you is better than 99% of the crap being submitted so 5*s just so you will write something else.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 4 years ago
Same story

Saddle writes variations of the same theme.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 4 years ago
I like ST stories

But chapter 2 fizzled. The broad outline was okay, but it lacked some things. With Beverly,it would have been better that like in any romance novel they kind of dance around one another, he wrestling with Lucy's infidelity and she with worry he really didn't live her and this was rebound ,dramatic tension.

Lucy makes no sense,I agree with others, if she really wanted to be with Jake why all the drama? She could if divorced Stan,and be done with it? In pt1 she is the clueless wife thinking this is all a game, to being the hardened bitch from a graphic novel,it makes no sense, we get no explanation how in a couple of days she went from a to B.

Might have worked better if Lucy showed remorse, told him to drop charges and walk away then resign herself to him dying when he refused but showing remorse based on part 1. If that had been an act and she was this cold and ruthless,why had she bothered with the acting?

Also Linda said the feds would be watching the three, but let them leave jail and not tail them? If this was a big deal case they would never have this kind of lapse ( now if the story explained this bc of a corrupt FBI agent, might have worked). The story also talks about how the corruption is all over, yet all we hear is the law firm paying Stan off. Where is the rest,the judges, cops,feds,etc? In a conspiracy story you want to hear about how the threads pull apart,and see a lot of evil people fall.

And no closure for Stan and Lucy? No final confrontation, no seeing Lucy several years down the road,looking worse for the wear w prison tatoos showing she is some dyke's prison bitch? Justice O Peace wouldn't be too impressed.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good lord

Was this a stupid story. Between the immediate new love (interest), the dumbest bad guys who get released from jail then right away try to kill the husband themselves, i'm surprised anyone was smart enough to drive or form complete sentences. No cuckolds though so points to you i guess.

xiluaxiluaalmost 4 years ago
Not so good

Chapter one makes sense, this chapter was just so unbelievibly out of whack. I guess the author didn't know what do?? It could had been a great ending chapter.

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 4 years ago
nice finish

I liked the story. 5* I do agree with the anon though, It may be closure for Stan but not the reader. So very little went into describing Lucy's conversion. Sure it was alluded to with the bad influences, but those were nuclear bad influences! lol She literally wanted him DEAD! I felt the reader deserved a discourse between Lucy and Stan once the dust settled, not a simple sentence that they were divorced. or that he just SAW her only twice in a courtroom with zero interaction. He paid for her schooling etc. where was her family? during this or his? it gave the story a flatter finish than it deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lucy is two different people

The character of Lucy was described as two different people between the stories. In the first, she at least had *some* empathy for her husband. I am surprised that growing up together as they apparently did, that there would not be a large amount. In the second chapter though she is written as a cold blooded narcissist. Good story, but that is a disconnect for me.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Part 2 went a little to fast for me, no drama.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
DOESN'T WORK!

The timing doesn't work. No way could the bod guys get from his parents house to where he was in the time it took to make two phone calls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I keep hoping he will figure out something new...

Okay, I surrender. There are only so many times I can read/watch the same Hallmark Channel story/movie. So apparently Lucy has no idea what is going on with her whole life? So much wrong. Also, as bad as it was, there are so many legal issues. Since it is a capital murder case (two dead guys remember) that means they can not be tried together. At least not in any jurisdiction I ever practiced in. So Lucy would be up for two counts of murder in the first degree, kidnapping, attempted murder, conspiracy to commit, and probably a dozen others. She would probably flip on Marie since she has the most history and provide evidence for the Feds. She might and I mean might do some time for the murders, but since she could flip on Marie and Marie could flip on several others and corrupt judges and other authorities, it is likely that neither would do serious time. Probably 10-20 given that Lucy was directly responsible only for conspiracy and kidnapping. She would do a Fed rap since they are stricter 90% served before parole. Marie would be able to flip on the others, but she was responsible for the grooming so I would bet 20-30.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good ending

Beverly is a bad ass! And I mean that in a good way. I would have liked a little more detail about Lucy's reasons for turning into a bitch and a little more on the fall of the firm, but this was entertaining. That's all that counts! Thanks for another good effort

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Liked the story, but just wasn't clear what the self destructive goal of the antagonists were, except for the excitement of being evil.

jneric2691jneric2691almost 4 years ago

Great story! That trail off at the end, though, leaves me wondering.

baulloyder68baulloyder68almost 4 years ago
Another great story ST

I really liked the story but it should have been easily twice as long. There are so many details left out or skimmed over that would have made it more enjoyable. Now here I am, a guy that has never written a story or even the ability to know where to start giving advise to a person I consider one of the best on this site. Please don't take it wrong, I'm not giving advise just telling as a reader what I like. I not just like but prefer long stories with lots of detail. When a story starts out saying part 1, I keep close tabs until I know or feel it had completed before I will start to read the whole thing. ST you do a very good job to keep the reader informed where the story is in terms being finished. Thank you for that. And yet another FIVE*****

LB

superdandy123superdandy123almost 4 years ago

gave it 4 stars, the plot was great and Beverley was an awesome character but I thought the pacing was fast and felt kinda rushed

wanted a bit more development with Bev, she was a cool character but they dived straight into sex and I love you's way too quickly, and marriage. she just got sidelined as a supporting character despite being the heroine who saves Stan.

Ending lacked a bit, since they convicted the firm, I expected they would've found the corrupted judge that let them out and maybe a bunch of corrupted law makers/enforcers.

I think it was also missing an emotional closure between Lucy and Stan, there were no conversations or outburst. Could use a part 3 with Lucy having a self-reflection on how they got to that point, regretting the indulgence, debauchery, guilt about betraying Stan, remorse, blaming Marie for this situation, Marie blames Lucy for Jake's death and ruining their whole operation.

Omart57Omart57almost 4 years ago
Great story, Tramp!

I loved it. Oh and I went to check out the stories of several negative com-mentors and None of them have any stories, imagine that!

ayerollerayerolleralmost 4 years ago
Not enough payback for Stan

I was hoping for a devious, painful payback for the antagonists. Especially for Jake. Oh well, still a good well written story. Keep up the great work!

SAV12SAV12almost 4 years ago
A GREAT CHAPTER ONE!

What happened to chapter 2? Were you in a rush or something and how did Lucy, Jake, and the cohorts get to Stan's hideout so fast? Flying carpet, I mean Jezz he talks to the D A, gets a warning, goes outside Dave's shop, and helo bad guys. Also, it would help to fill in all the holes the author left about Lucy's double-cross of her husband. how long has she planned this? Sorry, 3***.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Most logical conclusion.

Yea, puts into perspective that the most logical conclusion was that Lucy was vindictive this whole time.

There is no such thing as being talked into doing something terrible like in part 1. There’s a maliciousness to it to begin with. Anyone that even stretch towards the idea of loving someone to being persuaded to want this kinda humiliation on that someone is out of their mind. The pretense for it was dropped in part 2.

I’m entertained. 5*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

Yeah, why were the bad guys going after him themselves? They own half(?) the Police, send a couple of dirty cops or thugs after them. And he didn't remember that his wife knew about his buddy?

clarkgarbleclarkgarblealmost 4 years ago
ridiculous

Cliche piled on cliche. The dramatic tension and character development of a cold pancake.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 4 years ago
a good story

from a great author. 5/5

A writer owns the characters and situations, so I don’t understand critics who want a different turn. They can write their own, although I notice from biographies of commenters that some of the loudest don’t.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Feedback

One of the best writers on here.

I just feel he rushed this one which is such a shame. There was all the scope to grow this one.E

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I like reading your work

you do it right

:)

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 4 years ago

I really enjoyed it. It was definitely my kind of story. Torchthebitch forever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
too contrived

Imagine, you meet a woman after untold years and she offers you sex that turns out so good you offer to marry her (not knowing her recent past or if she has changed). Then same woman, using a rifle, happens to clean the clocks of the bad guys while not killing the women bad guys (intriguing at best).

Sorry, nothing new here. Definitely nothing interesting. BTW why are all the "state's best divorce attorney", women? I smell a conspiracy (at least on the author's part)

Smokepole

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 4 years ago

Outstanding story, both of them---thanks! cd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just too predictable

I usually like your stories but I knew exactly how this would end from the very beginning of chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
As usual justice as it should be

Only thing I would change would be Jake getting killed. Just wish he survived to enjoy his life as a bitch for bubba. You really like to use lawyers and their ilk for the evil morally corrupt and above the law assholes. Well short of a parasitic and otherwise useless creature. You have chosen a universally hated profession. I mean with the exception of about 20% who really do believe in law and justice. The rest are just a bunch of overpaid self entitled assholes that only serve their own needs.

They think they can do what ever they want and not have to pay for their bullshit. Well, as your stories usually show, albeit with some very interesting if unbelievable conclusions. They only succeed where their victim is one of the cattle that this new generation has spawned. When they try their shit with one that has old school values and balls to live by them. They learn very quickly and usually permanently the their legal smoke screen and greasing of palms will not protect them from their fate.

Just a little story about the evolution of lawyers.....

A town has one lawyer. He handles all the legal needs of his community and make a nice living and is part of the community. Another lawyer moves into town. No change in population, No increase in tax base. Both become very wealthy. And lawyers wonder why their profession is universally hated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very nice, all the pieces fit perfectly.

So he married a psychopath, and nothing about her character or behavior ever gave him a clue. OK. Might as well claim he married an aardvark, and didn't realize it until he woke up one morning and found it eating his foot. OK, could be.

I'm just so glad he was able to transition from a psychotic monster and her murderous accomplices to marrying the perfect woman and a community of warm loving loyal friends. That's a pretty decent recovery, from an aardvark. I hope the wife teaches the wuss how to shoot. He knows he's being stalked by wanton killers and he's not packing any protection? What a waste of cock.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Stan Should Have Helped Holly

Holly took a big risk to help Stan. He could have made sure she was rewarded.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 4 years ago

Everyone loves a HEA. I'm no exception. You know, I get Marie and Jake, but I just don't have much insight into Lucy. To go from a loving wife to wanting to see her husband have his head sliced off with a sword? That's totally weird s**t. Still, 5* from me. ~~ JBE

sanman52sanman52almost 4 years ago

Jake obviously hadn't seen enough spaghetti westerns. "If you're going to shoot, shoot. Don't talk." Or in Jakes's case, "If you're going to chop, chop. Don't fuck."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Way... way too drastic a change in character for lucy... you just changed her 180 into what your plot wanted her to be... no reasons... no development... hell... even the cheesy "multiple personality disorder" would have at least given us a reason for her changing into a completely different character... I don't give scores... but the lucy thing marred (for me) what was otherwise an enjoyable... if a little over the top... story... anyway... thanks...

-jaye-

RimmerdalRimmerdalalmost 4 years ago
Shouda Couda

Way to short. I'd pull it a flesh it our to at least 4 decent chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WTF

Stan, had a great story about your wife forcing you into becoming her cuckold. Then you change plots into a romantic comedy, come on. Stick with the original story, I feel like you skipped the sequel and went straight to Disney’s happy ever after.....

DoublespotDoublespotover 3 years ago

I'm gonna follow your writing as they are GREAT!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

Lucy deserved more than Bev's rifle butt. What a degenerate bitch!! Good for Stan getting out of that sick bitch's clutches. Hopefully, Marie will meet her bull dyke in prison and will be kept busy for the rest of her life, servicing her mistress and friends. With of course, Lucy's help! 5*s for a story well told. Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OTHERS?

What happened to the judge and the corrupt police force under the payroll of Lucy's firm? Seems they were complicit with the previous criminal acts on other families, including the murder and beheading of Holly's husband. Some of these stories need to close some of the loose ends of their narratives.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 3 years ago
As good as the first part....

Could have done with a little more retribution, but death is pretty final. hero gets the girl, and all is right with the world. 8 stars again. Keep writing, you're giving StangStar06 a run for his money. Thy Bear approves of frontier justice. The definition of civilization is giving up some freedom to act to maintain common good. When that breaks down, it's like a contract. You take care of business.

The BEAR

DazzyDDazzyDover 3 years ago

...white socks and blue ribbon!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Tramp is so much fun

Take him for what he is and Tramp is a ball. And the takeaway here is, do NOT fuck with a country girl. Fuck, oh hell yes. Fuck with? Bad idea.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Love your endings!!! BTB is my favorite stories...

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to become a dumb whore. I wonder if those two liked becoming Leona's bitches

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well

I guess I'm in the minority here. I like pt 02 better. It seemed to move faster. Then again maybe it's the introduction of Beverly. She was a fun character.

Some question the change in Linda. I'm not sure if she changed that much from the pt 01. She drugged her husband, had him restrained while she bang two in front of him. That's pretty telling of her character. I'm thinking her hostile turn happened from her being arrested and spending the weekend in jail. In her mind, she didn't deserve that. Hubby was supposed to just let her do what she wanted.

I asked myself the same question as others. What happened to the judges and cops on the law firm's payroll? They needed to be Bubba's bitches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Too bad he couldn't have beaten Marie, Lucy and those two other assholes nearly to death, and shove something so far up Lucy it would come out of her throat. She did get hers, but she got off too easily!

norcal62norcal62over 3 years ago

Manhood, member, two words to strike from your vocabulary. What wimp descriptors for a hard-on, a dick, a cock, even, a penis.

YvesmiYvesmiover 3 years ago
Don't like it

Very basic! Good guy vs bad guys. No emotion no nothing. Guy stays with the good girl and all the bad guys perish. Too simple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hey

What's not to like about this story? Would have liked to see Jake suffer, for the evil bastard he was; a clean bullet through his brain let him off but that was Bev's only option, given the circumstances. 5*s.

Hardday1953Hardday1953over 3 years ago
Another Good Story

Just keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

1*-- but only because 0* isn't possible on Literotica. Possibly the dumbest story yet in L/W--and we all know what a dismally low standard that is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
1 star rating for a 5 star fuck up

Please, stop rinse and repeating the tired trope of guy meets girl, guy treats girl like queen, girl cheats on guy, the justifications flow, guy tries to divorce girl, and he somehow finds a hotter woman with mind-blowing sex even before divorce is granted.

Puerile and lazy writing, and quite insulting that you don't even bother to mask the tired formula you use.

I'd say with conviction that most btb readers aren't there for the sex. It's the vengeance and coming out on top against a fucked up system and predatory bitches that is the true element searched for. Trying to make steamy sauce detracts from that and is quite annoying because the style and pace peddles to adolescent spank bank.

I'd say even further that true grittiness, delving into the emotion, slower workup, fighting the system, getting kicked, but hopefully triumphing, battered, bruised traumatised and fucked up are natural, but sweeter in the victory in a fantasy that mirrors the shitty reality nowadays. Not even one drop of sex needs to enter in to make it great.

Anyways. Use it, don't use it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Evil Woman Pt. 01 Previous Part
Evil Woman Series Info

SIMILAR Stories