Evil Woman Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I watched, deputies handcuffed Lucy and led her away. The sheriff informed me he was charging her and Marie with attempted murder and conspiracy to commit murder. After the officers gathered the evidence and hauled the bodies away, we were turned loose. I rode the four-wheeler with Beverly back to the house.

"I thought you had classes today," I said. "What happened?"

"Dave came by McDonald's and told me what happened," she said. "So I clocked out and came on back home. I had to make sure you were alright. I saw the tire tracks in the grass and followed them down to where you were, so I got into a deer stand I have set up and, well, you know the rest. When I saw what Jake was going to do, I just reacted. I'll make up the class, don't worry."

"I'm not worried," I said. "I'm grateful. More than you'll ever know." I grabbed the phone and called Linda to let her know what happened. She was relieved to hear I was okay.

"After this, we have them right where we want them," she said. "Don't worry, the firm is going down, hard."

"I hope the hell so," I said. After that, I called my parents to let them know what happened. They were also glad to hear things turned out well for us.

That night, I thanked Beverly profusely for saving my life. After giving her several orgasms with my tongue she pulled me up, grabbed my rock hard cock and told me in no uncertain terms to fuck her brains out. I was more than happy to oblige.

Epilogue:

Marie recovered from her wounds and both her and Lucy stood trial for attempted murder and conspiracy to commit murder. They were found guilty and convicted of charges related to my initial assault and illegal detention. Both were given a life sentence, and faced even more charges related to conspiracies and racketeering by the firm.

I only saw them twice in that whole time -- once when Bev and I were called to testify and again when they were sentenced. Both times, they looked like shit and I couldn't help but smile. The bottom line was that neither of them would ever breathe free air again. And I couldn't be happier.

In the meantime, Beatrice pushed the divorce through and because of Lucy's convictions, convinced a judge to give her nothing. She also got a hefty settlement against Marie as well as Jake's estate. By the time she was finished, I was rolling in money. Oh yeah, Bernice got a portion of it, but I was very happy with my take.

The firm also settled for a very large amount of money, since the partners were defending themselves against numerous federal charges, including racketeering and charges related to the mysterious deaths of two other men. By the time it was all said and done, the firm was forced to close shop and the partners found themselves behind bars for life.

All that took place in a period of about six months. By the time it was over, I had more than enough for Beverly and I to live on for years. I bought a nice ring for her and proposed to her properly, on one knee. She squealed and smothered me with kisses.

A month or so later, we were married, and spent a week in Las Vegas. When we got back, we sat Dave down in the living room and made our proposal. His eyes went wide as we suggested the formation of D&S Welding and Custom Fabrications.

"Are you serious?" he asked us.

"Hell yeah," I said. Beverly pulled out her spreadsheet and showed him the business plan she made up. After he looked it over carefully, he sat back.

"You know, I think this just might work," he said. "Oh, by the way, I almost forgot," he added, reaching into his pocket. He pulled out a set of keys and handed them to us. "You know that lot over on the south side?"

"Yeah," Beverly said. "What about it?"

"Did you see that new double-wide sitting on it?" he asked.

"Yeah," she said. "We thought you sold that lot off."

"Nope," he said. "That's your wedding present. From me and your parents," he added, looking at me. "It's brand-spanking new and has all the latest goodies. The lot and the home is registered in your name, by the way. Your dad and I have already moved your stuff into it from your apartment, except for anything with Lucy's picture on it, of course."

"Wow," I said. "I don't know what to say." Of course, I could afford to build a custom home, but the double-wide was nice and just as sturdy as a stick home. I certainly wasn't going to look a gift-horse in the mouth. I knew that place had to cost them well over $150,000.

"Say thanks, partner," he said, holding his hand out. I smiled and grabbed his hand. We ended up in a manly bear hug.

"Will you be okay with us down there?" Beverly asked. "I'd hate to see you alone."

"I'll be just fine," he said. "Besides, I'll finally get a decent night's sleep. I'm getting tired of hearing you two moan all night long."

We celebrated that night and I called my parents to thank them for the present as well. Later that evening, Beverly and I christened the master bedroom. Yes, I thought as we laid there in each other's arms, things were going to work out well...