All Comments on 'Evolution of a Dominant Ch. 01'

by firsttouch10

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jhollanderjhollanderalmost 11 years ago
Loved this story!

Thank you for such a well written story! You captured both character's awakening to their true sexual nature just perfectly. I clearly remember as a teenager stumbling through my own discovery that I preferred rough sex and being dominated. Your story brought back some fun memories!

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 11 years ago
Very well done!

This was a great intro to your writing talent - thank you for sharing it with us and welcome to Literotica. I look forward to reading much more of your work - five stars!

redyellowgoredyellowgoalmost 11 years ago
WOW!!!

Thank you and welcome to Lit! That was so hot! What a perfect first (rough) time and in a car, it takes me back to a time long ago. This was about that moment when things shift and things become illuminated and heighten, followed by exploration. Just a wonderful setting.

..."Normal sex was sustaining. This was joyous.".... nail on the head and slammed hard! Someone that gets it on their first posting.

Please do not make us wait too long for your next chapter or story.

5*****

MaynessMaynessalmost 11 years ago

Great chapter, well done on your first submission to Lit. I feel there could be another story about Zac , when he is older maybe and probably a much longer multi part one! :) Thank you.

patientleepatientleealmost 11 years ago
Nice!

Just enough and well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
bring it on!

for someone figuring out how rough she likes it i really enjoyed this and do indeed hope there is more soon. should be an interesting evolution of a dom? ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous