Evolution of a Cum Slut Ch. 16

Story Info
Anonymous sex in cruising locations.
6.7k words
4.67
7.3k
9

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cruising Spots

All sex is between adults age 18 or older

After Rehab I also kept frequenting the various adult book stores and cruising locations in the Tucson area, including on campus at the University of Arizona.

Back when I was in school, I had found the cruisy spots on campus basically by reading graffiti in the public restrooms (that was back in the 1990's when the Internet wasn't a thing). One of the best places was in an out of the way bathroom in a gym. I used to go there when I was in school and could get my cock sucked on most trips.

Fast forward to 2001 after I went to Rehab. Now the Internet was a thing, and there were websites devoted to cataloging and rating locations where men went to cruise for sex. It turned out that the same bathroom I had been frequenting years before was still going strong and. The most recent reviews posted even claimed that it had a large gloryhole. I decided to check it out.

At that time, I was 27, so I was older than the undergraduate students but no so old that I looked out of place on campus. I did my usual prep for anonymous sex and headed down to campus. I found the bathroom and went in. There were three stalls. Nobody was currently in any of them. I checked them out. There were definite signs of public sex. I could see dried cum on the walls of the stall and the floor. Even more exciting, there was actually a large glory hole between the second and third stalls. I quickly sat on the toilet in the third stall and waited.

I was smart enough to have brought some porn to read while I was waiting (no mobile internet in 2001). All I needed now was to have some horny guys show up.

I didn't have too long to wait. A guy arrived at the bathroom and entered the second stall. I reminded myself that this was a public bathroom, so I couldn't assume that a guy was here for sex until I had some sign to show that we were on the same wavelength. Luckily, I had mastered the signals back in college. He sat on his the toilet as I sat on mine. I was looking through the gloryhole but trying to be subtle about it. I tried the toe-tap. He responded with a tap. I put a finger through the hole signaling that I wanted to suck him. He stood up and just like that there was a large, beautiful cock sticking through the hole. He was a white guy with a cut cock. His cock was large. He apparently had red hair, judging by his pubic hair. His cock was pale skinned with a nice purple head. He was already mostly hard. I put that down to his being a young man. I remember when I was in college. My cock could get fully hard in the blink of an eye.

I took the head of his cock in my mouth, enveloping it in a warm, wet embrace with my tongue and lips. His cock jerked in response. He had strong pelvic muscles. I took him deeper. He made a soft sound, half moan, half sigh. He pushed himself as far through the hole as he could. I used the trick of triggering my gag-reflex to get the saliva going in my mouth and throat. When that happened, I took a few hits of poppers and then took his cock down my throat.

Fully erect he was at least 7", maybe more. He had a large head and a shaft that got thicker at the base. His balls were tight against his body but very large. I held him fully enveloped in my throat for a moment then fucked him in and out of my mouth until I had to take a break to breathe.

I caught my breath and hit the poppers again, preparing for another round of swallowing his cock.

"Can I have some poppers?" I passed them through the hole to him. Clearly this was not his first-time cruising for sex if he was into poppers. I heard him sniffing from the brown bottle and I swallowed his cock again. His cock was regularly flexing now. I could tell he was getting close to shooting his load in my mouth.

And then we were interrupted. I had been going to adult bookstores rather than cruisy bathrooms for so long that I forgot about the reality that sex could be and was frequently interrupted by other people arriving at the restroom. He quickly sat back on his toilet. Now we had to wait to figure out whether the new arrival was here for the same reason we were or just to relieve himself.

The new guy came in and sat in the first stall. Either he was here for the same reason, or my new friend and I were about to be treated to hearing and smelling him take a dump. I bent over to look under the stall. My friend with the big cock had the same idea at the same time. And so, too, did the new guy. For a moment we all were looking at each other under the stall walls. Then I tapped my foot, so did my friend, and so did the new guy.

Reassured, my friend stood up and fed his cock back through the hole. We shared the poppers back and forth and he was soon fucking my throat ready to cum.

"I'm going to shoot" he whispered. I could tell. His cock was swelling even harder and thicker, and the head of this cock was pulsing in my mouth. I just made an affirmative noise with my lips firmly sealed around his cock.

His load started to spill across my tongue. I had my lips airtight around his shaft and he shot so much cum that my cheeks puffed out. I had learned to swallow without taking my lips off the shaft in my mouth. I had to swallow twice to make room for more cum in my mouth. I stroked the base of his shaft and milked his cum into my mouth.

I captured and swallowed every drop. I licked and sucked his cock clean as it started to soften in my mouth. I wasn't surprised when he quickly withdrew from my mouth, pulled up his shorts, and left. I assumed that the new guy had been keeping tabs on what we were doing and I hoped that he would move over to take his turn in the second stall. I was not disappointed. He came into the stall, dropped his shorts, and sat on the toilet. He was another white guy. He looked through the hole. I did the finger invitation. He stood up and presented his cock through the hole.

Like the guy I just finished sucking this guy was cut and nicely equipped. He had darker pubic hair. He was thicker and about the same length as the first guy. He was fully erect, with some precum already seeping out. I took him in my mouth, and he made soft happy noises. I sensed that he wouldn't last too long so I didn't go too wild deep throating him. I did swallow him to the root once just so he would know I could.

"Can I see you." I wasn't looking to get serviced, but I understood that this may be this guy's early experience with gay sex, and I wanted to make sure he got what he wanted to get out of the encounter. I stood up and stuck my cock through the hole. He took my cock in his hand. He stroked it a few times and seemed to be inspecting it. I became more convinced that this was early in this guy's experience with gay sex. I felt him take the tip of my cock into his mouth cautiously, then a bit more. He had the head of my cock and an inch or so of the shaft. He had clearly not had much practice sucking cock, but I let him do whatever he wanted and to proceed at his own pace. He played with my cock with his tongue for a bit and then released it and stood back up. His cock came back through the hole, and I took him back in my mouth. Now he was dribbling precum more quickly. I took him all the way down my throat and then bobbed up and down on his cock. He started to thrust with his hips, and I held still and let him fuck my mouth. I knew he was about to cum.

"I'm close." I made the full mouth affirmative noise again and sucked him in deeper to make it clear that he was supposed to cum in my mouth. He understood and thrust into my throat a few more times and the went deep. I could feel his cock expand in my throat. The first spurt went directly down my throat before I could pull back and let his cum spill across my tongue so I could feel it and taste it before swallowing it. He spurted multiple times and then I sucked on him to draw out the rest of his cum.

He pulled out of my mouth before I could even clean him off and exited the stall. As he left, I whispered my thanks.

I was quite pleased with fruits of this trip. I was getting ready to leave when the bathroom door opened again. I waited in my stall to see who the new arrival was. He came straight to the second stall. As he was dropping his shorts and sitting on the toilet, I saw that the new guy was black. I looked through the gloryhole to see what I could see of him. I saw a beautiful hard cock in his hand. He was cut and his cock was big even compared to the two very nice sized cocks I had just serviced. I put my finger through the hole and his cock came through with no hesitation.

I hit the poppers and took him into my mouth. With two loads of cum lubricating my throat and the poppers helping me I was able to deep throat him on the first try even though he was very thick. I think that surprised him. He was probably not used to anyone being able to swallow every millimeter of his cock, especially immediately after he put it in their mouth.

"You like that big cock, don't you?" His voice was low but confident. I moaned around his cock hoping the understood that to be a yes.

He fucked my mouth. I hit the poppers again.

"Let me have some of those poppers." I handed them to him through the hole. He put his face to the hole and looked at me. "You love sucking this cock don't you."

"Yes."

"Do you like to get fucked?"

"Yes."

"Let me see your ass." I stood up and pressed my ass against the hole. The gloryhole was big, about the size of a volleyball. I spread my cheeks and pressed against the hole. He ran a finger up and down my crack.

"You have lube?" I said yes.

"You have a condom?" I said no.

"You clean?" I said yes.

"You want this cock in your ass?" I said yes.

"Ask me to fuck you."

"Please fuck me. Please put that huge cock in my ass."

"You think you can take this whole cock?" I told him I could take his whole cock.

He stuck it back through and I put some lube on him. I put some lube on myself and pressed my ass against the gloryhole, spreading my cheeks as wide as I could, making sure my asshole was in the center of the gloryhole. He wasted no time pressing the head of his cock against my asshole. He went slowly as his head squeezed into my hole. I relaxed and let him past my second ring. He felt himself go past that point of resistance and then he thrust forward with more force than I was expecting. A jolt of pain went through my ass as he buried himself all the way in my ass. The pain was quickly replaced by the delicious feeling of fullness as he flexed his cock inside me.

"Your cock feels so good."

"You're a slut. You love getting fucked."

"I want you to fuck me and cum in me."

He grunted and started fucking me with strong steady thrusts. He was just taking his pleasure form my ass, and he obviously intended to cum quickly to make sure he wasn't interrupted. I squeezed his cock with my ass, and he fucked me even harder.

When he came, he didn't slow down his strokes in and out of my ass. I could feel his cock pulsing because I was squeezing him in my ass. His movement in and out of me got much smoother as his cum lubricated his whole shaft. He fucked me until he had finished spurting and pulled out.

"Let me clean you off." I sucked him clean and then released his cock.

"Wow. You really are a dirty slut." His voice was half contemptuous and half admiring. I thanked him for his cock and his cum and he left.

I waited a bit longer, his load slowly dribbling out of my ass into the toilet. Nobody else came in and my legs were cramping from sitting on a toilet for so long. I pulled myself together and left. As I walked back to my car, I enjoyed the slippery feeling of his cum leaking out of my ass as I walked.

I also planned a trip that month to the cruisy park that I wrote about in the first chapter of this series. The cruising for sex site reviews said that full moon nights were good because you could navigate the dry wash and the trails off to the side in the light of the moon. I checked to see when the next full moon would be and planned my trip.

I made a trip to the park before the full moon so that I would have an idea of where things were before trying to navigate in near darkness. This was a desert park -- it was in the foothills of the Tucson Mountains. A large dry wash ran down the middle of the park. There was a concrete walking trail that made a circuit around the park, with picnic tables and BBQ grills at various places. The online reviews said that the cruising action took place in the dry was and on trails leading off from the far side of the wash.

I got to the park around shortly before sunset. As I got there, there were promising signs that this was a cruisy location. There were guys just sitting in their cars in the parking lot. Guys just sitting around waiting to see what would happen is always a promising sign. I parked and got out to explore. It was summertime, so it had been a hot day, but with the sun going down the heat became at least bearable. I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt with running shoes. I had cleaned out (always better to be prepared, just in case) and I had my lube and poppers.

I reminded myself to be careful. This wasn't a bath house where it could be assumed that everyone there was at least ok with the fact that sex was going on, and most of the people where there to have sex. There had been a series of stories in the local newspapers and on the local TV stations about law enforcement cracking down on people having sex in a park. Those stories focused on another park, but I still reminded myself to be alert.

I found a small trail leading off the concrete walking path towards the dry wash. I followed it. I could see that, along the dry wash there were several large mesquite trees that grew from the edge of the wash such that their canopies created shadowed areas along the bank of the wash. The floor of the wash was sandy with some larger rocks here and there. I walked up the wash, and there was a small, raised area in the middle of the wash, what would be an island when the wash was flowing. The "island" had a tree on it. Under the tree, someone had dragged a larger rock. Someone had made a place to sit while sucking cock I realized.

It was getting to be twilight. I saw that on the far side of the wash there was a small ravine that joined the larger wash. It looked like something that people had described on the website. I walked over and saw that there was a footpath leading up the ravine. I followed it and the ravine turned a corner. As I made the turn, I saw that I was now in a area where the ravine got wider. It was also concealed from view on all sides. Oh. And there were three guys standing in a circle in the middle of the area.

I walked up. Nobody said anything. Two of the guys had their hands in the pockets of their shorts, obviously playing with themselves. One guy broke the ice, apparently comfortable that I wasn't there to rain on their parade. He pulled his cock out. The other two guys followed suit. I did the same, wanting to let everyone know I was there for the same reason they were there. Well, I hoped, maybe I wasn't there for the same reason they were. I was hoping that maybe I was there for more of a complimentary reason. I thought that either I had got there before the action started, or, hopefully, I happened upon these guys who all wanted to get serviced rather than to service someone else.

I walked towards the guy who pulled his cock out first. He was Latino, probably in his early 40s. In the dim light I could see a wedding band on his left hand. His cock was fat and uncut. It wasn't all the way hard. He was playing with it, but not actually masturbating. He was just keeping it partially hard.

"Can I suck you?" He nodded. I dropped to me knees and took him in my mouth. He sighed with pleasure. I felt his cock immediately start to get harder and larger in my mouth. I sealed my lips around the base of his cock and created some suction to get the blood flowing into his cock. He grew longer and thicker. I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock. He tasted sweaty. No surprise. This was Tucson in the Summer. The high temperature that day had been well over 100 degrees.

I hit my poppers and offered them to him. I tried to deep throat him, gagged, fought off the gag reflex, and tried again, this time getting him down my throat. He hit the poppers and handed them back. He put his hands on the sides of my head, holding me in place as he slid his cock to the hilt down throat and then pulling back until just the head was in my mouth. He did this several times. I could appreciate his full size at that point. He was thick and at least 7", maybe a bit more.

Meanwhile the other two guys were crowing around us now. Thy had their cocks out and were stroking them. It was getting darker, so I didn't get a very good look at what they had to offer. One guy slid his hand down my back and inside my shorts. He found my crack and then went lower, and his fingers found my hole. I had warmed up with a dildo, so my ass was already slippery with lube. He got a finger in my hole.

"Do you like to get fucked." I didn't reply verbally because I was getting throat fucked by a thick cock. But I stood up and remained bent at the waist so that I could keep sucking cock. I braced myself with my hands on by knees. The guy who had been fingering my ass pushed my shorts to my ankles and put his face to my crack and tongued my hole.

"Is this lube?" I pulled off the cock in my mouth and said yes, that I was lubed just in case.

He stood up and I felt the head of his cock sliding up and down my crack, and then zeroing in on my asshole. I took a hit of poppers.

He pushed the head of his cock inside me. He didn't feel too large. He didn't have lube on his cock but there was enough already in my ass to allow his cock to slide inside. As he started to fuck me, I was having trouble keeping my balance. The guy whose cock I was sucking reached under my arms and steadied me. This also gave him more leverage to let him fuck my face.

The third guy was reaching between me and the guy who was fucking me and feeling his cock going into my ass. He also reached down and stroked my cock, which was fully hard by this point. I could tell the guy in my ass wasn't going to last very long before he came. He said he was going to cum.

"Trade me places." The guy in my mouth wanted in my ass. That was awesome. The guy behind me pulled out of my ass and moved in front of me. He stuck his cock in my mouth. I only had time to take him down my throat one time before he started bucking and shooting his load in my mouth. He pulled out of my mouth when he was done shooting. He pulled up his shorts and left.

The guy I had originally been sucking led me over to a large rock on the side of the ravine. I was grateful to have something to lean on and brace against while I was getting fucked. I pulled out my lube and handed it to him. His cock was big and thick, and I wanted him lubed as well as my ass. He put some on himself and more on me and got his cock lined up. I hit the poppers and waited for him to press the large head of his cock into me. He gave me what we both wanted. I groaned as his cock penetrated my sphincter and then slid deeper inside me.

We shared the poppers back and forth as this well-hung married stud fucked me. The third guy was reaching between us, playing with my balls and then the top's balls. Eventually he crawled underneath me and started sucking my cock as I got fucked. The sensation of being deep in this guy's throat while the top fucked me with his thick hard cock was amazing. I was squeezing the cock in my ass as tight as I could, which increased the pressure it was putting on my prostate.

"You guys are going to make me cum."

"I'm going to cum too. Where do you want it?" The top was fucking me with short fast strokes now.

12