Evolution of a Cum Slut Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum in me."

He picked up the pace. The guy sucking me picked up his pace. I felt myself go past the point of no return. My ass went crazy, squeezing the cock inside it super hard in rapid pulsing spasms. I could feel huge jets of cum spurting out of my cock into the welcoming mouth of the guy underneath me. We were all groaning with pleasure. The top's orgasm started as mine finished. He spread my cheeks wide with his hands and drove every millimeter of his cock inside me. His balls slapped on mine. He grunted and I felt the base of his cock swelling and pulsing as he shot his load in me. I felt the familiar, wonderful slippery feeling of the cum spreading from deep in me where he shot his load to coat my entire chute as he fucked his cum into me. I squeezed him tight with my asshole.

"Your turn. Where do you want to cum?" The guy who swallowed my cum had crawled out from underneath me and was now stroking himself. I was now so dark that I couldn't see much more than his outline.

"I want your ass." The first guy who fucked me pulled out.

"Have fun guys. I'm going to go so we don't all come out at the same time. I thanked him for his amazing cock and for giving me his load.

The last guy positioned himself behind me. As he pressed his hard cock into my asshole I could feel that he was thick. I reached back to feel him and was happy to feel a long, thick shaft sliding into my ass. I hit the poppers and handed them to him.

"I can feel that guy's cum in your ass."

"I think he shot a huge load in me."

"Want mine in there too?" I told him I would be sad if he shot anywhere else other than inside me. He was obviously ready to cum and fucked me with fast, deep strokes.

"That feels so good. Your big hard cock inside my ass feels so good." I was giving him the squeeze and letting him use my ass for his pleasure. He buried himself in me and I had the second load for the night coating my insides. He pulled out and thanked me and left. I gave him a few minutes so we wouldn't come out at the same time. Then I carefully picked my way down the ravine and across the dry wash. It was almost dark at that point. Any later and I would have had a hard time finding my way back. I was excited about making another trip to the park for the full moon now.

A week later and it was time for the full moon. This time I timed my arrival to be a bit after the moon rose. I had checked and the park was open until 10:00 p.m. so I would not be risking being found in the park after hours if I stayed later. I was, of course, cleaned out and had warmed up with the dildo. I had a new bottle of my favorite brand of poppers and my favorite brand of lube.

I arrived and there were quite a few vehicles in the parking lot. I followed the concrete walking path to where I remembered finding the foot path leading to the wash. There were lights illuminating the walking path, but when I followed the foot path, I was leaving the lighted area and venturing into the darkness. I walked the short way to the edge of the wash and then found place off to take stock of the situation. Once my eyes adjusted, I could see pretty well in the bright moonlight.

Over the few months since I got out of rehab, I had changed what I was looking for when I looked for anonymous sex somewhat. When I was partying and spun to the gills on Tina, I became a power bottom, relentlessly looking for the next hard, well-hung guy to fuck my insatiable ass and fill me with cum. I still craved cock in my mouth and in my ass, but I had started to also appreciate the fact that the men I was having sex with had their own desires and turn-ons. Being on meth is not very compatible with being generous. I was proud of the fact that I had been a decent person for a meth addict. I didn't steal or try to hurt people. But when I was using, I was profoundly selfish. And I felt bad about that.

Now being off drugs (except poppers, lol), I had a more empathetic connection with my sex partners. Men who I would not have wanted to play with because they had smaller cocks or seemed like they were too uptight or whatever I now wanted to find a way to connect with (if they were clean and respectful). So, when I arrived tonight, hoping to find a good crowd, I had that new attitude in mind.

A guy came up behind me on the path. He was headed to the wash. I raised a hand, and he did the same. I gave him some space and then followed him to the wash. When I got to the wash I couldn't see where he went. I looked around.

I finally saw that he was standing in the darkness under one of the trees that grew on the edge of the wash. The shadow under the tree's canopy was almost pitch black. I walked in, carefully feeling my way with my feet, and holding a hand in front of me. Fortunately, the ground was sandy.

Feeling lame but needing an ice breaker is said "Nice night." He agreed. He obviously was searching for an ice breaker of his own.

"Do you, ah, come here often?" I said that it was my second time, but the first time at night. I was smiling and trying to make sure my voice was friendly. "I saw, um, online that it tends to be, well, busy on nights when there is a full moon." He said that he had seen that too.

I took the plunge. "What are you into?" He said that he liked getting sucked. Without another word I kneeled in front of him. I was happy to have the soft sand to kneel in. I put my hands lightly on his waist. He was wearing the loose shorts that are so popular with guys who like to have sex in public places. He wasted no time in lowering his shorts down his hips and pulling out his cock. I couldn't see it in the darkness. He smelled of body wash, but I could also smell the musk of his cock. I found him with my hand and guided him to my mouth.

He wasn't large, probably 6" inches or so, and cut. I explored him with my tongue and mouth and hands since I couldn't see him. His cock wasn't very thick, but it seemed to be nicely proportioned and it was straight and very hard. While I sucked him, I felt his body. He had a smooth, tight butt (I just ran my hands over his ass cheeks), a trim waist, and what felt like some nice abs.

"That feels really good". I took him in my throat. Since he wasn't super thick, I was able to take him all the way down my throat on the first time. I massaged his cock with my throat. I realized one benefit of sucking a guy with a less gigantic cock is that I could do a lot more with it than just hold my breath and let the guy fuck my throat. I used my throat to massage the head. I pulled out and swirled my tongue around him and licked and caressed his whole length.

"Can I touch you?" I stood up and pulled out my cock. I was already hard. He found my cock and stroked it gently. He was hesitant and uncertain, but I let him go at his own speed. I told him that felt nice. "I haven't ever, you know, sucked a guy." I told him that he could suck me if he wanted but he did not have to. He seemed to be struggling to decide whether to put me in his mouth. I knew what he was thinking. For a guy new to sex with men, at least for a guy who considered himself "straight", putting a cock in his mouth was a big deal. It felt like something that was permanent because once you had a cock in your mouth, you were a cock sucker. I don't agree with that, but I remember feeling that myself back when I was first hooking up with men and was starting to transition from the guy who just let himself be serviced to a guy who would reciprocate in some way.

"If you aren't sure you don't want to do it, don't do it. I don't want you to do it and then go home and regret it. Let me suck you some more." I knelt back down. I was stroking his cock again.

"You will find guys that want you to fuck them, especially because you have a nice body and a nice cock. Have you fucked a guy?" He said no.

"Don't do anything you don't want to do. Some guys are pushy. Don't be afraid to say no." I was trying to quickly download some wisdom for this guy who was obviously new to cruising for sex.

I took him back in my mouth. He moaned softly. There was precum seeping out of him and I sucked it out of him. He started to fuck my throat. I let him do what felt good to him.

"I'm close." I responded by sucking him deeply into my throat and holding his hips lightly. I obviously managed to convey that I wanted to swallow his cum because he let it go. It hit my tongue, warm and salty. He shot the big load of a horny young man and I let it fill my mouth. As he finished ejaculating in my mouth I swallowed and then used my mouth and tongue to clean off his cock. I stood up.

"Thank you. I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did." He said that no girl had ever sucked him off that well. I told him to have a nice night and to be careful. We parted ways. I could taste his cum as walked further down the wash. I was looking for that ravine where I had found the three guys on my first trip to the park.

I found it and started down the path, walking carefully now that the ground was more uneven. I heard the noises of public sex, and I came to the bend that led to the wider play area. There were slurping noises, soft groans, some flesh slapping against flesh. My eyes were well adjusted to the moonlight at this point. I saw a guy on his hands and knees on a towel or small blanked. He was getting fucked from behind. I saw another guy standing there, getting sucked off by someone who was kneeling in front of him. There were three or four other guys, and now me, standing around watching. The other guys had their cocks out and were stroking them. It was hard to tell how well the guys were in the moonlight. I took out my cock and started stroking it too.

I approached the guy closest to me. I reached out and felt his cock. It was thick. He had a thick bush of pubic hair. I felt his hard cock. I could circle it with my thumb and middle finger, but barely. I asked him what he was looking for.

"I'm hoping to fuck." I told him I was hoping to be fucked. I started to kneel to suck him, but he said he was ready. We were close to the big rock I had leaned on the last time I was here. I pushed my shorts down to my ankles and stepped out one leg so I could spread my feet wide. I put lube on my ass and turned to lube him up. He was uncut and about 6.5" long. I was excited to have him in my ass. He whispered very quietly in my ear asking me if I wanted him to wear a condom.

I liked that he put it that way, implying that he would wear one if I asked but otherwise would prefer not to. For some reason I decided to play coy. I whispered back that I didn't have any condoms. But I was clean. He said he was too.

He pushed into my ass. The thickness of his cock made my ass clench as he tried to get past my inner ring. I took some hits of poppers and was able to relax and let him slide further into my ass. Soon he was all the way in. I braced myself on the rock and let him fuck me. He pumped in and out of my ass. He reached around to stroke my cock. I let him for a minute. Then I told him I didn't want to cum yet and I was already in danger of shooting my load from his cock in my ass.

"Do what feels good for you. I want to make you cum. I'll cum later." He pumped inside me. I squeezed him with my cock. He groaned softly and I felt the familiar swelling and pulsing that told me that he was shooting his sperm up my ass.

"Oh. That feels so good in my ass." He finished giving me his load and gently pulled out of my ass. I quickly cleaned his cock with my mouth. I looked around to see what the other guys were doing. It looked like the guy getting fucked on the ground was talking to his next potential top. I could hear that they were discussing condoms. The bottom was asking him to wear a condom. The top didn't want too. When I was partying, I would have gone right over and told the top that he could fuck me bare and shoot inside me. Trying to be less selfish and greedy I let them work it out.

Another guy approached me. He felt my ass, his finger finding my hole. My hands found his cock. Another big, thick one. This one cut. Nice and hard, a big mushroom head at the end. I moaned softly as he fingered my ass.

"That feels good, but this would feel better." I stroked his cock to make sure he got the meaning.

He leaned in, also whispering very quietly into my ear "I don't have condoms."

I was equally quiet in my reply, "You fingered my ass. Did it feel like the last guy used a condom?" He said he was being quiet because if there was open talk about bareback sex some guys got freaked out and would leave. I nodded to let him know that I understood.

I handed him the lube, snorted my poppers, and leaned on the rock. Soon his big mushroom head was probing my hole. I relaxed and he slid in easily. Once he was in, I gave him a tight squeeze so he knew that just because I could let him slide in easily that didn't mean my hole wasn't still tight.

He fucked me quietly but powerfully. I kept hitting the poppers. I offered them to him, but he didn't want any. He whispered in my ear, "Do you want me to pull out." I told him he better not. He picked up the pace and soon I was getting a second load pumped up my ass. He let me milk the cum out of him and clean him off with my mouth. He thanked me and wandered off.

Most of the guys had left while I was getting fucked. There were two guys fucking on the blanket. I decided to leave on a high note and made my way carefully back to my car. Since I didn't cum at the park I went home and pushed the cum out of my ass and used that to lube my cock while I masturbated until I shot a big load on my own chest and stomach.

12