Evolution Completed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny pulled out of his sore ass and walked over to lay in some shade, leaving Jamie to hold his shitty screwdriver in his teeth. Jamie could feel his cum as it ran down his leg and started to cool in the air. After a few minutes of this Danny came around to his front and took the screwdriver from his mouth. Without a word he walked back around him and slide the handle back deep inside the boy's sore and abused asshole, sealing what was left of his load inside. He then went back to the side where the boy's hands were tied to the mirror and released them. He told him to stand up and Jamie did, it was hard to balance with his feet spread so far apart but he did the best that he could. After re-attaching the wire restraining his arms, Danny came to stand in front of him. With a quick move he held him and pushed him down to his knees, this was very painful because of the way his feet were spread apart. Danny's dick was red and discolored with the juices from the boy's asshole. He looked down on the boy and waited, never saying a word.

Jamie knew what he wanted, after a moment to see if he was going to give the command, he gave in and gave him what he wanted. Opening his lips he took the foul member deep into his mouth and started to clean it with his tonuge and lips. Jamie was a real slut now, and he had begun to accept that fact. His dick was still hard and he had been treated like shit. He must like it he thought. When he had cleaned Danny's dick to his satisfaction Danny stepped back and closed his pants. Without a word he turned and walked away, leaving Jamie standing on his knees in the dirt.

Jamie had cum seven or eight times yesterday and he had cum twice since he had been with Danny. He shouldn't be horny but he was. He fidgeted as he stood on his sore knees in the pine needles. His cock was hard and waved around in front of him as he twitched and twisted trying to relieve himself someway.

Danny sat and watched, lighting a cigarette drawing the smoke deep into his chest and letting it out in a thin stream from his mouth. The younger man was still hot as a two-dollar pistol. A mean smile appeared on Danny's face as an ideal hit him. If the kid were a hot little slut that needs fucking, then he would see to it that he was fucked. Maybe the kid could fuck himself all night long. He got up and without saying a word walked to the trunk of the car. A few minutes later he came back into Jamie's view. Danny wasn't big on explaining anything to anybody so Jamie had to watch and try to figure what was going on as Danny did his thing. First he went over to the tree where he had been sitting, looking up into the branches he found what he was looking for and marked the spot with his foot, drawing an X in the dirt. Back to the car he went only to return with a ball ping hammer, and the car's jack. Danny took the jack and hammered it into the ground until only about three inches still stuck out of the dirt. That left nearly three foot of steel rod driven deep into the hard clay dirt.

Danny then took the hammer and using a knife he found in the trunk started to whittle on the handle. When he was finished some time later he had reduced the wooden shaft to about an inch thick except for right at the end of the handle. There the handle swelled to the original size, which was nearly two inches thick. Danny looked at the fruits of his labor and seemed to be content with his efforts. He went back to the trunk and this time brought back a chain that was designed to hold the fish that a fisherman might catch. Danny went back to the car and not finding what he needed headed back down the firebreak and out of Jamie's sight.

Jamie couldn't sit down because he had that damn screwdriver up his ass he was afraid that he might fall and stick the damn thing in so deep that he could kill himself on it. He had to maintain this very uncomfortable position until Danny helped him to move into another. When he was in the army Jamie had learned that toughness is the ability to endure pain and discomfort. He had been trained for this but he didn't know it at the time of the training. As the pain got worst for Jamie his mind began to think of himself as a victim, not a slut but a guy who was being used against his wishes. Jamie began to think of how he might be able to escape. These thoughts were interrupted by the noise of Danny returning he had several pieces of wood most of them had nails driven through them. He dropped them into a noisy pile and began to pull out the nails with the pliers and the hammer.

Jamie couldn't stand the pain any longer and asked. "Danny, You got to help me, my shoulders are killing me and now my legs are cramping so bad that I'm getting a charlie horse I am afraid that I am going to stab this damn screwdriver up my ass too far if I fall."

Danny said nothing, he just kept doing what he was doing taking out the nails and then driving them through the board with the hammer.

Jamie tried once more. "Come on man, I've done everything that you've asked me to do." Jamie was ashamed as he said the next few words. "I've been a good slut for you, now give me a break."

Still no response from Danny

Jamie was on the verge of a panic, he tried once more to sway Danny.

"I'll do anything you want me to do, I'll suck you all night long if you want me too. You can fuck my ass if you want to. I don't care what you do to me but you got to let me move. This shit is killing me."

Danny acted as thought he hadn't heard a word. He continued to work at whatever he was working on. Jamie began to think that what Danny was working on was something that would prove to be bad news for himself. The hammer was beginning to look like a giant dildo and Jamie did not like the look of the board with all those nails driven through it.

This was not sex, this was not even rough sex, this was the work of a seriously sick mind. Jamie had endured a lot in his life as a paratrooper, he would try to last through this too, but he was going to kill Danny as soon as an opportunity presented itself to him. From this moment on he would be looking for an opening, and since Danny thought of him as weak, Jamie thought that he would have the advantage.

Jamie would have begged some more if he had thought that it might've helped but he didn't think that it would. He decided that he would not beg again. Jamie went into the mindset of a prisoner of war; he became a paratrooper again while he kneeled in the dirt with that screwdriver up his ass. The slut inside of him shut her mouth. The man inside of him gritted his teeth and withstood the pain of his predicament. The boy inside of him felt that he was growing into that man he wanted so bad to be.

They all three now thought of Danny as the enemy.

Danny didn't know that Jamie was a trained killer and that he had killed before just for fun. Jamie recalled the actions that had driven him to take a submissive slant on life. What had caused him to give control to others? Jamie remembered once when he was in a grain elevator overlooking the river. The rebels were on the other side of the river and the two sides would trade shots whenever they saw each other. One morning Jamie had shot two guys as they ran across the concrete docks close to the water. For the next three days they shot at everybody who tried to claim the bodies. Everybody thought that it was funny making the rebels put up with the smell of their friends rotting and stinking just a few feet from their position. After a while the stink got so bad on their side of the river that they stopped shooting and let the rebels claim their fallen comrades. Jamie had wondered why he took such delight in doing such cruel things to people he had never met.

Jamie was doing something that was common among abused children. In an effort to deal with a situation that was too horrible to credit as being real, a child will go out of their body. They will play with an imaginary friend or go to a secret place. He was putting himself outside of his body to escape the pain of being in the shape he was in. His mind soared back to the time he was riding in a troop truck. They were being trucked to a village where the Vietcong had attacked the night before. As they rolled down the narrow dirt road they would pass through villages where the children would run out in the road behind the trucks hoping for a can of c-rations to be thrown out. Many of the guys would throw out a can of fruit cocktail or something else that the children might like.

Every now and then though some asshole would be pissed about a buddy dying or getting wounded. He would hate the whole country for it and the kids were part of the enemy. These sick fucks would throw a hand grenade out amongst the other tin cans of food. Jamie could still hear the laughter of the troops, as the crowd of hungry children would be blown up. Pieces of children's bodies would sometime rain down on their truck as they sped away from the horror they had caused. Now Jamie had come half way around the world but he had found the same sort of sick mind right here in Mississippi. Jamie had always thought that he should have done something about those guys back then in Vietnam, but he didn't because they were on his side. They would be watching his back and he had to trust them.

Danny was a different story; Danny was going to die, because he had no reason to live. He was too sick to be allowed to live. The pain in his arms and back only make his decision more complete. As the night passed Jamie was skirting very close to insanity. The mantra of killing Danny was the only thing that helped him to stay focused, helped him to stay strong, and helped him to endure. Jamie was hurting and he was weakened but he was resolved, he was committed.

Danny shook Jamie from his thoughts when he felt the older mans hands helping him to stand up. Jamie's arms were so cramped up that he could hardly move them when Danny took off the wire that held them together behind his back. His arms fell lifeless to his sides when the last of his hand restraints had been removed. Danny left his feet spread far apart and wire-tied to the long stick that served as a spreader bar. Danny drug him over under the tree where he had been working and secured the homemade spreader bar to the jack he had driven in the ground.

As Danny worked on Jamie's feet he got his face a little too close and Jamie saw his moment of opportunity. While his hands were still dead and felt useless to him, his head was free and he rammed it violently into Danny's face. Blood spattered all over both of them as Danny's nose was broken and smeared across his face. With Danny dazed by the blow Jamie had enough time to get his hands back in action and he got in several good blows before Danny could get his mind back on track. When he did get his mind functioning again he started to crawl toward the car and the gun in the front seat.

Jamie knew that he had to get to Danny before he got to the car. Naked and bloody he forced himself to his feet, unable to free himself from the secured spreader bar he had to let himself fall onto the man who was still trying to crawl away toward the car. Jamie had no way to use his legs to brace himself as he rained blows down on the semi helpless Danny, this was the most brutal sort of combat with no room for mercy or quarter. It was kill or be killed, deep in the swamps of Mississippi. Jamie was not sure how long the fight had been going on, he came to his senses as he felt his fist entering the soupy bloody mess that had been the face of Danny Freeman. At first he thought that Danny was dead, but after a moments watching Jamie saw movement and knew that the man was still breathing. He wouldn't be a problem for a while though and Jamie started to work on the wire holding his feet to the spreader bar. Soon he was free and he stood over the man who would have offered him a slow and painful death as his sex slave. There was no forgiveness in Jamie's heart as he looked down on the man lying unconscious on the ground. The man had bled so much from his wounds to what used to be his face that the ground was actually muddy with blood. Ants were beginning to eat at the blood on Danny's skin but Jamie was too tired to bother with brushing them off. He sat down and took stock of his own body, Danny had landed a few blows of his own and Jamie was in bad shape himself.

He managed to drag himself over to the car and retrieved the gun, although he didn't think that Danny was a threat to him anymore he felt better holding the weapon in his hands. After a few long swigs of coca-cola Jamie felt a little better. Time is the greatest nurse in the world and soon it made Jamie feel like he might make it after all. With his strength returning he finally decided that he could move the still unconscious Danny over to the car and away from the ants. He was a little sickened by what he had did to the man with his own hands but after a little thought he decided that Danny would have did worst to him.

Jamie was tired in every way that a man can be tired. His muscles ached and his mind hurt. He was wounded in both mind and body as he slowly regrouped and became more human as the hours passed. He used the wire to tie Danny up and he was safely tied up in the backseat of the car now. He was awake but had said nothing since regaining consciousness. Jamie had nothing to say to him so silence ruled the small clearing as Jamie made his preparations for leaving.

Jamie left with all the coke and all the snack food that they had, fuck Danny he thought as he walked away. His last look over his shoulder showed Danny looking out from the car's window. Hate burned in his eyes as he watched Jamie leave him behind.

Now Jamie faced a different problem. He was barefoot and naked in a southern swamp, he was unsure of what direction he was traveling in but he knew that he had to keep moving. He thought that he was headed toward the river and pushed himself as hard as he could, stopping only when he could go no further and resting only until he was strong enough to proceed again. The bugs ate him alive as he walked his feet sliding through the mud heedless of the snakes and other creatures that might be living in it. His mind locked on the memories of Phillip and the life that he might have had with him. Phillip was the thought that kept him moving when all of his strength was gone. Day faded to night and Jamie found it hard to see in the deep darkness of the swamp. When he collided with a tree he just let himself slide down its trunk until he was resting against it and he passed out.

Moonlight flickered in his eyes when he came to, he slowly looked around and saw an opening in the trees off to his right. He slowly forced himself to head that way. He almost fell into the river as he came to a high rocky bluff. He had no ideal where he was in relationship to Greenville or any of the cities on the river, but he thought that he was to the north of them.

After a little looking he found a large log that he could roll into the water. It was large enough to hold his weight and he let himself slip into the cooling waters of the big muddy river. The current was strong and it swept him downstream, toward Phillip, toward peace and happiness. Toward the life that he now knew that he wanted to share with the man who loved him.

Jamie knew that Phillip was here somewhere so he didn't hail any of the other boats that he passed on his way downstream. He could see their lights long before he could see the boats so he had time to tell if it was Phillip. If he didn't find Phillip before he passed Port Gibson then he would come out and find some help.

It was daylight when he saw the familiar shape of Phillip's boat, it was lying still, tied to a tree on the eastern side of the river under the overhanging trees in a big bend of the river. Jamie was on the wrong side of the river and realized that he would have to let go of his log and strike out swimming to get to the boat. He was not sure that he could make it against the strength of the currant but he knew that he had to try. That was when he remembered the gun; pulling it up over his head it fired it into the air three times rapidly.

Almost as if he had been waiting, Phillip rushed out onto the deck, eyes searching the river before his hands could reach the railing.

Jamie used the last of his strength to call out to him.

"Phillip! Help me Phillip, I don't think that I can make the swim over."

The current was strong and Jamie was sweeping past the tugboat as he was calling out. But on the wind he heard Phillip's happy cries and knew that he would get the small outboard and be down to get him. The big thing was that Phillip now knew where Jamie was.

Jamie felt safe for the first time in a long time. He let his body relax and he held the log as he rode the water south, the motor of an outboard sounding like music in his ears.

12