Evolution to Denial 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Matches with your studies. What's your career plan?"

"Sports Psychology. So many athletes are limited or defeated by their minds. Body is only half of it." That got her talking. Fascinated by her friendly lecture on the field. Hell she even got talking about male football and basketball players. Things I'm into. Really pleasant lunch.

"Ted it was nice of you to come meet me. You're a nice guy. But not really my type. Happy Dad had us setup but not a match." Her Dad hired Daria for her?

"Alison this was lovely and interesting. Agree. Doubt I could handle you." She grinned.

"I'd break you in two. Need a man who can ride me like a bronco." Damn I'd like to try. But that's the penis talking. Buried the thought. We parted ways.

Daria called me. Gave her a quick review. Mentioned not sure why we were matched.

"Ted this is a business. Her father is worried about her dating life. He's paying. So set her up with you cause you fit the profile he wants."

"What's that?"

"A nice successful nerd. Wimp." That hurt.

"Have the perfect woman for you. Meet her, then this will all be worth it. Bye." Sounded promising. Or was she just playing me?

More shopping with Zoe Wednesday. Spent more, even without shoes. Zoe blitzed me. Stepped into the dressing room with me. Had me drop my pants and remove the cage.

"Wanna cum?" Smiled at me almost sweetly.

"You have an important date. Who knows how long before she decides to let you release." What? Hadn't even met her yet. Jacked quickly into a tissue.

"Good boy. Hurry up get dressed will ring you out."

Daria sent me the details. Fancy semi-private club restaurant. Bring ID. Mila will handle everything. Must be rich.

The date. Arrived early. Had to be buzzed in. Big formally dressed man checked my ID. Sent me up. Dining room is fairly large with tables around the perimeter in their own cove. Half full. Mix of couples mostly over forty. A few women closer to thirty looked like trophy wives. Everybody dressed to the nines. Glad Zoe had upgraded me.

Tables were mostly larger seating six to eight. Was led to one of the few two person ones.

"Sir the lady requests you wait for her before ordering drinks. She'll arrive shortly." Looked around, tried to be covert. Upper class rich crowd. Kept my eye on the elevator.

Mila's entrance was noticed by all. Hoping this was her. Drop dead gorgeous. Everyone watched. Some of the women with obvious envy. She walked slowly with a model's gait.

Mila is about six foot in heels. Wore a tight backless strapless lemon colored dress. Figure like a curvy fashion model. Mesmerized as she made her way to me. Stood.

"Ted so nice to meet you I'm Mila." She put out her hand and held mine waiting for me to kiss it. Waiter seated her.

"Please sit Ted. Arthur I'll have a Chablis. Ted will have a Samuel Adams Boston Lager."

"Yes Miss Mila thank you." Said with a slight bow. Nodded at me.

"Ted you look nice. So many young men fail these days."

"Thanks Mila. You are gorgeous."

"I try." She smiled. My heart was jumping. Felt like love at first site. Seriously, never felt like that before.

Mila has bright steel blue eyes. Long cascading jet black hair with wispy bangs. Pale white flawless skin. Had to work to not stare. Especially her impressive cleavage. Drinks were a relief. Gave my hands something to hold onto trying to stay calm.

"Ted why does an attractive man like you need a matchmaker?"

"Seem to always end up with the wrong women. My friends intervened."

"That was nice of them. Attracting rich misogynistic assholes is my problem. Am not a show or fuck doll." She pointed her eyes towards one of the trophy wives. Her language did not match everything else. Loved it.

Dinner arrived. She had pre-ordered for us. Got the best steak of my life. Relaxed as she dominated the conversation.

Got a lesson on the housewives franchise. Know what it is but never watch reality TV. Watch mostly sports and news. Remembered my training. Paid attention. Best evening of my life. Nervous hoping she would like me. Realized later I learned no details of her life. Just lot's about fashion and reality TV.

Felt like a king leaving with her on my arm. All the staff said good evening to her by name. Outside a Lincoln Town Car awaited. Chauffeur holding the door for us. Only a few minutes to dropping me off.

"Ted you are a nice gentleman. Had a lovely evening." She presented me her cheek for a kiss. Off they went.

Hardly slept that night. Amazed that during the whole date did not think of sex once. At home that changed. God she has a perfect body. High full breasts. Tight pear shaped ass. Curvy waist. Perfect face. You get the idea.

Carla called in the morning. Thrilled at my report. Rang off with "Don't fuck it up."

Eve texted. Our meetings were paused. Zoe Wednesdays continue. Daria had me send an email recap. Spent all afternoon working on it. Agonized waiting to hear back. Two very long days.

Text "Ted this is Mila. Shopping Tuesday at 7PM." Immediately replied yes with a blushing smiley.

Limo dropped us at Bergdorf Goodman. Followed Mila like an obedient puppy. Sales people seemed to all know her. Several hours and lots of purchases. I toted the bags. No reactions to me from the staff. Was like I was not there.

Walking and watching her ass in tight designer jeans killed my penis. Plug in the ass was killing me too.

Next date was an early morning walk around Central Park. Zoe set me up with loose shorts and a nice shirt. Mila was in Daisy Dukes and a spandex halter, no bra. Incredible legs.

She chattered away. Took my hand and held it. Like boyfriend and girlfriend. Had to concentrate to register what she talked about. More fashion and something about a friends adventure to an adults resort.

Lots of stares at her. One male runner almost fell. LOL.

We sat on a bench.

"Ted are you ready to move forward? I need a man committed wholly to me. No bullshit. Are you ready to work your ass off being my special man?"

"Mila yes! Badly want to be yours." She smiled and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"My calf is aching. Please kneel down and massage it." Obeyed with pleasure. OMG saw she had an anklet. It had a key on it. Looked up at her grinning down at me. Floored.

"I like a faithful man. Are you mine?"

"Yes Mila."

She gave me a ride home. Partition up we had our first private time.

"Ted kiss my cleavage lightly. No hands." As I did she put her hand inside my shorts. Teasing strokes to the little bits of exposed flesh. Balls wanted to explode.

"Be a good boy. I'll text you." Lingering kiss with tongue.

Wednesday knelt waiting for Zoe to arrive. Door opened, she and Mila strode in. Panicked and looked away. Mila cupped my cheek.

"Calm. Breath. Zoe is going to show me your cleaning routine." Confusion. How did they know each other? Was this all a setup. My emotions yoyoing.

"Be proud Ted. Show Mila what a strong man you are. How you save your strength for her. That you do not waste it masturbating." Pulled me by the hair into the bathroom.

Mila dropped the key to the floor. Unlocked myself. Then removed the butt plug. Mila giggled at that. Must've looked ridiculous. Went through cleaning routine.

Zoe gave Mila a running commentary. Told her about the ice water after release.

"Mila believe that the ice water enforces the negativity of male orgasm and ejaculation. All his essence should be expended pleasing you. Chaste men are the best. Ted stroke it to full erection." Oh god so humbling.

"Ted do not worry about your small penis. Easy for me to get big cocks. Need you to be my best friend and lover." Smiled sweetly at me.

Zoe "Time to go. No lovey dovey tonight. Ted make a decision." She took the key and dropped it on the floor. Inserted the butt plug. Put the cage on and locked it. Proffered the key to Mila. She took it and leaned down and give me a kiss. Am in love with Mila. She is in my mind every second.

Mila summoned me to her place Friday evening. Limo brought me. A newer Condo skyscraper. Doorman greeted me and sent me up. Private elevator! It opened into a large foyer.

Mila was in a loose blouse and long skirt. Standing in front of a bureau. Finger to her lips for quiet. Motioned me to kneel in front of her. We kissed.

Leaned back and lifted her skirt revealing a trimmed bush. Nodded for me to eat her. Nuzzled her first. She was already wet. Scent strong and enchanting. Inner lips long. Started licking at the crevices. Feeling her thighs. They're firm with a soft layer of fat.

Pointed me to suck the inner lips. Her heat built and juices flowed. Whispered "Tongue fuck me." Eagerly obliged. Her thighs squeezed my head lightly. Felt her muscles twitch. Juices covered my face and her sweat my ears. Shots of pain from my dick.

Opened mouth to suck in lips and clit. She gasped softly. Increased sucking pressure and flicked her clit. Felt muscles contract in time with short loud breaths. She held my head, thighs squeezing harder. Orgasms every ten or twenty seconds.

"You done yet? Is it any good?" Loud woman's voice.

Mila did not stop me for a few more minutes. Gulped her juices as her sweat poured down my neck. Pushed me back. Smiled up at her, met with glazed eyes. Took her minutes of heavy breaths to come down.

"Told you not to interrupt me! Yes it was very good." She leaned down for a long open mouthed kiss. Licked her juices off my lips.

"Hurry up! You gotta get dressed for your date."

"Yes Momma! Ted that was nice for the first time. Go home. See you tomorrow evening at six. We'll have dinner here. Maybe you'll get lucky." Smiled and pulled me up. Led me to the elevator.

"Do not concern yourself with my date. Just a fuck buddy." Another kiss and she sent me on my way.

12