Evolution of a Slutty Girlfriend

Story Info
First time that girlfriend is shared with a friend.
2.4k words
4.17
30.7k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexscott
alexscott
22 Followers

This, like all my stories, is 100% true, it has not been invented, exaggerated or embellished in any way. It serves as a gentle introduction to some harder true stories which I will be sharing over time. I hope you enjoy. I am also British by the way, so I use language like snogging for French kissing and knickers for panties...

When I was 20 my first long term girlfriend cheated on me. We'd been together for four years, and frankly we should've broken up after about two. The first few years were brilliant, but when the relationship had run its natural course, we were both too young and needy to be single, we thought we'd never find another love again, so we dragged it on until the point where we argued all the time and both ended up cheating. I remember her telling me, and I was angry and jealous, yet also strangely turned on, and we had very hot sex after she'd told me the details. I guess that's what started it.

I'm not a cuckold in the traditional sense as I don't enjoy playing a submissive role myself, and I don't get off on my partner being dominant either. I am a tall, relatively good looking guy, not particularly in shape, nor particularly out of shape, with a good sized (though not huge) cock, 7 inches and nice and straight. I've certainly never had any complaints. I like to be the dominant one in the bedroom, but it is a huge turn on for me to think of my partner being fucked hard by other guys. I like the power play of her being someone's sex toy, especially as in our normal relationship, outwith the bedroom, we are very much equals and in love. It makes it hotter in the bedroom when I am in control and she is the little slut that does as I desire, and all the better if her body is also used for the enjoyment of other dominant men.

It's not that I'm particularly gay or bi either. I don't fancy other guys, I wouldn't want to kiss them or date them or sleep with them, but cocks and cum are a turn on, that's why, like most men, I prefer porn with fucking in it rather than just the boring fake lesbian stuff. Maybe you could say I was orally bi, but who needs a label. Either way I'm open minded enough not to care what anyone thinks, and as I've got older I just think it's a waste of time being a macho twat, who are they trying to impress anyway?

Sharing my partner has become my kink, but I haven't had much chance to enjoy it over the years. I have had a few long relationships, but mostly they have loved me too much to want to cheat (how boring!) but it's all good, I wouldn't have changed them and they were special times in my life when they lasted, but ultimately they didn't work out.

At the time I met Louise, I had been single for a couple of years and was enjoying life to the max. I had several lovers and playmates on the go, but no steady girlfriend, and went on lots of dates through Tinder, usually ending up in bed with most of them. She was in a similar position having been through a long and difficult relationship and was making the most of being single, with a few guys on the go. This suited us perfectly, as there was no pressure and neither of us were looking for anything serious.

What made her stand out from the crowd was that I felt I could totally relax and be myself with her. I felt completely at ease in her company and we laughed a lot together, I loved her sense of humour and her warm, friendly demeanour. But oh my god, the sex. We had explosive sex, I've never felt chemistry like that with anyone, and she felt the same with me. Our bodies just seemed to communicate perfectly in their own innate way. And she is gorgeous -- 5 foot eight, a round, cute, young looking face with big eyes, big red frizzy hair that looks very eighties, and curvy little body, chubby enough to give the maximum sensual enjoyment but not too fat, with a big round bum and enormous breasts -- at 34H you can't miss them. Her body is just made for sex. She wears floaty, summery, floral dresses and with her hair she looks very bohemian. She isn't a total slut though she has a naughty side. She almost looks classy, but the tits give it away -- you can't be demure with tits like that. For me she was absolutely perfect, and one evening, after our fourth or fifth date, as we lay in bed curled up together, I realised that I was starting to fall in love with her.

For the first year we weren't official, although we were getting closer and closer. But we both still had fun with other people, and often told each other the juicy details when we were in bed together, or over the phone, and it always turned me on so much hearing about her. One time she came to stay with me having been with someone else the night before and as soon as I entered her usually tight little pussy, I could tell she'd been fucked all night. I loved it and fucked her extra hard for being such a little slut.

But despite how casual it sounds, we were both undeniably falling in love and the extra freedom our situation allowed made it easier to adjust to not being single again (we'd both previously promised ourselves we didn't want another relationship for a long time). Our romance blossomed and within a year we'd made it official and moved in together and within two we were engaged. We established a rule -- we were allowed to explore sex with others but nothing more. We were not in an open relationship, we only dated each other. It is in every other way a normal, happy relationship, just with a bit more freedom in the bedroom.

Our sex life was and still is fantastic, our chemistry only deepened over time, helped by the excitement we added to things. In reality, we rarely used our extra privileges however. I snogged a friend's wife and sucked her breasts at a party once (he'd kill me if her ever found out!) and Louise kissed some guys at a party she was at, and once gave her friend a blowjob at a bus-stop of all places. But I was keen to push the boundaries and get really kinky.

After a year or so of being together, I decided it was time to make things happen so I set something up. One of my friends was having a big house party back in the city I'm from, and we were both travelling up for it. I had a close enough relationship with him that it wasn't awkward, so I told him I had this new girlfriend who was a naughty bitch and was up for some fun. And I told Louise that we were going to this party and that I had told one of my friends there that he could fuck her, but I didn't tell her which friend it was, so she'd have to try and guess once there. I don't think she really believed me.

The party went well, there was booze, coke and mandy flowing freely, drum n bass blasting on the speakers and several rooms of people mingling. It got late enough, and everybody wrecked enough, that I knew we wouldn't be spotted missing for a while. So I grabbed Lou, and took her to my friend Ric's bedroom with him (she'd correctly guessed which friend it was by then!), locking the door behind us. I still don't think she believed I'd go through with it.

We got onto his bed and chatted a while, then I pulled out the icebreaker, by pulling Louise's enormous breasts out of her bra and showing them off to my friend. She was shy and he was tentative but obviously excited, so I welcomed him over to have a squeeze. Lou's breasts have the same effect on every guy, reducing even the most mature and toughened men to giggling schoolboys. I didn't take much encouragement for him to start feeling up her large, soft tits. Each one is truly a two-hander, and I joined him so that we were each cupping, caressing and then sucking on a breast each. By now it was at the point of no return.

Ric is a fun but very respectful guy, ad kept checking with us both that this was all okay, but when we reassured it it was he was all too keen to keep going. He asked if he could kiss her, and I said yes, so he came up and started snogging Lou in front of me. It was so hot and taboo to see her kiss someone else like that for the first time. I held my hand over hers and moved it down to the bulge in his jeans so that she'd feel how hard he was. Her shyness was fading way and she began to squeeze him there.

All this heavy petting brought the tension to an unbearable point and I was ready to have my sweet girlfriend be a real slut for us now. I told him to get his cock out and put it in her mouth, and with that he unzipped his jeans, pulled out his hard, throbbing dick and fed it into Lou's open mouth. I pulled up her dress, moved her panties to the side and began to lick her clit, as I watched her wrap her lips around my friend's penis and suck his juicy cock. I'd never seen his dick before but it was a really good size, about as long as mine but a little thicker, with a nice and meaty look to it, and right now my lovely partner was slurping it down her throat.

That was too much to handle, and I decided enough was enough. I told Ric to go first and fuck the little slut. It was like directing my own porno, I loved having the power to tell them exactly what to do. He knelt in front of her on the bed, hoisted her dress up, took hold of her thick thighs and lifted them up in the air. Then, still holding her chubby legs up high, he guided his hard dick into position and eased it gently into Louise's smooth and shaven pussy. She was dripping wet and ready for him and his fat cock slid easily inside her with no resistance. He didn't wear a condom, so he got to feel every inch of her beautiful tight cunt wrapped around him, and she felt his big bare cock stuffing her full.

I came up and began kissing her hungrily as my friend fucked her, gently at first then deeper and harder thrusts. Then I fed her my cock to suck and she tried but he was pounding her too hard to make it possible. All the while she was still fully dressed, although her breasts were pulled out of her bra and bouncing rhythmically whilst her dress was lifted up and her panties moved to the side to allow my friend's thick cock to slide in and out of her.

We swapped positions after a while and I had sex with her whilst he kissed her and sucked her nipples. But just then someone knocked on the door and interrupted us, so we got returned to the party as if nothing had happened although the expressions on a few faces seemed to suggest that they suspected something had gone on.

That was fun enough but I was still very horny and hadn't finished with Lou yet for the night, so a few hours later, as the party was nearing its end, I took her back through to Ric's bedroom to finish what we started. This time I didn't mess around. I told her to suck him off again so she pulled out his penis and gave him a blowjob until he was rock hard, then I told him to fuck her again, but properly this time. He lifted her dress off fully this time, unhooked her bra and removed it and pulled off her knickers so that her curvy body was completely exposed in front of us both.

Then he climbed on top of my chubby, naked girlfriend and fucked her hard in front of me, really letting loose and enjoying her body to the full. She moaned loudly, not caring who could hear her, as my friend ploughed her deep. I wanked hard watching her get fucked like that, it was so hot.

Then he pulled out for a break, as he said he was close to coming. I told him just to cum in her, so he slid back inside her and pumped her as hard as he could until he let out a deep sigh and shot a huge load of thick, hot cum right up her warm and inviting cunt. When he pulled out I saw, for the first time ever, another man's sperm seeping out of my partner's open, used pussy. I couldn't believe how much he'd cum in her. He must have been saving it up for days as his spunk was flowing freely out of her soaking wet hole. It was, at the time, one of the kinkiest, most erotic moments of my life.

I'd like to have licked her and tasted it dripping out, then fucked her loose and sloppy pussy with his cum still inside, but I didn't get to fully enjoy it that time as we had to clear out the room as there were too many people around. But I loved the night, we both did. Lou said it was super hot having the attention of two horny guys on her and such a thrill to be naked in front of a stranger. And she loved two big dicks all to herself, what girl wouldn't?? All in all a very hot experience that opened the door that to a whole world of naughtiness.

alexscott
alexscott
22 Followers