Evolution of a Librarian

Story Info
We embraces her wild side.
14.2k words
3.84
20.8k
37
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hooked1957
Hooked1957
3,474 Followers

Jason Pyle walked into the local Starbucks and looked around... to be more accurate, he scanned the establishment. He was looking for... her... and he found her, sitting by herself at a two-person table, reading a paperback.

There were about two dozen people sitting at tables and another half-dozen online. Virtually all of them turned to look at Jason when he walked in. He was a big man who exuded confidence, and people just seemed drawn to his magnetism, even when he was just standing toward the back of the café. It was much more than his 6-4, 235-pound size, or the colorful tattoos running down both of his muscular arms.

The woman Jason picked out in his mind had joined most of the others in briefly looking at the man when he walked in, but quickly went back to her book on Egyptian history. She was engrossed heavily in her reading when she heard the empty chair at her table move, and the large man sat down.

"I know there are empty tables I could have sat at, but I fancy sitting with the best-looking woman in the place while I take my coffee break. I'm Jason, by the way," he said with a bright smile.

Under most circumstances, Lucy Grimaldi would have gotten up from her spot and left the café. For some reason, this time, she stayed glued to her chair. She gave the interloper a shy smile and a deep blush as she met his eyes with hers.

"Thank you for the kind words, even if I think you're not exactly being truthful," she responded.

Lucy looked directly into the man's big brown eyes. His gaze never wavered from hers. She noted his long, curly dark brown hair and a rakish scar running down his left cheek. She also noted the tingling that she was suddenly feeling between her legs, a feeling that didn't happen very often in her well-ordered life.

The woman always went to this Starbucks every Tuesday afternoon after her four-hour shift at the Medford Public Library. She usually enjoyed a salted caramel latte while reading a book before going home to do some usual home chores and cooking dinner for her husband and herself.

The large man noted the slight look of discomfort on the woman's pretty face. Her shoulder-length dark brunette hair was pulled into a high ponytail, which helped highlight bright electric-blue eyes and full lips. Despite the fact that she was dressed like a conservative businesswoman, Jason noted the blazer and the white dress blouse did little to hide the woman's large chest, and her skirt, which had ridden up her legs to about mid-thigh, did little to hide her toned, athletic legs. He estimated she was about five years older than his 34 years.

Jason's smile turned into a lecherous smirk, Lucy thought, which gave him a bad boy visage.

"Trust me, I'm not lying." Jason answered. "And you are...?"

"Lucy. Lucy Grimaldi," she responded with a smile of her own.

Lucy took a deep breath, which Jason thought did wonderful things to her blouse. She caught him looking at her chest, but unlike most other men, he didn't try to shift his eyes away. He lifted his eyes back to hers, maintaining his smile.

Lucy blushed hard.

"Cheeky bastard," she thought to herself, but she again took another deep breath, again causing the man's eyes to move down to her blouse.

"So what's your drink of choice?" Jason asked the woman.

"Salted caramel latte. Yours?" she responded.

"Black coffee. I'm one of those," he said. "I don't know anything about their sizes. I just ask for the largest black coffee they serve, and I take my coffee the same way I take my booze: straight, with nothing else mixed in."

"My... husband drinks it that way, too," Lucy said, hesitating as she thought about her husband for the first time since the strange man sat down at the table with her. She briefly thought that he wouldn't be pleased at all with her chatting with a handsome, large stranger... who had no problem ogling her large chest in front of her.

"Ah, yes, your husband. Well, he's a lucky man. How long have you been married? Any kids?" he asked.

Almost despite herself, Lucy told the man about her 23-year marriage and her two children in college without any discomfort. She realized Jason was an excellent listener. Jason then gave her his life story, which didn't include a wife and children, but did include the fact that he was head of a motorcycle club and was the owner of a car and motorcycle repair shop.

"A motorcycle club. Like a gang?" Lucy queried.

Jason hesitated for the first time since he sat down at the table. He looked uncomfortable.

"Yeah, I guess so," he replied. "We don't do the crime stuff, though, like you see on TV. Not every bike crew is like 'Sons of Anarchy.' That show makes us all look like out-of-control thugs."

He could see by the self-conscious smile on Lucy's face that he had guessed correctly about what she was thinking. She could see he knew that, too.

"Sorry. I didn't mean anything by it," she said.

"No offense taken. Most people have had the wrong impression of bikers since 'Easy Rider' was made more than 50 years ago," he chuckled.

"Maybe you'd like to ride with me someday."

Lucy blushed at the very thought of herself riding on the back of a motorcycle with this man up front. The joke among her friends was that she was the queen of the conservative moms.

"You'd have to give me some notice, because I'd never be able to get on the back of your bike in this skirt without completely giving up my modesty. I'd need to wear some jeans," she giggled.

"Yeah, but they can't be 'mom jeans.' They'd have to be tight jeans... and you'd need a halter top or a tight tank. I have a reputation to maintain, you know. After all, I am the president of the Diamonds," he asserted.

Lucy was surprised at her own interest in riding on this man's motorcycle.

"I'll have to go buy something appropriate then, if you're serious about letting me ride with you. I don't have any clothes like that," she said.

"Seriously?" Jason said. "A body like that and you don't have any tight, sexy clothes? How did you ever have two kids?"

Lucy knew she should have been embarrassed with the stranger's familiarity, but if anything she was turned on by the man's frankness. There was something arousing and confident in his manner.

"If I dress appropriately, could we go next Tuesday?" she asked boldly.

"Absolutely!" he replied brightly. "Meet you here same time next Tuesday."

The two bid each other good-bye a few minutes later. Lucy left the café practically floating on a cloud due to the attention the handsome young man lavished on her.

Twenty-three years of marriage told Glenn Grimaldi that his wife had something very positive happen during the day before he got home from work. She was gliding around the kitchen humming a happy tune with a large smile on her face. He walked over to her and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips, which she returned with every bit as much fervor as she received.

"Good day?" Glenn asked, assuming that she would tell him why she seemed to be in such a great mood.

"Mmhmm," she responded before gliding over to check on the food in the oven. "Dinner in five. You need to get out of your suit."

Glenn just froze in place, not believing his ears. He frowned and shook his head as he headed upstairs to change his clothes. Lucy never looked back at her husband. In truth, she barely was aware that he was still in the room.

Dinner was an inordinately quiet affair that night. Glenn repeatedly started conversations only to have them die quietly as Lucy would either mumble a one-word answer or grunt instead of speak. Her face had an unreadable expression. Glenn finally gave up, being at least thankful that whatever was going on wasn't causing Lucy to be upset with him.

It wasn't until the next morning at the library that Lucy was brought back to her senses. One of her younger co-workers noted Lucy's spaciness and the far-away look in her eyes.

"You've got a lover!" Annie Wilson whispered excitedly to Lucy as the pair was in the break room during the morning. "Good for you!"

The words spoken out loud shook Lucy to her core and she almost dropped her mug of coffee, confirming to the other woman that she had hit the nail on the head.

"Uh... what... no!" Lucy muttered. "Well..."

"Not quite then, but soon," Annie said. "Wow. I never would have guessed that Mother Teresa would go over to the dark side. Details, woman."

Lucy looked stricken. Had she been this transparent in front of her husband last night, she wondered?

"Shh. Quiet. Come over here," she said, pulling the younger woman over to the far side of the break room.

"Who told you?" Lucy whispered tersely to Annie. "I haven't even done anything yet."

"Maybe, but you want to... and are heading toward the finish line at a full sprint," Annie responded.

"Have I been that obvious? Umm... I've never... never... even considered anything like this before," Lucy said.

"Nobody told me," Annie asserted. "You're walking around like a 16-year-old with a secret crush.

"If you're doing it or even considering doing it, walking around in a fog is the worst way to hide it from the world... or even your husband, girl. You get to control this narrative. Hubby doesn't ever have to know... unless you want him to, that is. And that's usually because he's a freak or you've got a revenge thing going on."

"I... haven't... done anything. Honest," Lucy started.

"But you want to. And you're considering it really hard," Annie said, looking Lucy directly in her eyes.

"Yeah..." Lucy admitted while hanging her head.

"No, you're looking at this the wrong way, Lucy. If you're going to do this, do this because it's what you want... and then own it. If you feel it's wrong, it will be wrong. If you feel good about it, it will be good... at least for you.

"You just need to be smart. Assuming you don't want hubs to know, don't rub it in his face. Don't ever do it in your own bed, or your own house. Don't go to places where the two of you will be seen by someone who knows you. Don't ignore him in the bedroom or get too crazy there, he'll see right through that. Don't teach him new tricks you might learn."

"Wow. I never considered most of that," Lucy said. "Sounds like you've done this before."

"Been married six years. Have enjoyed... enjoyed... four affairs. I love hubby to death, but what he doesn't know doesn't hurt him. Who doesn't love sex with a responsive, sexy partner? Three of them were just sex, nothing more. The fourth was a little more, but definitely no threat to my marriage," Annie related.

"You've given me a lot to think about, Annie. Thank you," Lucy said.

"Good luck," Annie responded.

Lucy was wearing a tight pair of jeans and a white tank top when Jason walked in to the Starbucks the next Tuesday. He got his cup of coffee and headed over to Lucy's table.

"Will I do?" Lucy asked as the large man sat down.

Jason looked the woman over from head to toe, his eyes blatantly lingering over her large boobs. She tingled with excitement as he did so, causing her nipples to push out against her bra and blouse.

"Not bad, but you didn't need the bra. Biker chicks usually don't wear them," he responded.

"I've gone from librarian to biker chick, have I?" Luci asked, coloring deeply.

"Well, we'll see how the ride goes, and you'd have to lose the bra. Biker chicks don't wear bras... or panties," he said.

Lucy had never met a man as... unfiltered as Jason. Her heart was racing. She looked around, located the restrooms and rose from her chair.

"Be right back," she said softly, before walking to the restroom.

Jason smiled brightly as she returned to the table a few minutes later obviously braless, her large breasts jiggling under the tank top and her erect nipples poking out.

"Much better," he said as she blushed and smiled self-consciously.

"You do realize you're a cheeky bastard," she said, still smiling.

"Oh yeah," he agreed.

The pair chatted amiably for about an hour. Several times while they talked the man looked directly at the woman's breasts and smiled. She blushed each time he did so, and at one point she straightened up, looked around and blatantly shook her tits.

"Yeah, now you're catching on. Now let's go for a ride and see how much of a biker chick you can be," he said.

"Lock your purse in your car. You can't be worrying about that while we're riding," Jason told her.

Jason started up his big Harley and gestured for Lucy to climb up behind him. He instructed her to put her arms around his waist and lean when she felt him lean. He smiled when he felt her big boobs up against his broad back.

The pair rode for about 20 minutes, taking a circuitous route out and back to the Starbucks. Lucy couldn't ignore the vibration of the bike she felt between her legs nor the powerful feeling of the strong, well-muscled body she was wrapped around. She was glad the two were out in the fresh air because she feared Jason would otherwise have been able to smell her arousal.

"That was fantastic!" Lucy enthused as she dismounted after the ride.

"I'm glad you liked it," Jason said. "Maybe you and your husband should get a bike now that you're empty-nesters."

Lucy looked at Jason like a deer caught in the headlights. It was the first time all afternoon she had thought about Glenn, and only because Jason had brought him up in conversation. Jason caught her look of guilt and smiled inwardly.

"Or maybe not," he said pointedly.

"Same time next week? Dress appropriately," he said before he started the bike and drove off.

Lucy knew she would have to change her soaked panties in addition to putting on her regular after-work clothing. Taking Annie's advice, she knew there was no sense in showing something out of character to her husband.

Lucy giggled nervously to herself as she changed out of her staid librarian clothes and into what she considered her naughty "biker chick" clothes in the stall at a near-by McDonald's the next Tuesday. Her outfit this week consisted of what she thought of as a fairly revealing halter top—braless—and a tight pair of short jean shorts—with no panties. She knew Jason would definitely like the look, although she was more than a little self-conscious about walking into the Starbucks dressed as she was. She flushed when the young man waiting on her at the counter practically drooled.

"Not too bad for an old lady," she thought to herself.

Jason enjoyed her outfit as much as the Starbucks kid.

"Now that's biker chick!" Jason related as he sat down at the table, practically leering at the woman.

The two drank their drinks while they talked and Jason enthusiastically devoured the woman with his eyes. She could feel her pussy moisten as he ran his eyes up and down her body.

"I can't believe I let you talk me into this. Everybody's staring at me. I'll never be able to come back here again," she said, a deep red coloring her face, upper chest and the exposed portions of her breasts.

Not only could Jason see all of the exposed flesh, he could also see the fire in Lucy's eyes. He knew that translated into fire in another of the woman's areas, and knew today was the day.

Jason wrapped his arm around the woman's waist after she re-adjusted her shorts upon standing. They went out to his bike this way, and she made no attempt to move away.

This time they didn't ride long, although once again Lucy was very aware of what the bike's vibration was doing to her sex. Ten minutes after getting on the bike, Jason was pulling up in front of his two-bedroom home.

"Welcome to my humble abode, you sexy beast," Jason said as he took Lucy's hand and led her inside.

Jason could easily see that the woman was flushed with excitement. He could also see the bottoms of her ass peeking out from the shorts as she got off the bike, and didn't have time to adjust her clothes before Jason put his arm around her again. She was feeling overwhelmed, both sexually and emotionally, and Jason kept up the pressure by wrapping her in a strong hug and giving her a passionate kiss just inside his door.

Jason's tongue sought out Lucy's for several seconds before she finally parted her lips. Their tongues dueled inside Lucy's mouth while his hands gradually made their way to her exposed ass. She moaned into his mouth as he massaged and rubbed her cheeks.

Jason reached up to the back of Lucy's neck and subtly untied the top of her halter as they kissed. As the halter was slowly falling, he unbuttoned her shorts and ran a hand inside. The shorts fell to the floor as a finger found her gooey, wet center, causing her to moan.

Lucy was naked when Jason physically lifted her off the floor and carried her to a bedroom. She was aware that he was placing her down on the bed, then she felt his hands caressing her boobs before making their way down to her pussy. Soon after that, her brain took a vacation in a land far, far away as Jason played her body like a violin concertmaster plays his or her instrument.

Lucy heard the screams and moans in the distance and wondered where all the noise was coming from while her body shook in orgasm after orgasm. Ten minutes later she was almost unconscious and the screaming seemed to have abated. She heard herself ask Jason... no, actually beg Jason... to put his hard dick inside her as if she was looking down on the scene from above.

She could feel Jason nudging her cervix with his spear and it pistoned up and down with his rhythm. She could tell the big man was sweating heavily, but she couldn't feel his weight upon her much smaller body. Her legs were wrapped around his muscular upper thighs.

Twenty minutes later, Jason let loose what to Lucy felt like a torrent of cum in a half-dozen bursts. She was only marginally aware of his roaring while he released.

Five minutes after that, the two were lying in bed wrapped in each other's arms. Lucy was softly crying. For the first time this day, Jason was not in control of the action.

"Are you okay, babe? I hope I didn't hurt you. I tried to be gentle," Jason whispered with genuine concern.

"I'm okay, Jase. Hell, I'm way more than okay," she said softly. "These are tears of joy. That may have been the best sex of my life."

Jason leaned in and crushed her lips with his. She wondered how a big, strong man like Jason could also be so tender and nimble.

The two lay entwined kissing and talking softly for the next half-hour before Lucy noted she needed to rejoin her regular life.

"Could we skip Starbucks next week and I'll just come straight here after work?" Lucy asked. "I've got to admit I'm a little self-conscious about going there again biker chick style."

"As long as you keep dressing biker chick style, you can just come here," he said.

Lucy rushed home and showered quickly. Although she wanted to make sure she was clean for her husband, she noted she didn't feel any guilt for what she had done with Jason that afternoon. She knew she would do that again in the future.

She knew she loved her husband, but this thing with Jason was separate from what she had with Glenn. Glenn was loving, sweet and security. Jason was almost a force of nature... he was dominant, big and took what he wanted. Lucy had never considered cheating on Glenn before, but now that she had just done it, she had enjoyed it, without remorse.

Jason went back to work feeling very good about his afternoon. The woman had gone from a potential one-timer to what he believed to be a fuck-buddy in just a few weeks, and seemed to be as enthusiastic about him as he was about her.

Lucy met him enthusiastically at his house in her skimpy attire the next several weeks. The pair rode, then came back to Jason's house and spent the next hour having sex... very good sex if both were to be asked. They also talked and cuddled as Lucy answered the man's many questions about her life, her children and her marriage. She took his interest in her life as an endearing trait.

Hooked1957
Hooked1957
3,474 Followers