All Comments on 'Evolution of a Librarian'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 1 month ago

Damn, Mr. 1957 writing a spicy one. Well done, sir. Another, please. Randi

CagivagurlCagivagurlabout 1 month ago

Interesting take on motorcycles...

Good story Mr Hook

5 stars

Cagivagurl

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 month ago

A sad storey, unfortunately one I’ve experienced, begrudgingly I’ve given you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ because it’s so well written and true to life.

lover1953lover1953about 1 month ago

A good one. I'm always amazed at the cluelessness of characters that clearly have been victims of Martian Slut Rays. Librarian turned whore. Oh well. 5 Stars from me.

L1953

MwestohioMwestohioabout 1 month ago

Very interesting tale

francemanfrancemanabout 1 month ago

The dream of every 10-year-old girl.

Better than princess, singer, doctor, soccer player, .......

itsayouitsayouabout 1 month ago

Great story Jason really fucked her life up but she had choices. I worked for a linen company and had a massage parlor as one of my accounts. I thought the woman working there were at least in there 40. Most were in their 20s. Drugs etc had aged them immensely. It would be great to see a story about Jason getting his by messing with the wrong woman and the wrong husband. If you don’t write it maybe let another author give it the saddletramp treatment. Great story

Regguy69Regguy69about 1 month ago

Chaste librarian to biker bitch, wow, that was quite a ride. Thanks for sharing, H57.

CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 1 month ago

If it wasn't The Diamonds then it might've been something else, some folks just go through an identity crisis halfway through life and Jason was in the right place at the right time. Lucy was lying to Glenn by omission but herself too by thinking that any of this would end well; also she had horrible advice from her friend. She told her to own her narrative but neglected to tell her what she stood to lose.

I guess that she's happy with her decisions cuz she could leave and start a new life at any time but hasn't. Glenn has a wonderful new wife. But Jason and those bikers could use a good taste of karma, true the queen can think for themselves but these guys are definitely predatory. They literally sold her to a brothel when she stopped being fun to bang.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 1 month ago

I found the wife's "demise" really sad.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 1 month ago

This is a 5* story. It reminded me of someone I knew, years ago, whose mother had abandoned her two young children and her husband to be a President's Lady.

TajfaTajfaabout 1 month ago

4 stars but I thought the ending sort of faded out. Also no STDs? I thought she would have ended up dying of numerous diseases and on her dying bed he came to see her and she gave a last apology for what she had done to their marriage.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatabout 1 month ago

40 something long time married women have the decision making abilities of teenage boys.

Also, would like to know what happened to Freddie and if there was ever any attempted retaliation. Overall … 4*

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 1 month ago

Maybe Jason will take a 12 gauge blast to the face.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Did the gorilla go to prison? Did Glenn ever get any revenge against the gang? Was Glenn a total pansy ass for not “disappearing” the traitor slut?

/

ZK

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 month ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for Mr. Hooked. A great depiction of Biker Life with a club. Women are used and abused and NOT respected at all unless they have an old man that will defend her Honor when ever he feels like it. Bikers will sometimes promote their woman to pull a train or gang bang. But say the wrong thing about her sluttiness or touch her without permission and you may be picking up your teeth out of the street. The woman in this Story was bored and thought a little adventure wouldn't harm anything. But she was wrong. Once a woman decides to cheat all rules change and she is about to loose everything she has including her marriage. This story by Mr. Hooked was a great example of how things in an affair escalate until the hubby gets sent to the hospital and the truth comes out that the wife is a biker slut and whore to the hubby's shock and shame. Divorce almost always is the result. Thanks Buster2U

slowhand21slowhand21about 1 month ago

Should have bee “Devolution Of A Librarian.”

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 month ago

Good story overall but the devil is in the details. She was a biker chick for 8 months before she was exposed. After decades of marriage, I struggle to buy into the husband being clueless. What of nighttime calls home when out of town? What of taking a horsedick and then hours later her husband taking her? There's no mention of Faith in her background, so what was the foundation of her prim and proper upbringing? After taking half the club bareback, we never here how hubby tested. (I ran with a group like that in the day, and there's a zero chance he didn't test positive for something. I get you likely wanted to keep it "light", but I'm used to a bit more detail from your stories. 3.8*

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 1 month ago

A really great read. I really hated this woman, but also wondered if she felt a bit taken for granted and that opened the door for someone like Jason. This story scares me about the predators that are out there. It makes me much more attentive to my wife, to not take her for granted.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 1 month ago

This is why I love librarians but would never marry one! Another entertaining tale from the a master story teller.

opheliusopheliusabout 1 month ago

Time wounds all heels… and sluts.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 1 month ago

Entertaining with several twists and turns. I wasn't expecting that ending. Good story.

012Say012Sayabout 1 month ago

I changed my mind on this story not the score, was 5 is 5) I thought it sad, but the librarians talked, don’t do it if you will feel guilty. She wanted an alternate life and got it. Nicely done.

1959richard21959richard2about 1 month ago

A very good story 👏 👌.

How about that four page length?

Hooked1957 I hope you didn't hurt yourself writing such a lengthy heart-rending, rip-roaring LW story.

Four ⭐️s. You earned them, ha,ha....I'm

*

*

*

*

AMerryman

stev2244stev2244about 1 month ago

Good story, as was to be expected from Hooked. HDK has mentioned a valid point about librarians.

DakotaTRDDakotaTRDabout 1 month ago

This was an entertaining story - quite different. I don't really think there are biker chicks so much anymore, instead I sense they are self-described amateur porn MILF "hotwife" actresses with only fans pages - ultimately losing their jobs when they are outed. I picture many of them ending up like Lucy one day (in a Nevada whore house when they've aged out).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Evolution, really?

Ask 100 women and 99 of them would consider that a devolution.

What a nightmare.

And a contract to force someone into prostitution - hilarious. 62 years old whore in a legal brothel is even more hilarious.

So fucking stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What a horrible story and an unbelievable one too. How does a hitherto sweet, respectable, loving and faithful wife of 23 years morph, at the drop of a hat into a motor bike riding, drug using, porn queen, a state of affairs precipitated by nothing more than a chance meeting with an attractive man at Starbuck's? Seriously?

And how does her husband go into denial about her behaviour when he's just been confronted with incontrovertible evidence of it up to and including a broken nose and concussion? Just silly.

I don't like to attribute character traits to people I've never met but this has an inescapably misogynistic feel to it. Not up to your usual standard, Hooked.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 1 month ago

My Harley and I are rather annoyed by this portrayal. I am not going to write anymore than that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So glad the cheating skank slut got some burn, but in truth if she fucked that many guys she'd have been dead long before. No payback to piece of shit Jason was also a big miss.

lujon2019lujon2019about 1 month ago

you dropped the Freddie thread

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I’m sorry, but that was just awful! This was far beneath the talent level of this writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

WTF was THAT?

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Arsehole Jason needed some serious comeuppance, Male MC comes over as a wimp, for u a poor story, very poor

bobareenobobareenoabout 1 month ago

Husband’s response was so cool and collected, yet it worked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Quite a twist on the sexy librarian trope. Well-written and well-paced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You never sent Jason to prison for assault. This turned out to be a depressing, sad story about a whore and her fall into depravity. Not exactly a feel good story.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 month ago

I had to read this twice. The second time just to see if I read it correctly the first time. What a story! I'm very glad that Glenn found happiness, as he certainly didn't deserve the pile of shit Lucy heaped on him. Lucy, on the other hand deserved exactly what she got.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Librarians are almost as hot as pre-school teachers!

SDWargamerSDWargamerabout 1 month ago

Great story. A lot different than your normal storyline and style. I'm guessing by the end Lucy had no contact with her kids anymore. Never knew her grandchildren.

Almost wonder if she has a bipolar issue in that she wanted both lives, even though they were not compatible

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarianabout 1 month ago

These stories capture the 'reality' as being somewhere between "Deep Throat" and "MotorPsycho!" infused with the human dynamics of "Oedipus Rex." These 40+ stable women who become the sex-crazed love interests of bad-boy bikers is laughable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The last line pulled it down! And the fact that there was no payback!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I obviously belonged to the wrong biker gangs.

We didn't share the wives only the hangers on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Utter drivel. A more fitting title is Devolution of an LW Author.

Wandering_MongolWandering_Mongolabout 1 month ago

Lots of elements in this one.

I enjoyed this. Thank you!

-

Be well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I found it hard to believe. That kind of 180 is indicative of a sudden mental breakdown.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You know it's a mediocre story when the Randi brigade show up to circle the wagons. HDK, Steve, MattBlackUK, Randi, Cagivadumbassgurl and more....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Without Jason and the bikers all dying in a gang shootout, this story is just SHIT

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 month ago

Just okay for me. He ended up happy, but it all just felt a little bland. Her mental disconnect between what she was doing and what she thought she was doing was something out of a psychological journal - it bordered on psychotic. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Another Martian Slut Ray plot. For over 20 years she's a loyal loving faithful intelligent wife and mother, then Shazam!, she's biker's gang bang slut. You created such a stupid selfish sociopathic woman that it's almost misogyny. Possible? Sure. But not without some serious mental disease process taking place. You realize the biker whore never really regretted what she had become, only what it cost her. Tell me that's not crazy.

\

A plot so preposterous its boring.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 month ago
Shouldn't

Have read this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The story was an interesting take on a cheating wife ending with both the over used: working in a brothel high on coke and rejected by her daughter who prefered her father's second wife... You know how it all goes...The writing was good, but did little to hide the use of overdone tropes. The fact that Hardaysknight liked it should warn readers that it's mundane and best suited for old farts who eschew originality and choose luke warm poridge instead.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 1 month ago

" she was still their mother, and she begged for and eventually received their forgiveness"

Over used LW cliché.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A contract to prostitute in lieu of any other work would not be enforceable in any state. At worst they could only force her not to prostitute. Also she was intoxicated, which would be a defense. Attempting to enforce it could also mean law enforcement investigation. Stay away from legal issues

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 1 month ago

I liked the ending and that the MC got rid of the Bitch First Wife

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 1 month ago

"But I've still kissed a mouth that had another man's dick in it before I got home. Great. Well, thanks for brushing your teeth, at least," Glenn said.

.

LOL! Unless you marry a virgin, every man is going to be kissing a mouth that's had another man's dick in it! But I certainly chuckled at the line.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 1 month ago

"Been married six years. Have enjoyed... enjoyed... four affairs. I love hubby to death, but what he doesn't know doesn't hurt him. Who doesn't love sex with a responsive, sexy partner? Three of them were just sex, nothing more. The fourth was a little more, but definitely no threat to my marriage," Annie related.

.

So, there was a second horny librarian in the building! I can see another story taking off from this one.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 1 month ago

That was gross. Glad I started reading on page 3 and not the overused and tired dribble of a longtime former decent Lit author who peaked long ago and who is still grasping to his glory days like a 30 year old trying to relive his high school days.

How the mighty have fallen.

JusteenKJusteenKabout 1 month ago

What an utterly worthless story. Pointless in the extreme and unpleasant to read. I'm surprised that an author of your talent thinks this is worthy of publishing.

jrphdojrphdoabout 1 month ago

Not as good as most of your stories. You did get a pretty good portrayal of POS biker vermin. They all are pretty much a waste of good air and 96% of their mothers should have gotten an abortion. Why in the world didn't you make the story a bit better and have some retribution on those scumbags?

GardenshedGardenshedabout 1 month ago

Good story, a lot of emotion written into it. Glad Jason, found someone. Enjoyed Marianne line "Oh, you can see my fidelity just by looking at me? That's good," she snarked at Lucy.

Thanks for writing…..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story...very realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This story confuses me. From one of my favorite authors, I don't know how to look at this submission. Was it supposed to be tongue-in-cheek, farce, a cautionary tale about hanging out at starbucks or just a well written, cliche-riddled, bad story. Despite praise from many of the most respected LW authors on this site, I think it is the latter

mndhanson017mndhanson017about 1 month ago

Normally, you've done better than this, Jason walked away scot free? and what about her former friend that encouraged her that it was just sex and was on her fourth affair? Why introduce her and then never bring her again in the story, when she was a factor. This is similar to many Feb Suck rewrites where they just forget about Dee and the friends and their friends, when they are part of the story, they are a factor to the wife's actions. They need their endings, too.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 1 month ago

Completely mid "Martian Slut Ray" story that just barreled through the plot right to the end. All the potential areas for drama were passed by and none of the characters left any sort of impression, partly because we didn't spend enough time with them, partly because they didn't really have anything to say. Lucy is a slut. Glen is hurt. Kids are ashamed. That quickly becomes the status quo and doesn't really change. I mean, Glen remarries, but the hurt he felt is never really addressed. Lucy however remains a slut, seemingly without regrets and the kids, who barely rate a mention, are just ashamed (like any half way normal person would be) about their mother.

<>

Like, if you want Lucy to be proud of being a geriatric prostitute, then the story needs to build towards that so it's a revelation/conclusion at the end which makes sense for her character. If Glen is going to move on, then we should experience the process of that so we can understand HIS evolution.... and speaking of evolution, it wasn't so much that Lucy "evolved" from a librarian to a slut, it's really more like she did get hit with the Martian Slut Ray. Hell, she made her work friend, the inveterate adulteress, look positively tame in comparison and it only took a few paragraphs.

<>

Which sort of brings me to the next big issue I have with this story - The theme is too big to do justice to it in the short amount of time allocated, at least using the straight forward narrative that you chose. I mean this, because of how eager you appeared to rush the story on, you skipped over almost anything that could have been emotionally interesting to the readers... so, what's the point of it all? If we're not going to laugh, or cry, or get angry, or happy, what is the point of reading a story? Sometimes it's enough that the story be interesting, but how can anything be interesting here when the characters themselves are such bare bones cardboard cutouts? Heck even the plot isn't particularly interesting - woman becomes a slut out of thin air, gets divorced, everyone just keeps on keeping on.

<>

Anyway, as much as I appear to be savaging this story - I gave it a mid score. It's well enough written technically and the dialog is decently done except for Lucy being obviously insane (Martian slut ray strikes again) however I do find myself wondering why you bothered to write this story mate. To me, the reader, it felt like you didn't even care about it and that you weren't really trying to say anything or evoke any feelings more complicated than a wet fart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I think the comments are undeservedly harsh, but you shouldn’t worry. Harsh comments from the LW commentariat is actually a badge of honor, of sorts as this crowd has about as much going for it as the Vagas drunk tank on a Saturday night following a terrible WWE card. Losers. An interesting, typical, well told @Hook story with an appropriate outcome. A 5

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 1 month ago

eh was ok i guess the wife was 1 dimensional all she felt was lust. Martian slut ray strikes again. someone that lustful isnt going to wait 23 years to cheat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Though it required a larger quantity of the "suspension of belief" potion, in order to accept the total collapse of Lucy's lifetime of moral conditioning which led to her abandonment of her husband, the scenario as depicted "sounded" like one which "might" develop when a "good girl" immerses herself in the "bad girl" psychology.

Given that psychological quibble, the story was well written composition-wise, and the plot sequence more-or-less a rational one.

So--well done. I'm somehow left, still, with a feeling of utter despair regarding how some people destroy themselves--especially when so well-depicted in doing so as was done here by Hooked1957.

Please keep writing.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Thanks for the read

Further proof you don't need to be particularly talented to be in the cool kids clique.

wasagadavewasagadaveabout 1 month ago

Regardless of comments against it, I thought it was a good story. Obviously, the tale of a fallen woman, lured by the excitement of the "Bad Boy" persona.

If the story ended sooner, she would've only strayed for a few weeks and then quit. That happens more in real life than some would believe.

But a story in LW needs more; to surprise the readers. Otherwise, it'd be a cut and dried bore.

Your plot expanded on what could go wrong, and how far she would go. She was foolish enough to think that the more people involved, wouldn't ad to the risk exponentially.

The writing was good, and it deserves 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

“ My Harley and I are rather annoyed by this portrayal. I am not going to write anymore than that” -AngelRider

Has AngelRider ever said anything positive, in any review? It just seems to me she’s a dour scowling negative Nancy. Why is she even here? After all, if you check her profile…

“ Go to the wayback machine if you want a bio. I'm done.”

schulz777schulz777about 1 month ago

Everyone found life they wanted, everyone is happy, more or less. No real punishment here for cheaters, made up happy end for puccyhusband, all in all 2starrs. Try next time better. This was not a good story overall

mattenwmattenwabout 1 month ago

....."She knew she loved her husband" that is probably the most laughable statement in your story. It's amazing that so many protagonists are described as if sex were the most important thing in their lives.

Besides sex, there are so many interesting things that make life fulfilling. Sure, good sex is a part of the relationship, but only a part! And talking to each other, expressing your wishes and dreams is just as important. These two have seemingly communicated past each other throughout their 20+ year marriage!

StoriefanStoriefanabout 1 month ago

Would be a great sequel story if Jason found his way to Reno, recruited Lucy, and started his own brothel.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Maybe the lightning will strike twice, thought Jason and … it did. He meet a beautiful woman and was overjoyed when she agreed to ride with him on his bike. The same day after a couple of rounds the mystery woman insisted to ride the bike herself with Jason behind. The ride became a race and slowly Jason got worried. They were speeding at limit and Jason panicked and tried to grip the brake but was futile. They approached the edge of a chasm at high speed as the woman turned to Jason and her beautiful face became a diabolical distorted grimace.

“By the way Jason, my name is … Karma ! ”

Captcha

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6928 days ago

True life modern wife !

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

The flow of this story was horrible. Seems you're just going through the motions at this point and feel obligated to post something. Of course the LW gang will always be there to give 5 stars to each other and claim that you are all masters of your craft, no matter how poorly crafted a story is. 1/5

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy18 days ago

I guess they all got what they wanted, more or less, in the end!

5

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

The flow of the story was different because the story was different as well! So many folks bitch because the tales sound like the one before yet complain when they are different. Perhaps you need to make up your minds, WHAT DO YOU WANT? Thank you for your tale Hooked.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Wow, you carried it through, pretty well, too.

Lucy is only burned (BTB) if her younger self saw her, or if she was able to see herself truly through her family's eyes. She had hated that her kids figured out that she was a biker slut, but that did not hold, as she returned to her own self-centeredness and lack of the big picture. She does not have a great life, but she is also not drastically unhappy, in fact, she is at least somewhat happy...

Good story, needs more eroticism, there are lots of encounters we could have read more about, more about the characters changing and growing in the last third of the story.

There is a novel's worth of material here, waiting, yet I enjoyed what you gave us.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

I liked the arc of the 2 lead characters. And how even though the reveal meant splitsville & they went their separate ways, both went on to meaningful albeit wildly different lives.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler1 day ago

Fanciful but interesting as I’ve never thought about a matronly woman becoming a guest of bikers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous