Evolution to Denial 02

Story Info
Ted learns about female worship & meets his dream woman.
5.3k words
3.31
9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubWes
SubWes
140 Followers

Rest of the weekend was agony. Had never even been spanked. Caning left my ass burning. Covered in red welts turning into lines of bruises. Despite that my dick kept trying to grow. Wearing the cage is nasty. It tries to grow and can't. At least they had removed the shock collar from it.

New cell buzzed a few times with links to instructions. URLs a hexadecimal jumble. Nothing referencing her name. First link was an article about care and cleaning of the cock cage. Others were audio files. Some kind of self help ones. Titles like: 'Feminine Power', 'Woman Led Sex', 'Female Led Marriage', 'Please the Goddess'. Listened to them. Mostly bullshit. How was this going to help me?

Monday at work was really uncomfortable. Scared somebody might pick up on the cage in my pants.

Wednesday after work reported to Mistress Eve. Barton let me in and examined the cage. Squirmed.

"Stand still Dummy. Need to clean you and the cage." Utterly humiliating. Standing there as he removed the cage, cleaned it and my genitals. First man, except a doctor, who ever touched my junk.

Taken to the bondage room and strapped down. This time full lights were on. Thing I was on is a very fancy bondage table. Now I know she is a pro dominatrix. Tens of thousands of dollars worth of bondage paraphernalia.

Heard her enter behind me.

"Report." Barton said the cage and penis were properly maintained.

"Good Dummy. Cleanliness is godliness." Whack. Right on one of the old ones. Hurt twice as bad as the original.

"That will educate you. Cleaning failure would have gotten you ten. Did you read and listen to the training materials?"

"Yes Mistress Eve."

"What did you learn?" Not really sure what she expected.

"A lot about women in charge?" Five quick had hits. Ass just exploded in searing pain.

"Non specific answers are unacceptable. Barton will schedule you." She disappeared.

Barton informed me to arrive Wednesday evening and Saturday afternoon. Standing appointments. No cancellations allowed. Wednesday was just cleaning and another caning. Nothing said.

Thursday and Friday work were brutal. Sitting was excruciating. Links kept arriving daily. And a text from Carla setting up a Sunday brunch.

Researched cock cages. Floored by how big a business they are. Lot's of kinky shit worse than them too.

Saturday was a repeat. Didn't get the answer right.

"Mistress Eve please I need a release."

"I do not need you to release." She paused smiling at me.

"Please me first Ted." She was fucking with me. This was a nightmare.

"A million dollars would please me. Otherwise who knows?" Point made. For the first time caning included my back. Pure torture.

Sunday brunch met the matchmaker. She introduced herself as a dating coach. Daria is petite with long bleach blonde hair. Cute and looked about my age. On the way in Carla coached me to be quiet and just respond.

Thirty minutes in was totally bored. Usual women's chit chat. My mind was stuck on the pain. Sitting was the last thing I needed.

"Ted what do you know about me?"

"Carla said you're a specialized matchmaker. Help me find better women to date."

"What did we just talk about?"

"Sorry was kinda zoned out." Carla gave me a big frown shaking her head. Now I was alert and attentive.

"Ted my service is special for several reasons. I take on few clients. Extraordinary women with the means. I cull through thousands of men to find the exceptions who can meet demanding expectations. Strong smart man who can fit into and serve her life. The rare men who naturally have the right qualities are long taken. So we need to find the few who can be molded."

"Yes Ms Daria."

"Daria is fine. Don't forget." My head was nodding like a bobble head. Carla looked like she might laugh.

"Ted. Daria is the only person who can find you a wife."

"Tut tut Carla. Marriage is up to the lady. Maybe she just needs a gentleman escort. Or boyfriend. Either way not your business Ted. Right lady will lead you to what she wants."

"Sorry Daria. Just eager to have Ted find that life partner."

"Of course no problem. Have enough to get started."

"Wonderful."

"Ted will put you on practice dates. Ladies I arrange for who can teach you. My way of screening and helping you. Be prepared. I must be assured you have the minimum qualities."

"Thank you Daria."

"Mistake here was not paying attention to our conversation. You might have learned things. Important things. Male ego ignores women's interests. Her interests must be paramount."

"Yes Daria." Damn she's hot and my balls were dying. Desperate for release.

They said goodbyes. Carla and I took a little stroll.

"Carla am grateful for the help. But this stuff is freaking me out. Especially it." Nodded down at my junk.

"Sweetie. They're teaching you. Trust the women. Or go back to the disaster girls. Let's go shopping." Ugh three hours of shopping. Was she was testing me? I paid attention.

Wednesday visit to Eve I met Zoe. But first Barton had me drop pants and he reattached the shocker on my cage.

Eve introduced her "Zoe is your personal trainer. Be respectful and compliant. Touch her and I'll make you bleed." Am in great shape, why a personal trainer?

"Ted let's go back to your place. Come on." Good news no caning? Zoe's very thin with zero curve and an average face. But after almost three weeks of no release my dick was trying to grow.

At my place she took a quick look around.

"Why are you still standing Dummy?" Oh shit. Knelt.

"Put this on." She pulled out a large dog collar from her purse.

"No. I " My junk burned.

"Do you think I'm gonna come here unprotected. Kinda stupid smart guy." She waved the controller at me and zapped again.

"Try again." Quickly put the collar on. Fucking heavy.

"Not tight enough one more notch." Damn that does not feel good. She held another controller.

"This one could put you in convulsions. You alarm me you'll go down. So you are sure." She held the button and felt a strong tingling. Made a point of showing me as she dialed it up to highest setting.

"Strip. Cleaning time." Removed that shocker and she took it. Watched me as I cleaned and disinfected the cage. Scared as dick started to twitch. Glanced up to her smirking at me.

"Sorry little man Eve says you're not allowed sex. Get a bucket." She filled it with water then dumped two trays of ice in it. Led me to the bathroom.

"It's your lucky day. Kneel in the tub. Release rules. Two minute time limit. Look straight at the camera." She stood her cell on the toilet pointed at me.

Only took a minute. Was not fully hard when I came. Screamed as she dumped the ice water on me. Laughed her ass off. Ringing. Oh shit it was the special cell! Scrambled past Zoe. Didn't make it. Third ring. Zoe laughed the whole time.

"Three rings big mistake. Let a man cum and this is what we get." Click. Zoe watched me put the cock cage back on. She locked it and left.

Saturday the door to Eve's dungeon did not open. Cell rang it was Barton.

"Today is canceled. Wednesdays are at your condo. Be wearing your dog collar when Zoe arrives." Took the long walk back home. Special phone buzzed. Some links that turned out to be podcasts.

Spent all weekend listening. Several were women discussing female led marriages. Some of it sounded fine. But other stuff was ridiculous. Woman who did not work whose husband arrived home to cook clean and do the chores? Others were mostly about sex. Totally fucked up. Women who openly fucked guys while their husbands babysat. One guy described watching his wife fuck three guys behind a bar. He loved it. And ate her out when they were done. Sicko.

Podcaster interviewed a guy who was trying to find his wife a long term boyfriend. She wanted a throuple, his dick was too small. Understood that part. But the guy sounded happy about it. Was really horny for release. Somewhere my brain hoped next Zoe visit would be the same. Cleaning and cumming. Hell even with the ice water ending.

Buzzed her in and had the door unlocked. Knelt naked waiting with the dog collar on. She no knock entered.

"Good Dummy you figured it out. Next week give me an entry card for your building and the key code for your door." Held out the controller and gave my neck a light buzz. Dropped a charger on the counter.

"Keep it fully charged at all times."

She watched me clean the cage and then wash myself in the tub. With no warm water. She videoed it all. Or was she streaming it?

"Kneel in front of your recliner." She put a heavy blindfold on me. Listened intently. Sounded like she took some clothes off.

"Eve and I went to college together. She was the cold bitch. I was the pillow princess. So I get stuck with your body worship training. Hands behind your back." Cuffed them. Felt her move in front of me. Hands on my head pulled me forward. Nose in her muff. Hairy.

"Just breathe her in. A real woman's scent guides you. Perfumed vages are done for men. Sad so many women succumb to those perverse needs. Breathe only through your nose. Memorize her." Remained like that for several minutes. Her musk is strong but not unpleasant.

She released me and sat.

"Oral service is core to body worship. Your lips and tongue live to massage her, please her, and clean her. Every inch of her. Please her to find happiness. Lick." She pulled me into her. Not my first time and went to work. But got no physical reaction. She lectured.

"Every woman is different. Feel her reactions, listen to her. Learn her body, every inch of it. She is your temple. Stop." She grabbed my head. Turned it to the side.

"Lick the crease. Other side now. Work outside in. Slowly. Just jamming your tongue inside is rude. Earn it. She should be wet first." This back and forth went on quite a while. Got her wet but nothing more.

Friday was the first practice date. Carrie, brunette with highlights, gorgeous brown doe eyes, long pointy nose, receding chin, with a sexy overbite. About forty. Started out like an interview. She pushed for all my life details over drinks.

"You've come to Daria to get away from little daddy's girl sluts. Sounds like a long term project. Your dating history is pathetic." Nodded to that. Kept my mouth closed.

"Men need to figure out how to fit into my life. Get rid of parts of their life that do not serve me. My primary Robert cut off his parents. Too much trouble and time. Taking time from me doesn't work." What's a primary?

"Back to you. You're fifteen years younger than me. Could be nice, do have an open boy toy slot. A nice younger guy for dates to show off. Gets more guys coming on to me. Always need two or three trying. Add-ons and backups."

"How does that work?"

"Guy approaches me, if he's sexy I fuck him. While you wait. If you get better, maybe you can join in." She winked. Was she just trying to shock me?

"Your boyfriend Robert is fine with this?"

"Of course. I'm the queen. Polyandrous and one way open relationship." Huh?

"What does that mean?"

"Simple. I have as many husbands as I want. They all commit to just me. I can fuck anybody. They can only have sex with me. Robert is thrilled to have a hot loving wife." Shaking my head. Sounded fucked up.

"If a man said that you'd think it is great."

"No. Think people should be faithful to each other."

"We are. It is just a different lifestyle and has different rules. My rules." She laughed.

I paid and walked her out. She's on the chunky side with great large breasts.

"Put your hand on my ass. Cop a feel." Did it. A little soft for my taste but admit made me think about sex with her. Waved her a taxi. She turned and taped the cage through my pants.

"Have fun thinking of me." Off she went.

Saturday session with Eve went to a new level. Barton strapped me down. But this time flat on my stomach with my feet straight into the air. Some contraption locked around ankles.

"Did you eat pussy this week?"

"Yes Mistress Eve?"

"Did you give her all the orgasms she wanted?"

"Uh not sure." My feet exploded in pain. She used a heavy cane and slammed it on the bottoms. Ten on each foot. I roared through it all. Things went quiet for a few minutes. I was crying.

"Zoe said it was feeble, not the least bit sexy. Figure it out fast. You think this was bad? Maybe a five. I'm ready to take you to an eight before we give up."

Walking was agony. Must have looked like a cripple. First thing at home called one of my buddies. He's connected. Got me OxyContin. He was puzzled when I begged him not to bring it himself. Messengered it.

Popped them like M&Ms. Stayed stoned. Daria called Sunday night.

"So how did it go?"

"Carrie is nice and very sexy. But way too kinky for me."

"She's not kinky at all. Loves guys and basically just fucks and sucks. Usually one on one but does do threesomes. How is that kinky?" Silence. My cloudy brain couldn't come up with an answer.

"Carrie said you are naive and closed minded. Would never consider you. Best she could say was you are polite and cute. So onto the next practice date, Friday. Christine. Get yourself in order. She's going to crawl around your head and see if she can crack it."

Worked remote. Even with the pills walking was out till Wednesday. Still hurt like hell.

Zoe's visit was the next disaster. Pain and pills caused me to forget the entry card. Gave her the door code. She was not happy. Cleaned myself but no jerking off.

She had me kneel in front of the chair. Stripped behind me. Sat down and leaned back putting her skinny legs over the chair arms. With a penis she could pass for a boy. Flat chested and straight hips. Unappealing.

Smirking at me she pointed to her bush. Went down on her. She made a call.

"Hey Eve. He's stoned. Dummy tell her what you're on."

"Mistress Eve OxyContin." Pushed me back into her bush.

"Nah not any better so far. Ok see yah later. You are so fucked." Barely got her to get wet. Could not get any reaction from her body. She left without a word.

Considered quitting. Beatings were bad. Terrified what Eve would do next. Stunning woman but scared to death of her. Gave Carla a ring. She talked me down. Told me to buck up and be a man else she would crack my skull. She was being a big sister about this.

Evening with Christine was clinical. She told me nothing. Felt like a mental exam. She's got to be a psychologist or psychiatrist. Quizzed me about my parents and growing up. Asked about my emotions with girlfriends and sexual partners. Two hours of that and she left. It was an exam.

Saturday surprise Zoe was there. Barton nowhere to be seen. They watched me clean. Eve put on surgical gloves and inspected me. Humiliating. Taken to another room and strapped down on a gyno table. Legs spread out.

"Ted make a decision. Commit to changing. Understand that punishments are a corrective incentive. Caning you gives me no pleasure. It is my job. I was hired to break you of your decrepit beliefs and bad habits. Put you on track to love and serve." They both watched me. Had no idea what to do.

"Am scared. Pain last week was too much."

Zoe "Ted breaking you of thirty years of indoctrination and mind washing isn't easy. You have to want it. Yes painful. But what about the pain of no family and no woman to truly love." Family thought made me tear up. Could not reply. Finally Eve spoke.

"Ted decide. We will not continue without explicit consent. And your commitment to see this process through."

Finally said "Ok."

Eve "Not clear enough. Try again."

"Mistress Eve I consent to your training and punishments. I need to change. I want to find a loving wife and family."

"Accepted Ted. Today we upgrade your equipment." Proceeded to attached a new more complex cage. Still too small. First difference is it has a built in shocker. Second has an attachment, a small slightly curved tube. Eve pressed it down the urethra. Top of it screwed onto the tip of the cage.

"We can shock it anytime. Remote control." That is not good.

"Let's open up that ass." Held up a shiny metal butt plug. Greased it up and slowly pushed it in. Made me feel like I needed to take a dump.

"Uh why my ass?"

"Two reasons. First we can demonstrate. It is powered too." Showed both controllers and started them up. Balls dick and asshole buzzed.

"Reminder, getting zapped can be much worse. Plug is opening up your hole. Lovely lady may want it used."

"Wait get fucked?"

"Yes. Could be by a man. She might find that entertaining. Or could be her or another woman with a strap-on. Pleasing her means being prepared to provide her anything she wants. Especially sexually." She released me.

"Get dressed." Was used to the cage now but plug up the ass was difficult.

"Insert it before all appointments and anytime you go out or to work." Shit.

Next few weeks a new routine. Got better at Eve and Zoe's quizzes. Women are stronger. Women are better leaders. Female dominant relationships last longer. Men are penis led brutes. Uncontrolled penises cause rape and unwanted babies. Learned to not question, even when there are facts to argue.

Female Led Relationships, FLR, are the future. Memorized that and the four levels. One and two sounded fine but three and four got extreme.

Nightly hypno lessons. Audios that repeated. 'Her pleasure is your pleasure', 'You are only happy when she is happy', 'Masturbation drains man's strength', 'Woman's body is your temple', 'She's right always'.

Butt plug bothered me. No way to get comfortable with it. Walking or working out with it in was troublesome. Another evening with Zoe got me released. That time she had me lay down naked in the tub. Put the bucket of ice water on the edge above me. Pointed her cell at me.

"Make it hard. Go slow. Women hate a minute man. Today when you cum squirt it at your face. Ok get ready. Cum on zero. Three.. two.. one.. zero" Came in a gush hitting chest and face. She paused a second then kicked the bucket over.

"Ok everybody have a nice night." Shit she was streaming? Hoped it was just Eve. But she said everybody.

Carla called with good news. "Saturday afternoon you have a lunch date. Your first fix-up. I let Eve know so no appointment."

"Great and thanks Carla."

"Be a good boy, shut up and listen, remember your lessons."

"Yes Carla I will. Glad we're moving forward."

"Don't fuck it up!"

"Yes Ma'am." She laughed and rang off.

Daria texted me a list of dos and don'ts. And an appointment Friday evening at a clothing store. Surprised that it said to ask for Zoe. Arrived early. Was directed to a sitting area. Zoe came to get me and my mouth hung open. She was dressed like a high end business woman. Grinned at me. Pecked me on the cheek.

Whispered "Only woman here with a full bush." That made me blush. Proceeded to attire me with a full outfit. Shoes too. Caught me off guard in the dressing room where I tried on pants. Plug and cage buzzed. Just enough to get my attention. Came out to her grinning.

"Public play is so fun."

Spent over a thousand dollars! More than my three suits combined. Happy to get out of there.

"Come again Ted." Pecked with a whispered "Need more commissions from you." They had penetrated my whole life.

Met Alison at an outdoor cafe. Not really my physical type. Nice face but built like a football tackle. Broad square shoulders, arms more muscled than mine, and huge thighs and ass. Almost as tall as me and might outweigh me too. Long brown hair in a ponytail.

Tried to let her open the conversation but she was quiet. Asked her a few questions to get things going. Surprised to find out she's only twenty-two. Grad student studying sports medicine and psychology. Had just finished her collegiate sports career.

"I did track and field. Mostly shot put and hammer throw. Made it to the NCAA finals." Impressive athlete and it explained her body.

SubWes
SubWes
140 Followers
12