Evolution of Keri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,565 Followers

“I was so scared to ever let anyone see that girl.”

“If you hadn’t really wanted to be a girl, it wouldn’t have lasted.”

“But I did.”

“And it was a matter of uncovering that girl and coaxing you to be more and more that girl.”

“I’ll never be able to have your baby, even with this surgery.”

“I don’t care about that. I just want you to be my girl, and to be all girl.”

I batted my eyes and looked at Bret. “You don’t like fucking my ass?”

“Tease. You know I do, but I want more. I want everything, ass, mouth, and pussy.”

............................................................

I had my surgery, and it went well. I won’t bother you with the gory details. I am now 100% Keri and Bret and I are preparing to get married. I’ve met his family, and we never told them about Kerry, the boy. They only know me as Keri the girl. Will my life be smooth and wonderful? I doubt it, every life has its road bumps. All I know is that I am who I always knew I should be and am with a man who loves me. When it comes down to it, isn’t that enough?


jackie_em
jackie_em
1,565 Followers