Evolution of a Cum Slut Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she was ready to cum. She kissed me and then told me to get ready. She told me she had not cum in a long time, so it was going to be a big load. When she shot in me, I could feel the cum hitting deep inside my ass even though I already had so much cum in me. Her cock swelled and I could feel each pulse with my ass clamped around her. When she finished she stayed inside my ass.

"Do you want a butt plug to keep this cum inside you for a while?"

"Yes please." Lacey seemed to have anticipated the question and had a butt plug ready to hand Vanessa. As she withdrew her cock, she had the plug ready to push into my ass.

"Now you won't have to worry about letting that leak out."

I lay back and enjoyed thinking about the debauchery I had just experienced. I thanked everyone for an amazing experience. Vanessa had left the room and came back with a paper bag. She told me that first time guests get a goody bag. She told me that she put some extra stuff in for me since I was so amazing.

Vanessa asked Daniel were he and I were headed next. I asked what time it was. I was told that it was about 11:00 p.m. We had been fucking for more than three hours.

Daniel said that if I was up for we might go to the Chute. I told him that I was up for it and that I needed a shower anyway. Vanessa told me I could keep the buttplug.

"Keep that cum in you until you get to the Chute. You can probably find a guy who would love to suck it out for you."

Vanessa, Ron and Lacey left the room. I started to get dressed. Daniel told me that he had hoped I would still be up for more. He told me that he had texted a few friends and told them we would be on the way. He also told me something that made me perk up. He said that his friends had the sling room in hopes that I would be able to come and be the guest of honor in another party.

Before we left Vanessa's house, I looked in the goody bag. There was a fat bag of huge shards, a new bottle of poppers with no label, a pipe, a torch, a cock ring, and $200. Daniel saw me counting the money.

"I told Vanessa that you were skipping work and she didn't want you to lose out."

We went and found Daniels's car and headed towards the bathhouse. I had taken 12 loads in my ass so far and we were headed to the bathhouse for a party in the sling room.

To be continued.

12