All Comments on 'Evolution Ch. 03'

by jamieengland1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Less less less. These chapters are all over the places. Are you just posting random chapters?

ffemt53ffemt53over 9 years ago
Still Confussed

If you want to confuse your readers, you're doing a good job of it. What started out as nice story really took a confusing turn.

Your 1st Chapter started out believable enough.

Your second chapter confused every one with this BMSD turn. Forgetting everything from the 1st chapter but he all of a sudden has children.

Now his wife and children are leaving to go out and he is meeting with his master who in the 1st chapter was his wife but changed to a man he meet in an adult book store, who was the first person to dress him up.

jamieengland1, you need to come up with a time line for this person and write it in that order. Stop jumping all around.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 9 years ago
Stop!

Take some time to figure out what story you want to tell. It started well, but it is all over the place now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Dresser

I started cross dressing for my own in joyment and self sex.Soon dildos just did not do it for me.So i went on line i put pictures of my self fully made up and dressed.It was not long before men wanted to meet up with me.I picked one nice looking older man and went to his place.We talked for a long time about what i wanted him to do to me and what i would to him.For the first time i found my self down on my knees hands cuffed behind my back collar and leash around my neck.I could not stop him from slidding his hard down my throat.With his hands holding my head he fucked my mouth.He then started to fuck me hard in my ass.Just as he was going to cum he put his cock back in my mouth filling with his cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous