Evil Woman Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am definitely in love," I told her, giving her a kiss. She kissed me back.

"Now, hurry, run upstairs and grab a quick shower," she said. "I'll be up in a bit." I headed up and jumped in the shower. A few minutes later, Beverly joined me. I got hard just looking at her lovely nude form. She giggled as she grabbed my manhood.

"No time for this right now," she said. "Just wait till tonight when we go to bed. By the way, you're sleeping with me from now on. My bed's a lot bigger than the one in your room."

"Won't Dave get upset?" I asked.

"Nope," she said. "Besides, we're both consenting adults." After our shower, we dressed and headed back downstairs.

"I need to call the DA and let her know where I'm at," I said. Bev pointed to a wireless phone set sitting in its cradle.

"Go ahead and use that phone," she said. I picked up the phone and called, nearly forgetting that it was long distance. Linda picked up the phone after the second ring.

"Linda Calloway," she said.

"Linda, this is Stan Shipman," I said. "I just called to let you know where I'm at."

"Stan, thank God you called," she said. "I was starting to get worried. I see you're calling long distance. Where are you?"

"I'm with an old friend of the family," I said. "I've turned off my cell phone, just to be safe."

"Okay," she said. "I'll keep you in the loop as much as possible. I've already heard from the feds. Seems they're looking into the firm your wife works for. By the way, I took the liberty of talking to an old friend of mine who just happens to be the best damn divorce lawyer in the area. I hope you don't mind."

"No, I don't," I said.

"Good," Linda said. "She's expecting to hear from you tomorrow. I told her a little bit about your situation. If anyone can deal with this, she can."

"Thanks," I said. "I'll do that." Linda gave me the information I needed and promised to let me know how things went at the arraignment before we ended the call. By then, Dave had returned so I went out to help him carry in what he had bought.

"By the way," he said when we finished. "I called your folks. They were pretty concerned about you. I told them you were staying with us for a while."

"Thanks," I told him. That night, we barbecued the meat and enjoyed a nice dinner outside on their deck. After dinner, we all pitched in and cleaned up. Dave and I grabbed a beer and headed out for a smoke as Beverly finished up.

"Bev tell me you're gonna be sleeping in her room," Dave said. "Is this gonna be a permanent thing?" I felt a bit uncomfortable discussing this with him. She was his sister, after all.

"I think so," I said.

"You think?" he asked.

"Yeah, it is," I said. "I just have to get my divorce out of the way."

"Do you love her?" he asked.

"Yeah, I do," I said.

"Good," he said. "It's about time you got yer head outta yer ass," he added with a smile. "Look, Bev's a big girl and can make her own decisions. She can definitely take care of herself. I just don't wanna see her get hurt, that's all."

"I'd never hurt her," I said.

"I'm glad to hear that," he said. "Welcome to the family," he added, extending his hand. I took it and we heartily shook each other's hands. "Just don't keep me up all night, okay?" I laughed as I nodded my head.

"I'll do my best," I said. That night, after Bev and I made love in her bed, I held her close to me and considered our possible future together. I felt more content right then than I had in a very long time.

"Whatcha thinking about?" she asked quietly.

"The future," I said.

"Oh?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said. "I mean, what do you want out of life? Where do you see yourself in, say, five or ten years?"

"I know it's popular for women nowadays to wanna break through the glass ceiling and reach for the brass rings," she said. "But I'm not like that. I'm not looking for a career or anything like that. All I want is a faithful husband who loves me as much as I love him and a family to care for. That's all."

"What about your classes?" I asked.

"That's mostly for Dave's benefit," she said. "When he gets his business going, he's going to need help. What about you? What do you want out of life?"

"I guess I'm a lot like you," I said. "All I really want is a faithful wife who loves me as much as I love her and a family of my own. I thought I had that with Lucy, but that didn't work out."

"What about your job?" she asked.

"I love what I do for a living," I said. "Sometimes, it takes me away for a couple weeks at a time, though. Can you deal with that?" She laughed.

"Please," she said. "My brother's a welder same as you, remember? I know what to expect. I can deal with anything as long as I know you're coming back home to me." I looked at her for a few moments before saying anything.

"I wish I had met you before I met Lucy," I said.

"Me too," she said. "But what's done is done. We'll get through this together, okay? We're a team and we can do anything so long as we're together. I'll always be here for you, no matter what."

"I love you so much," I said, kissing her.

"I love you more," she said, wrapping her arm around me. I fell asleep, feeling truly loved for the first time in ages.

The next day, Beverly was up before the rest of us. After she made breakfast, she scampered upstairs to get ready for work. She gave me a kiss on her way out, letting me know she had school that night after her shift.

"I'm usually home by 9:30, so you guys will have to fend for yourselves," she said. "Remember, no matter what happens, I love you and I'm here for you."

"I love you, too," I said, returning her kiss. She had no idea how much it meant to hear her say that.

"What?" Dave asked. "Don't I get a kiss too?" he added with a smile. Beverly laughed and gave him a sisterly peck on the cheek.

"You two try to stay out of trouble, okay?" she asked as she left.

"I need to call that divorce lawyer Linda recommended to me," I said, looking at the clock. Dave motioned to the phone so I picked it up and called.

"Law office of Bernice Goodwin," said a friendly female voice at the other end. I introduced myself and asked if Bernice was available, letting the receptionist know that she was expecting my call.

"Ms. Goodwin is expecting your call, sir," the woman said. "One moment please." I heard some muzak on the phone for a few moments before another woman answered.

"Bernice Goodwin," the woman said. "How may I help you?"

"This is Stan Shipman," I said. "Linda Calloway gave me your number and said I should call you this morning."

"Ah yes, Mr. Shipman," she said. "Linda told me some of what's going on and I've been expecting your call. Normally, I like my first meeting to be in person, but I understand that's not possible this time around. That's okay, we can do most of this online nowadays. Please, tell me your story and leave nothing out." I spent some time explaining the situation and she patiently listened.

"What are your expectations?" she asked when I finished.

"I want as much as I can," I said. "No alimony, and at least my share of our assets."

"I think we can do that," Bernice said. "Your wife facing criminal charges should strengthen your case. I will need to see your financials, though. Do you own any property, a house, anything like that?"

"No, we live in an apartment," I said.

"What about action against Marie and Jake?" she asked. "Alienation of affection suits are allowed in this state, but I have to tell you, they usually don't go very far. You'd probably be better off suing for intentional affliction of emotional distress."

"Do what you feel is right," I said.

"Alright," she said. "I'll take a closer look at this and get things rolling. Do you have an email address?"

"Yes, I do," I said.

"Good," she told me. "I'll send you some documents. One of them is a contract I'll need you to electronically sign and return. The other is a checklist of things to do. Take care of that for me, please. I'll also need you to pay a retainer. Can you do that today?"

"Yes," I said.

"Good. I'll get this stuff sent out to you and once everything is ready, I'll have the papers served," she said. "Any questions so far?"

"No questions," I said. I gave her my email address before she transferred me to her assistant, who took down my credit card information. After I got off the phone, I fired up my laptop and checked my email. Sure enough, there was an email from Bernice, complete with two attached documents.

I opened the contract, electronically signed it and sent it back with a receipt so I could see that she got it. There was also a document advising me of how to protect myself financially. Thank God for Internet banking, I thought. It took me a while, but I managed to open a new account for myself, transferring half of our savings and checking into it. I paid off and canceled Lucy's credit card but kept mine open since I just paid my retainer with it.

It was early afternoon by the time I finished doing everything, so Dave took me out to his shop where he was working on a trailer for one of the farmers in the area. I worked with him for a while and found it to be somewhat relaxing to keep myself busy.

About 3:00 that afternoon, we got a call. Dave answered the phone, using the extension in his shop and handed the receiver to me.

"It's that lawyer of yours," he said.

"This is Stan," I said after taking the receiver.

"Stan, Linda Calloway here," she said. "Bad news. The judge gave all of them the smallest bail possible and let them go."

"How is that possible?" I asked.

"He's probably on their payroll," she said. "Fortunately the protection order is in place, but I'm afraid that's about as good as the paper it's written on. It's best you stay put. Don't come into town. The feds are keeping an eye on them for now, but I can't guarantee your safety."

"Terrific," I said. "So what do we do now?"

"You stay where you are," she said. "I'll do everything I can from this end. Call me if you need anything, okay?"

"Yeah, okay," I said. We ended the call and I handed Dave the receiver back.

"Bad news?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said. "The judge let them go."

"Crap," he said. "I'd better call your folks and let them know."

"I think that's a good idea," I said. "I should probably be the one to tell them." Dave nodded his head and handed the receiver back to me. I dialed the number and my father answered on the second ring.

"Dad, it's me, Stan," I said.

"How're you doing, son?" he asked.

"I'm doing okay," I said. "I just wanted to let you know the judge let Lucy and her friends go free. You might want to be on the lookout. Something tells me they might pay you a visit to find out where I'm at."

"Don't worry, son," he said. "We won't tell them anything. You still down at John Harrison's place?" The question surprised me, since he already knew where I was at. John Harrison was a retired forman my dad and I had worked for in the past. After he retired, he and his wife moved to a place about two hours south of town. Then it hit me -- Lucy and her friends were probably there right now looking for me. I decided to play along with the ruse.

"Actually, I'm in a motel about 50 miles south of there," I told him.

"Okay," he said. "Just so long as you're okay."

"I'm fine," I said. "I'll be leaving here in the morning, though. I plan to head east."

"Just let me know where you are, okay son?" he asked.

"Yeah, sure," I said. "Can I talk to Mom?"

"Uh, she's busy in the bathroom right now," my dad said. I listened carefully and thought I heard noises in the background.

"Okay," I said. "Tell her I'm okay and I love her."

"I will son," my dad said. I could hear the strain in his voice and prayed he would be safe. "Talk to you soon, okay?"

"Will do, Dad," I said. "Love you!"

"I love you too, son," he said before the call ended. I looked at Dave and placed another call.

"What's up, Stan?" Linda said when she answered her phone.

"I think Lucy and her friends are at my parents house," I told her.

"Okay," she said. "I'll get a couple federal agents and head over there right now. Stay put." We ended the call and I handed the phone back to Dave.

"What's going on?" he asked.

"I think Lucy and her buds are at my parents house trying to find out where I'm at," I said.

"Yeah, I heard what you told your father," he said. "You think they'll buy the ruse?"

"I hope so," I said. "At least for a few hours anyway." I knew that we had maybe six to eight hours at most if they went south to John's place. "Maybe I'd better head out and find someplace to hide until this blows over."

"No," Dave said. "We're in this together. You stay put. Let me get cleaned up a bit and I'll head into town, talk to the sheriff. Don't go anywhere, you hear me?" I nodded my head. A couple hours later, he left the house and headed into town. After he left, Linda called back.

"Stan, you were right," she said. "Lucy, Marie, Jake and a couple of their thugs went there after the hearing. They tied your folks up and threatened them. They said they didn't reveal your whereabouts. We've got an APB out for them right now. They left one of their goons here and he's in custody right now. Of course he isn't talking."

"Do you know where they're going?" I asked.

"No, I don't, but I don't think they bought your story," she said. "Here, talk to your father." A few seconds later, my dad was on the phone.

"Stan, I don't think they bought the ruse," he said.

"Are you guys okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, we're okay now, but I think Lucy and her friends are heading your way," he said.

"What makes you think that?" I asked.

"I overheard Lucy talking," he said.

"Okay," I said. "Let Linda know so she can call the sheriff here."

"Will do, son," he said. "You be careful, hear?"

"I will, Dad," I said. The next voice on the phone was Linda's.

"Where are you, exactly?" she asked. I told her where I was and gave directions. "Do you think Lucy knows where that is?"

"She knows," I said.

"Alright," Linda said. "You stay put. We'll get someone out there as fast as we can." We ended the call and I headed back to the house. As I left the shop, I heard a familiar voice -- it was Jake.

"Well, well," he said. "Thought you could outsmart us, did you? Nice try, telling your folks you were going south when you were really up north. Fortunately for us, Lucy knew this would be where you would go. Now, move," he added, waving a handgun at me. "Get in," he said, motioning to a black SUV. I got in the back and saw Lucy looking at me with a smirk.

"Thought you could outsmart us, did you?" she asked with a smirk.

"This isn't going to end well for you, Lucy," I said. "The cops will be here before long."

"No matter," she said. "It'll be too late for you. You should've just gone along with the program. Now you're going to pay the price." Marie and Jake snickered at that. Jake told the goon with them to drive down to a spot along the creek bed at the bottom of the hill. When we got there, Jake opened my door and motioned for me to get out with his gun.

"So, you plan to murder me, is that it?" I asked Lucy. She laughed.

"You know what they say -- dead men tell no tales," she said. Jake and Marie laughed as the goon zip-tied my arms behind my back. When he was done, he forced me to my knees.

"First things first," Jake said. "You know, I've always wanted to have sex in the great outdoors. What about it, Lucy? You up to giving your soon-to-be deceased husband one last show? Something to send him off with?"

"What the hell," she said, stripping off her clothes. "Come over here and fuck me, baby." Jake snickered and pulled his pants down. "Just think, Stan," she said. "While your corpse is rotting here in the creek, Jake is going to be fucking me every day. I'm going to enjoy spending your money and playing the role of the grieving widow."

She spread her legs and Jake began fucking her. The goon holding me down snickered.

"Enjoy it," he whispered. "It'll be the last thing you ever see." I turned my head and refused to watch Lucy and Jake rutting like animals on the ground. Personally, I hoped the two of them would end up eaten by chiggers. It would serve them right.

"I told you Lucy would be broadening her horizons," Marie said. "You might as well enjoy the show. It'll be the last time you ever get to see your wife."

After about a half hour, Jake dumped a load of cum inside Lucy's twat. After catching his breath, he got up and pulled his trousers back on. I looked at Lucy.

"Why?" I asked her. "Why did you do it?" She shrugged her shoulders.

"What can I say?" she asked rhetorically. "He's richer than you and his cock is bigger than yours. Besides, I don't want to be married to a welder for the rest of my life. I want the good life and Jake can give it to me."

"Are you two through reminiscing?" Jake asked. "We have business to tend to and it's getting late." He motioned to the thug, who forced me to bend forward. Jake, meanwhile, had gone to the SUV and returned with a long sword. "I'm sure you know what's going to happen next old friend," he said. "Don't worry. I'm told death is pretty much instantaneous. You won't feel a thing. Now, make your peace with God, asshole." I closed my eyes and said a silent prayer. I could see Jake's shadow and knew he had lifted the sword over his head.

Then I heard it -- a rifle shot. As I watched, I saw Jake's body fall to the ground, a bullet hole in his forehead. His eyes were still open, but I knew he was dead. Another shot rang out, and the goon went down as well, blood pouring from his chest. Marie tried to grab Jake's gun, but another shot rang out and she went down, screaming, having been struck in the shoulder. Lucy looked around, scared, and tried to take cover behind Jake. I heard the tell-tale sound of a four-wheeler in the background and I knew it was heading toward us. I tried looking to see who it was, but all I saw was a cloud of dust as it came closer.

Then it was on us and I could see the long blonde hair flowing behind the driver. I knew it was Beverly. She stopped the four-wheeler and jumped off, a scoped hunting rifle in her hand. She pulled a large knife from her belt and cut the zip tie securing my hands. After I was free, I sat up and watched as she ran over to Lucy. She smacked Lucy as hard as she could across the face with the butt of her rifle, sending her reeling on her back.

"Don't you EVER touch my man again, or I swear to God I'll blow your stupid fucking head off!" Beverly yelled. "You understand me, BITCH? I said, DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND ME, BITCH?" Lucy nodded her head slowly.

We heard sirens in the distance, so Beverly went to the four-wheeler and pulled out a flare gun. She pointed it toward the sky and fired off a flare to let the cops know where she was. Soon, we saw flashing lights heading our way.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" she asked when she came over to me.

"I am now," I said. "You saved my life. I'll never be able to repay you for this."

"Trust me, you'll have the rest of your life to make it up to me," she said with a smile.

Soon, we found ourselves surrounded by police cars. Dave pulled up in his truck and got out to check up on us. One of the deputies called for an ambulance and the coroner.

"Are you okay?" Dave asked when he came up to us.

"I am now, thanks to Bev," I said. "She saved my life."

The sheriff took our statements and oversaw the rest of the operation. By now, an ambulance arrived and paramedics were looking after Marie and Lucy.

"She murdered Jake and Ronnie," Marie cried out. "Aren't you going to arrest her?"

"Nope," the sheriff said. "This is Dave's property and we have a castle doctrine here. Miss Brolin was well within her rights to defend Mr. Shipman's life. Consider yourself lucky she didn't kill you as well."